Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti (14996 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
emmayo_c: Mr man if u are jobless don't come here to announce it. What nonsense are u posting, people shld advice u on church to attend! Okoko! If u like go and worship wit queen of the coast in the sea since u can't recognize a bible believing church as old as u are. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!

am really surprised dat someone can talk dis way in dis 21st century..abusive and insultive words are not for a supposedly 'matured' guy like u. Read the other replies, if everyone were like u, there wouldnt be any love on earth..God bless u
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by calebo10(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2013
I recommend MFM 4 you.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by emmayoc: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=aribitoye]

am really surprised dat someone can talk dis way in dis 21st century..abusive and insultive words are not for a supposedly 'matured' guy like u. Read the other replies, if everyone were like u, there wouldnt be any love on earth..God bless u[/quote I am not intensionally abusing him, I cannot seek the advice of any1 for a church to attend. I knw churches dat are bible bilivin churches and I biliv evryone does. So y come out to ask for opinion wit silly options of wer dey won't ask u for money etc. Dat is absolutely stupid cos even in Redeem christian church, foursquare gospel church, Apostolic etc, dey teach u d benefits of giving money. Can u tell me any church dat dosnt talk of money? So dat fellow clear want to hear pple talk and am not cajoled to such unserious posts. [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by shawn80: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
young man since you've relax enough now like i told you to go to mr Akinyode's house and tell him that his son's friend will likr to talk to him since we lost contact. and wen u get dere tell him to call me ok.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by ojoko1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
eforce: Here are the best in Ado-ekiti
1. House of Faith-(Although there is a lot of emphasis on giving, it is a new generation church that would help you in times like this)
2.MFM- The place lacks a little in good music, but very good mostly in spiritual affairs such as deliverance and fervent prayers.
3.AGAPE- This is a branch of the main church in Akure, it is also just like house of faith, strategically positioned for youth development and destiny fulfilment.
4.Redemmed( Life Gate parish at adehun)complete church, they have a little of everything, messages are basically bible study
5.chapel of his glory- Old school church, (faith of our fathers living still).Lacks motivational enlightenments but very christlike
6.deeper Life_ like every other one in the country, holiness is our watchword, that;s all
6b. global harvest church- youth church , motivational and forward moving.
7. winners chapel- everybody's church including politicians and commissioners, aristos and all yet there are still good christians there, what you go there to find is what you would get, giving is also an emphasis though
8.christ embassy- Party church, good motivation for destiny fulfillment, but falls behind in christian living and holiness, in other words you might get lost in the church, there is also a little bit of pastor worship but very good for destiny fulfillment and healing

These are the churches on our radar in ado-ekiti, Grace covenant is also there but dont know much about them. CAC too is good but i had to remove it when one of the branches had issues with their pastor, i don't know what state they are now, that was some years ago though.
at poster, there is nothing like church prostitution, as far as christianity and the bible is concerned, every ministry has a specific calling, only redeemed comes closest to a complete church, even though redeemed is still more for salvation etc. you have to look inward and determine with the guidance of God, exactly what you need and the ministry to provide it, you may have to attend 2 or 3 ministries constantly. It would also prevent you from pastor worship,stagnancy and religious activities as against faith and the fruit of the spirit.
God bless you.

pls can we meet? I reside in Ado. iferichy@gmail.com
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Pink1000(f): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Some very good churches have been mentioned already but all thesame, I might as well add my own list since I live in ado.
In case u like RCCG, u would love either Life fountain cathedral or Life Gate mega church.
House of faith(HFCC) is a wonderful place too.
Jesus Chapel along Iyin road is a church to be.
Winners chapel Ikere road, if u like too. Hope I helped.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by initiate: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
@op Finally finally what church did you settle for?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Ayomideheritage(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
I recommend THE ROCK OF AGES APOSTOLIC MINISTRY INT'L located in itamo mercy
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Babysho(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
eforce:
Here are the best in Ado-ekiti
1. House of Faith-(Although there is a lot of emphasis on giving, it is a new generation church that would help you in times like this)
2.MFM- The place lacks a little in good music, but very good mostly in spiritual affairs such as deliverance and fervent prayers.
3.AGAPE- This is a branch of the main church in Akure, it is also just like house of faith, strategically positioned for youth development and destiny fulfilment.
4.Redemmed( Life Gate parish at adehun)complete church, they have a little of everything, messages are basically bible study
5.chapel of his glory- Old school church, (faith of our fathers living still).Lacks motivational enlightenments but very christlike
6.deeper Life_ like every other one in the country, holiness is our watchword, that;s all
6b. global harvest church- youth church , motivational and forward moving.
7. winners chapel- everybody's church including politicians and commissioners, aristos and all yet there are still good christians there, what you go there to find is what you would get, giving is also an emphasis though
8.christ embassy- Party church, good motivation for destiny fulfillment, but falls behind in christian living and holiness, in other words you might get lost in the church, there is also a little bit of pastor worship but very good for destiny fulfillment and healing

These are the churches on our radar in ado-ekiti, Grace covenant is also there but dont know much about them. CAC too is good but i had to remove it when one of the branches had issues with their pastor, i don't know what state they are now, that was some years ago though.
at poster, there is nothing like church prostitution, as far as christianity and the bible is concerned, every ministry has a specific calling, only redeemed comes closest to a complete church, even though redeemed is still more for salvation etc. you have to look inward and determine with the guidance of God, exactly what you need and the ministry to provide it, you may have to attend 2 or 3 ministries constantly. It would also prevent you from pastor worship,stagnancy and religious activities as against faith and the fruit of the spirit.
God bless you.

If only there was an award for church tourists...
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Useku(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
dahmie2013:
I'll recommend Winners Chapel. First, not only do we not place emphasis on giving, nobody cares if you give or not, we leave that for God to judge. Also, the amount you give is not also known as you are suppose to package ur offering in an envelope, this is as regards giving. It is strictly @ ur discretion. I have seen ppl who dont drop offering in the offering basket and nobody disturbs or ask them why. As regards spiritual activeness, our church is way up there, we have various service units were u can serve God as u know also, kingdom service is one thing dat propels God to answer u speedily just like Hezekiah in the bible and we have books authored by the Bishop and other men of God in the church for ur spiritual edification and there are many testimonies that have resulted from this. This and more u'll get wen u join the winners family. One thing I appreciate the church for is also the personal relationship that is being created betwn the pastors and the congregation through our satellite fellowship platform. On musical instruments, there is no dull moment in our church and I'm sure u'll have the best of time. In summary, like the Bishop says, if u attend Living Faith Church in 3 months and you dont see any change in your life, then u're free to live. But I doubt if that will be your experience. I welcome u on board to our DOUBLE PORTION-NEXT LEVELS 2013 ERA. Our Ekiti branch is located @ Ilawe road, Ado Ekiti. Thanking you in advance!
O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Before You Criticise That Pastor / Our Daily Manna For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.