Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (60931 Views)

Rechargeable Blasting Device For Unexploded Bombs Unveiled By Army - Photos / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2013
I have carefully gone through that list and seen that of the 77 companies listed, southerners make a majority in 65 companies!
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by thelastPope(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2013
torkaka: I have carefully gone through that list and seen that of the 77 companies listed, southerners make a majority in 65 companies!

The list is meaningless! Absolutely meaningless and only a diversion. 83% oil blocks are owned by northerners and that hasn't changed yet!

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Opoki(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2013
How come my name is missing?

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Obijulius: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2013
torkaka: I have carefully gone through that list and seen that of the 77 companies listed, southerners make a majority in 65 companies!

Now who will pay dis guy for his hardwork?

D point is, revoke d ownership of these blocks from dese goons and give it to d owners of the land. That's what fairness is about. That plus 90% derivation to d oil producing areas. Esp d south south and d south east.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by blackbeau1(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2013
This is just a way of voiding what the south -south governors noticed-the fact that more than 80% of oil wells are owned by northerners.http://www.filesonic.com/file/889263884/The_Cabinet_of_Curiosities_-_Pendergast_Book_3.epub
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by VirginFinder: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2013
thelastPope:

Please keep up with my level, don't drag me down. Crap can still be useful!

If you play on both sides, you will always eventually loose out. Double agents always get fried! But that's your choice so no qualms.

2019 is very far. In the next 2 years, a lot would have happened. Akwa Ibom, cross river and bayelsa are growing faster than most of you realise. You are here on NL talking while these states are growing very fast. It is only Delta that is slow but that will change

If crap is useful, then it is longer crap.
Do you keep shiit in your room?
Stop trying to appear smart!

A double agent is one person working for 2 opposing belligerents.

This is not so with the Yorubas as we are not one person.

A Yoruba faction aligns with one side while another Yoruba faction aligns with the other side with both factions being guided by religious and agelong ideologies.

So, head or tail, Yorubas will never lose.

Do you know how many times GEJ has knelt down for Pastor Adeboye?

Come on, try harder!

Lest I forget, Nigeria is not disintegrating.Never!
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by InvertedHammer: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2013
suniblu:
i think those list is either not accurate or outdated. orient refinery is omitted.

[size=14pt]Orient Energy [/size]
granted OPL 915 and 916 has N. Nwawka as director and Emeka Anyaoku as chairman. Sahara Energy Exploration granted OPL 284, 228 and 332 in 2005 and 2006 has Buba Lawal, Cole Tonye and Odunsi Ade as directors. Enageed Resources Limited granted OPL 274 in 2007 has Buba Lawal, Cole Tonye and Odunsi Ade as directors.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by nduchucks: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2013
May I suggest that you read the OP's article and make informed judgments by noting the difference between OPL and OML to wit:

OPL = Oil Prospecting License
OML = Oil Mining License

You can own several OPLs and invest billions of naira and yet come out with nothing in the end, on the other hand you can get lucky.

I'd pay more attention to the owners of OMLs if I wanted to make sense out of OP's article. A good question is "How many OPLs have resulted in the issuance of OMLs for the said blocks"

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Nairalanders are actually Illiterates, what this ediot published is OPL, meaning Oil prospective Licenses Not OML : Oil mining lease, meaning oil have not been discover in most of these blocks( OPLs).... we want to know who own the OMLs

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ujoinme: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Still waiting for the real rebuttal of the senators %'s in ownership? If the North does not own 83% of the indigenous operated wells, what percentage do they own? can the wise Adeniyi's of Nigeria Provide the answer or even better the originally accused Northerner Rulers of Nigeria themselves?

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Obijulius: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Virgin Finder:

If crap is useful, then it is longer crap.
Do you keep shiit in your room?
Stop trying to appear smart!

A double agent is one person working for 2 opposing belligerents.

This is not so with the Yorubas as we are not one person.

A Yoruba faction aligns with one side while another Yoruba faction aligns with the other side with both factions being guided by religious and agelong ideologies.

So, head or tail, Yorubas will never lose.

Come on, try harder!

Lest I forget, Nigeria is not disintegrating.Never!

Ur last line is full of desperation, when Nigeria disintegrates wat will u do...hug a transformer. Think of ways to create ur own wealth and stop waiting on wat the Niger Delta feeds u.

Dis is y I call u guys cowards...go out there and struggle like the americans,we can't feed u and ur generation forever.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Obijulius:

Now who will pay dis guy for his hardwork?

