Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti (14992 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by opad(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
I hope it wont sound as an advertising mode.
HFCC- House of Faith Christian Church, Opp State Hospital, Adoekiti
Agape Christian Church, Onigari, GRA, Adoekiti
These worship centers were a blessing to me while a student in Unad.
There are other Churches too, you could attend one service to verify if what you
seek is found.
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Cruxxy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
My man check " BY FIRE BY FORCE REVIVAL ASSEMBLY". Its along new market road. Make sure you are committed & u will see the speed at which your life will turn around
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by dahmie2013: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
I'll recommend Winners Chapel. First, not only do we not place emphasis on giving, nobody cares if you give or not, we leave that for God to judge. Also, the amount you give is not also known as you are suppose to package ur offering in an envelope, this is as regards giving. It is strictly @ ur discretion. I have seen ppl who dont drop offering in the offering basket and nobody disturbs or ask them why. As regards spiritual activeness, our church is way up there, we have various service units were u can serve God as u know also, kingdom service is one thing dat propels God to answer u speedily just like Hezekiah in the bible and we have books authored by the Bishop and other men of God in the church for ur spiritual edification and there are many testimonies that have resulted from this. This and more u'll get wen u join the winners family. One thing I appreciate the church for is also the personal relationship that is being created betwn the pastors and the congregation through our satellite fellowship platform. On musical instruments, there is no dull moment in our church and I'm sure u'll have the best of time. In summary, like the Bishop says, if u attend Living Faith Church in 3 months and you dont see any change in your life, then u're free to live. But I doubt if that will be your experience. I welcome u on board to our DOUBLE PORTION-NEXT LEVELS 2013 ERA. Our Ekiti branch is located @ Ilawe road, Ado Ekiti. Thanking you in advance!

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by tinuolababy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Go to Redeemed Christian Church of God. Reason:It has all the qualities u listed and when next you are transferred, you won't have to change your Church again.The Church is the biggest in Africa and it's all over Nigeria. Goodluck
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Elevation(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Deeper Life Bible Church,there's alot more than just de eyes can see u need the undiluted word of God and the qualities u listed are all in Deeper Life Bible Church,i say this with all humility and without any Fear of contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by femi4: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Christ Embassy
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by madone: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Once you come into ado let me know with a call can't shall my view here gueSs it won't mean much to you.am not from ado ekiti but been here for a while
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by seyijames3(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Grace Covenant Behind mojere market,not far from porto fino opopogbooro...sun. 9:30-11..a try will convice u

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by danot1030: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
oloriooko: start a church cool

gud suggestion, since he's looking for a perfect church he should start one.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
tinuolababy: Go to Redeemed Christian Church of God. Reason:It has all the qualities u listed and when next you are transferred, you won't have to change your Church again.The Church is the biggest in Africa and it's all over Nigeria. Goodluck
tinuolababy: Go to Redeemed Christian Church of God. Reason:It has all the qualities u listed and when next you are transferred, you won't have to change your Church again.The Church is the biggest in Africa and it's all over Nigeria. Goodluck

RCCG biggest church in afrca? I guess you have never left your village

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by kuss: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
don't mind him, he is not serious, have u not been attending church b4 now. or you just want to muck Christianity.mchwwwww
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by tinuolababy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
chukwudi44:

RCCG biggest church in afrca? I guess you have never left your village

OPONU.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by danot1030: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
dahmie2013: I'll recommend Winners Chapel. First, not only do we not place emphasis on giving, nobody cares if you give or not, we leave that for God to judge. Also, the amount you give is not also known as you are suppose to package ur offering in an envelope, this is as regards giving. It is strictly @ ur discretion. I have seen ppl who dont drop offering in the offering basket and nobody disturbs or ask them why. As regards spiritual activeness, our church is way up there, we have various service units were u can serve God as u know also, kingdom service is one thing dat propels God to answer u speedily just like Hezekiah in the bible and we have books authored by the Bishop and other men of God in the church for ur spiritual edification and there are many testimonies that have resulted from this. This and more u'll get wen u join the winners family. One thing I appreciate the church for is also the personal relationship that is being created betwn the pastors and the congregation through our satellite fellowship platform. On musical instruments, there is no dull moment in our church and I'm sure u'll have the best of time. In summary, like the Bishop says, if u attend Living Faith Church in 3 months and you dont see any change in your life, then u're free to live. But I doubt if that will be your experience. I welcome u on board to our DOUBLE PORTION-NEXT LEVELS 2013 ERA. Our Ekiti branch is located @ Ilawe road, Ado Ekiti. Thanking you in advance!

you are not a Winners' member... you are an on looker and you don't even know anything about Winners.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
[b][/b]

