Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (13019 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by denzel2009: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
It's a man's world...we call the shots! Bros dude, no need to stab her, it's currently 1-1, you need to go out and stab some girls with your trouser snake.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by switdick(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmm ihe ne me....

So,I Cheated,Maybe out of Whatever reasons but not to spite my wife.....because no Man would ever cheat just to spite his wife even if it entails that @the end of the Cheating,Knowing he loves her.....ok ,Mistake done,glove is off and hands dusted"

My wife says she forgives me and still went on to commit the flaw which she claims to have pardoned me on, breaking the evolutionary chastity tied on womanhood by nature ....??

......Yes God!!

And quims on here say is an even case of justice?? My God have mercy on our Women,,"" well, go on and claim equals in all immorality posed at Men....

Heads take a different pain from that which the hands or any other part of the body does!!

Men are not Women,simple as that, you don't go on trying to be equal with Men in that ramification presented to the fore of Men by Men...

Men show love in that command of God which in return ,the women receives....and sling respect...I don't expect anyone to understand this,its nature's call...and am not saying its right to cheat either"

But do that ,which is within your confines of destitute in morals or any behavioral gender setbacks..,etc example ,as a man,don't do what is a woman's most flaw...and vice-versa....its a customary norm in any societal ground,even in the so called western world!! Women are still seen as the one with the chastity belt in any union..

Please don't bother quoting me,its not necessary.... Just live your life ,I know nature will take its course..

How ironic huh?? That me ,this niqqa with a provocative handle is dishing this ? Hypocritical?? LoL"" well, we all know the truth,even though we live by a reality that best suits us.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
y take laws into ur hands? jx leave her for the man simple
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:59am On Mar 18, 2013
cooker: women don't cheat for no reason unlike men, it was the man that pushed his wife outside at the first instance, i am not sure but i think the man cheated many times that was why the wife cheated back. while cheating men tend to neglect their wives or flaunt cheating in their wife presence as a human being, what is she suppose to do ? a lot of women are also physically abused because of their husband affair but endured because of children. husband treat her like shit and boyfriend treat her like a queen why won't she fall into temptation cheating is bad but if a man must cheat don't get caught lipsrsealed and if he marry another woman she might still cheat if he cheat on her so he has to forgive her and both should work on their marriage.

My bro/sis do u c wat am saying... I made a thread asking y nigerians like to talk abt marriage so much. we emphasize to much on ppl getting married, instead of emphasizing how to make marriage work nd stay together. Though I do not know if the couple we r talking abt r nigerian... But hearing the discusting things most of our men are ranting abt is mind boggling. Why will a man get married if he is not ready to? Why hurt someone who makes the other half of u. Why betray ur kids for God sake dont men have conscience? What r u teaching ur sons... Let me guess in order to feel like a man u have to cheat on your girlfriend/wife!! This is so sad! A real man does not need to cheat, if he saw something that looked good outside and wanted his wife to look like that, all he has to do is gently talk to his wife and they can come to an agreement. LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SELFLESS... U ARE
SUPPOSE TO GIVE MORE THAN U RECIEVE.
GOD HELP NIGERIAM MEN cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Biim:
What exactly is disgusting about her? The man in question is also guilty of committing adultery so he isn't any better. I don't just understand why some people condemn the woman but support the man. The two of them are guilty,don't condemn one and support the other.

@ all "Do to people what you want them to do to you" Men should also bear in mind that a woman is hurt when her husband cheats on
her.

@ Adabeke Nwanyi di mma your posts are so on point,chukwu gozie gi.

Dalu oh. Chukwu ga gozikwala gi to.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2013
byvan:

Meanwhile,the last time I checked,women were asked to submit to their husbands and not some random handles on NL.Men have failed in their roles,and rebellion is inevitable.The few worthy men are enjoying their lives and when they speak on this forum,they exude inner peace.The moment they change this daft mentality of a man can cheat,a women belongs to one man,the better for them.Am glad women are taking their destinies into their own hands.If you have a responsible man as a partner,Submission won't be a biggie.Ihe onye metara oburu,Onye nya na nWoke na emeko ihe na eji ogologo ngazi.Igba ndia nkiti,ha chie gi onu n'ala.

