Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (60930 Views)

Rechargeable Blasting Device For Unexploded Bombs Unveiled By Army - Photos / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Where did Arthur Eze and Emaka Ofor got their billions? . I thought you Igbos said you are not party to the thieves stealing Niger Delta dry? Now that the names are out, we see the collection of the thieves and so-called billionaires.

Like I said, go cry to those that pointed fingers at you people for not including Igbo. Let us hear word with this your crying and shouting ojukwu everywhere. You kno where three aforementioned lives go there and cry to them and demand they include Igbo in their accusation if you feel like una got a case. Incase you didn't realize it Yoruba attention seeking brought your region names out. When the first accusation was made, the senator did not point fingers at SW, the same way he pointed no fingers at any southern region, go read the article again. Infact he disregarded the entire southern region. of course SW had to speak on a problem that is no way concern them and that is how your people got the light shined at y'all too. Now you're crying they didnot shin the light at SEasterners. Did SE make a fool of themselves by turning attention to themselves? Prior to SW getting themselves involved, was the argument not b/w SS and North? You brought the attention on yourselves now you are crying foul. Take this from a SS Igbo, Learn to be like SE and keep una mouth shut if una don't want people accusing you of anything.

10 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by miiraaj: 5:34am On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira: The release didn't speak against the accusation. There were more northerner names followed by south western names followed by Igbo names followed by south southerner names. Was it suppose to counteract what's being said?

Yea, from d list, we can all see 83% northerners. I invoke the FOI to see Senator Etang's 'O' level Maths result.

6 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by emmatok(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche: These Yoruba people are something else. Article after article is being written by them defending the North.

Every Southern group sees a snake and we know which group that is...
And why are Igbos defending the SS.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by EzeUche(m): 5:49am On Mar 14, 2013
emmatok:

The SS needs no defense. However, we (Igbos) are just lending our numerical support to help out the minorities of the SS.

Would it be fair if the Yorubas and the North to gang up on the SS?

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 14, 2013
miiraaj:

Yea, from d list, we can all see 83% northerners. I invoke the FOI bill to see Senator Etang's 'O' level Maths result.

For Etang to insinuate that northerners occupy 83% in that list is devilish.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by emmatok(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Like I said, go cry to those that pointed fingers at you people for not including Igbo. Let us hear word with this your crying and shouting ojukwu everywhere. You kno where three aforementioned lives go there and cry to them and demand they include Igbo in their accusation if you feel like una got a case. Incase you didn't realize it Yoruba attention seeking brought your region names out. When the first accusation was made, the senator did not point fingers at SW, the same way he pointed no fingers at any southern region, go read the article again. Infact he disregarded the entire southern region. of course SW had to speak on a problem that is no way concern them and that is how your people got the light shined at y'all too. Now you're crying they didnot shin the light at SEasterners. Did SE make a fool of themselves by turning attention to themselves? Prior to SW getting themselves involved, was the argument not b/w SS and North? You brought the attention on yourselves now you are crying foul. Take this from a SS Igbo, Learn to be like SE and keep una mouth shut if una don't want people accusing you of anything.

The mistake you people are making is openly supporting the Senator tribal rant.
Why will a Senator of the FRN do such a thing.

And we people are showing you she falsely accused the North. You keep ignoring due to your hate for some people

5 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2013
83% indeed. mtscheew
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2013
miiraaj:

Yea, from d list, we can all see 83% northerners. I invoke the FOI bill to see Senator Etang's 'O' level Maths result.

Of course the 83% is over exaggerated but they still have a higher numbers of owners on that list.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by abdulkayus(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2013
To me i even c more of d Yoruba names follow by Hausa den Igbos. So where did d senator get d 83% dat d north control. Frm wat am seein here, north did nt even hav up to 35%. And for dos sayin dat d Yorubas shld hav keep quiet, we are always out for d truth. U ppl shld even thanks d Yorubas dat are xposin dis despite dat its detriment to d many Yorubas hat has oil block instead of keepin shut all d tym so as to be accusin d north weather d accusation is true or not. D Yorubas, Hausa, Igbos and some few ND dat has been enrichin theirselves thru d oil block has been xposed. It nw remain for d masses weather to accept it or turn it to another jamboree of abuse and accusation against d patriotic Yoruba guy dat xposed dis.
CIAO

9 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by alpamo6: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2013
Somebody should prepare an excel sheet for this shocked
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kgbd(m): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira:

very dump guy! You talk about the senetor's finger pointing as if it were a finger of God. The list is the refrence point not the senetor's article or ridiculous finger.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by emmatok(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche:

The SS needs no defense. However, we (Igbos) are just lending our numerical support to help out the minorities of the SS.