Try Chapel of His Glory-(Pastor Kunle Salami(SNR PASTOR)
its a good place to worship and be spirit filled.
Even when Daddy Adeboye came to town around 2001, pastor Salami was part of the people that pre-ministered before pASTOR adeboye came on stage.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by mikexavo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Haba!dats N̩̥☹ problem Ω̴̩̩̩̥α,just check out saint bottles four corner church GRA Ado-Ekiti.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by femi4: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
madone: Once you come into ado let me know with a call can't shall my view here gueSs it won't mean much to you.am not from ado ekiti but been here for a while
Why? say it here
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Sweetapple007(f): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
The only good church i can suggest to u is catholic,but is like u re a pentecostal so do as u wish.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Sweetapple007(f): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
nikkypearl: You can worship God anywhere even in your house with your family members! Serving God is a thing of the heart!
so u no dey go church.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by mediainspired: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
My brother, these days it's not easy identifying with a church that has not bn compromised by the shananigans of the world & 'modernity.' Presently, i profess membership of one of this big, socially-accepted curches, but am beginning to observe hypocrisy & inner-caucus syndrome that is the bane of the larger Nigerian society. Just attend a few around &pray &God wil direct u on a choice. Funny, someone said catholic (Lol, for a serious christian?).
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by adavetee(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Our saviours Anglican church irona, Ado - Ekiti. Miracles abound.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by AroComputerCe(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello, You want to serve God on your terms and still make heaven? The quality of church you specified will be found at the BROAD WAY TO HELL. Pls do not go there.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by deife(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
fonzie2u: [b][/b]

Try Chapel of His Glory-(Pastor Kunle Salami(SNR PASTOR)
its a good place to worship and be spirit filled.
Even when Daddy Adeboye came to town around 2001, pastor Salami was part of the people that pre-ministered before pASTOR adeboye came on stage.

I approve this.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
mediainspired: My brother, these days it's not easy identifying with a church that has not bn compromised by the shananigans of the world & 'modernity.' Presently, i profess membership of one of this big, socially-accepted curches, but am beginning to observe hypocrisy & inner-caucus syndrome that is the bane of the larger Nigerian society. Just attend a few around &pray &God wil direct u on a choice. Funny, someone said catholic (Lol, for a serious christian?).

u got my mind bro..thats exactly one of the reasons i asked this question!
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by salt1: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
aribitoye: Brethren, i will be relocating to Ado Ekiti in Ekiti state with my family in two weeks time. Please i need advise on the church to start attending because i want to avoid what is popularly known as 'church prostitution'.

Nb: my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state.

My kind of church should have the following qualities:

1. A church that is spiritually alive and active.
2. A church that wont place much emphasis on giving...
3. A church that wont have a register for tithes or offerings because i believe my giving should be without compulsion.
4. A church that is musically sound with good instruments, good choir and great worship leaders.

Please i need ur hearty responses breathren.
Apostolic Faith teaches experiential salvation and all Sound doctrines in the Bible
2. There is no collection plate passed in any service. There is an offering box where you go at your leisure to drop whatever you have.

3. There is no membership register and since offerings are given privately and secretly, nobody knows who gives what
4. Apostolic Faith has the highest orchestra in Africa. The church teaches university level music FREE OF CHARGE to members. You can learn how to play the violin, viola, cello, clarinet, trumpet, organ/piano for free.

But don't take my word for it. Ask God to lead you to where you'll worship Him in spirit and truth and make heaven at last.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aesola: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
I will advice to be a member of Agape Christian Assembly. Locations 1. Ajilosun Area 2. Opopogboro 3. GRA. Find your way to any one that is within your resident. Been a member since 94 no dull moment, no regret, no rat race. She is a family oriented church.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
I think posting the exact place u r relocating to shld be included so dat locating d recommended church won't be really difficult.

Anyways I'd recommend u attend All Saints Ang. Church Opopogboro, Adebayo if u will stay close to Adebayo. I'm sure u won't regret making the decision.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by wazobiaforu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
aribitoye: Brethren, i will be relocating to Ado Ekiti in Ekiti state with my family in two weeks time. Please i need advise on the church to start attending because i want to avoid what is popularly known as 'church prostitution'.

Nb: my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state.

My kind of church should have the following qualities:

1. A church that is spiritually alive and active.
2. A church that wont place much emphasis on giving...
3. A church that wont have a register for tithes or offerings because i believe my giving should be without compulsion.
4. A church that is musically sound with good instruments, good choir and great worship leaders.

Please i need ur hearty responses breathren.

You just want to create ABUSE,FIGHT,REJECTIONS,INSULT and many more among christians, and many of them will fall victim by rejecting other churches.

If you are a good xtian and a Nigerian then you will have idea of how must churches operate, even pagan know how some church operate how come is only your church you know and you are also not bold enough to mention it.

Go and do testing testing in all church you see arround you when you get there than causing fight among brethren
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by phranseeqz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
And wot qualities do u av? @poster, i'd advise u 2 talk 2 oga at d top(GOD) dt's if u hav a listenin mind. Bt if u no hear anyfn, abeg stay ur haus mak dem no milk u dry via seed,tithe,offerin, revelatn dues, registratn fees, lateness fee, absent fee.... Anyways, wia 2 or mor are gatherd, dia i am and u'v gt mor dan two. Congrats
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by bong4(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chief you are looking for a place where you will worship God and you are already listing the very things that may seperate you from God. If you need musical equipment to serve God i am sorry for you, if you are running away from giving, i am sorry for you, same to other conditions. Keep your money, God doesn't need it either. He owns everything you can imagine. My advice, if you still have such conditions before worshipping Him.....Stay at home. Period.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by initiate: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
aribitoye: @alexleo, u will see from my post in the NB section dat i wrote that my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state..so go ahead and recommended considering the qualities i listed..thanks

when you finally select a church please dont forget to come back here to thank the contributors and inform us the church you chose. that is very important
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Drdreluv: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Worship with us @ RCCG life gate parish along adebayo opposite Dave hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Before You Criticise That Pastor / Our Daily Manna For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.