Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (64961 Views)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by linearity: 4:51am On Mar 16, 2013
OP, I do understand your point; but it is really beside what occurred here and yes, not everyone within an organization knows the organization's website...it is understandable and can be excused....

But the case here is different...There were lots of fraudulent websites that came up purporting to be from NSCDC and deceiving job applicants with promises and making them to part with money...do you think that the individual or representative that NSCDC sent to an interview that will address this situation and give direction to thousands of these job seeker would at least know the actual website that job applicant can use?

Initially, this guy said...'they are many websites' further confusing the issue and then said 'his oga at the top is the only one that knows the website to be used' then why did he accept to come to the interview?

It is inexcusable that he does not know the website address and he was arrogate about it. He would have simply told the reporters that he did not know the address and promise to get back to them and would have called them later with the correct address and the reporters will air it for the public and those job seekers.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by nig77: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2013
SO THE QUESTION NOW IS!
WHO IS THIS OGA OR OGAS AT THE TOP?
ABI THEM NOR GET NAME?
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by jude33084(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2013
acidtalk:
When a certain Nigeria Civil Defence Corp bigwig appeared on Channels Television some days back, a tsunami of various kind of jokes swept the entire airwaves and social media on how the guess kept on referring to his boss several times as "my oga at the top" and how the man basically doesn't know his organizations website address.

People of all ages and class had various Display Pictures on their Blackberry Phones, Twitter, Facebook and other social networking websites.

The mistake we all are making is we aren't concerned if the man was able to give substantial answers to vital questions thrown to him, example is clearing the air of the allegations made by the public that the agency is deep into job racketing.

If after posting dehumanizing jokes, graphical and video image on the man from National Civil Defence Corp it doesn't still bring abount accountability and transparency in the agency, then who is now the big fool? Is it the Man who kept praising "his oga at the top" while still getting kick backs from job racketing and other corruption based practices or the masses who were once making jest of the officer and are still jobless and with no hope of getting a job.

Nigerians should also realize they are doing the Officer more good than harm. Nigeria is a nation operated and governed on the basis of sentiments. Once you superior sees you as someone who is loyal and cool headed, they overlook your very great flaws which may include ignorance, corruption and even sluggishness.

A man who came on National Television to keep showring praises at "his oga at the top" even while being made to look silly is no where a fool. He understand the "Laws Of Power" as well as the Nigerian Hirachy rules and regulations and his acting according to the script perfectly. No one should be surprised if within a few months, this man that is being made jest of today for his ignorance is promoted severally even before his promotion is due.

The current president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is a typical example of someone who understands the Nigeria Policy. When his former boss and Governor of Bayelsa was facing allegations of money laundry and embezzlement by the EFCC and Bayelsa State. House Of Assembly, all indications were obvious of his boss impeachment and Jonathan rising to the number one seat of his state as Governor, he (Jonathan) was never in a hurry to take over power. He praised his former boss even after he became governor. Same scenario took place a few years later only this time he assumed the president of Nigeria. Yet with all the many flaws of Jonathan and his government today, never has once Jonathan come out to run down the late President Umar Yaradua or his policies while in power.

There are rules in leadership and followership and the number one binding rule is Loyalty.

For those mocking this man about not knowing his organization's website address, even though it won't stand as an excuse not to know it, do this people also realize that more than 95% of our present Bank CEO's do not also know their bank's website or slogan. Most Nigerian Senators, Honorable members, Ministers and Governors can't recite Nigeria's National Pledge not to talk of the Anthem.

Let's start tackling more inportant issues and look for solutions rather than being engrossed in irrelevant and nonbeneficial discussions.

....And you think you have made a reasonable contribution acidtalk. undecided

Pls tell your uncle AKA "my oga at the top" to resign and hide his face from the public angry

In a good country a mistake like that can cost you your job.