Would it be fair if the Yorubas and the North to gang up on the SS?

So you based your support on inaccurate information.

Well, You Igbos should be the first to hand over your Oil wells to the SS.
IF THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by 9javoice1(m): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2013
wat is wrong wit yorubas. they continue making mistake after another on this issue.

the next line of action by SS to ccry for domination of yorubas in oil sectors and entire civil services. then the wil get to the end of the road they asking for.

could this be the reason yorubas are seeking for southern disunity and going for northern agenda against minorities.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by EzeUche(m): 6:06am On Mar 14, 2013
emmatok:

So you based your support on inaccurate information.

Well, You Igbos should be the first to hand over your Oil wells to the SS.
IF THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE.

Oil wells are located in Abia, Imo and Anambra state. All of these are core Igbo areas.

Now why should we give up our oil wells?

And how come so many from the South West and Northerners are involved in the oil industry when not a drop of oil is located in those regions?

8 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2013
emmatok:

The mistake you people are making is openly supporting the Senator tribal rant.
Why will a Senator of the FRN do such a thing.

And we people are showing you she falsely accused the North. You keep ignoring due to your hate for some people

Then do not cry foul and expect to drag another region to the floor when that same accusation you trying to stop is descended onto you. I'm from SS, I grew up in predominately SS with some years in SE as well. I don't need the senator or whoever telling me something that's been said and circulating even before I was born. Dalu. Even then youve not disproving the accusation. SW can defend the north for how many times they want, no one is going to stop una but naturally you'll piss off some people and those people you pissed off will turn the attention onto you as well. Natural common sense. it's like seeing a street brawl b/w a man and another man, you jump into the fight and getting few punches and scratches yet you wonder why the guy on the side watching didn't get some punches in. You guys can defend the north, none of us is stopping you but except to be pulled under the brawl too. That's what I'm saying and it has nothing to with hatred. Why the f2k will I care about oil block? I've longed said I blame SS for the whole situation.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2013
kgbd: very dump guy! You talk about the senetor's finger pointing as if it were a finger of God. The list is the refrence point not the senetor's article or ridiculous finger.

Are you bloody stupid or do you have a reading problem? The list clearly points northern names followed by SW then Igbo and finally SS so how in the heck is it going against him excluding the 83% exaggeration. If you need magnifying glass to read the names go get one then.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by 9javoice1(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2013
this list is conjure by a yoruba with a northern defence agenda yet too many yoruba names and northern names full everywhere.

i love the silence of SS/SE experts in calling names yet they have the data. the north are shaking while the yorubas who are the southern snakes are running their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kaeto(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2013
dayokanu: Did I see Stella Oduah there? when did she become one of the 83% Northerners?

Now let the senator come and calculate to get the 83% he alleged o
guess the name gives you nightmarish ejaculation? The other yoruba man said foreigners own 80% of the oil blocks, here another yoruba says something else, what do we believe. Moreover I will not be carried away by this charade, as I know that the production volume or capacity varies from well to well. The largest fields were awarded to northerners. Imagine an hausaman owning a 7000 cubic feet of condensate...

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by abdulkayus(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2013
D Yorubas are nt defendin d north bt rather tryin to xpose d whole truth in d oil block distribution. If d Yorubas wan to defend d north, dey would hav kept quiet cos xposin d secret of oil distribution is also detriment to dem. So u ppl shld pls stop sayin d Yorubas are defendin d north. D lists dat u ppl are clamourin for is out nw, so it nw depend on u ppl weather to accept it or continue to wallow in d lies of senator enang

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2013
*556#:

Where did Arthur Eze and Emaka Ofor got their billions? . I thought you Igbos said you are not party to the thieves stealing Niger Delta dry? Now that the names are out, we see the collection of the thieves and so-called billionaires.
u were even able to pick out two igbo names from the list but d yoruba names there are too numerous for one to start mentioning.
What are u even trying to prove?
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by emmatok(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2013
EzeUche:

Oil wells are located in Abia, Imo and Anambra state. All of these are core Igbo areas.

Now why should we give up our oil wells?

And how come so many from the South West and Northerners are involved in the oil industry when not a drop of oil is located in those regions?

Can you compere the volume of Oil production from Ondo alone to everything produced on the SE.

