Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria (36524 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by ORAFA(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Alots of negative things go follow this uncle jonah pardon. This is jst d beginning!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by danot1030: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: Enters rossik/sincerengerian/lastpope mode -

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

You are a clown, point at one success you have made and stop disrespecting a successful man.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Tayo114: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Jonathan the thief at the aso rock
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2013
lawizle: I must do all within my power 2 leave ds country b4 dse presidos cripple my future like polio.

Do it bro! -because Jonathan DOESNT GIVE A DAMN about Nigerians
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2013
ORAFA: Even you? Let's wait and see when dat ur imaginary money comes from govt coffers. The guy has been the brain behind almost 90% of the success recorded in the polio fight. We will have too many people dying if he 'pauses' his assistance. And when he 'stops', I pity those core northern fellows. Truth be told; we NEED him. At least we know our govt don't give a sigh about its citizens.

How much Bill Gates wants to bring that we do not have ? Is charitable act supposed to be tied to Politics ? I keep saying that Mrs America is an hypocrite, if you sincerely wanna help sick people, do you tie their lives to politics ? The Feds will release $700m to cater for the void that Gates Foundation is supposed to provide. Mrs America can go to hell with her Greek's Horse. We are sovereign and we give State Pardon to any Criminal we chose to. F/u/ck them!

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by babaireti(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2013

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

You are a fool! may God help you and your corrupt leader and citizens
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by seyizma(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2013
no problem if he's not coming anymore,cos money he'd give us will surely be embezzled

I can see the top officials going behind to beg him
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by leonshom(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Who cares if he comes or not Mchewww !

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2013
hardbody: Why are we always parading our criminal tendencies and orientation to the world without realizing that the global nature of the world has turned all states in the committee of nations into a gold fish. Now there is no end to the penalty and odium that Nigeria has become in the committee of nation states. In an era when there is a global fight against money laundry and financing of global terrorism, our people just acted true to type by blessing the acts of these launderers et all. Again, God, you owe me a personal explanation why you created me a Nigerian.
First,let me answer the bolded part,God created you a Nigerian for you to effect a change but it seems you are effecting the needed change and for that you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2013
pardon is really not new. Just that some of the people being pardoned are really not worth it from human angle. Why? It encourages others to do the same and assume they will go scott free. When God forgives its total sha. Believe the LORD today.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by segend(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2013
I am totally against the pardon, but I think US reaction is misdirected. Stopping aids only affect those that benefit- the poor. It would have worked if the govt cared about the poor, but we all know dey don't give a rata*s about them. A more appropriate penalty will be to ban them from entry US, or any other penalty that will affect the government directly
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by omonnakoda: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2013
vanstanzy: Why so much rancor about this pardon, sef So, na so Alams badt reach
So many things wrong with this pardon. Number one is the Timing. Everything about the timing is wrong. GEJ Still has more than two years to go and we are waiting for him to make a meaningful impact on the lives of Nigerians.This Year particularly is crucial. It is when he delivers on that front that he will amass the capital to do this sort of thing.
What sort of thing are we talking about.The pardon of a man from his state with whom he had a let us say "involved" relationship. Granting pardon to such a person can only be seen as a "personal" move. There is no urgency about it and can be likened to the biblical pardon for Barnabbas.His body language suggests he is interested in contesting the presidency in 2015,as is his right. So he should have left the pardon till his final days in office if it was so important to him. Essentially it can only be seen by Nigerians as the height of contempt and disdain.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2013
Bill Gates Foundation can keep their change, we are rich! We are not 53rd State of USA, New Orleans and Mississippi sure need the help more than we do. Mrs America always use same strategy always. Stiffling masses against their governments. They act as if they care, same way they acted as if they cared about Iraqis and Lybians. Fu/ck them. I will tear off their visa from my passport.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by bidell1(f): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=28pt]Premium times[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by chucky234(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2013
I said it openly in the other thread that silly decisions like this soil international relations but some sycophants here who knows nothing about govt see nothing wrong in GEJ pardon a man who escaped arrest in UK dressed as a woman,he has a pending queries with the UK govt and the international communities expected the FG to have extradited him to the UK to face his trials squarely.
Dumb people were even comparing Bill Clinton who pardoned his brother for being in possession of cocaine to GEJ who pardons a man who looted the entire wealth of his state thereby subjecting the state to a rag tag situation, what of those innocent men and women languishing in our prisons who is going to pardon them.
Bill Gates has done so much in the fight against Polio and he is one of the reasons why we no longer see children stricken by polio limping on the streets,yet people who brings out there children to receives polio immunisation cannot even show gratitude to a man who has been behind the provision of those vaccines.
It saddens me to know that 80% of the people out here are as dumb as goofy,so so sad.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2013
damn!!!like seriously with the mindsets of most people here Nigeria deserve worst leaders than gej.common people have we lost it in this country to this extent. if your leaders steal you blind it affect America in no way.they still raising to fight for you and some brainless androids here are spewing trash.seriously we need to kill some subhumans in our midst for this country to make headway.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by mymadam(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Bill Gates Foundation can keep their change, we are rich! We are not 53rd State of USA, New Orleans and Mississippi sure need the help more than we do. Mrs America always use same strategy always. Stiffling masses against their governments. They act as if they care, same way they acted as if they cared about Iraqis and Lybians. Fu/ck them. I will tear off their visa from my passport.