Abi na oga at the top giv u small thing wink
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by jude33084(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2013
linearity: OP, I do understand your point; but it is really beside what occurred here and yes,[size=15pt]not everyone within an organization knows the organization's website...it is understandable and can be excused....[/size]

But the case here is different...There were lots of fraudulent websites that came up purporting to be from NSCDC and deceiving job applicants with promises and making them to part with money...do you think that the individual or representative that NSCDC sent to an interview that will address this situation and give direction to thousands of these job seeker would at least know the actual website that job applicant can use?

Initially, this guy said...'they are many websites' further confusing the issue and then said 'his oga at the top is the only one that knows the website to be used' then why did he accept to come to the interview?

It is inexcusable that he does not know the website address and he was arrogate about it. He would have simply told the reporters that he did not know the address and promise to get back to them and would have called them later with the correct address and the reporters will air it for the public and those job seekers.

You are in an organisation for yrs to the extent that the organisation now FƎƎL you should represent them for PR. To you it is excused not to know the organisation's website? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Shaking my head* sad

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2013
sometime in d past, a minister who was asked to mention d various minerals naija's blessed with, made dis comment and i quote:
"po nigeria, we get am po flenty minerals. We get am po coke, mirinda, panta, fefsi, ebn seben-uf".
Dis tym around, na "my oda at d top" b d topic of d day. Naija, i dey hail o!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2013
jhydebaba: Celebrating mediocrity embarassed mtsheeew, when our best product are lying idle in the slum, these opportunists are misusing opportunities given to them on a platter of gold.
Don't mind dem,A whole Lagos State Commandant of the NSCDC, no sabi their website, but when applying for NSCDC job recruitment they will demand for computer proficiency. Shame to that main Oga at the Top..
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by chucky234(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Their is no problem my guy..

I would have asked 'My oga at the top' (Amadioha) to use lightening and Tattoo the words 'Oga @ the Top' on your forehead, but I dont want to ask him to do one thing and he will come and do another thing.

However, let me ask you a question;

Between January 2012 - now, you have focused on the following really really important issues; 1. Subsidy Scam 2. Police Pension Scam 3. Farouk/Otedola Scam 4. Alamiesigha Pardon, amongst many others.. How many have you gotten any useful answer to?!

You are asking us if he did justice to the corruption scandal?! DIDNT YOU WATCH THE INTERVIEW?! angry He came on T.V to clear the air on JOB RACKETEERING SCANDAL involving a coporation for which he is one of the 'Ogas at the top', and he couldnt even give the correct website for which those who want to be recruited legally should apply through.. If I were your oga atthe Top, you for chop slap for that yeye question wey you ask..

Now see as you don make me vex. I need to go take my high blood pressure drugs.. [/b]

English master,you were correcting Acidtalk but failed to remove the specs from your own eyes.
"There" is no problem and not "their" no problem
Coporation is also "corporation".
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by acidtalk: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2013
chucky234: English master,you were correcting Acidtalk but failed to remove the specs from your own eyes.
"There" is no problem and not "their" no problem
Coporation is also "corporation".

Okija has never been an intelligent person so pardon him. He only strives to prove his stu*pidity on meaningless issues.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ayztech(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2013
this isn't funny anymore ooo...just
wanted to pray now and called God my
oga@the top...
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by davseun2ta(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2013
InvertedHammer: Born in Katsina State Nigeria, Mr Shem Obafaiye Sunday proceeded to the prestigious University of Lagos
and graduated in 1984, he is also an alumnus of University of Ibadan and Lagos State University .
Commander Shem was promoted three times between 2011 and 2012. Currently he is a level 15 officer
of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) second only to the
Assistant Commandant General, Deputy Commandant General and Commandant General.[/b]

am not surprised @all,even if he has a Phd,afterall,our first is a Dr....lol,yet she said,"ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives forever"... We are in a country were everything goes... Waht do u say about elected senators who cant recite the national pledge.... I hope my oga at the top will not deal with me... Because i cannot say one thing and my Oga at the top comes to say another thing...thats all!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by sobastical: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2013
jude33084:

You are in an organisation for yrs to the extent that the organisation now FƎƎL you should represent them for PR. To you it is excused not to know the organisation's website? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Shaking my head* sad

God bless you sir, for the company to have trusted him enough to represent them on a PR, he should have know much about the organisation and the company's website should be the least thing he wouldn't know or remember.

