Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (13018 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^ oga! I hope you understand that no one is forced into marriage? At least not any more! If you must get married. You should stick to the terms and conditions!

Going through the bible, did you EVER see where men were commanded to go forth and be unfaithful to their wives? Did you see where it was clearly stated that men have high libido than women? Or that women should eat sh*t all the time from their husbands? Or that a woman is a man's property? Pls tell me!

Yes! It said women should submit but it also said men should LOVE their wives! What part of cheating signifies love? Pls tell me!

Look at it from any angle you wanna look at it, it is WRONG for anyone(man or woman) to cheat!

NB: I'm not in anyway saying that the woman is right. But you guys should condemn them both or leave em alone! They committed the same crime! DO NOT justify one person and crucify the other! EOD

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine!!! Stab her now nd b convicted.....mtcheww. So U̶̲̥̅̊ can cheat nd b 4given while she can't right? Nt dat I'm supporting or justifying her act bt both of U̶̲̥̅̊ r guilty of dis, so y don't U̶̲̥̅̊ quit cheating(cos I knw U̶̲̥̅̊ r stil cheating since U̶̲̥̅̊ claimed U̶̲̥̅̊'ve nt touched her ever since, U̶̲̥̅̊ can't tell me U̶̲̥̅̊'ve bn practising celibacy now), sit her down nd talk abt d way(s) 2 make d marriage work nd get sweeter dan b4? Afterall, U̶̲̥̅̊ said she's bn making efforts 2 please U̶̲̥̅̊ nd say sorry. Talk things out wt her, tell her wht U̶̲̥̅̊ want, ao U̶̲̥̅̊ want it nd free ur mind of dis rancor. My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by meyri: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
I bet ur wife wanted to do the same. But she didn't she kept peace. Either you suck it up and do the same or leave her. Such a coward and foolish move. Man always want to jump up and down when their women cheats, yet they are cheaters. Abeg go sit down as u make ur bed na so u lie on top.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
free2ryhme:

na wa for this small small girls wey enter nairaland oooo where in the story was it indicated that the guy cheated ?
check d sixth line of d story 4 confirmation guy
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
mejai: Hmmn! Excess anger! More damage than good. Pls u can dissipate ur anger by huggin a transformer! Why d beef? U cheated too. Abeg, next story.
Abeg tell him ooo
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Adaeze003:
Nope!! The anger there is that men don't see cheating as wrong when they cheat! it is wrong!!! Be you male or female!!! The fact that he cheated is no excuse for her to cheat but she did it anyway so what now? I'm sure he felt like a king after cheating and now, he can't even see his wife as a human!

I'm not in support of cheating but I'm glad he got a taste of his own medicine! Guys get this: [size=15pt]it 4kn hurts[/size] to find out that your partner(male or female) cheated!

For the one that asked who pays the bride price. I ask, Why would you go through all that trouble to get married to a girl if you aint ready to be faithful? It makes no sense!
And uhm women aint nobody's property. Paying bride price is just tradition.

For the one that said men are polygamous by nature, do you mean that women are attracted to only one man? Men only take advantage of this 'superiority' thing given to them by this 'not-so-meaningful' african culture! If we all decide to be stwpid eh, this world would be down side up!

For the one that said he can't imagine a married woman with kids cheating, so you can imagine a married man with kids cheat and its completely ok by you abi? All these myopic peeps sef! You all forget that its a two way street. SMH

I say he should forgive her but I can't tell him what to do about his marriage, that's completely his decision! But to all these dudes typing trash here "do unto others what you want them to do unto you"... Nuff said jor (make I no too fex) smiley
seconded

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Adaeze003:
Nope!! The anger there is that men don't see cheating as wrong when they cheat! it is wrong!!! Be you male or female!!! The fact that he cheated is no excuse for her to cheat but she did it anyway so what now? I'm sure he felt like a king after cheating and now, he can't even see his wife as a human!

I'm not in support of cheating but I'm glad he got a taste of his own medicine! Guys get this: [size=15pt]it 4kn hurts[/size] to find out that your partner(male or female) cheated!

For the one that asked who pays the bride price. I ask, Why would you go through all that trouble to get married to a girl if you aint ready to be faithful? It makes no sense!

For the one that said men are polygamous by nature, do you mean that women are attracted to only one man? Men only take advantage of this 'superiority' thing given to them by this 'not-so-meaningful' african culture! If we all decide to be stwpid eh, this world would be down side up!