Submission n Respect is not Conditional, it is a Command..as long as he is,ur chosen husband then d Respect n Submission should b given. Same as a Man is t Love his Wife irrespective of whatever.
It is NOT CONDITIONAL.
What's Right is Right let's leave this Feminist Bull Crap.
This attitude is why Divorce is on d increase now..
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2013
MsDarkSkin: i feel for you brother.
i won't chastise you and call you a hypocrite for cheating on her first and being upset that she did the same thing. Reason being is that obviously she must have claimed to have forgiven you after your affair but still went and committed the same act of betrayal. That is no way to live.

Revenge and tit for tat should have no place in any relationship. You said it yourself you no longer love her and I am sure she must have her ill feelings about you, so perhaps you should divorce or better yet take some time away from each other.

They say "distance/absence makes the heart grow fonder" - well that might be true and might not be, but it won't hurt to try. Either way you two need to be alone so you can take time to reflect and see if you are better together or apart.

Whatever you decide to do just don't deprive yourself of happiness for the sake of this marriage and definitely don't stay married for the kids. Kids witnessing two parents vexed and fed up with each other can be far detrimental to them than the actual separation.

Just take time out for yourself man.
And take it easy.

100 likes

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

I agree with the bolded.
Women cheat out of emotion but seriously what could you possibly expect if you decide to play the game of revenge in your RELATIONSHIP? if it pains a woman so much why not tell him how she feels and truly mean it?

don't say "i forgive you" kiss and make up then go and cheat.
it would defeat the purpose, no? undecided

Wow... I think am in love embarassed embarassed
Finally.. A Woman.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by cooker: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2013
let put it in this way, let say your sister got married to a man and the man cheats on her always [God forbid that anyway] even abandon her with the children and ran away with his girlfriend ,[believe me that happens all the time] leaving her to take care of the children all by herself undecided then a new man entered into the life of his wife took care of her and the children help her to heal her pain only for her husband to discover that[ the grass is not greener at the other side] and came back to his family embarassed and the wife is already involved with another man. what is her fault in the whole issue there is always 2 sides to coin we heard the man's story what about the woman's side of the story [before a wife would cheat it takes a lot of consideration. cheating is very bad a lot of men neglected their families because of cheating only for the children to suffer undecided now i am not saying the woman is right cheating but nobody know her side of the story why blame her

