Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? (20193 Views)

SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. / 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always / 10 Commandments To Make A Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by wazobiaforu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Attention and Money

If anybody pick something without addition of money then the person still deyy secondary school
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by sophy09: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Love!
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
you are you calling ugly ?
THATS NOT IMPORTANT. WATS IMPORTANT IS URE HERE. LONG TIME
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Babzilla:
THATS NOT IMPORTANT. WATS IMPORTANT IS URE HERE. LONG TIME
undecided undecided do i even know you ?
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by free2ryhme: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sijo01: 1-6 tongue....... Hope am not asking for too much
ya own 2 much sef infact you greedy. Dont you ever get content:/
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
sanb: Attention which is the most important; Then comes Love and let it be genuine; Then take good care of her and include her physical, mental and emotional needs in that care; Then truth which should apply to both of us.

THIS MY DEAR IS A CROCK OF HORSESHIT & U KNOW IT. ITS MONEY ALWAYS MONEY ALWAYS WILL BE ABT THE MONEY
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by adewal15(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: £££££££££££ & oko to badt!!
Hmmm you must've tasted bananas of different sizes and shapes than currencies of colours and length... Be careful Lady°°°
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by tunapawizzy: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: £££££££££££ & oko to badt!!
Oko to badt wa nibi o...sugbon ko si £££££
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by free2ryhme: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
sanb: Attention which is the most important; Then comes Love and let it be genuine; Then take good care of her and include her physical, mental and emotional needs in that care; Then truth which should apply to both of us.

where do i get the feelins your bf( if any) is starving you of all you've mentioned
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by lovemimi(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Love
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
lovemimi: Love
r u a niaja babe or sister mary. I can lie 2 u if u want
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by DollyParton1(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Attention plus bad-a55 s€x
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by politicalpastor: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
free2ryhme: According to you, what do you think makes Ladies to be more happy?
1. Attention
2. Love
3. Money
4. Sex
5. Care
6. Truth
7. Lies
8. _________

all but money and lies can not make a woman to be happy, even though money is needed but it can not , i repeat not, bring happiness to decent ladies
except in nigeria where the ladies are desperately in need and are worshipers of money . thats why most of our younger beautiful sisters remain unmarried.
nice if we can work on being
money is need inevery aspect, but should not be taken as thsource of happiness. thanks to nairaland for this TOPIC.

2 Likes

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pampering : like a baby till eternity but unfortunately kids share your spot after marriage. grin

Money: makes anything happen. kiss

All other factors follows.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by igweGC(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
THERE ARE 5 BASIC STEPS A GUY MUST TAKE TO MAKE A GIRL HAPPY: STEP1-GIVE HER MONEY. STEP2: GIVE HER MORE MONEY. STEP3- KEEP GIVING HER MONEY. STEP4- I SAID GIVE HER MORE MONEY. STEP5- REPEAT STEP 1-4 CONSISTENTLY. Thank me later!
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Sike(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=25]CARE[/size]
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Sijo01(f): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
free2ryhme: ya own 2 much sef infact you greedy. Dont you ever get content:/

Is it too much for you to give?

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Deiok(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
HmmmM... For me that not all that make women happy, you have to give them more than that for them to admit to you they are satisfied. (just the girl kind of thing).
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by pareto(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Whether young or old women need MONEY and be Cared For.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lots of shayo
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by free2ryhme: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sijo01:

Is it too much for you to give?
u were asked to pick one answer or add one of your own instead you picked 1 to 6. Chic your way go hard o o o
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Haha Lol okay; why not add more to the list then...
Rooneyboy: Ur list is way too small poster

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Sijo01(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
free2ryhme: u were asked to pick one answer or add one of your own instead you picked 1 to 6. Chic your way go hard o o o

1-6 complement each other! They go hand in hand!

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
I quess qirls like onila like professional lies and sex heheh
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
gree-die:
all of the above
Na waoooo been askinq about you,comb everywhere yet couldn't see ya
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by famousg: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
;DMoney jor are u a leaner?
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Xano(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
love.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by blackbeau1(f): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nothing and everything
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by paris10: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Answer: Everything. Women are miserable. Give them so much money, they'll still complain you're not always there, citing " na money we go chop".

Give them the attention they so much crave for; they'll still complain " why are you all over me" would be their response. Some of them would even tell you to go out and do something more constructive.

Tell them the truth everytime, you'd become mugu and your nickname would become " bobo is nice".

Give them sexx all the time, they'll call you names and even abuse your mother " is this how your papa they service your mother every minute, I guess that's why you can't break, olosi, you wan kill me ni".

Give them all that money can buy, avail yourself, show them love, be the nicest man on earth, you cannot just satisfy or win these bunch of creature we call women. If they love you, they love you ( even without all the material things). But if they don't love you, even with all your money, time, energy and all, you cannot do shhit, they will find themselves another guy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / Can A Man Be Molested? / Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.