These has unmask how so many of de 'oga at the top' including him got there through jungle-mungle way and its just to show how corruption is at its peak in the country.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by vizwiro: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
my oga at the top will not find this funny at all.
Pukkah: @ OP, why are you bothering yourself over something that, whether or not you like it, will die a natural death.

Don't try to stop or counter this joke as it is still trending. Naturally, it'll get to its tipping point and fade off.

Forget the fact that most of the people poking fun at the man cannot string together or spell three correct sentences or would even do worse if put in the man's shoes.

For now, let them have their fun. Shebi Akpos don rest small. Patience nko?

By the way and on a lighter note, can't the man quickly rush to register the 'my oga at the top' brand before the smart fashionistas, actors/actresses, musicians, etc squeeze out all its business potentials?

Afterall, he is the undisputed initiator, originator and owner of 'myogaatthetop' brand. He should hurry before it's too late.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2013
I watched the interview live on channels that day...I laff and fell off my chair!!!
He was given a clue..the presenters asked him...several times to allow him think..he kept looking dumb and my oga at the top knows it...kept flowing out of his mouf hahah @ OP you need to be whooped..he is the jester of 2013 ....
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by jelliot: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2013
@op, its true wat u av said o, but all dis yrs we av bin tinking nd complaining about d evils of our leaders, wat gud has dat done?...pls, dis lyf is 1 short,let's all learn 2 laff, @least it relieves us frm our probs beta dan alcohol.....
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by onyeahams: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Its called 'SUPERIOR' not 'OGA AT D TOP'
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Ogegod87: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=masonkz]@OP,

These stupid people at the "top" have been f.ucking us left right and
centre and laughing at us the masses since Lord-knows-when, and now we
get the chance to laugh at their stupidity on National Television, and
you're telling us to cut him a slack?? Is it my fault that thousands of
intelligent graduates are wasting away while jobs are given out on the
basis of "my oga at the top" order? I bet the man doesn't even know how
to operate a dam.n computer, and yet he holds such a leadership post?
And I'm meant to commend him?? Because

The issue was about dishing out jobs to unmerited souls and we needed to
know the correct website to seek for information, since people have
been duped with a look-alike website as theirs, and what we got was a
disgrace!!!

Dude, nigerians are getting tired of incompetent souls leading
us....[/quote]

continuation.... there4, let us all laff away our problems and frustrations, darz orl.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Mustay(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
One, I saw the interview - I watched the mannerisms of all participants.

Two, I don't think the Channels crew set out with the interview in order to achieve fame - c'mon, it's something they do every weekday.

Three, I listen to and watch Nigerian government stations - this means I've heard a lot of government representatives speak. Sometimes, even an Oga sends someone else to represent him e.g. Min of works on Ray Power's Political Platform and they do well.

Four, if those criticising the Channels crew are honest, did they really watch the stuff or they just want to be different from the crowd for difference sake? I personally do not tolerate slack, moreso from someone who is being paid via taxes of citizens.

Five, that people are trying to turn the table on the presenters shows the bane of Nigeria's problem - sentiments! Mediocrity is mediocrity, it has no other name. Someone brought up an excuse of not everyone knowing all but in the context of recent happenings, the authentic website of NSCDC was something he ought to have known - he is a public officer and the presenters demanded something called PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY. It's just like IGP saying he'll fish out the BH guys and when they ask him where they are located, he says it's Uganda. Mehn, the man showed what square pegs can do in round holes. It clearly showed that he really didn't have a good idea of what 'scammers' were costing Nigeria via fake NSCDC sites.

Six, I don't get it - if we are telling generation "Y" to get their acts together, cutting this man a slack would never get us anywhere - that's why we all can't bw leaders. To get to the top, you must merit it. The way Mr. SHEM argued with the presenters emphasizes the point why one should not go to news stands to be 'arguing' with every Tomiwa, Dickson and Haruna who speak without facts but imaginative 'gragra'. The presenters had this "shocking" expression on their faces when he kept on ranting.

