Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria (36476 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by kyrianomang(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
hardbody: Why are we always parading our criminal tendencies and orientation to the world without realizing that the global nature of the world has turned all states in the committee of nations into a gold fish. Now there is no end to the penalty and odium that Nigeria has become in the committee of nation states. In an era when there is a global fight against money laundry and financing of global terrorism, our people just acted true to type by blessing the acts of these launderers et all. Again, God, you owe me a personal explanation why you created me a Nigerian.
.My broda,d constitution makes rum for change of nationality.u can as well change ur nationality.For me dz nufin wrong in pardonin sumbody.from d word 'pardone' itzlf,d idea is to pardone d guilty not d innocent.d guilty who hv bin convicted of an ofence and eida has served or in d process of servin,his sentence-punishmt and has shown penitence and willingnes to contribute positivly to societal growth nfact,d guilty who had become repentant.presidential pardone is for both d rich and poor provided u aply to petition for it&hv servd ur terms of sentnc.dis right of d president is devoid of limitation.who's guiltles.was obj not pardone and d lyks of rebadu?christ himzlf pardoned d woman in d bible and st.paul says al hav sinned...dis man has forfeited al he has and servd his punishmt.from d beginin,nigeria owed dis man a huge apology by illegaly stripin him of his immunity whl as a governor.president gudluck is jos tryin to make right of wrongs done to him.let him go wif christ's injuctin engraved in his hrt 'go and sinned no more'
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by kyrianomang(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
hardbody: Why are we always parading our criminal tendencies and orientation to the world without realizing that the global nature of the world has turned all states in the committee of nations into a gold fish. Now there is no end to the penalty and odium that Nigeria has become in the committee of nation states. In an era when there is a global fight against money laundry and financing of global terrorism, our people just acted true to type by blessing the acts of these launderers et all. Again, God, you owe me a personal explanation why you created me a Nigerian.
.My broda,d constitution makes rum for change of nationality.u can as well change ur nationality.For me dz nufin wrong in pardonin sumbody.from d word 'pardone' itzlf,d idea is to pardone d guilty not d innocent.d guilty who hv bin convicted of an ofence and eida has served or in d process of servin,his sentence-punishmt and has shown penitence and willingnes to contribute positivly to societal growth nfact,d guilty who had become repentant.presidential pardone is for both d rich and poor provided u aply to petition for it&hv servd ur terms of sentnc.dis right of d president is devoid of limitation.who's guiltles.was obj not pardone and d lyks of rebadu?christ himzlf pardoned d woman in d bible and st.paul says al hav sinned...dis man has forfeited al he has and servd his punishmt.from d beginin,nigeria owed dis man a huge apology by illegaly stripin him of his immunity whl as a governor.president gudluck is jos tryin to make right of wrongs done to him.let him go wif christ's injuctin engraved in his hrt 'go and sinned no more'
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by kyrianomang(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
.My broda,d constitution makes rum for change of nationality.u can as well change ur nationality.For me dz nufin wrong in pardonin sumbody.from d word 'pardone' itzlf,d idea is to pardone d guilty not d innocent.d guilty who hv bin convicted of an ofence and eida has served or in d process of servin,his sentence-punishmt and has shown penitence and willingnes to contribute positivly to societal growth nfact,d guilty who had become repentant.presidential pardone is for both d rich and poor provided u aply to petition for it&hv servd ur terms of sentnc.dis right of d president is devoid of limitation.who's guiltles.was obj not pardone and d lyks of rebadu?christ himzlf pardoned d woman in d bible and st.paul says al hav sinned...dis man has forfeited al he has and servd his punishmt.from d beginin,nigeria owed dis man a huge apology by illegaly stripin him of his immunity whl as a governor.president gudluck is jos tryin to make right of wrongs done to him.let him go wif christ's injuctin engraved in his hrt 'go and sinned no more'bill gate go to hell.is dt name a name of person,animal,place or tin sef
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by kyrianomang(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
.My broda,d constitution makes rum for change of nationality.u can as well change ur nationality.For me dz nufin wrong in pardonin sumbody.from d word 'pardone' itzlf,d idea is to pardone d guilty not d innocent.d guilty who hv bin convicted of an ofence and eida has served or in d process of servin,his sentence-punishmt and has shown penitence and willingnes to contribute positivly to societal growth nfact,d guilty who had become repentant.presidential pardone is for both d rich and poor provided u aply to petition for it&hv servd ur terms of sentnc.dis right of d president is devoid of limitation.who's guiltles.was obj not pardone and d lyks of rebadu?christ himzlf pardoned d woman in d bible and st.paul says al hav sinned...dis man has forfeited al he has and servd his punishmt.from d beginin,nigeria owed dis man a huge apology by illegaly stripin him of his immunity whl as a governor.president gudluck is jos tryin to make right of wrongs done to him.let him go wif christ's injuctin engraved in his hrt 'go and sinned no more'bill gate go to hell.is dt name a name of person,animal,place or tin sef
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by folahann(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Can you blame Bill Gates? NO!
Nigeria is a mistake, GEJ is a person
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