D point is, revoke d ownership of these blocks from dese goons and give it to d owners of the land. That's what fairness is about. That plus 90% derivation to d oil producing areas. Esp d south south and d south east.

Look sisi (yes I called u sisi) when Sen.Enang made his baseless allegation you all were jumping like wild dogs on heat, now that some semblance of truth is filtering in you find it hard putting you tail between your legs!
With no apologies I say; ever since the south south was put in the position of leadership all we see is politics of division, creating fire were there is no smoke

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Obijulius: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Virgin Finder:

And who is pastor adeboye, elijah? Come on men see beyond ur thwarted mind. Pastor adeboye a fraud using xtianity to dupe people and u dare to use him as a reference. Is dis d best u can do? Incestous obasanjo would have been a better argument.

U need to try even harder to sound like a reasonable person.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by NaijaNaWaa: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2013
This is highly misleading. For instance, that I'm a director of Connoil does not make me the owner of Connoil. We all know who owns Connoil. Segun Adeniyi displayed the highest form of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2013
CHESSBOARD: Nairalanders are actually Illiterates, what this ediot published is OPL, meaning Oil prospective Licenses Not OML : Oil mining lease, meaning oil have not been discover in most of these blocks( OPLs).... we want to know who own the OMLs

Marginal Fields Operators

S/No

Name of Company

Licence

Year of Award

Names of Directors/Shareholders

Niger Delta Company

Ogbele (OML 54)

Aret Adams, Uduimo Itsueli, Sammy Olagbaju, David Richard, Udi Ibru and Fatona Layi

Prime Petr. Ltd & Suffolk Petr

Asaramaroru (OML 11)

MacPepple Henry, Macpepple Joy, Macpepple Emmanuel, Macpepple Elfrida and Macpepple Victoria

Oriental Energy

Owok (OML 67), Ebok

2006, 2007

Alhaji Indimi, Usman Danburran

Universal Energy

Stubb Creek Field (OML 13/14

Amana Nkoyo, Mianaekere Nelson, Abubakar Hayatou, Mboho Emmanuel, Ekpo Akpan, Inyang Etim (Akwa Ibom Govt)

Eurafric Energy Limited

Dawes Island (OML 54)

Onoh Anthony, Onoh Christiana, Onoh Ngozi, George Udoekong, Nwauche Eastus

Pillar Oil Limited

Umusati/Igbuku (OML 56)

Onosode G.O, Fadahunsi O, Amakiri J., Hassan-Katsina Usman, Tonwe Basife, Obaseki Godwin, Akoyomare Ambrose, Fisher Abayomi, Anaekwena Anthony, Avuru Spencer, Onosode Spencer, Hassan-Babangida

Bayelsa Oil Company

Atala (OML 46)

Bayelsa Govt, Brigidi David, Alamieyesheiga Anitonbrapa, Ifimain Ekine, Jonathan Selereipre, Enddeley Francis, Chinwetelu Chris, Willians E.J., Aliyu Abubakar

Movideo E&P

Ekeh (OML 88)

Idau Sadiq, Jacobs Kayode, Enahoro Victor, Mohammed Aishatu, Tugger Yusuf, Okwuaive Iyabo, Sadare Raymond

Bicta Energy

Ogedeh (OML 90)

Adesemowo G.A, Bashir MM, Onumodu Soye, Akinro C.A, Malberbe T. Unejei T

Guarantee Petrr & Owena Oil

Ororo (OML 95)

Rufus Giwa, Ayodele Johnson, Fayose Abiodun, Unuigbe Odion, Omobomi Samuel, Rotimi Luyi, Adefarati Tunde, Duyie Korede, Ojo Segun, Ogedengbe Dele, Aidi Abass, Adegbonmire Wunmi, Amoye Mofisco, Ebiseni Sola, Oladunni Solomon, Agoi-George Segun, Akinruntan F.E, Hassan AlGazali, Eburajolo Victor, S.A. Ajayi

Platform Petroleum Limited

Egboma (OML 38)

Edmund Daukoru, Avuru Austin, Amachi Moshe, Adegoke Oluwafeyisola, Addo-Bayero Nasir, Ewendu Chidi

Sogenal Ltd

Akepo (OML 90)

Funso Lawal, Joda Abubakar, Harriman Hope, Odu Bunmi, Edohoeket Samuel, Yahaya Mohammed, Dada Nicholas, Yellowe Kenneth

Chorus Energy

Amoji (OML 56)

Akerele Chris, Mamman Samaila, Ihetu G.S. Braide Kombo, Banks Nigel, Clubb James, Uhuegbulem Ben, Baba Gana Abba

