Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (15580 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Don't resist a Damn Thing!

Don't listen to this guy, man buy all the pucccy you can purchase.

Life Is Short Bro

You Only Live Once{YOLO}

I got this Russian Agency Importing me a Biitch from Moscow on Tuesday

I plan on having a Good Time Her.

If i were you, i would continue doing what i was doing.

#YOLO

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by mygirrl: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
dopesidez:
What is insde your skull? Is it sucking blood?

what is this one yarning
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by star4(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
@OP you have a sex addiction. You need therapy. I wish you all the best. Please don't go onto using random girls to satisfy your addiction tho. This will only make your life worse!
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by HARDDON: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Don't resist a Damn Thing!

Life Is Short Bro

You Only Live Once{YOLO}

#YOLO

How pathetic!

Is dis all you live ƒoя ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by FXKing2012(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Don't resist a Damn Thing!

Life Is Short Bro

You Only Live Once{YOLO}

#YOLO

What a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by bigfriend(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
My guy! I used 2 av the same probs like u but the 1st thing i did was delete all my bbm friends and sale off my bb,reduse the number of hours i spend on social medias seek the face of God cos ur in deep into what u realy know nothing about,its spiritual and its only God that has the answer u need

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by pleep(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
caseless:
The worst part of that ill-luck driven adventure of mine is d fact that i find it difficult to respect girls/ladies cos i already knw with my money i can pick the hottest hooker. Anything that'l make any gal play 'hard to get' pushes me out of any attempt to win her heart. If gal nor gree, i go waka my thing. I hate it, but i'm a victim.

Thats not a problem... the only reason why ladies think they can pull all that hard to get crap is because of the Sex card. they dont offer anything else. Eliminate the sex card and you are free.

90% of nigerian women are prostitutes by night anyway grin
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Caseless: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep:

Thats not a problem... the only reason why ladies think they can pull all that hard to get crap is because of the Sex card. they dont offer anything else. Eliminate the sex card and you are free.

90% of nigerian women are prostitutes by night anyway grin
this cud pass for my best post of tha week.

I once told my friends that we have 2 types of ashawo: those that inhabit the brothel and those that operate frm their various homes or streets. Our coursemates de go abj for weekends go follo politicians, abi dat one no b prostitution? Ashawo are everywhere, so we get hooked
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by qhiwegh(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
My take is that your girlfriend is playing you without giving you sex. You can save money by dumping her, so there's more money for the aristos. Also, work hard and try to get promoted so you can afford more sex. There's nothing wrong with wanting more pus$ies, but you just gotta earn more, ok?
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by sunnyt1(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2013
bigfriend: My guy! I used 2 av the same probs like u but the 1st thing i did was delete all my bbm friends and sale off my bb,reduse the number of hours i spend on social medias seek the face of God cos ur in deep into what u realy know nothing about,its spiritual and its only God that has the answer u need

You are on point man, the internet; bb, fb, badoo etc are too harmful to our joy and peace. In most cases, the internet is the root of immoralities.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2013
I c y'all. Thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u!!!
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by sammmiey1: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
nelie: I c y'all. Thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u!!!
you'r welcum,its not d end of d world,get delivered by a true man of God.its not a gud thing sleepin around like dog
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by festusb: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Consult real man of God for counselling and prayer.lt might not be ordinary.
nelie: Yeah. Tnx jaco. Am sincerely thinking of breaking up wt my Gf. On d average I make 130k in a month, but I can't even save 200k in 6months. Pls I need more comments from u guys, d girls too can make their view known
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Dubemkelly(m): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2013
Infact u r a SACRIFICE,y paying 30k 2 a LovePeddler wen she's nt queen of England?....Datz fuckin much 4 a banker 2 spend, it wud hv bn kul if u were a politician...Still on d matter, ds story luks fake n unrealistic,anyway find wat d problm is 1st n luk out 4 soln, if u claim u r tired, den stop it
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2013
If u live in Abj, then u know wat am saying. No jokes Ok?
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by poweredcom(m): 3:50am On Oct 02, 2013
IF I pa 30' for ashewo fir a night make motor jam me ffor this life wey I come..wtf @op you be heavy mumu mugun ode maga so u wan bild house or the yeye to.to abi..uu no get lamba for mouf oya if I happen to reach that club I bet you I go wash d babe there highest na 4'k I go Bleep her even steal her jewelries in d morning before she wake up..u no sabi anythin ode..
Omo contiue to dey Bleep oo..its a habit that can't be cured ..enjoy ur life but pls I beg no even give gyal pass 5'k I beg e dey make me vex
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by kunlesehan(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2013
so you're one of those "why buy cow when milk is cheap" fellows ... lol