Seven, there is a moral lesson here - lies could make a mess out of you. There are better ways of not lying and maintaining your integrity. His insistence makes me remember that we all learn everyday. Don't ever feel to big to learn something new.

The fallout of his "biggy biggy" which most ogas at the top do is what has made him the butt of jokes - his performance made the comedy, the presenters were just like "wakapass". Nigerians have been treated with terrible acts of leadership in recent times - if they chose to laugh at this one, it's their choice as (tax-paying) citizens to do so.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
well said, Mustay...very well said.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by naptu2: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mustay: One, I saw the interview - I watched the mannerisms of all participants.

Two, I don't think the Channels crew set out with the interview in order to achieve fame - c'mon, it's something they do every weekday.

Three, I listen to and watch Nigerian government stations - this means I've heard a lot of government representatives speak. Sometimes, even an Oga sends someone else to represent him e.g. Min of works on Ray Power's Political Platform and they do well.

Four, if those criticising the Channels crew are honest, did they really watch the stuff or they just want to be different from the crowd for difference sake? I personally do not tolerate slack, moreso from someone who is being paid via taxes of citizens.

Five, that people are trying to turn the table on the presenters shows the bane of Nigeria's problem - sentiments! Mediocrity is mediocrity, it has no other name. Someone brought up an excuse of not everyone knowing all but in the context of recent happenings, the authentic website of NSCDC was something he ought to have known - he is a public officer and the presenters demanded something called PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY. It's just like IGP saying he'll fish out the BH guys and when they ask him where they are located, he says it's Uganda. Mehn, the man showed what square pegs can do in round holes. It clearly showed that he really didn't have a good idea of what 'scammers' were costing Nigeria via fake NSCDC sites.

Six, I don't get it - if we are telling generation "Y" to get their acts together, cutting this man a slack would never get us anywhere - that's why we all can't bw leaders. To get to the top, you must merit it. The way Mr. SHEM argued with the presenters emphasizes the point why one should not go to news stands to be 'arguing' with every Tomiwa, Dickson and Haruna who speak without facts but imaginative 'gragra'. The presenters had this "shocking" expression on their faces when he kept on ranting.

Seven, there is a moral lesson here - lies could make a mess out of you. There are better ways of not lying and maintaining your integrity. His insistence makes me remember that we all learn everyday. Don't ever feel to big to learn something new.

The fallout of his "biggy biggy" which most ogas at the top do is what has made him the butt of jokes - his performance made the comedy, the presenters were just like "wakapass". Nigerians have been treated with terrible acts of leadership in recent times - if they chose to laugh at this one, it's their choice as (tax-paying) citizens to do so.

+100000000000
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by WuzilistiQ(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mustay: One, I saw the interview - I watched the mannerisms of all participants.

Your so on point @Mustay, i don't blame anyone for laughing out the pain that their ignorance and arrogance has caused us for years, you can imagine a man with high ranks that marks his level of experience in the service, a national issue of fraud prompted the need for an interview in order to reassure Nigerians of their Authenticity by giving us the right answer to a simple question which he ought to know that morning as he steps out of his house, to his car and into the studio, because it is believed they've had of the scam, and they have the right website which the fraudsters might have done a site that looks like the original, so as a security agent you are suppose to be intelligent, even during the interview, which was suppose to be a place to address the issues raised he just loosed it and decided to go against the etiquette of his profession by making himself a laughing stock of the Nation, my fellow Nlders the guy deserves every pleasurable movement of the mouth for its not our fault to tune our TVs and see someone that decided to outshine Bovi and Basketmouth.....even the OGA(S) AT THE TOP ARE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by victokafor(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
I still believe that this man can make the best out of his mistakes!!! little does he know that the statement will change his status for life.. there are so many potentials attached to that statement.. He should create a website, patent the statement..infact he will make cool millions from it. Even some of this Blue chip companies can endorse him for advert. E.g. Etisalat can roll an advert on this to show case their products. so many things can be derived from that statement. Nigeria is a potential market for this. The man can decide to be a comedian and that alone will get him somewhere. Well Mr. commandant think on how u can rake money from that statement..At the moment it is the talk of the town.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by acidtalk: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
How many of us can genuinely answer this question in the affirmative.

