Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (60926 Views)

Rechargeable Blasting Device For Unexploded Bombs Unveiled By Army - Photos / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Truckpusher(m): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2013
firstolalekan: WHAT OF OBASANJO
He doesn't need an oil well, as a two time head of state or president he had direct access to the national treasury...remember they can't all be stealing from the same pot. grin

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 4:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Mantiza: What is the next step? Is it recovery or probing the dead or the living among them, recouping short workings or re - allocation?

I'm all for resource control. Every region having a share or more shares of their own resources.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: Informative in several ways but I just keep wondering why it's YORUBA's that are bent on puncturing Sen Enang's claim! Have this guys ever heard the word SHUT UP before? Not even the "accused" Northerners are trying to with this much zeal, wetin sef? it's been one ediotically vapid piece to the other feigning deep knowledge but yet lacking the critical information on which to fault Sen Enang's claim: Who makes the real dough from the ND fields?
I'm indifferent as to whether Northerners, SW or Easterners actually do as the fact remains that the real people are being played for suckers but at the same time let the "Yoruba eggheads" with limitless resources and information fault the Senators claim with hardcore facts or Shut it. Field dey pass field and we know some of those fields mentioned are not being exploited so WHICH OF THEM ARE and WHO OWNS THEM? Segun and co should get the facts or bend over and shove their endless pieces down their other ends!

They stick out like a sore thumb and shoot themselves in the butt and do not care.
I wonder what this their northern love is all about
If there is any group to stand out in support of the north outside of the north,you can count on the Yorubas to represent.
The day Nigeria gets divided if it is Gods will, I pray to God the SS and SE will not be encumbered with the black sheep of the south.
I will vote for NC instead minus Kogi and Kwara
The people are as treacherous as can be
They simply cannot shut up
I feel the conquering of parts of their land by Usman Dan Fodio has something to do with this alliance

12 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Truckpusher: He doesn't need an oil well, as a two time head of state or president he had direct access to the national treasury...remember they can't all be stealing from the same pot. grin

Go to sleep boy!
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2013
IboShooter: [size=15pt]Shymexx!!! [/size] grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

shocked

Why are you going around posting that boy's picture everywhere? We get it. That's shymmexx. He's boasted how he fine die and girls are chasing but him no reach so obviously he's telling us his fantasy. Alright, We get it. Enough with his picture dude.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Are the igbos not fully represented here? where are those greedy bastards ?

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by itsekiri89(m): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2013
@Royal

Wetin shymexx do you na?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Bwhahhahaha

Its like a stanley troll..

I lurve it. grin
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Truckpusher(m): 4:46am On Mar 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Go to sleep boy!
yes ma ,but there is no point sleeping ma, i'm on first flight ...don't worry your head ,coffee to the rescue besides i'll soon be going nocturnal grin grin
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: Informative in several ways but I just keep wondering why it's YORUBA's that are bent on puncturing Sen Enang's claim! Have this guys ever heard the word SHUT UP before? Not even the "accused" Northerners are trying to with this much zeal, wetin sef? it's been one ediotically vapid piece to the other feigning deep knowledge but yet lacking the critical information on which to fault Sen Enang's claim: Who makes the real dough from the ND fields?
I'm indifferent as to whether Northerners, SW or Easterners actually do as the fact remains that the real people are being played for suckers but at the same time let the "Yoruba eggheads" with limitless resources and information fault the Senators claim with hardcore facts or Shut it. Field dey pass field and we know some of those fields mentioned are not being exploited so WHICH OF THEM ARE and WHO OWNS THEM? Segun and co should get the facts or bend over and shove their endless pieces down their other ends!

Shut it!

Come and defend your claims. ARE YOU IGBOS NOT FULLY REPRESENTED HERE ARE YOU NOT PART OF THOSE STEALING THE WEALTH OF NIGER DELTANS

6 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by lafuria1(m): 4:51am On Mar 14, 2013

you are not indifferent o.and i am also wondering why it's IGBOs that are hell bent in justifying enang's claim? have the these guys heard the word MYB(MIND YOUR BUSINESS)before.

finally, do you have a problem with d article or the author of the article? indifferent indeed. why dont you IGBOS write article to support enag'claim since it has more 'fact'.