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dalynch(f): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2013
I thinkk dis young man has started seeing anoda woman,he is inlove outside der,if nt wats ur problm. She forgav u wen u cheatyed. Why wunt u jst forgiv her too nD wow to urseves neva to go bak to it agen nd continue wit ur lives for a beta family.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2013
The best is to jst let her go
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2013
I duff ma cap 4 mSdarkskin
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by chupcake(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Eyaa.. Sorry bro, I know how you feel (The feeling of betrayal that is, I have never cheated on a GF and I probably never will, and not about the stabbing in the eye thingy, you gonna end up in jail if you do that) and really, it might never go away. This is someone you married and correct me if I am wrong, its for better for worse abi. My advice, try everything before you give up. Even if you've not cheated before. I believe the institution of marriage is sacred so just try everything from Therapy to Couples Retreat. Whatever it is. Try talking to her, tell her how to feel sexy again so at least your wiener will pull out of this hunger strike on its own. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you gats stay buh try everything you can before deciding to leave. 11yrs no be beans ooo.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by totalbaby(f): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
If it was the other way around and the women cheated first and now she is upset and feels like stabbing her husband, I can bet you men will be giving totally different answers now. Let us not be hypocrites. They both cheated, they were both wrong, but this guy cannot act like this when he is guilty of the same thing. Every action has a consequence. Karma is real!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Subom1(f): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Some men are really funny. There is this double standard attitude. Its okay for the man to cheat("men are naturally pollygamous"wink but when a woman does the same all hell breaks lose. Who says women do not get tempted too or feel attracted to other men? It"s all about self control. There are two sides to every story, we have heard only the man"s side. For a married woman to do this, this shows that the woman must have been very fed up( and when a woman is fed up...) Who knows if he continued to cheat time after time even up to now and the lady got fed up. Maybe she really forgave him. Maybe she did not plan to cheat as revenge but just happen to meet someone and also got "tempted" just like the man did. Two wrongs dnt make a right but you cannot castigate someone and act all superior etc when you are guilty of same act. As the saying goes" karma is a bi...tch". Sometimes lessons are learnt more when you experienced the same thing. Two wrongs dnt make a right but it sure makes us even, he has finally got a taste of his own medicine. Next time he should think carefully about his actions if he does not want same thing happening to him.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kosigift: Hmmm... For some days now, i've ignored dis topic cos i felt d OP was just being silly buh to my greatest suprise i logged in 2day to see dat d thread is now on d 4th page! I had to rush in 2 get d real gist.. I cannot help but weep after going thru some comments here, c'mon guys, dis cheating tin is just NOT right at allllll no mata d gender. Tenks to Adaeze, u nailed it.
@OP, can't tel u wot 2 do, i can only suggest u 4give her cos blieve it or not u'll kip stepping on ppls toes xpecting dem 2 4give u. Lastly, if u tink u've tried evrytin else, try GOD! He just might be d solution u nid cos seriously, i don't just get dis.
she's 4gvn...bt d hurt z nt 4gotn
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
What you sow is what you reap,sow infidelity and reap it in quantum tongue tongue.Infidelity is not exclusively reserved for men,when you break your end of the bargain,don't expect your spouse to keep his or her end. If the devil can conveniently tempt you and you yield,so can your spouse be tempted too.After all, no be only you sabi to be devil's workshop tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
9jacrip: I don't know if I can say it is somewhat acceptable for a man to 'cheat' since they a natural born polygamists. But for a married woman with 4 kids? It baffles me that some people on here think it is OK for females to have penis in their holes randomly outside of their marriage/relationship.

@ the topic: I think both partners should separate for sometime and see if that could possibly heal the wound(s) and if not they should split up.

Life is good.
seconded.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kenny421: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2013
I hav a sharp sword..U care for it?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 11:41am On May 17, 2015
adabeke12:

wooooow he cheated on her first!!!! r u reading the same story i'm reading?

Am I missing something here? So if the man decide to kill one of their children, she should also go a head and do the same? It baffles me how people reason this days. For you info, the man said and admit he did it in the past. and moreover if he didn't say so how can you judge him by that? The problem here is that she cheated, whether the man have done it in the past, it's not a yardstick for her to do same. She is a woman for FUcksake
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2015
All the female potential cheats are very angry...smh
You're right mate! Their stench is so strong on this forum.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 17, 2015
9jacrip:
I don't know if I can say it is somewhat acceptable for a man to 'cheat' since they a natural born polygamists. But for a married woman with 4 kids? It baffles me that some people on here think it is OK for females to have penis in their holes randomly outside of their marriage/relationship.

@ the topic: I think both partners should separate for sometime and see if that could possibly heal the wound(s) and if not they should split up.

Life is good.

I was saving this likes for our Gallant Soldiers at the battle front fighting Boko Haram when I get to the Sambisa Forest, but you have proven to me you deserve it as well. Here! have them;
1000,000,000likes.
I guess I will need to start all over again.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
BluStreak:
Its so disheartening how women of our days come in here and yap dust with their mouth. Is this what our society has become? When did 2 wrongs start making right? The society we live in today has lost the values and our mothers of tomorrow and present are not anything to beat your chest for. Jeeeeze! So because your husband cheated, its now right for you to also go ahead and cheat? Anyway, when the gbege start, na una go still beg. Why start what you cant finish? Why cant our women folk be the subtle, sweet, humble, submissive, virtuous, elegant, homely women of the days of our mothers? Well, the end is near that is just my conclusion.