Hang on, where did the disease come from? How come nigerians only started suffering from hiv aids from the 1980s?

Well to the best of my knowledge, i believe these diseases started taking prevalence in Africa during President P.W. Botha of south africa but how and when it got to Nigeria, i'm not sure of. And that being said, now that we have had it in Nigeria since 1980s and still in our communities today, what do we do? Don't you think the government has the uttermost capacity of completely eradicating the disease(s)? Or should we just leave these innocent kids to suffer this disease and blame Bill Gates and the white people all day? Sorry but i'm a solution oriented person.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by osazee12(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
"Bleep bill gates" GEJ
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by caesaraba(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
somebody:

Delafruita, sometime you have to marvel at the stupidity of some Nigerians. If Microsoft has to market its software, you mean its Bill Gates who is no longer CEO of the company that will come to Nigeria to come and market it? A multi billion dollar company has no marketing department? Why are Nigerians so dull?? Why? Why? Why? It is so sickening.

Bill Gates has done more for Nigerians than Dangote or Adenuga ever will. Can those two Nigerians just give over $28 billion (we are talking 4.5 trillion naira) of their money to charities all over the world including a country as alien to them as Nigeria? This same Dangote that his most famous act last year was to provide 100 semi skilled jobs to Nigerian graduates? And you dare to compare Dangote and Gates? Let Dangote build a global business first and give out half of his wealth to charitable causes, then we can start talking.

If you really think that Bill Gates is coming to take from Nigeria what your stupid leaders haven't finished sucking the nation of, then goodluck to you.

Honestly, the level of stupidity is sickening.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
folahann: Can you blame Bill Gates? NO!
Nigeria is a mistake, GEJ is a person
Who told you Nigeria is a mistake?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by osazee12(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
"Bleep bill gates" GEJ
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

Well to the best of my knowledge, i believe these diseases started taking prevalence in Africa during President P.W. Botha of south africa but how and when it got to Nigeria, i'm not sure of. And that being said, now that we have had it in Nigeria since 1980s and still in our communities today, what do we do? Don't you think the government has the uttermost capacity of completely eradicating the disease(s)? Or should we just leave these innocent kids to suffer this disease and blame Bill Gates and the white people all day? Sorry but i'm a solution oriented person.
Maybe if people like you start to use your brains instead of falling at the feet of white men selling you poison then we would make headway. The northerners did not wait for govt before rejecting bill gates' polio vaccine for its sinister contents. And they have far less education than you. So stop blaming govt for everything and learn to use your own brain.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by somebody(f): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk: Who told you we have no research centres for sickle cell? Ignorant, dumb cretin. Why don't you return to the kitchen where you belong you numbskull woman?