We have a tread on this here in NL.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by miiraaj: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: Informative in several ways but I just keep wondering why it's YORUBA's that are bent on puncturing Sen Enang's claim! Have this guys ever heard the word SHUT UP before? Not even the "accused" Northerners are trying to with this much zeal, wetin sef? it's been one ediotically vapid piece to the other feigning deep knowledge but yet lacking the critical information on which to fault Sen Enang's claim: Who makes the real dough from the ND fields?
I'm indifferent as to whether Northerners, SW or Easterners actually do as the fact remains that the real people are being played for suckers but at the same time let the "Yoruba eggheads" with limitless resources and information fault the Senators claim with hardcore facts or Shut it. Field dey pass field and we know some of those fields mentioned are not being exploited so WHICH OF THEM ARE and WHO OWNS THEM? Segun and co should get the facts or bend over and shove their endless pieces down their other ends!

When the Yorubas were fighting for your "Son" Ebele to promoted from Turai's house boy to President, did you tell them to SHUT UP?

Why are many Nigerians brainless?

9 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Standing5(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: Informative in several ways but I just keep wondering why it's YORUBA's that are bent on puncturing Sen Enang's claim! Have this guys ever heard the word SHUT UP before? Not even the "accused" Northerners are trying to with this much zeal, wetin sef? it's been one ediotically vapid piece to the other feigning deep knowledge but yet lacking the critical information on which to fault Sen Enang's claim: Who makes the real dough from the ND fields?
I'm indifferent as to whether Northerners, SW or Easterners actually do as the fact remains that the real people are being played for suckers but at the same time let the "Yoruba eggheads" with limitless resources and information fault the Senators claim with hardcore facts or Shut it.
So in your opinion, whose duty is it to bring the truth out? Northerners Abi!
If you are not ok with the list above why not go ahead and map the proven reserve in those oil feild out as at when the were allocated out or you want to sit and watch until another person does, so u can challenge him/her as being the representative of a particular ethnic group.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2013
abdulkayus: D Yorubas are nt defendin d north bt rather tryin to xpose d whole truth in d oil block distribution. If d Yorubas wan to defend d north, dey would hav kept quiet cos xposin d secret of oil distribution is also detriment to dem. So u ppl shld pls stop sayin d Yorubas are defendin d north. D lists dat u ppl are clamourin for is out nw, so it nw depend on u ppl weather to accept it or continue to wallow in d lies of senator enang

Don't expect anything less from the igbos, they are still waging cold war against us. They are all here crying more than the bereaved when the list is equally littered with igbo names. They hate the truth, if the truth won't favor their disposition of making the north or southwest look bad. Many of them are very disappointed because the names are out and the truth always come from southwest, even if the truth is going to harm us.

6 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=la furia]i can clearly see 83 percent northerners as shareholders/owners.

why not just say 100%. Yhu fucking idiot with yhur myopic reading, thinking and understanding. Show me anything here that suggest the not has upto 83% stock of oil wells? ANUOFIA
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Ngwakwe: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2013
There are definitely majority former Eastern Nigeria in SS.

-------------------------------------------------------------

emmatok:
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2013
miiraaj:

When the Yorubas were fighting for your "Son" Ebele to promoted from Turai's house boy to President, did you tell them to SHUT UP?

Why are many Nigerians brainless?

That guy is igbo.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by kaeto(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2013
For equity sake, they should show a list of the oil well locations and volumes. There are oil wells in every state of the south east and you don't expect northerners or yorubas to come close to them. The Igbos own oil wells in the east, the wells in quote are in the niger-delta, and the senator clearly stated that 83% of the oil wells in the SS are owned by northerners , how does this list disprove that fact? A well-detailed list showing the specific volume and capacity of each well should also be released to expose the slimy hypocrisy of the yorubas... Cheap deception.

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by fkaz(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Where is the 83% senator Enang is talking about
Going by this list, south-west and south-south dominate the oil sector in nigeria.
I like this list, Definitely i will be enroll in the list of oil field owners some day.
Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by miiraaj: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Of course the 83% is over exaggerated but they still have a higher numbers of owners on that list.
Why would a senator exagerate(LIE) to make his point? These politicians always use either ethnicity or religion to distabilize the polity or for some of their selfish gains, and what annoys me most is how We, the masses also play along.

If you observe the composition of shareholders of most of the companies, you see 'federal character', peole from different zones as shareholders. When it comes to sucking the nation dry, these cabals know no zone, all they know is how to cut their own shares, but when they loose out, they begin to use mischievous ways to protest, just like the mischievous Senetor.

Nigerians, don't let THEM use you as pawns!

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi by 9javoice1(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2013
i see danger befailing yorubas for their fulani hausa romance.

its likely gona happen since yorubas see the minorities as their slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.