Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bye Bye To Ooman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bye Bye To Ooman (3071 Views)

What Did U Wnt To Say Bye Bye To As U Enter Year 2014? / Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House / Good Bye To Religion :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Even in your own 'loose' meaning it makes sense for you to keep the name.

Yes but it stop making sense when I start sharing it with a xtian, don't you think?
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
ooman:

Yes but it stop making sense when I start sharing it with a xtian, don't you think?

Nah, I don't think so...does it make sense to stop going to school because you share the school with Christians?
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Nah, I don't think so...does it make sense to stop going to school because you share the school with Christians?

Dont label me with hate. I will share school with xtians of course but the name is anathema to xtians so it is not appropriate to share it with a xtian
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
ooman:

Dont label me with hate.

They are your own words!

ooman:
I will share school with xtians of course but the name is anathema to xtians so it is not appropriate to share it with a xtian

First of, the name is unique to you alone and no one can share it with you on nairaland...though impersonation can be understood but this is not the case.

Secondly, why should you be bothered whether a Christian decides to use a name that is anathema to him? This should be the Christians problem, not yours.
Re: Bye Bye To Ooman by ooman(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
striktlymi:

They are your own words!

First of, the name is unique to you alone and no one can share it with you on nairaland...though impersonation can be understood but this is not the case.

Secondly, why should you be bothered whether a Christian decides to use a name that is anathema to him? This should be the Christians problem, not yours.

i dont normally do this but i give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Who Predicted 'riots Before Election' Reveals New Sho / Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.