Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (64962 Views)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
SlyIg: My oga at the top must have send Acidtalk to bring up this thread. Let me not say it sha because i may say it now and my oga at the top will say another thi. Dats all.
Acidtalk... Enemies of progress... cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
free2ryhme: how does this affect my oga at the top
No worries... 'Oga at the top' remains unshaken.. cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oga@TheTop:

Yeah right!!.. cool
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ajos(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
we too want to stop dis joke but MY OGA AT THE TOP wul say sumtin later....dats al

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Feedmemore(f): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Every #OgaAtTheTop workin against my destiny, may God silence u like the "dotcom" in NSCDC WEBSITE.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by manny4life(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lol, it was priceless... In fact I watched it several times yesterday with some friends. I couldn't laugh enough, but like someone said, it will fade away soon.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Feed me more: Every #OgaAtTheTop workin against my destiny, may God silence u like the "dotcom" in NSCDC WEBSITE.
Amen o. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
abes: even the oga at the top need to ask another oga at the top

Checkmate!!!... cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Sleekydee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Admin or OP, dis is clearly a jagoon article....we nid 2 c d simple truth here which is, 2 an extent dis so called chairman call b called a leader in dis country n clearly he hs no clue of wot he is doin other dan hailing his Oga @ d top, pple like dis shudnt b in such positions abeg, we nid a change an intellect with self credibility.....so therefore, I beg 2 disagree wit u, n point out dt ur point is pointless, u shoulda consulted ur oga @ d top b4 writing dat...LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
wait, wait...i can't read this yet. wait. wait. dazz all.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by KingOfNairaland: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
This Nairaland eheh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
TMIQ could be the OP's uncle, who knows?
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pls what is oga at the top?is it a man and woman thing behind closed door?
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
ochukoccna:
My oga at the top told me to you to tell your oga at the top to tell acidtalk's oga at the top this is an irrelevant thread and that seun's oga at the top not to let this thread make front page so as not to offend Mr Shem's oga at the top. cheesy
'Bulls eye'... cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by azpekuliar: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
oyb:

I thought that was acidosis

Wasn't sure either

Does come across as semper fi for mediocrity

In the end oga at the top is the real one to blame, for fielding boy boy at the under on live tv

Even Acidiosis expressed similar sentiment and support for this mediocrity on the original thread. Clearly the similarities between both do not end with their Nairaland IDs.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
If this is the same Nairaland that I know then "Most definately", my "Ogas at the Top" will start banning people for using this slang.

Wait o... Let me ask my Oga at the top if I am also qualified for banning for using the slang to pass the message
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Orpelin: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
double post....

datz All.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
This post is acidic to all nigerians.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Orpelin: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Still gona be make known by my Oga At The Top!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by obowunmi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
ochukoccna:
My oga at the top told me to you to tell your oga at the top to tell acidtalk's oga at the top this is an irrelevant thread and that seun's oga at the top not to let this thread make front page so as not to offend Mr Shem's oga at the top. cheesy

#classic grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by devour129: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
if want keep defending MI OGA ON TO EH(in nelly uchendus " marry a waka about tune"
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Kassidy90(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
I seriously agree with d OP, everybody need to stop, nobody is perfect, not even My oga @ d top........chai did I jst........lol.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Odinaka00: Acidtalk pls easy man, calm down, I don't see anything wrong in people making fun of 'oga at d top', if oga at †ђξ top makes em smile away their sorrows then let em βξ....bro easy o

OGA AT THE TOP ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡Ω [b]ARE YOU TODAY?
Not too fine o... Pressure too much from my 'Oga at the top'... cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OO7: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
@OP seriously we dont need to stop the "my oga at the top" so they can at least know we are not that will just concur with their ignorance. I sojavascript:void(0); much think someone like this should either be force to resign completely or be fired. c'mmon this a national disgrace. well let me stop here lest i say this and 'my oga at the top' will come and say another.

[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]"MY OGA AT THE TOP slogan" MUST STAY!!! shikena
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by PastorKun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
SHELL is recruiting graduates, artisans, undergraduates & corpers for a month survey Job @ 650k. + official car + food Interested candidates should forward their CV to ww.shell. (Cough)THATS ALL!.
Please Note that one of your referees must be an Oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: If this is the same Nairaland that I know then "Most definately", my "Ogas at the Top" will start banning people for using this slang.

Wait o... Let me ask my Oga at the top if I am also qualified for banning for using the slang to pass the message
grin grin grin grin grin
You already know. The mods will soon start banning the "oga at the top" crew just like they did to the "price of garri" crew and the "1st to comment" crew.

But I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by snowprince01(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
U all r just busy insulting a man who was under pressure and u think its funny, well I would have told u a piece of my mind, but I don't know if my oga at the top will like it.. Hahahahahahaahahahhhahahahahaha
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
OP, I cannot CATEGORICALLY tell you one now, It would be made known by my oga at the top if the joke should continue or not grin grin grin

All these stu.pid Leaders deserve more than this. They should be disgraced at every given opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by vicoloni(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
PRAYER FOR TODAY: O Lord, every known and unknown oga at the top sitting on my next level blessings, catch fire!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by shevon: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
I beg, I won't say anything now and my Oga at the top will say another one later. Daz all. lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by cr7lomo: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
oluwadare26: Ok, but b4 i make any comment on this..can i ask my Oga at the top?

Y can't u nd d guys dat clickd like grow up 4 1s in ur life. I dnt tink any mature person wil kip on makin jokes til nw, unless his jobless. I tink its poverty dat is cosin dis tin. If dey say u r 12yrs, I wud bliv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.