Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria (36518 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2013
naptu2: (Joking). GEJ should do an "Abacha". We don't need Bill Gates, we don't need the US. We've got North Korea and China.
Joke aside, i wouldn't mind those countries as allies
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by fkaz(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Nigeria will disintegrate before 2015- USA
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2013
No Truly Charitable person Places a Wager between Saving Lives and Politics. The Charitable Act was Greek's Horse. Henceforth, we should refuse every aid. We do not damn need it, Government should release double that amount into the health sector and complete the Health Village at Abuja for all treatments. What we need is structural mental adjustments, take focus off Mrs America and the West. Lets work with the real world power, China.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2013
SEVENTY SEVEN:
You are wrong not all of us are corrupt,but wait what have you done to help in fighting corruption?

What doest it seem to you. Standing against corruption on this forum is enough to show that he is trying to fight corruption. Cant you use your brain?( that is if you ve got one)
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Vado(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2013
style$co:

Imagine you asking who is Bill Gates. Till you die you won't acheive 1/100 of what he has acheived.
He sold rubbish OS and made such a name for himself, what can you do?
Better have respect for people who deserve it.

Man, the guy was being sarcastic for forks sake. Just a sub at those pple he referred to in his first line reason why he went further to call them sycophants. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by hiconet: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2013
The guy don dey panic cos Dangote go soon get money pass am,ewu who want even see am,or na him go tell us hw to run our country be4

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19: I will keep saying it. Nigerians deserve all the bad things happening to them and more to come and the bad leaders they have.

First rule of humanity; Have no pity for a Nigerian.

I'm a Nigerian by the way. To any foreigner reading my post, please read through comments made my the poorest of the Nigerian citizens and make your own decision on how you treat Nigerians.

The government is constantly (on a daily basis) treating them like animals and Bill Gate who has been traveling all over the world, convincing world billionaires to donate majority of their "hard-earned wealth" just for the sake of helping this people and going around trying to help their polio ridden communities, is being painted as the bad person here. What an irony.
You are a typical example of a frustrated mind.

CHANGE
CHANGE
CHANGE
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by naptu2: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: No Truly Charitable person Places a Wager between Saving Lives and Politics. The Charitable Act was Greek's Horse. Henceforth, we should refuse every aid. We do not damn need it, Government should release double that amount into the health sector and complete the Health Village at Abuja for all treatments. What we need is structural mental adjustments, take focus off Mrs America and the West. Lets work with the real world power, China.

How I wish this was true, but you know, it's the same politicians that will go and ask for aid and loans, because the money in the treasury is "not enough". They want more money to steal. We have no business receiving aid!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19: I will keep saying it. Nigerians deserve all the bad things happening to them and more to come and the bad leaders they have.

First rule of humanity; Have no pity for a Nigerian.

I'm a Nigerian by the way. To any foreigner reading my post, please read through comments made my the poorest of the Nigerian citizens and make your own decision on how you treat Nigerians.

The government is constantly (on a daily basis) treating them like animals and Bill Gate who has been traveling all over the world, convincing world billionaires to donate majority of their "hard-earned wealth" just for the sake of helping this people and going around trying to help their polio ridden communities, is being painted as the bad person here. What an irony.

Nigerians are fools! 99.9% of them are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Word on the street is that Bill Gates picked up an APC membership form last week.

2 Likes

As far as I am concern, Nigerian youths wont revolt as America wants, cos I will be here online telling the disadvantage of killing ourselves for change. Such Change via Revolution is seen in Egypt, Tunisia, Syria etc, is not the real positive change. The Change we need is to keep learning the true history of USA and their hypocrisy and how to avoid them and align with countries who have us at heart. We are Africans, we are mother continent, we are smart, our music industry is beating USA soon, our drama and soap opera shows our spirit of struggle. Our Ngozi Iweala is one of the best brains in the world but Obama denied her a top job. We got all it takes. F/u/ck Mrs. America.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by White007(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Oyb, this is for you, never make a sarcastic post on Nairaland, cuz some don't know what sarcasm means and some are new on NL. They wouldn't know whom Gej's apologist are, and so it can backfire on you the way Alams pardon is backfiring on Gej. grin cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by k2039: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2013
tatiana009: Imagine someone saying we have our own rich people like Dangote and Adenuga...SMH . Have they not been Nigerians since? Why haven't they helped in eradicating even one disease so far? In 2013 we are still one of the few Countries with Polio and we are not ashamed! Now someone wants to come and help with one of the numerous things killing Nigerians, HIV-AIDS and can no longer do so because he cannot affort to have his name tainted and you're saying who cares! Nigerians truly deserve the leaders we have!!!
[size=13pt] I agree with everything you said, except the one in red.

@ naptu2 and twilliamx thumbs up
[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Ayoobscom(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2013
An environment where corruption is branded and celebrated is Nigeria.

Motivating people to steal and go boogie

Wanton disregard to common people and perennial shamelessnes

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2013
naptu2:

How I wish this was true, but you know, it's the same politicians that will go and ask for aid and loans, because the money in the treasury is "not enough". They want more money to steal. We have no business receiving aid!