And you are?? Why don't start by telling me where these GOVERNMENT FUNDED sickle cell research centres are? How come the sickle cell carriers cry out daily for more assistance from the Government? The known cure for sickle cell, bone marrow transplant - how many have been successfully carried out in Nigeria? How come people are going to the same western countries like the USA to take advantage of the resources they have invested in finding an suitable cure for sickle cell disease to get these transplants done?

LOOK, when you have travelled the world like I have and when your brain starts working, you will realise that I am talking of world class research centres, not those miserable centres in Ibadan or wherever. And just in case your empty brain doesn't know, the most work done to aid sickle cell in Nigeria is by the NGOs not by any government. When next you can you call someone ignorant, make sure you have any info to back it up. IGNORAMUS!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: You are a burial of foresight, do you care to know what drugs are being pumped into those kids system ? America keeps inventing diseases and profering cures. And after Gates donates the money, it goes back to Pfizer, Mrs America is really fooling you not me. So in essence, they are preaching anti-corruption, not cos they like you, but so that their aid money can get back to them safely, while the poor third world population is depleted. Thats a smart move though, but am not buying it. You can buy cos you are intelligent but lacks common sense.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

But you have still not explained to me where it came from and why it only started appearing in nigeria in the 1980s - you seem to be in such a hurry to want to deal with the cure without trying to find out the cause.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk: No. First identify that Bill Gates is selling you poison. Were you not the ones singing his praises here? Acknowledge Your foolishness first before blaming 'govt'. When do You carry the can for being Stup.d?

No, I am not the foolish one here but you are. I wasn't singing his (Bill's) praises, i am only against Alams pardon. I am still standing firmly on that. Plus, i am still backing Bill's decision on cancelling his trip to Nigeria, conspiracy theory or not. And for the record, the partial consideration i'm giving to Cap28's conspiracy theory allegation is not because I am sure that the allegation put against Bill Gates is truly his intention but because i am old enough to understand how far P.W. Botha went during his reign in South Africa. So let's go back to the Pardon topic and leave whatever conspiracy theory you have in your head for now.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by livethinme: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
obowunmi: where do Nigerian reporters get these heinous lies from? Bill Gates is a philanthropist not a politician. He's interested in polio and selling to Africans Microsoft products.

FALSE NEWS.

naptu2: Ok, seriously now. Bill Gates Foundation is donating money towards the eradication of polio, malaria, etc.

You go and pardon a guy who stole money that could have been used for hospitals, etc.

How can the foundation be sure that any money it gives towards eradicating malaria, polio, etc won't be stolen by another corrupt politician who will simply be granted pardon a few years down the line?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by brainpulse: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: You are a burial of foresight, do you care to know what drugs are being pumped into those kids system ? America keeps inventing diseases and profering cures. And after Gates donates the money, it goes back to Pfizer, Mrs America is really fooling you not me. So in essence, they are preaching anti-corruption, not cos they like you, but so that their aid money can get back to them safely, while the poor third world population is depleted. Thats a smart move though, but am not buying it. You can buy cos you are intelligent but lacks common sense.

Billyonaire of lack of wisdom, come with facts and figure not speculations. The same speculation that the FG fed you with, and you want to start doing the same on this forum. What did your Nigeria research and development ministry do to make sure all these never occurred in the first place? Simple, diverting funds meant for research and development, people’s welfare into private pockets without contrition. Will an outsider come into your house to harass and dirty your home when you have responsible people that can do that?

Don’t blame others for your deficiency and ability to make things happened when you have all the human and material resources to develop and grow. The third world will always have all the excuse not to develop but no tangible reason not to fight (because the west gave us guns and we started fighting)mtshew. The same excuse given twenty years ago is still what we are given today and will be given tomorrow. The sting of the black race.