Millennium Oil and Gas

Oza (OML 11)

Ali Chris, Maseli John, Karrs Sastry, Shama Yogi, Igweze Emeka, Bashir Farouk

Brittania U-Nigeria

Ajapa (OML 90)

Ifejika Uju, Ifejika Emmanuel, Omu Paul, Otiji Igwe, Ikpeme Ita, Cardoso Tokie, Okonkwo Annie, Inua Mogaji, Mbanefo Louis, Ombu AVM, Horsfall A.K., Ukpong Uche, Ogoro Emomena, Ifejika E.I, Umar Alhaji, Ikpele A.O

Network E & P

Qua Iboe (OML 13)

Ajose Adeogun Ladi, Adesomoju Akin Alex -Duduyemi, Adewusi Adebowale, Ifode Yeletide, Gasau Ismaila Musa, John Etop, Olagbede Olufemi

Waltersmith Petroman & Morris Petr.

Ibigwe (OML 16)

Isa Abdulrasak, Saleh Danjuma, Utomvie Nyingi, Ita Princess, Okoli Ndubuisi, Kakpovie Anthony, Okpala Eugene, Idrisu Mammudu, Idrisu Lawal, Isokrari Ombo, Nzeakor Nick, Abdulsalami Abdul, Nwabudo Ignatius

Midwestern Oil & Gas & Suntrust Oil

Umsadege (OML 56 )

Igbokwe Ken, Afejuku Anthony, Daultry Akpeti, Sagoe Kweku-Mensah, Gambo Lawan, Oshevire William, Mordi Sylvanus, Maidoh Daniel, Fatayi-Williams Babatunde, Mohammed Waziri, Emerhor Otega, Dublin-Green Winston, Mohammed Abubakar, Oduah Stella, Okafor Ugo and Baba-Ahmed Mouftah

Independent Energy Limited

Ofa (OML 30)

Ikelionwu Emeka, Ohunmwangho Steve, Yar'Adua Murtala, Okudu Anthony, Bello Shamsudeen, Obaoye Michael, Monanuma

Del Sigma

KE (OML 55)

Amachree Sokeiprim, Ungbuku K.D., Bakut J.I, Chaff Kabiru

Associated Oil & Dansaki Petroleum

Tom Shot Bank (OML 14)

Machunga Laraba, Gwadah Bitus, Balat Isaiah, Uzor Azuka, Ibok Udo, Uzoechi Isaac, Kadiri Samuel, Afolabi Aderenlr, Yinka Aina

Frontier Oil Limited

Uquo (OML 13)

Dada Thomas, Lolomari Odoliyi, Kolade Victor, Yisa Solomon, Nwasikeobi, Alechenu Emmanuel, Bello Falalu

Energia Limited & Oando Prod. Devt Ltd

Ebendo/Obodeti (OML 56)

Horsfall A.U, Aribeana Stephen, Shawley Cooker, Bello Lawal, Ene Emeka, Afolabi Ade, Coker Sam, Esiri Albert, Dibiaezue Ifeoma, Hammad Charles, Macgregor Olushola, Oando

Goland Petroleum Devt. Company

Oriri (OML 88)

Kingsley Ngelale, Mogaji Gambo, Slako Johnson, Anthony Dotimi

Excel Exploration & Production

Eremor (OML 46)

Abiodun Awosika as shareholder

Sahara Energy & African Oil Ltd.

Tsekelewu (OML 40)

Baba Lawal, Cole Tonye, Odunsi Ade, Adeniji Titi, Akinla Ladipo, Bently John, Ciroma Musa, Odili Obi F., Du-Frayer

Green Energy International Ltd

Otakikpo

A.A. Olojede as shareholder

All Grace Energy

Ubima (OML 46)

Adeola Adenikinju, Sola Alabi

[size=14pt]WHO'S THE FOOL NOW?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: This is highly misleading. For instance, that I'm a director of Connoil does not make me the owner of Connoil. We all know who owns Connoil. Segun Adeniyi highest displayed the highest form of ignorance.

