Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17688 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
omaigala: Hehehehe I hope their allah is now happy? If such acts are what their allah wants I'd rather become a pagan... Bunch of f00l*s fighting for an immortal being.

^
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by pure123: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
ZACHIE: To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam

Abeg remove that threat up there.
Everything that concerns Islam is about threat, violence, witch hunting.
Now, i have forgotten what i wanted to say

I NO FIT LAFF O grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Red-Light:
no mind him ... he forgot 99% of these violence and killings are based on ideology and what islam preaches to its followers and 1% on politics .... he will rather condemn the politics and ignore the killings becos he doesnt want anybody to speak bad of his religion (stupidd sentiment in the name of arab religion) ...typical hypocritical Muslim

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. If Islam was about killing and violence, I can guarantee that you would not have the time to post on Nairaland. You would either be dead or fighting for your life.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dbride: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
It does not matter the camp you identify with, if you desire even once or constantly to shed blood, or to kill, then you are being controlled by some demonic forces; you have no knowledge of God.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:
It is simple, politicians allow misinformed masses unleash their angst on Non-Muslims in the name of 'protecting Islam'. They forget about the abject poverty and poor governance they suffer from.
okay agreed .... so can u say this is the major reason why muslims go on rampage at slightest provocation? is it poverty that caused Egyptians etc to go on rampage on the innocence of muslim movie?

Nobody suffered insults more than Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his reaction was always exemplary. Hence, acts of murder and vandalism cannot be justified under any blasphemy rule. It is just a matter of bad governance.
if its like that ...then why are his followers always ready to kill and destroy whenever anybody insult muhammed? take ur self as an example ... u are ready to ban me till 2099 if i say anything against muhammed. how do u want to justify that?

one thing i still dont understand ... u blame everything on bad governance... are we not experiencing same bad governance in southern Nigeria? why are christians here not been used to fuel violence in the name of religion to forget their poverty? there is bad governance in ghana and most christian nations in africa, yet no violence. only the muslim dominated nation are ridden with violence. why?

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. If Islam was about killing and violence, I can guarantee that you would not have the time to post on Nairaland. You would either be dead or fighting for your life.
there are 6billion people of other religions in the world...
trust me if muslims have the power to turn the 6billion to islam thru any means possible ...they wouldn't hesitate

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by fitzmayowa: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji: There is a difference between addressing this topic and insulting Islam and Muslims. There will be bans handed out to offenders beware.

@Topic, the Pakistani government reminds me of ours in Nigeria. They both seem incapable of protecting lives and property when/where it matters most.
Mujahideen maclatunji welcome sir...i have been expecting you jare

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Pease be quiet
Always finding excuses
There are millions of deadly Muslims ready to kill for Allah
You are the single reason that we are now being scanned and palpated at airports
Go to every country with a sizable Muslim population,they are causing mayhem
Don't insult our intelligence please

9 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dbride: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
imebg: From time inmemorial, Islam has neva and will neva knw PEACE...even d bible refered to dem as d generation of Ishmael...i pity my muslim brothers and sisters....

Confirmed....check the world over. The word of God will live forever.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by spywareczar(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Question For Muslims:
Islam claims that the Qur'an was 'dictated' to Muhammad in a cave.
How could Muhammad have 'taken dictation' when [according to Islam] he was illiterate?
“There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat Al-Baqarah and Al Imran and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he reverted to Christianity again and he used to say:” Muhammad knows nothing butwhat I have written for him”. Then Allah causedhim to die. ~ Bukhari 4:814

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Arysexy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
kill d infidels, am not suprised at all!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Red-Light:
okay agreed .... so can u say this is the major reason why muslims go on rampage at slightest provocation? is it poverty that caused Egyptians etc to go on rampage on the innocence of muslim movie?
if its like that ...then why are his followers always ready to kill and destroy whenever anybody insult muhammed? take ur self as an example ... u are ready to ban me till 2099 if i say anything against muhammed. how do u want to justify that?

one thing i still dont understand ... u blame everything on bad governance... are we not experiencing same bad governance in southern Nigeria? why are christians here not been used to fuel violence in the name of religion to forget their poverty? there is bad governance in ghana and most christian nations in africa, yet no violence. only the muslim dominated nation are ridden with violence. why?
biko juu ha,ndi iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Totally irresponsible to kill and burn other people's property. Why are you so itchy?Most Non-Muslims posting here are not here to condemn these reprehensible acts. They are here to vomit their long held prejudices against Islam and Muslims- these are two different things.
This is very true, most people now kind of hate moslems and are always ready to give hate speeches against Islam, but you've got to understand that (ti o ba nidi obinrin ko n je iku molu) it is as a result of evident ideological defect in Islamic teaching that has given rise to moslem extremist, the constant need to always use violence to respond to all percieved insult on Islam, my bro, we must condemn that!

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by wellmax(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
And Abraham had a son through his concubine and called his name Ishmael....and the world knew no peace since then.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by aspabay(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Burning and killing base on mere suspicion. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
devour129: biko juu ha,ndi iberibe
bros can u translate that smiley
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Red-Light:

one thing i still dont understand ... u blame everything on bad governance... are we not experiencing same bad governance in southern Nigeria? why are christians here not being used to fuel violence in the name of religion to forget their poverty? there is bad governance in ghana and most christian nations in africa, yet no violence. only the muslim dominated nation are ridden with violence. why?

You haven't seen Area Boys go on rampage or mobs lynching other people they perceive as threats in Nigeria and not too recently South Africa?

