Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria (36480 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Edohobong: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Na Bill Gate sabi. Can their former president Bush travel out of USA? Let him goto the neighbouring Canada if he is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2013
I am a diehard GEJ fan but i feel he has fvcked up big time by dis Alams pardon. I cant vote him, neither can i vote Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Wait o, did these Americans just realise how corruption has been pampered and well fed by this administration.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by hotwax: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: Enters rossik/sincerengerian/lastpope mode -

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

You are seriously ill. Dead steve Job? You and your jonathan should be shameful of what he did.

I as a Nigerian, I am shameful. What Alamesiya did has a death penalty attached to it in China.
Why cant he release all criminals? Almustapha, sergent roggers e.t.c.

I enjoyed all Nigeria to go to the polling boot and vote this mr corruption out. We have had enough!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Ak47 bullet: If he likes, he should go to hell. Whatever he has to offer, we can give ourselves millions.
Give ourselves millions? Just like the FGN have been giving you millions by deprivng you of basic amenities right? Clap for yourself!

6 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by honeric01(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2013
ORAFA: Who is dis imbe.cile? U will wait for Steve Jobs till u grow 12inches long grey hair from ur nostrils. Rubbish OS all these years and u are the only person saying it. Noted, but no impact created.

style$co:

Imagine you asking who is Bill Gates. Till you die you won't acheive 1/100 of what he has acheived.
He sold rubbish OS and made such a name for himself, what can you do?
Better have respect for people who deserve it.

Abujafood:

You call his OS rubbish? Which one have you made yourself by the way who are you? We know Bill gates but don't know you!

madridsta007:

Steve Jobs? He is dead. He wasn't known as a giver during his lifetime and his company he left, Apple, isn't as well.

NaijaRepresent:

Have you know that Bill Gates as done more for Africa than a lot of your rich, powerful & corrupt leaders and citizens. This man has chosen to help you help yourselves, he could have been living his life on his own island somewhere but he has chosen to help you!!!

hotwax:

You are seriously ill. Dead steve Job? You and your jonathan should be shameful of what he did.

I as a Nigerian, I am shameful. What Alamesiya did has a death penalty attached to it in China.
Why cant he release all criminals? Almustapha, sergent roggers e.t.c.

I enjoyed all Nigeria to go to the polling boot and vote this mr corruption out. We have had enough!!!

LOL, these ones sef na literates/educated people o. sad sad sad. common sarcasm is hard for you people to understand? embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: This move to pardon Alamieyeseigha may have killed the 2015 dream o!!

Jonathan WHY?!!!
My brother I tire ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2013
Nigerians deserve's Jonathan: BUNCH OF DICKKHEADS!!! Your people abroad will the the ones to suffer it. You guys are are so used to having idiots as presidents. No wonder you are all religious...

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by NaijaRepresent: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2013

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

Have you know that Bill Gates as done more for Africa than a lot of your rich, powerful & corrupt leaders and citizens. This man has chosen to help you help yourselves, he could have been living his life on his own island somewhere but he has chosen to help you!!!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2013

Exits sycophant mode

Steve Jobs? He is dead. He wasn't known as a giver during his lifetime and his company he left, Apple, isn't as well.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Abujafood: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2013

Exits sycophant mode

You call his OS rubbish? Which one have you made yourself by the way who are you? We know Bill gates but don't know you!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by White007(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Just when i thought the " Aalmsgate" scandal is slowing down, and now this.

Gej blunder is echoing beyond the shore of the Atlantic.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by hotwax: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Edohobong:

Na Him go lose no be Nigeria. His coming would hav taken him to no. 1 position on the rich list. Besides he stole somebody's work to become rich

He built IBM DOS and IBM are taking the work with Levity hand. ANd he took it from them.

