Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? (20194 Views)

SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. / 15 Powerful Ways To Make Your Lady Happy Always / 10 Commandments To Make A Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Obijulius: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2013
@ poster...u stirred up a storm there.
Well u say a woman, what kind of woman. Since pple are different it will b difficult to say dis thing or that thing makes all d women happy.
Item 8 is more likely the option since it holds a lot of unknowns.

On d average women love comfort-guranteed comfort. Maybe love will do or money. But usually a combination of both. Every other item u quoted is subjective.

So my answer: love+money=happy woman.
Anything short of those two boy ur relationship with the lady is just hanging on d threads. It will surely snap given a proper amt of pressure over time.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by free2ryhme: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: To me with just attention and care am ok. Then mayb other things are jst an addition
hmm dis ya statement get belle o o o pple lyk u allows the relationship enter a certain stage then u show your true colour
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

My disciples dem large gan! Fi le fun! Iba akoda fun yeye badosky! Mi lurves my people and mi people lurves me bck. The life of an online agbero! cool cool
how pickin dem hope say u no starve dem ooo? because agbero way no pure o o
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Orikinla(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2013
Love, good health and security.
Lest we forget, having money does not guaranty security.
Security includes financial security, emotional security and matrimonial security.
Without any of the three listed, no lady can ever be happy.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by hardbody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: £££££££££££ & oko to badt!!

You never cease to amaze me, but heck, you are dead on point. Cash and a good fok anyday, everyday for every woman. BTW, money answereth all things except a great fuc.k. So you need a good dose of both. You can virtually buy comfort, and peace of mind, if you think this is not true, try accessing Adenuga or Dangote and see how fast you are cleared off his arena....
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by chinedum13(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2013
All of the above but, no. 7 undecided
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Fedric(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2013
90% of girls prefer lie than truth. To me i like being who i am, if telling a girl the truth will make her hate me let her hate me, truth matter a lot in relationship. I remove sex from that option
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by addey(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2013
In my yoruba Land it's just two that start with "O" Owo and Oko
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by ebony288: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2013
To me o, its Attention
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

My disciples dem large gan! Fi le fun! Iba akoda fun yeye badosky! Mi lurves my people and mi people lurves me bck. The life of an online agbero! cool cool
*chokes on badosky's left nipp. Gaddem mami, ma je k'omi oyan sapa mi lori mahn.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2013
that depends on the woman.

For some it is money.
For some it is a hot body.
For some it is good looks.
For some, size matters.

But for others it can be just love, children, a smile, a kind word. So many things.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Policewoman(f): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
free2ryhme: According to you, what do you think makes Ladies to be more happy?
1. Attention
2. Love
3. Money
4. Sex
5. Care
6. Truth
7. Lies
8. _________
MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by ikekings(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2013
paris10: Answer: Everything. Women are miserable. Give them so much money, they'll still complain you're not always there, citing " na money we go chop".

Give them the attention they so much crave for; they'll still complain " why are you all over me" would be their response. Some of them would even tell you to go out and do something more constructive.

Tell them the truth everytime, you'd become mugu and your nickname would become " bobo is nice".

Give them sexx all the time, they'll call you names and even abuse your mother " is this how your papa they service your mother every minute, I guess that's why you can't break, olosi, you wan kill me ni".

Give them all that money can buy, avail yourself, show them love, be the nicest man on earth, you cannot just satisfy or win these bunch of creature we call women. If they love you, they love you ( even without all the material things). But if they don't love you, even with all your money, time, energy and all, you cannot do shhit, they will find themselves another guy.

Nice dude.. Well said...

1 Like

Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by harbbay: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Na. Money and sex for sure
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
free2ryhme: happy mother's day
She mothers day no dey end...
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by hammedkola(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=15pt]Treat her like a Queen, bleep her like a P**n star[/size]
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by harbibi: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
paris10: Answer: Everything. Women are miserable. Give them so much money, they'll still complain you're not always there, citing " na money we go chop".

Give them the attention they so much crave for; they'll still complain " why are you all over me" would be their response. Some of them would even tell you to go out and do something more constructive.

Tell them the truth everytime, you'd become mugu and your nickname would become " bobo is nice".

Give them sexx all the time, they'll call you names and even abuse your mother " is this how your papa they service your mother every minute, I guess that's why you can't break, olosi, you wan kill me ni".

Give them all that money can buy, avail yourself, show them love, be the nicest man on earth, you cannot just satisfy or win these bunch of creature we call women. [b]If they love you, they love you ( even without all the material things). But if they don't love you, even with all your money, time, energy and all, you cannot do shhit[/b], they will find themselves another guy.

God bless you
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Yeecar(m): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: £££££££££££ & oko to badt!!

Meeeen I love this gal! OKO towa thunderous! *winks*
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by majorralph(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2013
To me I feel its Attention
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by dorggito1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
igweGC: THERE ARE 5 BASIC STEPS A GUY MUST TAKE TO MAKE A GIRL HAPPY: STEP1-GIVE HER MONEY. STEP2: GIVE HER MORE MONEY. STEP3- KEEP GIVING HER MONEY. STEP4- I SAID GIVE HER MORE MONEY. STEP5- REPEAT STEP 1-4 CONSISTENTLY. Thank me later!
No!! u wud label mugu no.1
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
money,sex, money,money...oops sorry ...money
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Monnnney
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by comluch: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
what makes a lady to be a happy is caring.
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Ivygal(f): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
free2ryhme: According to you, what do you think makes Ladies to be more happy?
1. Attention
2. Love
3. Money
4. Sex
5. Care
6. Truth
7. Lies
8. _________
attention
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2013
NOTHING CAN MAKE NAIJA GALS HAPPY, THEY WILL PHUCK YOUR PASTOR AND STILL BLAME YOU FOR NOT COMONG TO CHURCH, MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY FIRST, MAYBE YOUR INNER HAPPINESS MIGHT RADIATE TO HER, "THAS" ALL![b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by Emperoradrian(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2013
BB bold5....giv it to any gal,even if she catches u cheatin on her,she'll still be happy wit u......
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by tpia5: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
husband o, the minute a woman gets a husband, na happiness be that.

at least initially?
Re: According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? by AbuMikey(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
tpia@:
husband o, the minute a woman gets a husband, na happiness be that.

at least initially?

So, when are You gonna get married? cheesy 'Cos, we tired. Of Your constant "hate" post on NL undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Molested? / Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.