as misleading as your two kobo brain; Sen. ENANG'S list was also based on directors of compamies! who is fooling who?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by peleson: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2013
I still see 83% north n the rest shared with yoruba n ibo. Niger Delta has about 3% and . Yoruba is on Board of directors fronting for their northern masters.
Can u imagine? Oil blocks own by Northern governors!! Directors, northern governors. OMG!
My organisation needs one n I must get it! Period!
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by farem: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2013
jidemojola: What's the criteria for owning an oil well?
[color=#990000]
Call two mallams make dem dig big pit. Make sure you Stop them before dem reach water. Go buy PALM OIL of 5000 litres, pour inside the dug pit. Cover am for 50 years. After fifty years, go open am. YOU DON ALREADY BECOME AN OIL-WELLER!
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by ujoinme: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2013
when one individual/persons who owns an oil block that was fraudulently given to them based on their connection to who ever was in office earns more money than an oil producing state/community monthly,and some Nigerians have the nerve to oppose Host community funding!
and Tag honorable men and women who are clamoring for HCF which is the right thing to do with foul word. Yet we have the illusion of pretending that we can progress as a nation. Until injustice addressed and we learn to call a spade what it is and be willing to put ourselves in one another shoes, and try to feel or imagine their pain we will not progress as a nation.
I now use these forum to call an all progressive thinking Nigerian to call, email or send a letter to their representative/senator in the national assembly to support the HCF/PIB its the right thing to do! stop the name calling.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by cowboyvs(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2013
This country needs a massive mass revolution for there to be a real balance of wealth.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by 4Play(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2013
The way the debate has evolved suggests that Southerners are more interested in ''equitable" distribution of loot rather than having a transparent process that doesn't reward thieves like Stella Oduah and Emeka Offor. It doesn't make a difference to the average Igbo person if Arthur Eze is awarded an oil bloc anymore than the average Northerners' lives have improved with the present distribution of oil blocs.

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by odgaso: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2013
But see Dantata so weytin u dey find again
Abagworo: I noticed a kind of shuffle in the owners of different companies. I also noticed Mike Adenuga, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Tony Ezenna, ABC Orjiakor and Arthur Eze. Henceforth, I will disregard their wealth because anybody could be a billionaire with OPL gift. And surprisingly I did not see Dangote.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by mbulela: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2013
jidemojola: What's the criteria for owning an oil well?
Be a hairdresser.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2013
9ja voice: wat will the yorubas gain by peddling lies to deceive the society.

this guys are doing more damage to this nation than we think .

They are bloody liars, deceptive

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by peleson: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2013
torkaka:

Look sisi (yes I called u sisi) when Sen.Enang made his baseless allegation you all were jumping like wild dogs on heat, now that some semblance of truth is filtering in you find it hard putting you tail between your legs!
With no apologies I say; ever since the south south was put in the position of leadership all we see is politics of division, creating fire were there is no smoke
Look man! Dia has always bin fire n smoke. Eyang statement is true n stands . U r not more informed than the senate that has passed the bill for 2nd reading.
I still see 83% north n yorubas fronting for them with abt 3% niger delta.
The idio.t dat published this article is trying so hard to market himself. OPL is different from OML so why did he choose to publish OPL? Js to deceive the masses like u.
Segun should go n rest the game is up.the owners r here so GET OUT.
Check OML , that is where the profit is ok olodo ODE
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by miiraaj: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2013
Yazmin:

And that's y u quoted the entire post. I wld report you to the oga @ the top to remove ur name from www.naiarland. Dats all.

Abeg, leave that old man alone.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by saved: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2013
SOJ111: Does it make sense for some people to have these oil fields and others don't? On what grounds/basis are these fields shared? These fields belong to Nigerians and it is wrong for some few to share 'our' collective wealth. Can an ordinary man/wonan apply to buy/lease one of these oil fields?
:- Do you belong to their secret cult? If no, just hold your peace and work hard in other field but, in oil and gas, you have to belong before you can bid not to talk of prospecting license and finally, oil rig. Can you pay "the price"? These are the people controlling the economy and influencing governmental policies. They instal and enthrone political rulers in our land.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Dee60: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2013
Lazy senators who cannot do their homework well. Enang, you need to get a rejoinder to Adeniyi. State your own facts.

At any rate, I still wonder why the commonwealth of all Nigerians is allocated to a few names and their children. Its a warped arrangement. There should be trusts that ensures that all Nigerians have a stake in their wealth.

Some of these several names are likely fronting for some notable Nigerians who have been in power for long.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by muyeindaclub(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2013
hmmmmm, God dey
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Dee60: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2013
Opoki: How come my name is missing?

You are not 'authorized' to even dream about owning an oil block! Sorry o.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by khrisponty(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2013
A lot of families on that list will be singing *We gon be rich Forever* by Rick Ross. Predominantly SW&Northerners, a few Easterners and the SS names r scanty. Its all making sense now.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2013
suniblu:
i think those list is either not accurate or outdated. orient refinery is omitted.
You need real lens try to go and see your eye specialist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassanā€Ž Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.