For the one that said he can't imagine a married woman with kids cheating, so you can imagine a married man with kids cheat and its completely ok by you abi? All these myopic peeps sef! You all forget that its a two way street. SMH

I say he should forgive her but I can't tell him what to do about his marriage, that's completely his decision! But to all these dudes typing trash here "do unto others what you want them to do unto you"... Nuff said jor (make I no too fex) smiley
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
9jacrip:

You sound bitter madam.

Either men are natural born polygamists or women are natural born monogamists is just theory - let's do it this way. As a lady why not fVck every guy you come across randomly and let's see how you'd feel about yourself and how society accepts you?

After you've done this we'd see which theory is fallacious.

Plus I don't know where in record it is said that women were subdued - very funny assertion

As a guy will you consider yourself sane if you fu*k every lady you come across randomly?if you ll consider yourself sane while you do that,I ll personally consider you crazed and a psychologist will certify you so.
You obviously read upside down,you are the one who is bitter here.The head of the home decided that cheating is the way to go,his wife followed suit.Why are you bursting your arteries??Am glad women don't sit around and wait for Karma anymore.

Plus are you not an African??Do I have to educate you about what women are worth to traditional Africans??Sorry I don't have the time,do your reseArch.

Tomorrow,Cheat on your wife and expect her to hug,maybe congratulate you as well.Women are given back as much as they get these days,get used to it.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Adaeze.

People really can be so biased,men should be truthful for once.You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
achina boy:
who is getting rid of who?both of them,cheated on each other,the best thing for them is to sit together and talk about it,,,woman,are u still interested in cheating or have u changed,then the woman will ask the same question to the man,if they got yeses,then forgive and forget,life goes on,but if they got no as the answers,marriage ends everybody find new lover,,that how it is suppose to be

Bros nah you get the solution here lol.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Adaeze, the man cheated on his wife and beg her for forgiveness which according to his statement she forgave him. This same woman years after decided to cheat just to level score!

Now the question is, is it right to pay evil for evil?
The woman is just an evil person and the husband need to send her away so that she won't inculcate such evil demeanour in her children.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by gail15(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Guy think twice bfor you do what's on U̶̲̥̅̊я mind..,remember Ɣọ̥μ̥ cheated on her first, look beyond her short-comings for the sake of your kids and find a place in your heart †Φ forgive her.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by toyemz(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
@poster
im confused
how come its only her eye that you feel like stabbing?
na wa oh
but she, now you know how it feels in a marriage when cheating goes on ?

its hard but each time you feel anger towards her, remember that she could feel the same way towards you

maybe instead of being silence on the issue, talk and find out why she did it after all these years of marriage
try spicing up the marriage,try regaining the trust and most of all try making it that heven rock for your kids. they dont need to see hatred and distrust between their parents
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
@crown prince
dont get me wrong I don't support evil for evil...

The op didn't give us details on how he begged his wife but you've included that, he never told us what made his wife cheat and yet you concluded that she did it to even the score. Lol! Do you see what you're trying to do? You're still trying to paint the woman black while the man retains his color!

All we know is that they both cheated! So, what's wrong with painting both of them black?

byvan: @Adaeze.

People really can be so biased,men should be truthful for ones. You have said it all.

If only they could call a spade a spade... smiley
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 3:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Adaeze003: @crown prince

The op didn't give us details on how he begged his wife but you've included that, he never told us what made his wife cheat and yet you concluded that she did it to even the score. Lol! Do you see what you're trying to do? You're still trying to paint the woman black while the man retains his color!

All we know is that they both cheated! So, what's wrong with painting both of them black?

She cheated after he did, after she had 'forgiven' him..don't blame anyone f their assumptions cos that's wat it looks like.
The Book of Proverbs said 'a wise woman Builds her home', she doesn't go repaying evil f evil, or falling into the exact same situation he did.
Y'all going arnd saying African men mentality..fine, but knowing this is d prevalent mentality isn't that the more reason y she should have acted more honourably not cheating n waiting till she was CONFRONTED wit d facts before confessing.
it's disheartening t c so many ppl's comments here.
so it's Tit f Tat now n God help us all? How do u then expect a change. hasn't it worsened d situation here.
look at it from both angles n not speaking sentimentally.
So now he should suck it up cos he did it first? he feels betrayed, selfish-yes,, but it is Wat it is, n U will feel d same if u were in his shoes.
She had a choice n she Chose wrongly. The consequences r hers t deal wit.
Not supporting the guy, he messed up.He'll just have t deal wit it. I simply stand f d truth..
2 Wrongs don't make a Right.. That's calling a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 3:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Adaeze003: @crown prince