Do You Know Your School Or Office's Website Without Using Google?

https://www.nairaland.com/1227898/know-school-offices-website-without
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Mustay(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
^^^This is where people are missing the point!

Your analogy has a negative correlation with "Oga at the top" issue.

Common, no one should fool me jare. Similar things have happened to other agencies in Nigeria. They come out to verify. Here are Nigerians watching someone in authority, hoping to get correct information and you are telling me about students - why didn't you ask about the dean or DVC? It's like asking a police college student the site of NPF.

The point needs to be reiterated - Nigerians have been duped via fake NSCDC websites. In light of recent issues such as that, the NSCDC had to come out to throw a DISCLAIMER! Now, let's even ignore that he is not supposed to know it - why was he arguing with the presenters? "Wait, wait"

Then he pulls the arrogance streak "ww.nscdc" *clears throat* "that's all". Haba! Take a UNILAG student insisting the school's site is "htp.unilag.org"

If you don't know something, you don't know it ni! No one will flog you but you seem not to realise that one of the solution to their problems they are presently facing relates to their AUTHENTIC website. For the interview, it was something he ought to have even said before the question because in today's world, an organisation's website is an authoritative means of communication to the public.

I will still have to mention Frank Mba here - when you listen to him, you will respect the NPF. That's an example of meritorious progress. Leadership is not easy, that's why you have to work hard to get there. The same reason people want graduates to prove their mettle. Our public service will never progress if we start employing skewed performance analysis benchmarks - public accountability + VFM are important here.

Ps: during the final stage of Bank PhB's "Apprentice Africa" the lady from US (forgotten her name), an economics graduate was asked what "J curve" was. She simply said "I can't remember". That's a hot seat o not to talk of Oga Shem who didn't talk like he was scared. He was simply exhibiting his ignorance which is why he reminds me of some guys at news stands who 'know' Obj more than his children sef!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by naptu2: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
sometime in d past, a minister who was asked to mention d various minerals naija's blessed with, made dis comment and i quote:
"po nigeria, we get am po flenty minerals. We get am po coke, mirinda, panta, fefsi, ebn seben-uf".
Dis tym around, na "my oda at d top" b d topic of d day. Naija, i dey hail o!

It wasn't a minister, it was Barkin Zuwo (former governor of Kano and member of the National Assembly) during the resource control debate (1979-1983).
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by acidtalk: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mustay: ^^^This is where people are missing the point!

That is why it is the duty on the SANE ones like us to make the over 10million insane ones realize how foolish they really are and even worse that the "Oga At The Top".
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by naptu2: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
It's not only about him not knowing the url, it's also about him trying to lie and bluff his way through. His shameful attempt to deceive Nigerians. People should use that video as a tool to show their kids the consequences of such behaviour.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
The main issue is not that he didn't know the website but he decided to lie in a really foolish and pathetic manner. He could have said the truth rather than going into a long and unnecessary rigmarole of how it was going to be made known by his oga at the top.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by acidtalk: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
....Did you watch the entire video or you are basing your judgement on what you were told?
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
naptu2: It's not only about him not knowing the url, it's also about him trying to lie and bluff his way through. His shameful attempt to deceive Nigerians. People should use that video as a tool to show their kids the consequences of such behaviour.

The guy is your typical civil service employee. This is how he would have answered actual victims os ndscc scams after chasing them out of his office
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Patsey: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
acidtalk: Most graduates who are having a filled day mocking the man cannot speak or write better if given the opportunity,

[size=18pt]It's "field day" NOT "filled day." lol.[/size]
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Patsey: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2013

[size=18pt]This is the face of Oga @ D Top! Mr Obafaiye Shem Sunday[/size]
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by acidtalk: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Patsey:

[size=18pt]It's "field day" NOT "filled day." lol.[/size]
You will make the one billionth person to have told me that. By the way, I am the only one permitted to have grammatical blunders on nairaland because I went to a night school. Ask Seun for further details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.