You are not a developer/programmer. If you are, you wont be talking like nimcoomppoopppppppp

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by ORAFA(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.
Even you? Let's wait and see when dat ur imaginary money comes from govt coffers. The guy has been the brain behind almost 90% of the success recorded in the polio fight. We will have too many people dying if he 'pauses' his assistance. And when he 'stops', I pity those core northern fellows. Truth be told; we NEED him. At least we know our govt don't give a sigh about its citizens.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by chucky234(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2013
kolaunited: i think mr jonathan doesn't have eyes to see, some people are making sure his government falls to dissapointment and he can't even think himself
Meaning?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by hotwax: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2013
chiover: Nonsense weting bill door go come do for us? Abeg mek he dey em backyard joor as if he odey swing odas

Who stops you from building your own OS?
Black africans with black brain. Always enemy of progress

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Manred: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2013
He dos'nt give a damn as always.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by obi123: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2013
LADEMINUS:

Sad, that you cannot utilise a tool as free as google. He massively supports HIV elimination in Nigeria.

and malaria
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by naptu2: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2013
I had to write "joking" before my Abacha comment. . . .just check out how people have misunderstood Oyb's post! shocked
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: I don't know why anybody or country give financial aid to Nigeria undecided

We are not poor!! If we can't manage our resources, what makes you think we can manage free money undecided
Sorry to add,we ain't poor in our pocket,what we lack is in our mindset..though not all,just a handful of peeps I mean..not to mention names
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by killuminati(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2013
style$co:

Imagine you asking who is Bill Gates. Till you die you won't acheive 1/100 of what he has acheived.
guy, shocked but you suppose get brain pass dis level? Abeg I can't fit explain for oh, you OYO!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2013
strangest: mtschewww no be to market microsoft softwares imm dey come for? this is absolutely nonsense, imagine if we boycott microsoft softwares just because US went to war in Iraq.... Nonsense... mtschewww
boy-cott microsoft softwares?u are very funny,so u think say na the original microsoft softwares we dey buy for naija for here?when an original microsoft software is being sold for 50 dollars but here in nigeria people dey buy the software at between 100 naira and 200 naira at ikeja you dey there dey talk say boy-cott microsoft softwares,microsoft is not making money from their softwares in nigeria since na fake one or pirated one people dey buy for naija here
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.
its such a shame that intelligence is very rear this days, in your mind now you feel you just made an intelligent contribution. well what they are trying to portray to you because they know you people don't have the intelligence to fight for yourselves is that a country that can pardon a thief should have money to take care of its sick. its so shameful the way supposed leaders of tomorrow reason. this government is taking us as fools and they should be scolded for it. its obvious personal, when a president pardons his formal rogue boss and a fugitive that is not even a political criminal just to grant a favor for personal deeds the rogue would have done for him.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by kabaka1: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: This move to pardon Alamieyeseigha may have killed the 2015 dream o!!

Jonathan WHY?!!!

because him be Phd illiterate grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2013
You know I couldn't agree more! But you seem to have forgotten, THIS IS NAIJA the money released will vanish into thin air and even when the money is recovered the person who stole it will be given 2 weeks in prisonment or pay N250 fine.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by mymadam(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: I don't know why anybody or country give financial aid to Nigeria undecided

We are not poor!! If we can't manage our resources, what makes you think we can manage free money undecided

I wonder oooo o o o! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by leslieu63(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2013
twilliamx: some comments hear amazes me, it take an outsider to fight for your right and morality and yet people are hear talking trash because they feel they are been rubbished by a foreigner but the truth is your leaders are all doing that to you on a daily basis. so shocked when fellow nigerians stand up and defend trash, how can he pardon such a man that brought disgrace to the whole nation. a f**king cross dressing thief. emancipate your mind people.
what do u expect from ignorant deluded freaks of nature.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Basic: If he has other reasons for changing his mind, he should come out straight and not hide under the US government's disappointment over Alameseigha's pardon?
For crying out loud, what's the correlation between healthcare grants/donations and political matters? Does he have ulterior motives?
To the blazes with Bill Gates and his "assistance". He's not bigger than our country. And we don't need him.
Nigeria has been existing before Bill Gates, and will continue to exist after him. We've been getting grants before his, and we'll surely get grants if he withdraws his.
Who send Bill Gates sef? Who send am?

The correlation is that people like alams will embezzle the funds and be pardoned.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by danot1030: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2013

Exits sycophant mode

Clown, talking of Steve Jobs. why don't point at your own success, that man has made his mark so you need to respect that

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by White007(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2013
style$co:

Hey! Oyb is being sarcarsic with that post. Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by lawizle(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2013
I must do all within my power 2 leave ds country b4 dse presidos cripple my future like polio.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by azimibraun: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2013
Na who lose? Ordinary Nigerians wey for benefit frm bill and him wifey foundation. No hw wey d Man for no mk pledges and redeem dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.