She cheated after he did, after she had 'forgiven' him..don't blame anyone f their assumptions cos that's wat it looks like.
The Book of Proverbs said 'a wise woman Builds her home', she doesn't go repaying evil f evil, or falling into the exact same situation he did.
Y'all going arnd saying African men mentality..fine, but knowing this is d prevalent mentality isn't that the more reason y she should have acted more honourably not cheating n waiting till she was CONFRONTED wit d facts before confessing.
it's disheartening t c so many ppl's comments here.
so it's Tit f Tat now n God help us all? How do u then expect a change. hasn't it worsened d situation here.
look at it from both angles n not speaking sentimentally.
So now he should suck it up cos he did it first? he feels betrayed, selfish-yes,, but it is Wat it is, n U will feel d same if u were in his shoes.
She had a choice n she Chose wrongly. The consequences r hers t deal wit.
Not supporting the guy, he messed up.He'll just have t deal wit it. I simply stand f d truth..
2 Wrongs don't make a Right.. That's calling a spade a spade
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2013
My dear, read all my posts again. I NEVER said what the woman did was right, I also didn't say he should suck it up since he started it! Whatever comes out of this is their own cross.

I'm only using this thread to let you guys know that the same way the man feels right now is how women feel when they find out their man cheated! Cheating is never ok! Whether you're a man or woman! And that's calling a spade a spade!

If a wise woman builds her home, what should a wise man do? Shatter the home? :-|

Now that we are busy assuming why the woman cheated can I also assume that this man cheated because he wanted to try 'new waters'? How selfish is that? Pls, guys should stop being sentimental and myopic! If its not pleasing to know that your wife cheated then you must also acknowledge the fact that it will not please a woman to know that her husband cheated. Doesn't matter who did it first, they were both wrong. So y'all should stop trying to justify the man n crucify the woman. That's my point...

And uhm, what if it was a woman that posted this? And the case was reversed? As in she cheated and begged and he forgave then went back to cheat? I know all the guys here will still blame the woman! Or ​am I wrong?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
nobniger: Again, find our if the kids are even yours (DNA) and please, make good arrangements 4 them and then let her go. I wouldn't even trust her with d kids but more importantely,get her out of your site, seeing her everyday is like eating and sleeping in one of those Niger public toilets. Women like that, and you smell them everywhere in this forum, will never stop cheating once they start. You're lucky you found out this, what of others you don't know? What you're seeing is a life style, a culture. The kids will be more than ok. She's nothing but a bad luck around you.
He'll gladly do dat, but pls promise U̶̲̥̅̊'ll sponsor it.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by bbeckky: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Crown Prince:
Between the man and the woman who pays the BRIDE price?
So because U̶̲̥̅̊ paid d bride price U̶̲̥̅̊ r allowed to cheat D woman in question doesn't av her feelings or emotions anymore Tell me, did U̶̲̥̅̊ buy her emotions as well?? Mtcheww
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Freaking 11yrs ago and in 2013 u r still bitter over it...stupidity really has no limits
So if u cheated why the fvck are u angry...loyalty is earned wen u fvck it up dont expect her to keep the end of her bargain angry grin
are u this dull and stewpid did u read the post at all
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2013
adabeke12:

I wouldnt say they deserve each other. She deserves a real man whom she can trust. She claimed she forgave him but I think she was still hurting. Let him go and thank God he married a good woman that only cheated to get him back. I would have made sure he has no more money, friends and becomes the black sheep in society and cut off his kondo right after I have cheated back... Shittt
any man that marries u married badluck
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2013
My advice for the man
Send her fucking arse packing,cant kip up with a cheating woman either the hate will always be there no matter how hard i try to forgive
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by oyinbogirl(f): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
nobniger: The anger will never go away,I doubt any man can put up with that irrespective of your past.She'll always be dirty aroung you.Take the kids and let her loose, its never going to work,the love's dead, period and I do understand.