If the money Nigeria has is not reaching the citizens, then Nigeria needs aid in all angles.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by segend(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2013
naptu2:

If politicians and their friends are stealing the money and getting pardoned, then any aid the Gates Foundation or the US give will not go to the poor, but to thieving politicians and their friends.

This money is either US tax-payers' money, or money that Bill Gates and the foundation's donors have worked hard for. Why should they give it to thieving politicians and their cronies?

Aids are usually not given to people, they are given to NGOs or an initiative, like the affordable antimalaria initiative (AMFm)
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2013
See what this cross dresser has caused some people , because of his sellfish act, if he wants to help his people he should have just gone underground.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Venchy: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
I am not surprise at all, our leaders have demonstrated what FELA called G.O.C (GOVERNMENT OF CROOKS.

Our leaders have no heads, Bill gate is doing everything to eradicate POLIO while Nigerian leaders are busy Encouraging Criminals, what a disaster, which way NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
ifeness:

Nigerians are fools! 99.9% of them are idiots.

You need to check into Yaba left, your utterance is a diagnose of Borderline Personality Disorder.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SOHKAHTOA: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
Of what use has American aid been to us if not to subvert us politically? There should be a clarity between charity/ humanitarian gesture with politics and since the pardoning of Alams and Bulama is within the purview of morality rather than a constitutional breach, I then say the U.S is taken this too far and should go to hell. The war against polio would have since been won had our people not been ignorant. Imagine where polio eradication is seen as a sacrilege against Allah. Countries that have had less American interference are doing better and I think Nigeria is of age to look elsewhere if the Americans do not have respect for our sovereignty.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
SEVENTY SEVEN:
You are a typical example of a frustrated mind.

CHANGE
CHANGE
CHANGE

No, You have to tell your pay master and your ilk to change.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Gamji007: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: Enters rossik/sincerengerian/lastpope mode -

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

SEUN,MODS, I Gamji007 vote this post as the most sophisticated post ever in the history of Nairaland for some brain-dead Nairalanders. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by danielmichael(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2013
all of u here commenting rubbish abt a person inwhich nigeria will neva produce till christ cum are jus simpleton vomiting bunches of rigmaroles an gibberish..hw du u expect an honourable homosapien wid brainish faculty to fratenize wid throngs of goats in nigeria who doesnt hav remorse abt sum certain abysmal mayhem in dier even personal community.GOD PUNISH ALL OF U..CN U PRODUCE MICROSOFT AS A DROPPED AWT FROM SKOOL...all of u here re dextro of stratofobous opps an caliber of satanic tools.lack of jobs in nigeria is jus making u guys to be outta of ya usenick,ad-infinitum..unam

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=ifeness]

What doest it seem to you. Standing against corruption on this forum is enough to show that he is trying to fight corruption
Dude,abuse is not the way to fight corruption
Cant you use your brain?( that is if you ve got one)
I got a super brian homie.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by thoexynne: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2013
Yup, but how do you show a man who did wrong by pretending you didn't see what he did, the best way to show a wrong man your disapproval of his doing is to make him see he has something to loose doing it again, YES two wrong does not make a right, but he would rather give his money to people of sane minds. You guys vote for jonathan, he represents the country which means his actions speaks for Nigeria NOT just for himself

If people had gone to protest for this, or maybe workers go on strike for this, the world who have known they really disapprove of this, not just blaming a guy who sympathize for and with you.

It's his money, guys show some freaking sanity, it's Jonathan's right to promote laundering, it's GATE's right to withheld his DOE or HELP

helloooo!!!!! are you awake? yes GEJ did the wrong thing but where does two wrongs make a right?[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: You need to check into Yaba left, your utterance is a diagnose of Borderline Personality Disorder.

You should be ashamed of yourself.... You are so used to having a bad leader sad i do not need Yaba,i would rather recommend it for you.

5 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by WHIZBRO(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.

Your paymaster can never be wrong, you idiotic son of a love peddler conceived at the back of a truck. Americas modus operandi may be wrong but naija has never had a president more clueless than Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Gamji007: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2013
HNosegbe: Word on the street is that Bill Gates picked up an APC membership form last week.

Expect such comments from Okupe and Abati! grin

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by maclatunji: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2013
blink182: Wait o, did these Americans just realise how corruption has been pampered and well fed by this administration.

This Alamiyeseigha pardon has pushed the Americans to their boiling point.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2013
Its not the fault of Mr Gates or the USA, its the fault of our very stupid leaders and their blind followers!

If we had put our house in other, who's the USA to say who comes to Nigeria and who don't!?.

If truely Mr Gates is the humanitarian I perceive him to be, then he shouldn't be swayed by sentiments from his government!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by obi123: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2013
style$co:

Imagine you asking who is Bill Gates. Till you die you won't acheive 1/100 of what he has acheived.
He sold rubbish OS and made such a name for himself, what can you do?
Better have respect for people who deserve it.

OYB's sarcasm was totally lost on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.