6 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Truckpusher(m): 4:51am On Mar 14, 2013
Another Ibo and Yoruba war looming on the horizon
*Grabs my local village chair while mixing my alomo and watch as the drama unfolds*
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by adebiyikayode5: 4:52am On Mar 14, 2013
Abagworo: I noticed a kind of shuffle in the owners of different companies. I also noticed Mike Adenuga, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Tony Ezenna, ABC Orjiakor and Arthur Eze. Henceforth, I will disregard their wealth because anybody could be a billionaire with OPL gift. And surprisingly I did not see Dangote.
y u want seen dangote u nono say him na under G man hm masqurate on a brude light na night he de waker
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by wesley80(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Shut it!

Come and defend your claims. ARE YOU IGBOS NOT FULLY REPRESENTED HERE ARE YOU NOT PART OF THOSE STEALING THE WEALTH OF NIGER DELTANS

If only you could read you'd know 5egun's piece is empty.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 14, 2013
nwando:

They stick out like a sore thumb and shoot themselves in the butt and do not care.
I wonder what this their northern love is all about
If there is any group to stand out in support of the north outside of the north,you can count on the Yorubas to represent.
The day Nigeria gets divided if it is Gods will, I pray to God the SS and SE will not be encumbered with the black sheep of the south.
I will vote for NC instead minus Kogi and Kwara
The people are as treacherous as can be
They simply cannot shut up
I feel the conquering of parts of their land by Usman Dan Fodio has something to do with this alliance

Shut it!

Lying scoundrel, did Ojukwu not ask you to vote for IBB against Jonathan or not? Did Zik not aligned with the north, leaving south west out or not? For the fact that you keep repeating these lies won't make it true. No one is buying into your treachery, this. isn't 1967!

'Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support
and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at
home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind
him,' Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. 'He
isnow Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida . That is his new
name. I wish him success.' Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief
Tony EmekaAni, said the group had come to solicit the support of
Ojukwu for the presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group
had just been inaugurated in the South East.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/21981/1/ojukwu-
pledges-support-of-igbos-for-ibb.html

This is Ojukwu licking the yansh of his northern masters against his brother Jonathan. Was this also part of the bruising of civil war?

God forbid me living in a country after Nigeria with you backstabbing greedy bastards.

11 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80:

If only you could read you'd know 5egun's piece is empty.

Empty? Because names are out and Igbos were found to be actively among the thieves and cabals cornering the wealths of Niger Deltans?

6 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by EzeUche(m): 5:01am On Mar 14, 2013
These Yoruba people are something else. Article after article is being written by them defending the North.

Every Southern group sees a snake and we know which group that is...

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 14, 2013
Truckpusher: yes ma ,but there is no point sleeping ma, i'm on first flight ...don't worry your head ,coffee to the rescue besides i'll soon be going nocturnal grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche: These Yoruba people are something else. Article after article is being written by them defending the North.

Every Southern group sees a snake and we know which group that is...

A snake ? Yes, a big one like the coward Ojukwu asking you to vote for IBB against Jonathan because he released the propertlies of his father? No one is falling for your lies, many people understand how your treachery works.

'Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support
and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at
home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind
him,' Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. 'He
isnow Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida . That is his new
name. I wish him success.' Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief
Tony EmekaAni, said the group had come to solicit the support of
Ojukwu for the presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group
had just been inaugurated in the South East.

Every other Southern group, especially the southwest are wary of what you can do for money.

5 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by wesley80(m): 5:07am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Empty? Because names are out and Igbos were found to be actively among the thieves and cabals cornering the wealths of Niger Deltans?

There are many that'll be glad to down that road with you unfortunately, I'm not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by EzeUche(m): 5:10am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

A snake ? Yes, a big one like the coward Ojukwu asking you to vote for IBB against Jonathan because he released the propertlies of his father? No one is falling for your lies, many people understand how your treachery works.

Every other Southern group, especially the southwest are wary of what you can do for money.

What does Ojukwu have to do with Yoruba defending the North?