When we confront our leaders with their wrongs and they humbly see objectivity in it without likes of you writing feeble. Nigeria my beloved country will move forward and contend with the super powers in economic growth and infrastructural development.

We have all things and everything but with corruption we are turned into living carcass that all nations are ready to feed on.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by ideylaff: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
obi123:

Your comment puzzled me, honestly, your ignorance is astounding

*are you aware that Mr Bill Gates is at the fore front of the battle to eradicate polio GLOBALLY ?
*are you aware that his foundation has given $1.3 billion to this cause ?
*2.5 billion children around the world have been vaccinated against the highly infectious disease, which can cause paralysis in a matter of hours.
*The number of polio cases per year has decreased by 99% to just 222 last year , in case you cant appreciate the figures i.e out of over 7 billion people on earth, there have been only 222 reported cases and Northern Nigeria and co wont allow the figure to be zero because of their stupidity

@ obi123 mt brother leave the ignorant to be making noise , that what NL is all about these days. once they have a device with internet connection they pass comments like this.... Saying Dangote money is enuff for them

Do they know about this at all http://givingpledge.org/

"The Giving Pledge is a commitment by the world's wealthiest individuals and families to dedicate the majority of their wealth to philanthropy."

http://sherwoodisc2006.arnit.net/the-art-of-giving.html

Has Dangote committed to this at @ all... NO only 2 Africans have so far

Lets give credit to whome credit is due... Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and co deserve nothing but praise

Our own Billionaire carry their money and take outside of the country, donate 1 small amount and make so much noise about it in the Press

Bill gates has bn silently working for years.... Ignorant people need to read more b4 posting rubbish like @we dont need him" Mike Adenugas money and Dangotes money is good enuff for us....

I weep for Nigeria and the future generation. Damn
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

But you have still not explained to me where it came from and why it only started appearing in nigeria in the 1980s - you seem to be in such a hurry to want to deal with the cure without trying to find out the cause.

Like i said before, i do not know how it got to Nigeria. If you know what i don't please enlighten us all. Plus again, I am more about the pardon granted to Alams than debating on the Polio issue for now. Or does the pardon has any direct connection to the Polio endemic in Nigeria?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by greatgeo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Am not in support of what GEL did but most of the ppl complaining espacally the US gornvement have done worst then our. Own ppl we only konw our ppl cause they are with us,so pls make dey let us hear better things.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by jahide17: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
..its all good
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by somebody(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk: You get time my brother. Fact is you can post this information a thousand times, it won't stop these folks from kissing bill gates' asss. He is a white man and therefore God's representative on earth. These people have no cure for their condition.

Why don't you stop kissing Jonathan's ass? There appears to be no cure for your own condition. Bill Gates is human so he is bound to not be perfect but judging from records, he is a much better person than Jonathan who people elected to improve the nation and not drag it down by being totally clueless and now granting pardon to a a thief.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Symphony007: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
What rubbish! Bill gates can bugger off with his stupid money! He cancelled a visit to nigeria because the presidency padoned alams but he does'nt stop visiting or sending money to countries like afganistan and pakistan whoes government sponsor terrorism internationally. What ecer happened to the bill gates who said "the actions of a people's government should'nt be a catalist for helping poor mases"! Please let him bugger off!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by helen0142: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
strangest: mtschewww no be to market microsoft softwares imm dey come for? this is absolutely nonsense, imagine if we boycott microsoft softwares just because US went to war in Iraq.... Nonsense... mtschewww
I advice you to at least think a little before you comment.SMH
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
ideylaff:

@ obi123 mt brother leave the ignorant to be making noise , that what NL is all about these days. once they have a device with internet connection they pass comments like this.... Saying Dangote money is enuff for them

Do they know about this at all http://givingpledge.org/

"The Giving Pledge is a commitment by the world's wealthiest individuals and families to dedicate the majority of their wealth to philanthropy."

http://sherwoodisc2006.arnit.net/the-art-of-giving.html

Has Dangote committed to this at @ all... NO only 2 Africans have so far

Lets give credit to whome credit is due... Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and co deserve nothing but praise

Our own Billionaire carry their money and take outside of the country, donate 1 small amount and make so much noise about it in the Press

Bill gates has bn silently working for years.... Ignorant people need to read more b4 posting rubbish like @we dont need him" Mike Adenugas money and Dangotes money is good enuff for us....