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
tongue
poweredcom: IF I pa 30' for ashewo fir a night make motor jam me ffor this life wey I come..wtf @op you be heavy mumu mugun ode maga so u wan bild house or the yeye to.to abi..uu no get lamba for mouf oya if I happen to reach that club I bet you I go wash d babe there highest na 4'k I go Bleep her even steal her jewelries in d morning before she wake up..u no sabi anythin ode..
Omo contiue to dey Bleep oo..its a habit
that can't be cured ..enjoy ur life but pls I beg no even give gyal pass 5'k I beg e dey make me vex

5K, 30K........None is good my brother. I got a degree b4 I retired though, & ranked to d peak. But I wld tell it does u know good. Am still looking around 4 a decent GF though, & not d one after money. But d good tin is runs girl.......N O tongue.........NEVER AGAIN
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by poweredcom(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2013
nelie: tongue

5K, 30K........None is good my brother. I got a degree b4 I retired though, & ranked to d peak. But I wld tell it does u know good. Am still looking around 4 a decent GF though, & not d one after money. But d good tin is runs girl.......N O tongue.........NEVER AGAIN

guy sorry ..no more decent GF..for naija..again just 10percent.....berra stick n convert one ashi to ur decent GF ok...u will enjoy it than all these amateurs bitchez...
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Pain(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Most young men with extra cash to spare always find themselves in this vortex (I know some hypocrites will deny this).The most common antidote is a very bitter and bad experience. I pray i doesnt get to that. Look for another hobby to replace it. E.g Cinemas, Book Club, Coding, Animation etc.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
''Be careful how u spend your money cos soon it may grow wings and fly away''
This thread touched me so much and av taken a decision to let go all those b*tch*s too. Deletin tins.
#new life. Old tins r gone 4 good.
So help me God...
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by IAMBREEZY: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
God help you.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Fayrouzz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
U wrote waec while u wie jst 11
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Missy89(f): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Fayrouzz: U wrote waec while u wie jst 11

11 yrs ago while he was writing waec. cant you read?
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Pain: Most young men with extra cash to spare always find themselves in this vortex (I know some hypocrites will deny this).The most common antidote is a very bitter and bad experience. I pray i doesnt get to that. Look for another hobby to replace it. E.g Cinemas, Book Club, Coding, Animation etc.

Thanks boss. I see yu
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Missy_89:

11 yrs ago while he was writing waec. cant you read?

Thanks for correcting him most beautiful. By d way, georgous pics in dat profile. Whr u at?
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2013
chidyhels: God help you.

God help u too dear & help ur brothers & ur Bfs that won't come out to talk about their's. U wld be amazed to figure out the percentage of men that r actually in ds habit......
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2013
qhiwegh: My take is that your girlfriend is playing you without giving you sex. You can save money by dumping her, so there's more money for the aristos. Also, work hard and try to get promoted so you can afford more sex. There's nothing wrong with wanting more pus$ies, but you just gotta earn more, ok?

There's a lot wrong in wanting strange P's bro. More than a few implications. I am retired now, no more starnge P hunting.......
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2013
poweredcom: IF I pa 30' for ashewo fir a night make motor jam me ffor this life wey I come..wtf @op you be heavy mumu mugun ode maga so u wan bild house or the yeye to.to abi..uu no get lamba for mouf oya if I happen to reach that club I bet you I go wash d babe there highest na 4'k I go Bleep her even steal her jewelries in d morning before she wake up..u no sabi anythin ode..
Omo contiue to dey Bleep oo..its a habit that can't be cured ..enjoy ur life but pls I beg no even give gyal pass 5'k I beg e dey make me vex

Y u dey vex? Is it ur money? Don't worry, U can earn 5K bringing them to me Ok? U know wat? I like them big.......Nickie Minaj kinda shape
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2013
samm_miey: you'r welcum,its not d end of d world,get delivered by a true man of God.its not a gud thing sleepin around like dog

Wat wld I tell d man of God? Say pls sir, come & deliver me dey alwys f.uck ashewo...... cheesy......Y can't we be reasonable sometimes?
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by poweredcom(m): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2013
nelie:

Y u dey vex? Is it ur money? Don't worry, U can earn 5K bringing them to me Ok? U know wat? I like them big.......Nickie Minaj kinda shape

hahaha bros...omo keep making them bitche..i just finish..one hoe right now..wit just 1k..i nak her tire..omo ..man must shine...girls r hungry..nigeria is hell fire n girls must cho na so let them get success with their poossay..lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.