Some of you Yoruba posters are funny. Everyone in Nigeria is beocming wise about your shenanigans. How does it feel to have power slipping out of your hands?

6 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 5:11am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Shut it!

For someone who claims his mom is Ijaw in this 556 ID you are very clueless in anything SS. At least if you are going to pretend on this ID that you're half SS at least make it a bit believable. Since when is Sam oveje, an urhobo/isoko name, David Serena-dokunbo, an Ijaw name, and engang, an ibibio/Erik name become Igbo? E dey pain you they pointed fingers at una but not igbo? You want to befriend them that bad. Oya, Why don't you go cry to them for pointing fingers at north and SW and not pointing fingers at Igbo. Let's us hear word with all this your crying Abeg.

Btw dayokanu. We know this is you so please stick to one ID. I don't know why una feel is necessary to hide behind a fake ID to speak your words and pretend it is not you. At first i thought it was alj_harem ID, you immitated his behavior a bit but with the more you write, the more you make yourself obvious. dude switch your writing style up a bit if una are going to pretend. That's usually your dead give away. Una need to stop all this multiple ID sh1t on this forum, it makes una look like you have multiple personality disorder no offense. Seun for God sake, can you get a handle on all this multiple ID problem. It's annoying at least to me. Am I the only that's annoyed by it?

12 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira:

For someone who claims his mom is Ijaw in this 556 ID you are very clueless in anything SS. At least if you are going to pretend on this ID that you're half SS at least make it a bit believable. Since when is Sam oveje, an urhobo/isoko name, David Serena-dokunbo, an Ijaw name, and engang, an ibibio/Erik name become Igbo? E dey pain you they pointed fingers at una but not igbo? You want to befriend them that bad. Oya, Why don't you go cry to them for pointing fingers at north and SW and not pointing fingers at Igbo. Let's us hear word with all this your crying Abeg.

Btw dayokanu. We know this is you so please stick to one ID. I don't know why una feel is necessary to hide behind a fake ID to speak your words and pretend it is not you. At first i thought it was alj_harem ID, you immitated his behavior a bit but with the more you write, the more you make yourself obvious. dude switch your writing style up a bit if una are going to pretend. That's usually your dead give away. Una need to stop all this multiple ID sh1t on this forum, it makes una look like you have multiple personality disorder no offense. Seun for God sake, can you get a handle on all this multiple ID problem. It's annoying.

Where did Arthur Eze and Emaka Ofor got their billions? . I thought you Igbos said you are not party to the thieves stealing Niger Delta dry? Now that the names are out, we see the collection of the thieves and so-called billionaires.

8 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by EzeUche(m): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Where did Arthur Eze and Emaka Ofor got their billions? . I thought you Igbos said you are not party to the thieves stealing Niger Delta dry? Now that the names are out, we see the collection of the thieves and so-called billionaires.

I must say that you Yorubas are very deceitful. Perfect for politics, until someone finds out how you play the game.

We are all wise now. It is no secret that the South West controls the oil industry, while the North reigns on top.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche:

What does Ojukwu have to do with Yoruba defending the North?

Some of you Yoruba posters are funny. Everyone in Nigeria is beocming wise about your shenanigans. How does it feel to have power slipping out of your hands?

Oh, I see. So the coward Ojukwu calling on all Igbos home and abroad to vote for IBB against his so-called brother Jonathan is not betrayal? Not for obj, a Yoruba man that led the fight against IBB and your north-southeast alliance, Jonathan would have been history.

Keep accusing others on crimes that you committed.

9 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche:

I must say that you Yorubas are very deceitful. Perfect for politics, until someone finds out how you play the game.

We are all wise now. It is no secret that the South West controls the oil industry, while the North reigns on top.

Keep thinking of lies while you keep editing your post. I'm ready for you lying greedy bastards
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by EzeUche(m): 5:25am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Keep thinking of lies while you keep editing your post. I'm ready for you lying greedy bastards

Greedy?

Which people took over the whole civil service?

Which people has taken control of the oil industry?

Who continues to defend the evils perpetrated by the North?

It is time to make it a level playing field. The former EASTERN REGION shall rise again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassanā€Ž Winner / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.