Go on buddy, please do it NOW... quickly! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Kx: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2013
D masses will be d direct recipients of the negative fall outs from the intl community because they just accept whatever the govt does,just like d acceptance of Alarms pardon.
All the protest we have in today's naija are in NL,FB, Naija info radio and other phone-in radio and tv programmes.
The days of NANS, NLC, civil societies,trade unions etc protest against bad govt decisions are over.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by nastydamus(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Policewoman: I am a diehard GEJ fan but i feel he has fvcked up big time by dis Alams pardon. I cant vote him, neither can i vote Buhari.
'Diehard'? I didn't see that coming.
I'm guessing you did your research on the guy before letting tour fanatism escalate to that 'incredible' level, I mean, considering what he did (or didn't do) in bayelsa before and after Alarms.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
I will keep saying it. Nigerians deserve all the bad things happening to them and more to come and the bad leaders they have.

First rule of humanity; Have no pity for a Nigerian.

I'm a Nigerian by the way. To any foreigner reading my post, please read through comments made my the poorest of the Nigerian citizens and make your own decision on how you treat Nigerians.

The government is constantly (on a daily basis) treating them like animals and Bill Gate who has been traveling all over the world, convincing world billionaires to donate majority of their "hard-earned wealth" just for the sake of helping this people and going around trying to help their polio ridden communities, is being painted as the bad person here. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by chucky234(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Bill Gates Foundation can keep their change, we are rich! We are not 53rd State of USA, New Orleans and Mississippi sure need the help more than we do. Mrs America always use same strategy always. Stiffling masses against their governments. They act as if they care, same way they acted as if they cared about Iraqis and Lybians. Fu/ck them. I will tear off their visa from my passport.
Tear off American visa?
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
baba ireti:

You are a fool! may God help you and your corrupt leader and citizens
You are wrong not all of us are corrupt,but wait what have you done to help in fighting corruption?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013

Exits sycophant mode

[size=16pt]U ARE A F.O.O.LL. INSTEAD OF BLAMING UR CORRUPT SILLY PRESIDENT, UA TALKING TRASH ABOUT A PHILANTHROPIST WHO IS JUST TRYING TO HELP UR DYING PEOPLE.
SHAME ON U CORRUPT BLACKS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2013
honeric01:

LOL, these ones sef na literates/educated people o. sad sad sad. common sarcasm is hard for you people to understand? embarassed
No be dem fault. Sarcasm is not part of the waec syllabus.

4 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by White007(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2013
Gej should fire all his advisers ASAP, cuz it's obvious they don't mean well for him.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by naptu2: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2013
segend: I am totally against the pardon, but I think US reaction is misdirected. Stopping aids only affect those that benefit- the poor. It would have worked if the govt cared about the poor, but we all know dey don't give a rata*s about them. A more appropriate penalty will be to ban them from entry US, or any other penalty that will affect the government directly

If politicians and their friends are stealing the money and getting pardoned, then any aid the Gates Foundation or the US give will not go to the poor, but to thieving politicians and their friends.

This money is either US tax-payers' money, or money that Bill Gates and the foundation's donors have worked hard for. Why should they give it to thieving politicians and their cronies?

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: pardon is really not new. Just that some of the people being pardoned are really not worth it from human angle. Why? It encourages others to do the same and assume they will go scott free. When God forgives its total sha. Believe the LORD today.

Is the Lord not a white man? Did your bible not say he created hell where people will burn for ever?

This is human affairs......once a politician is dishonest with public fund, he needs to be punished!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2013
Virgin Finder: Now GEJ is in a fix!

If he rescinds his decision, he'll be seen as and said to be weak.
If he sticks to it, he'll be seen as and said to be stubborn and obstinate.

What a pity!

Poor GEJ!!

I have an idea!
Alams can reject the pardon for the sake of his Ijaw brother who has gone all out to please him seeing it has seriously backfired.

Let's wait and see.

Don't forget that common FIFA broke GEJ in two short days, GEJ is a wimp

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by doofanc: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.

how much do you think is devoted to d health sector each year? Where does d money end? i laugh in billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2013
Virgin Finder: Now GEJ is in a fix!

If he rescinds his decision, he'll be seen as and said to be weak.
If he sticks to it, he'll be seen as and said to be stubborn and obstinate.

What a pity!

Poor GEJ!!

I have an idea!
Alams can reject the pardon for the sake of his Ijaw brother who has gone all out to please him seeing it has seriously backfired.

Let's wait and see.

Don't forget that common FIFA broke GEJ in two short days, GEJ will break shortly. He is a wimp.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire:

How much Bill Gates wants to bring that we do not have ? Is charitable act supposed to be tied to Politics ? I keep saying that Mrs America is an hypocrite, if you sincerely wanna help sick people, do you tie their lives to politics ? The Feds will release $700m to cater for the void that Gates Foundation is supposed to provide. Mrs America can go to hell with her Greek's Horse. We are sovereign and we give State Pardon to any Criminal we chose to. F/u/ck them!
My good man, as a political scientist I'll tell you everythings is tied or associated with politics, its who gets what, when and how-Harold Lasswell! Our very lives is ruled by politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.