Did you forget he cheated on her, yet she forgave him? So therefore he must be dirty too. She shouldnt put up with him either - right?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Adaeze. Several tins dat bothered me about d post;-1) He had cheated before which makes her cheating on him suspect, tho there's never a good reason f cheating. 2) she confessed only after he Confronted her..3)an,11yr old marriage is not some thing u toy around wit except ur tired of it. cheating on a tit f tat basis is f boyfriend_girlfriend relationships, not marriage.
The responsibility of building ur home including putting man in check.is predominantly a womans responsibility..check ur Bible.
The man is t love (+not cheating),while d woman is to Respect man..how has she done that by her actions.
I get ur point, it Hurts either way.. I know, but in this particular case, I will hold d woman responsible f her actions n d consequences thereof cos it was Her Choice.
If d role was reversed, I'll condemn d man, n so will some guys as they've shown here.
What's right is right irrespective of gender.
cool
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by teskyg: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
The Women here will not understand.You can imajine the man thinking of her his wife was laid.The Guy,sucking her cunt,breast,removing her pants,kissing,she sucking the Guys dick and the Guy plunging into her cunt with the sound of her moaning and enjoying her escapades and then coming back home to tell me Honey,welcome.OMG.

Oga,please send her packing.It is also disgusting on the comments coming from Women on this forum.Am not surprise that anytime I go to the Court,Cases of Divorce is overwelming.So many prostitues diguisng as House wives.Nosence.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Aafulenu(f): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
smh! bunch of double standard hediots...
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by ogele: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am a man. The Poster is the biggest fool and a shame to we men. For him to have confessed that he cheated on the wife shows that he has been cheating on the wife over time. He betrayed the love the wife had for him, so what do you expect. Are u all saying the woman should be crucified for sleeping a man, you guys are out of your brains. Don't cheat on ur wife if u don't want her to on you period. Let him try it by raising his on the woman, any man who cheat on the wife may the wife cheat on him too. Learn to treat ur wife like a Queen and you will the best in her. I doff my hat for all the women in this thread. God bless u all.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
ayswags: are u this dull and stewpid did u read the post at all
no I read another thread and decided to respond on this one mtcheeeewwwww
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no I read another thread and decided to respond on this one mtcheeeewwwww
the guy said it bin 9 month since he caught his wife cheating and they ave been married 4 eleven years. contrary to ur assumption that he is sti hurting after 11 yrs so i advise u to use ur glasses when next u are reading
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Adaeze003:

[/color]

[color=#006600]1,000,000 likes

Seriously Do Most married Men (cheaters) feel their wives enjoy only His pole diggin into Her? What happens to Varieties or have they forgotten that penis comes in different shapes and sizes?

@ O.P How much did U expend on Ur wife' dowry? If I were Ur wife I wuld have gone for One of Your wealthier friends

It is a Dumb Man dat thinks Most married women are not sacred of life long commitment .

Do U think Ur wives enjoy iinhaling the bad breath that oozes from your mouth " apperently from the odour of Ur LovePeddler' pussy" when U snore at nite?

Do U think Ur wife is not tired of Ur bad habits ?

Nigeria Men need to give their wives credit or buy them a Vibrator cos it is not easy to be faithful oooo....

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2013
Crown Prince: Adaeze,
God is a male...Jesus called him my father.
Jesus is a male...you can confirm that from the holy bible.
They two superior being created MAN in their own image and ADAM came into existence.
All other religion and deity recognised a MALE as their supreme being.
Women were created by God to support the MEN not lord them over or share equal right. A man is a higher animal than his female counterparts.

Religion,culture and tradition being the moral fibre of society recognises MANs position in the social settings.

Man is an animal with good libido to mate several women. Men of old marry several women and even our moslem brothers still marry lots of women nowadays to satisfy their libido. Traditional men also practice polygamy across the world.

Society is only practising monogamy due to state of the world economy and that is a fact. Science to solve this problem of scarcity and equitable distribution of wealth is the promoter of gender equality.

What is Ur point exactly?

If Men are allowed to mate several women so why is the O.P complaining when andr animal with a Higher libido found his wife's forest habitable....Men suld take it out on their Menfolks and live

the women out of these mess. Or they suld modify Religion,culture and tradition to create provision for Sharing grin grin

LIBIDO indeed and we have variety of libido enhancing drugs flying across counters grin grin grin.

Wondering if U will stil have more strenght to hunt if all women decide to use female libido enhancing drugs grin

Pls forget all those hunter folklore bull crap Ur forefather' handed down to The male folk it waz just a ploy by our foremothers Used to massage their ego's...

Finally it is erroneous to compare the ability to release fluid with the ability to be a better lover , d former leads to plenty Pikin while the latter leads to eternal bliss tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dabrake(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2013
I swear, the guy in question is a GEJ reetard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Moment Of Love / Who Would It Be? / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.