Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? (35417 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / NYSC Should Be Extended to Two Years – Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by eiwaidot(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2013
No wahala, inasmuch dia alawee is going to be increased from dat miserable amount to smthin tangible, afterall, dias no good jobs outside dia anymore unless u av long leg.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by jerikoyan(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2013
I c you.
dimplecakes: It shouldn't be. Of what use will that be to our youth. Wen the govt gave the rule that no corper must serve in banks or other sophisticated places excepts for schools, LGS and ministries. So, I will now stay in a remote area for 2yrs without good and stable alawee. Heaven forbids. *BATCH B 2013*
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by puffpuff: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2013
This might sound unpleasant,NYSC was a blessing to me.Good PPA with good pay(experience and wealth),free accommodation plus federal alawi with Tolu,who satisfy my body and soul with needed foods. All totalling into first car which i run as a taxi for 14 months b4 gotten a job. If this is what NYSC represents to all corpers,I'll eagerly endorsed the two years. But if otherwise,it should be rejected
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by olasesi(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Guys, guys , guys...if na play make we stop am oooo
Make we no dey use this kind tin play....
Why na now wey me I just enter final year this tin go con come up
Why does every bad tin happen at my turn....
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2013
its an intelligent move by the federal govt of Nigeria, considering the frighteening and shocking level of unemployment(over 85%) in our country, but the allawee will have to be reviewed upward to the region above N50,000 for this new plan to make sense.God bless naija
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by saved: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2013
Chanchit: This country is really sick. Just when corpers a being killed on a daily bases in far north, this clueless gov't decides to increase the year again. Smh
:- Let them extend it to fifty years. The best option is to apply for exemption, after all government is no more providing jobs after "slavery" service. Abeg make youth dey think of business to start, with little capital and bone dem useless policies.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by OmoyeleTobi: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2013
embarassed This is slavery indeed
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by qubie(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2013
ur head dey dere
Charles Shaw: No wahala if they wanna extend it but Alawee shud be nuffin less than 100k nd trust me, dilligently we wil serve our country smiling.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Alipanks(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2013
okay now....officially this is absolutely preposterous...make i sidon for one God forsaken hospital for two years without modern facilities ...all bcs say i wan serve my country..make dem no try am o...there children de sch here ne
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2013
dmalam: can u imagine spendin two years in hostile SOUTHERN Nigeria....tofiakwa
new generation idiot, ur namas wey una dey send come south for nysc dey leave like kings. Sage!
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by esperiense(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2013
It will be betta if FG make it 4yrs na
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by enigmagu1(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2013
tooo bad..for dos dat wil b posted to borno state...
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by stanleybiggie(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Haaaaaa...FG Jooooorrrrr ooooooooo...
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by jentlsoul: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2013
Praise the lord. I am always been a lucky guy.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2013
believe you me some others will like to continue for years, others wont after a year... like someone rightly said there should be an option to discontinue after the first year, whoever wants to, you know some corps have powerful connections to the extent of getting up to 4 already made sophisticated jobs on standby!!
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2013
chiover: Thunder fire whoever that is proposing this thrash. Instead of scrapping the useless exercise they're busy planning to extend it. Fact, reduce the allowance of political office holders by ten percent and channel it to youth dev.you wil see a dramatic improvement in nija

Exactly my feelings!
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by lovetterrison(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2013
gen2briz: Now your salvery continue

u mean slavery?
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2013
causewahala: Can you just imagine spending 2 yrs in a hostile Northern environment! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2013
dmalam: can u imagine spendin two years in hostile SOUTHERN Nigeria....tofiakwa

I guess you've never left your house before that's why you think the south is hostile. The south is way more peaceful and BETTER than your stinking north. Ishie!!!!!

Oh btw I'm from Akwa ibom state cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Coming at a time when the people no longer trust the government. Students are eager to leap into the job market. Add another frustration on the fresh wounds of subsidy removal of 2011, the rumors of possible return of toll gates on our roads, the uncertainty of the monthly entitlements of the corpers... This does not begin to look like something that might eventually make sense.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by najoke: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2013
NYSC is a waste of time.....it should be scrapped, end of story.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by BashMe1(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2013
KOLOMENTAL country like naija and its leaders...
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by kodewrita(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2013
It makes more sense to make it a one-year program with option of a voluntary extension for one or two years. So if you see you dont have any job opportunities, you can request that your NYSC be extended by one more year. that way, its a win-win for nigeria. You are employed and at the same time serving the nation.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by simplygreat(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......WAHALA GO DEY....just imagine finding jobs and they are telling u that u must not be more than 27 or so years and then u need discharge for many jobs...wow so how old will u be when u now want to get a job as many of these places do not retain
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by buklan4realyah(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2013
hmmmmmmm, na wa oooo! abi dis our govt wotever dey crazeni. extending rubbish to 2yrs shocked, wen dem no get best plan for d youth why wont they b enslaving d youth. stupid ppl undecided
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Odinaka00(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2013
olasesi: Guys, guys , guys...if na play make we stop am oooo
Make we no dey use this kind tin play....
Why na now wey me I just enter final year this tin go con come up
Why does every bad tin happen at my turn....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha yu got me laffing in d bank so loud...thes oyibos go think say I don kolo lol
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Peterboy1(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2013
and there is tendency that after graduation u may stay upto 2 years b4 NYSC then serve 4 2 years thats 4 years after graduation.

me tire 4 dis country
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by emmacity2: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2013
if this is true that means government bad. Infact na only God no una plan, if u have to extend it 2 two yrs that means u the government have remove 15percent salary each from the so called political hold and extend it to the copers salary since una wan two yrs. Make God punish una there way be say u ppl no get plan 4 we student.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by eghosarita: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Ngenge: Wahala dey o. Slavery activated
it makes me laugh when ppl call NYSC slavery, yet they complain of unemployment.many of them finish NYSC and lazy at home, now u have opportunity to finish school, start earning money at least for 2 years this time ll give u enough space to organise urself for a better job, but no o, naijas ll complain as if there is a job waiting for them after school that having to go and serve is slavery. God help us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.