Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? (20185 Views)

SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. / 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always / 10 Commandments To Make A Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
When you compute the monetary demands of an average nigerian girl in a day, sometimes it crosses N5,000. That goes to tell me that most girls dont know the value of money or how it is made.

They live in a fools paradise.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by MsPweshy(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
To me with just attention and care am ok. Then mayb other things are jst an addition
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
1,2,3,4-(depends), 5 and 6.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
am i the only person that thinks laughter is important ?
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by bee444: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
paris10: Answer: Everything. Women are miserable. Give them so much money, they'll still complain you're not always there, citing " na money we go chop".

Give them the attention they so much crave for; they'll still complain " why are you all over me" would be their response. Some of them would even tell you to go out and do something more constructive.

Tell them the truth everytime, you'd become mugu and your nickname would become " bobo is nice".

Give them sexx all the time, they'll call you names and even abuse your mother " is this how your papa they service your mother every minute, I guess that's why you can't break, olosi, you wan kill me ni".

Give them all that money can buy, avail yourself, show them love, be the nicest man on earth, you cannot just satisfy or win these bunch of creature we call women. If they love you, they love you ( even without all the material things). But if they don't love you, even with all your money, time, energy and all, you cannot do shhit, they will find themselves another guy.

You really know women dude. Very good observation.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Shifiunited: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: Ur list is way too small poster
U can add more if u wish, I don't think any1 can stop u from doing so, isn't it?
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by kajoula(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
1. Lies
3. Sex
4. Money

These will make 90% of naija babes happy and want to be with u@all time.

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by mj(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
the need to be pampered.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by InvertedHammer: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2013

TO make a woman happy...find out the kind of movies she likes---that's her fantasy.

Then fulfill it.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT EVER BRING HER OUT OF THE FANTASY LAND!

Women hate REALITY.

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by greedie1(f): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Na waoooo been askinq about you,comb everywhere yet couldn't see ya
lol... asking who abt me? i ve been busy wit farm work... how r u?
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Afritop(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2013
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SCREW DRIVE A LADY HARD IN BED AND YOU A PROFESSIONAL SUPERSTAR IN AMAZING SEX TECHNIQUES AND POSITIONS, SHE WILL HAPPILY CLING TO YOU because YOU ARE NOT THE DULL TYPE
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Classicjossy: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Trust and beta understanding
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by greedie1(f): 12:01am On Mar 11, 2013
okemmadu:
wow... with all this followers, this must be a celebrity...
following and followers have different meaning ya know?

ain't saying she isn't a celeb tho
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by osifred(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Five things that makes a lady happy

1. Money
2. More moeny
3. I said money
4. Money
And the final thing that makes a lady happy
5. More money
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Abrantie: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2013
free2ryhme: According to you, what do you think makes Ladies to be more happy?
1. Attention
2. Love
3. Money
4. Sex
5. Care
6. Truth
7. Lies
8. _________

None of the above.

Frankly, I don't think women themselves know what makes them happy. Sure, they can mouth off a laundry list of what "makes them happy" but woe be unto any guy who dares to follow that list.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by ajibaye2: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2013
it all depends on what the lady set as optimal priority, but most ladies want all
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2013
okemmadu: Last seen: 10:09pm
wow... with all this followers, this must be a celebrity...

My disciples dem large gan! Fi le fun! Iba akoda fun yeye badosky! Mi lurves my people and mi people lurves me bck. The life of an online agbero! cool cool

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2013
gree-die:

following and followers have different meaning ya know?

ain't saying she isn't a celeb tho
Kikiki..dey send d request mami! All I do is click follow bck if ya online cv carry weight. wink
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by YorubaOmoge: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2013
oko nla.

owo pupo.

Omo Yoruba swagga

Oju to fresh

Omo to badt gan
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: oko nla.

owo pupo.

Omo Yoruba swagga

Oju to fresh

Omo to badt gan
Correct! O da dan mo. angry
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by YorubaOmoge: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! O da dan mo. angry

Iya ni wura, happy iya's day wink
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Iya ni wura, happy iya's day wink
Awww...tanking u.. kiss
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by simonjatau: 5:11am On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]all of the above oooo!!!!
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by 5much(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2013
all of the above
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by igben(m): 5:19am On Mar 11, 2013
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ladies nor wan kno how u take get am.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
All dia life na him
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Get $$$$ and u go see love inside ur family life
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by pomporiking: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Big di*k,cash and a good pounding on a regular
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by castro2: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2013
datz true
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by samuel900(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls help us make diz front page.....AM A BATCH 'B' CORP MEMBER SERVING IN OSUN STATE, GOING TO 9MONTHS NOW THE STATE HAS NOT PAY US ALAWI, THE BATCH 'A' THAT PASS OUT THEY ARE STILL OWING THEM NOW.[b][/b]
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by GraceBestowed(f): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2013
I find the most attractive trait in a human being to be the fear of God!! It's as simple as that! If a man does not, genuinely, fear God, then I cannot relate to him in the first place.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by greedie1(f): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kikiki..dey send d request mami! All I do is click follow bck if ya online cv carry weight. wink
lol.... i see grin
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by MicroBox: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Just be a BIG BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.