Tell them! I just done know where we got it wrong. The society is in a serious mess.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by trybe(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
Sparkle1:
You cheated on her in d past,she forgave u,still stayed with u,then she cheated on you,asked for forgiveness and still wants to make her marriage work,but u feel like stabbing her,she disgusts u,etc...Mister,you need help! undecided
MISTER, YOU NEED HELP! That's an understatement , I think he needs TREKKING! Some so called husbands can b silly @ times if not stupid. In fact u deserve two doses of hot appalling soldier hand slap! U cum here dey noise lyk say den stick pipe 4 ur bottom ! Abeg park well . WHAT GOES AROUND.........
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 1:31am On May 19, 2015
Mrdrix:

Am I missing something here? So if the man decide to kill one of their children, she should also go a head and do the same? It baffles me how people reason this days. For you info, the man said and admit he did it in the past. and moreover if he didn't say so how can you judge him by that? The problem here is that she cheated, whether the man have done it in the past, it's not a yardstick for her to do same. She is a woman for FUcksake

wtf What a misogynist!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by emperorchedda(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2015
adabeke12:

wtf What a misogynist!
I hope your potential husband follows your post on this thread. He'll take a walk immediately.

A guy that fvcks 100 girls will still be agile, physically and sexual fit but let a girl just do the same and watch how lose her pvssy will turn.
No matter how ladies look at it men will always have this advantage over them in the society, you just can't enjoy all I can.

Marriage with a Nigerian lady is a marriage with a hoe that thinks there's nothing wrong in fvcking the world because guys can do it
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 19, 2015
adabeke12:

wtf What a misogynist!
It's your opinion. Guess what! you opinion does not count. Have a nice day!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:
I hope your potential husband follows your post on this thread. He'll take a walk immediately.

A guy that fvcks 100 girls will still be agile, physically and sexual fit but let a girl just do the same and watch how lose her pvssy will turn.
No matter how ladies look at it men will always have this advantage over them in the society, you just can't enjoy all I can.

Marriage with a Nigerian lady is a marriage with a hoe that thinks there's nothing wrong in fvcking the world because guys can do it

So guys are not or can not be whores? Lmao you sound like a bittered man. The vagina walls of a woman has muscles when that muscle is not worked out it becomes lax. Who made you an expert on a woman anatomy? I don't blame men like you because you have women who don't know how strong their vagina can be. Vagina canal can lift weights up to 20 pounds or more. UNTIL WOMEN KNOW HOW POWERFUL THEY AND THEIR VAGINA ARE YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE IRRELEVANT JEALOUS MISOGYNIST RUNNING THEIR MOUTH LIKE AN ASSHOLE HAVING DIARRHEA.

* I also don't want a wh0re for a husband, i will cut his d!ck off... yuck!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by emperorchedda(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
adabeke12:

So guys are not or can not be whores? Lmao you sound like a bittered man. The vagina walls of a woman has muscles when that muscle is not worked out it becomes lax. Who made you an expert on a woman anatomy? I don't blame men like you because you have women who don't know how strong their vagina can be. Vagina canal can lift weights up to 20 pounds or more. UNTIL WOMEN KNOW HOW POWERFUL THEY AND THEIR VAGINA ARE YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE IRRELEVANT JEALOUS MISOGYNIST RUNNING THEIR MOUTH LIKE AN ASSHOLE HAVING DIARRHEA.

* I also don't want a wh0re for a husband, i will cut his d!ck off... yuck!
Hahahahahahaahahah imagine the bunch of fallacy just to give you reasons to continue fvcking around.

Feel free to continue the fvcking spree you'll realize you made a faux pas when your pvssy slacks to the extent it can never be tight to any diick
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by BennyQuin(f): 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
why is it dat in our world today it is OK for d man to cheat bt if its d woman, den hell ll b let loosed? U cheatd first n u ar findin it dificlt to forgiv? Dude go get a lyf cos u cnt possibly av an angel as ur woman wen u urslf isnt one... U two ar alike so fix up d mess u startd as d man of d house...
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by MarryMeee: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
My cousin once told me that for men sex is sex and its only women that have it tangled up with love. So why has this man tangled up love with sex?
True love forgives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Moment Of Love / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.