Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45969 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Encoredme(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Learn the lessons Oga Shem failed at so it won't be you next time here:
www.tobeyinspire..com/2013/03/lessons-from-my-oga-at-top.html?m=1
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Proffdada: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2013
An angel appeared and so what? It may be a sign for an imminent doom .
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by victorazy(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2013
That was not a shape of Angel but I guess is a Dove. Examine the head carefully u will see a small head with beak. Go dwn towards d tail u will see a dot like pigeon's legs sign of dedication jst as God did when Jesus was baptised.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by onoerime: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww
keep doubting and believe in your man-made corel draw and photoshop. The choice is urs

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by jazmartins: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2013
This so call angel have a tail , she even appeared naked, guys you have to see my cock now , I wonder why people are so foolish to accept anything that come their way , most of you just accept to be a christain without knowing why just because some read a book call bible for you or just because your brainwashed parent put you into it , because you are so lezy anD weak you never do any research for your believe , you only believe what white give you , I wish you long life in your stupidity.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by mayrie1(f): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Van snickers: LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin
Geez u r atheist! Dere is God, heaven and hell r real. Give ur life to God please so you wont be left behind afta rapture. God bless u
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by shynar24(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Is a pity dat many ave been deprived by satan for them nt 2 understand d thing dat a spiritual frm d physical. Smbdy ask hw does an angel look like? When u read ur bible very wel u wil see hw bible describe d way an angel look like even jesus descriptn in d book of isaiah. Heaven is real n God is real turn unto him 2day u wil b save.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww
AGREED BUT THOSE FOLKS LAUGHING AND MAKING JEST OF NOAH WHEN HE WAS BUILDING THE ARK PERHARPS COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER PHOTOSHOP THAN YOU AND ALL THEM USING THIS ETHEREAL SIGHT TO MAKE SPORT AND JEST OF DIVINITY.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by free2ryhme: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2013
una don start again ooo
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by amiskurie(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Francis named/elected in rome and angel seen above florida,and to worsen it this made it to the front page.ok!

why is angel nt hanging on the dome in the vatican city?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by amefi(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Van snickers: LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin

AND JESUS CHRIST BORN IN BETHLEHEM AND THE THREE WISE MEN SAW THE STAR IN FAR EAST......

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Basic(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle:
Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe. If one sight what looks like an apparition that takes the form of a human being, is it not ideal if one calls that an angel since they have defies some scientific explanation. Looks it is high time we give credence to supernatural activities because certainly they exist.
I remember in my adolescent years I use to watch what looks like panoramic activities in the cloud. The cloud at dusk taking shape of human forms and activities going on among the forms. It might sound weird and unbelievable but that's the truth. I was always treated to this supernatural activities until I became exposed to worldly things
You sound confused and unnatural. You can only imagine that you've seen something you've seen before. Not something whose size, shape, and colour are unknown to you. Get a brain. Religion shouldn't be dogma!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Haywhymido(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2013
sum pipo r so guilible. Y cloud no form the new pope image. I cant stop shakin my head for una. Shio

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by p2t2r(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2013
Does that thing looks like an angel or a dragonfly...some people should stop taking everything they see as a sign 4rm God..he's too big for such cheap signs.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by nairaman66(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2013
I see Angel shaped clouds in different form everyday in 9ja.. If u think it's a lie, ask my Oga At The Top..
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by skyfall: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2013
LOL have you seen an angel before? Height of stvpidity.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by azimibraun: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2013
What is the nexus? Pope in rome, a cloud in florida? Secondly who hs seen an angel b4 to nw tell what one looks like and hw dt clous resembles an angel? I am nt a fool and with all my billions of dollars, I cnt buy dis for fiddy cent.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2013

Take am easy ooo. If you want to joke, joke about yourself ooo. The God all powerful does not play dice.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by mshd5: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2013
masterpiece123: . Your being adamant about the power of God is not a new thing. Your are not spiritually sensitive and ur spiritual mind is Dead, until rapture caught u un prepare you will not beleive. Beware so you will not perish. Give your life to Jesus christ
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by mshd5: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2013
masterpiece123: . Your being adamant about the power of God is not a new thing. Your are not spiritually sensitive and ur spiritual mind is Dead, until rapture caught u un prepare you will not beleive. Beware so you will not perish. Give your life to Jesus christ
y ppl ar so dogmatic wen u knw God cannot b human being n cant interceed 4 u in d hereafter. Ur n mine creator cal Hmself Allah n sud nt set up partnershp wt Hm.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by trolling(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2013
make una no worry na dat same "cloud" hin go take deceive una...google project bluebeam
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ayoola2002(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Fastecash: Hello!

I 've found this amazing website which pays you 300% return!!

With only $1 USD, you can start your investing today and earn up to 3% daily for 100 days!

Minimum withdrawal is $1 USD and the requests are processed FAST!!

Join us today, and also earn up to 10% from all your downline spent! 3 levels deep..

Take action asap!! Click on the link below and start earning a daily fixed income!!

http://www.prodailyshare.com/index.php?ref=13205

Thank you

Scam! Scam!! Scammmmm!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Ebestsmscom: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2013
So this made front page.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Policewoman(f): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmmm.........
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Donbasi(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2013
No comment
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by fonssy(f): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2013
I would have believed the story if the angel cloud was seen at vatican. Since it was not seen at Vatican, am so not buying the story!
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by gragraboy: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2013
even if na angel, wetin e dey do for there?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2013
ayoola2002:

Scam! Scam!! Scammmmm!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Allow the guy to sell his market naw grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.