I weep for Nigeria and the future generation. Damn

Reserve your tears for yourself as your ignorance is off the charts - do you know anything about bill gates and warren buffet's background? for your information bill gates beleives in population control of third world countries, especially the ones with a lot of natural resources like nigeria, i dont mean to be insultive but do you have any understanding of world history? do you know that america is an imperial power? imperial powers are only interested in consolidating and maintaing their power AT ALL COSTS!!!

why would an imperial power want a highly populated country like nigeria with abundant natural resources continue to grow in population? you see when you do not understand how the world works you remain 10 steps behind your competitor- this is why people like you see the likes of Bill Gates as messiahs - why would a billionaire of european descent who is arguably one of the most powerful men in the world and whose objective is to ensure the economic and political dominance of his own race want the survival and progress of a race who could one day become a competitor and therefore a threat to his own race? connect the dots bro - it will help you.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by obi123: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

Reserve your tears for yourself as your ignorance is off the charts - do you know anything about bill gates and warren buffet's background? for your information bill gates beleives in population control of third world countries, especially the ones with a lot of natural resources like nigeria, i dont mean to be insultive but do you have any understanding of world history? do you know that america is an imperial power? imperial powers are only interested in consolidating and maintaing their power AT ALL COSTS!!!

why would an imperial power want a highly populated country like nigeria with abundant natural resources continue to grow in population? you see when you do not understand how the world works you remain 10 steps behind your competitor- this is why people like you see the likes of Bill Gates as messiahs - why would a billionaire of european descent who is arguably one of the most powerful men in the world and whose objective is to ensure the economic and political dominance of his own race want the survival and progress of a race who could one day become a competitor and therefore a threat to his own race? connect the dots bro - it will help you.

and population control of the third world countries is bad because ?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Wahlz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
sureteeboy: You just asked who Bill Gates is? He is someone who can feed the whole of nigeria
Brother, you need to pick up those high school English Language notes again . I am sure you skipped the sarcasm part
Ssmh
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk: Maybe if people like you start to use your brains instead of falling at the feet of white men selling you poison then we would make headway. The northerners did not wait for govt before rejecting bill gates' polio vaccine for its sinister contents. And they have far less education than you. So stop blaming govt for everything and learn to use your own brain.

And what has the northern elites done to eradicate the disease since the rejection? Or are you just happy seeing kids with Polio. By the way, any of these diseases has never near my family and will never, but yet, i have seen people with it in various Hausa communities (no disrespect to the Hausa people) around the country and believe me, it is not a thing of joy. Or do i need to pray that your kid contact the disease for you to know how it feels?

Tell me about the solution you, the northern elites and your pay master is proffering to the disease now, instead of your name calling. And if you have none, just shut up for life or lets just talk about Alams pardon.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by coputa(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bill Gates cancel trip to Nigeria,Obama suspends visit to Nigeria,US may cut aids to Nigeria...All these suggest that we are not yet a sovereign state,anything America gives to you they will collect it back ten fold..Our leaders should learn fast and stop projecting us as a beggarly nation...A tenant that owes his landlord oustanding rent does not talk at home.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Taaaaaaaarh! Hw wud his visit benefit me in the first place. Mk e park well joooor
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by moonraker(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
two sides of the story here

side 1

no mind bill gates joor, the guy bi no won come nigeria. e don see opportunity na him e bail. cheesy cheesy angry

side 2

GEJ, All na FRESH AIR. shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy to provide presidential pardon to the pardonless angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.