About bans, I would ban people in other sections because of derogatory and insultive comments that are unwarranted if I was a moderator in any other section too. It looks like I am being biased towards Islam because this is where I moderate.

Decent people know how to make points without being offensive.

There is a lot of ignorance about Islam amongst Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. This is creating a vicious cycle that is difficult to brake.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Totally irresponsible to kill and burn other people's property. Why are you so itchy? Most Non-Muslims posting here are not here to condemn these reprehensible acts. They are here to vomit their long held prejudices against Islam and Muslims- these are two different things.

So stating a fact is being itchy? In the other thread about jews I got this:

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by LagosShia: 11:03pm On Mar 11
Front page please!

After racist campaigns against africans and repatriating them back to africa,now its the turn of a chechen muslim footballer in apartheid zionist israel.

Let the wannabe jews of Nigeria and "holy spirit" blinded fanatics who don't know the difference between the ancient kingdom of israel and the present "jewish state of israel",see what their masters are doing.

This one above is not vommiting long held prejudice abi? No be say dem kill person oh! Y una no ban him and many more? Please there is no justification for what your people are doing full stop.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You haven't seen Area Boys go on rampage or mobs lynching other people they perceive as threats in Nigeria and not too recently South Africa?

About bans, I would ban people in other sections because of derogatory and insultive comments that are unwarranted if I was a moderator in any other section too. It looks like I am being biased towards Islam because this is where I moderate.

Decent people know how to make points without being offensive.

There is a lot of ignorance about Islam amongst Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. This is creating a vicious cycle that is difficult to brake

All people are asking for is the right not to be killed or molested by Muslims and their violent ways
Why are Muslims so violent
I am surprised the so called moderates amongst you don't ask these questions or maybe you do secretly
I am yet to see you condemn this act
All you have done is dance Kokoma.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Totally irresponsible to kill and burn other people's property. Why are you so itchy? Most Non-Muslims posting here are not here to condemn these reprehensible acts. They are here to vomit their long held prejudices against Islam and Muslims- these are two different things.
and we are tired of holding it in,very soon unu8 ga afu nke toru goddy.uncircumcised ndi eberibe.this people they vex me !!!! i say all this with LOVE sad

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by joek(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Killing and fighting till submission of infidels/xtians,Jews or pagan(Jihad) is the preoccupation of of Islam. So to those killing for Allah's cause are simply obeying the Quranic injunction. Whether we like it or not, there will be no peace till Jesus;the king of peace returns to rule this World. Surrender your life to Jesus; this and many others(Boko,Alqueda, Jamb, Homosexuality...) Are signs of END TIME!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by enigmagu1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
dipotech:

THE ISLAMABAD CITY PAKISTAN'S CAPITAL

No wonder, may the true God, who is also the possessor of heaven and the earth

eliver them all!

is dat a capital dat one can reckon wit....do u xpect anitin good frm dat capital...
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
babyosisi:

All people are asking for is the right not to be killed or molested by Muslims and their violent ways
I am yet to see you indemnify this act
All you have done is dance Kokoma.
AND NA DEM MOLEST PASS.YOU GUYS KEEP PUSHING US,DON'T TAKE OUR LOVE FOR LIFE,PEACE AND QUIET AS STUPIDITY.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
devour129: AND NA DEM MOLEST PASS.YOU GUYS KEEP PUSHING US,DON'T TAKE OUR LOVE FOR LIFE,PEACE AND QUIET AS STUPIDITY.

Are u making threats?
Na today?
Do your worst,the killer spirit already resides in your dark soul
Strap on a Bomb and go Detonate somewhere,at least you would be guaranteed a place on Allahs laps

Yes Muslims are the worst child molesters
That is a fact

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=spywareczar]Question For Muslims:
Islam claims that the Qur'an was 'dictated' to Muhammad in a cave.
How could Muhammad have 'taken dictation' when [according to Islam] he was illiterate?
“There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat Al-Baqarah and Al Imran and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he reverted to Christianity again and he used to say:” Muhammad knows nothing butwhat I have written for him”. Then Allah causedhim to die. ~ Bukhari 4:814[/quote leaking asses
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by igbeke: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

it make no different.
d fact dat some of u muslims r calm only suggest dat such ones r nothing but timed-bombs.
islam? what a peaceful world it wud hav bn without it!

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by FXKing2012(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: If you think i am being unfair, just take a snapshot view of all the troubled spots around the world and Islam disproportionately features_
- Northern Nigeria- boko Haram
- Southern Phillipine - abu zayad terrorists
- Eastern Malaysia- recently occupied by philipino based islamic terrorists
- Burma- migrant moslems from bangladesh went on killing spree, which resulted in the indeginous Bhuddists taking revenge.
- Southern Thailand- islamc terrorosts have beheaded seevral Bhuddists
- Chechyen and other moslem domintaed caucauses of Russia are rife with violence
- somalia- where do i start
-Sudan- a basket case
- Afghanistan- a failed nation
-Iraq- sitting on a sectarian time bomb (shiites/sunni) rivalry
- Syria- need i say more
-Kashmir
-Israel and Palestine
- Bosnia (even when at the heart of europe, they remain hooked to violence ideology)
- The whole middle east will implode, just a matter of time when sunni/shiite rivalry reach a tiping point
-Mali (Alquida in Islamic Magreb)
-Yemen- another basket case
- Bharain- fighting for it's survival
-Bangladesh- another failing islamic state
- Pakistan- a failed nuclear armed state
- Egypt, Tunisia: so much political instability
The list is far from been exhausted.
Why is Islam always associated with violence?
Why do moslems resort to killings at the slightes provocation
What a religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.