Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? (5551 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by supercunt(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2008
toyinrayo:

Oh lawddddy!!!!!! here comes trouble lipsrsealed
where is the trouble,abeg make una no mind her o,
jeje lomo ibadan lo o
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by koolsasy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
@toyinrayo and sly
wats up guys?
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
supercunt:

where is the trouble,abeg make una no mind her o,
jeje lomo ibadan lo o

so you want to tell me why seun don't like you? LOL. . .where did you go sef?
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by jacklyn: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
koolsasy:

@toyinrayo and sly
wats up guys?

am fyn oh, just LMAO on NL, this ppl are crazy
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by supercunt(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
toyinrayo:

so you want to tell me why seun don't like you? LOL. . .where did you go sef?

no mind that guy jo,i went to sosi to do confession grin grin grin
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by TheSly: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2008
koolsasy:

@toyinrayo and sly
wats up guys?

im cool!. . . . cool
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by cybersleek(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2008
When are we going to have the first marriage on nairaland sef, abi na so so wetin woman want, wetin man want we go dey hear? Toyinrayo and all the other ladies in the house o di owo yin o!
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2008
supercunt:

no mind that guy jo,i went to sosi to do confession grin grin grin

LOL. . .so church is another name for the strip club? wow, naija has modernized oh. . .too much
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
cybersleek:

When are we going to have the first marriage on nairaland sef, abi na so so wetin woman want, wetin man want we go dey hear? Toyinrayo and all the other ladies in the house o di owo yin o!

LOL. , i already found what am looking for. . .now it goes to the other female NL to get what they're looking for
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by cybersleek(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
Supercunt! omo ibadan, ni bi ole ti gbe jare onihun! e ku abo sori eto, translation( son of the soil of ibadan, where the crook is ajudged blameless over the owner of the property)!!!
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by koolsasy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2008
@toyin et sly
yea, nairalander s can b so crazy sumtymes,
na wa o, we hv deviated from d topic, but toyin,wetin person suppose dey find for man body?
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2008
koolsasy:

@toyin et sly
na wa o, we hv deviated from d topic, but toyin,wetin person suppose dey find for man body?

ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . .in your heart?
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by TheSly: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2008

@toyin et sly

its obvious!
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by supercunt(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2008
cybersleek:

Supercunt! omo ibadan, ni bi ole ti gbe jare onihun! e ku abo sori eto, translation( son of the soil of ibadan, where the crook is ajudged blameless over the owner of the property)!!!
cybersleek abi na samba chic be your name,if i gbab you,infact i will report you to your uncle,adedibu grin grin
toyinrayo:

ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . .in your heart?
omoge your market just dey sell for nairaland,abeg wetin be the secret abi na baba ijebu do am for you?abeg me to wanchop vegetable o,the one with love portion grin
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by doyin13(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

its obvious!

its not obvious to me o. i hav gone the length and breadth in search of crase and i no find.

Point it out to me abeg. . .
Re: What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man? by princekay1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2008
his CASH of course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hurt Of Previous Relationships, Affecting The Present One / Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.