Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588567 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

hi did you need a transit visa to go through paris? If yes how long did it take to acquire it

No is d answer. I don hv ani transit visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Goodmorning house, ma flight jst landed in paris. Still have kinda 5hrs more to wait in paris. After dt is to board to toronto. I tnks jah 4 journey mercy soo far. Wish u all a hapy sunday!
...Bo$$ of ca$h....wi$h u ca$hful trip to canada.....#ea$y $pending#grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2013
shayi12: Hey laureek,hpe u doing good in canny?I just wanted 2 ask what kind of food where u able to take along wid you when travelling?I would be leaving tuesday and also want 2. Pack some foodstuffs.thanks
......Shayi12 my Lambton broda...Wish u safe trip to canada....please always cum to feed ur Lambton peeps here ooo about the good,the bad,and the ugly about Lambton....no brake up from here like d way my girlfriend broke up with me last monthgrin.....u'r the eyes we've got there now....Tanx and God bless......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2013
Okay,for me I paid $1115CAD be4 the letter was send to my box and the hard copy mail T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ me... Thanks Huzzie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2013
sexymma1: I just stumbled on this page, About the Live in Caregiver Program in Canada. Please the gurus in the house, what does it take to get a sponsor over there wre u can work, wat are the odds associated with the job. Is the payment okay, will be able to get a residency and work permit with the program.
Thanks.
......not a guru bro but got tiny idea.....Please wat do u need a sponsor for?....Live in caregiver is sort of like going to work in canny....u would b given a temporary work permit.....the requirement is for u to provide ur arranged employment detail in canny as a caregiver,document of proof of profession in the field of caregiver e.g a nurse,doctor,e.t.c....reference letter frm ur formal and current employer and the company,document proving any professional training as a caregiver...the proof of education (certificate,transcript,e.t.c)...police clearance...birth cert of u and ur children's(if any)....marriage cert....and ofcourse small kudi,ego,owo in ur account.....so i dont know how sponsor cums into dis....Are u a nurse or a doc? E.t.c.....then u should be eligible....if u av gotten ur arranged employment in canny already...congrats.....i tink dis is a gud route for sum1 in d medical field to live and work in canny....Permanent resident too na sure tin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks
ChriGo: ......not a guru bro but got tiny idea.....Please wat do u need a sponsor for?....Live in caregiver is sort of like going to work in canny....u would b given a temporary work permit.....the requirement is for u to provide ur arranged employment detail in canny as a caregiver,document of proof of profession in the field of caregiver e.g a nurse,doctor,e.t.c....reference letter frm ur formal and current employer and the company,document proving any professional training as a caregiver...the proof of education (certificate,transcript,e.t.c)...police clearance...birth cert of u and ur children's(if any)....marriage cert....and ofcourse small kudi,ego,owo in ur account.....so i dont know how sponsor cums into dis....Are u a nurse or a doc? E.t.c.....then u should be eligible....if u av gotten ur arranged employment in canny already...congrats.....i tink dis is a gud route for sum1 in d medical field to live and work in canny....Permanent resident too na sure tin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Am not a doc or nursse. Someone is trying to go there through ЪŦ route, and I was telling him earlier is a waste of time, considering the fact he is not in the medical field and an agent is saying he should bring close to 1.5M to get all necessary documents
sexymma1: Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
papa km: Okay,for me I paid $1115CAD be4 the letter was send to my box and the hard copy mail T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ me... Thanks Huzzie
.....@Papa km this is just an observation oo...i have noticed u do not like making use of "quote"....when making a comment on someone's post just click the quote attached with the person's post just like am doing to u now.....it makes ur comment more specific.....i rememba the previous time u posted just "congrat"....u were not specific wit who u were congratulating but tank God say i claim am b4 d person wey get am gangan see amgrin......tanks papa km.....God will surely bless our canada hustle.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
sexymma1: Am not a doc or nursse. Someone is trying to go there through ЪŦ route, and I was telling him earlier is a waste of time, considering the fact he is not in the medical field and an agent is saying he should bring close to 1.5M to get all necessary documents
...Please wats the person's field? And does the person have any proof of professional document as a caregiver?....chai!! Dat agent like money oo.....i sure say dat agent na yoruba man cuz na yoruba people too like money no be Ndi igbo grin....na wa ooo.....abeg tell ur friend to do it him/herself if he/she is eligible...go tru dis link www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/ and know if he/she is eligible....canada has made life easy for all and sundry without going tru an agent....please tell dat ya friend not to use agent jor.....haba!!....dat money is enuff to buy me a very good mansion in lekki....yes lekki....lol......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
;DHappy sunday to u all......chrigo I see u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by topsyking: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
[b][/b]I NEED URGENT ADVISE FROM GURUS IN THE HOUSE FOR A FRIEND.... MY FRIEND WANT TO APPLY FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA BUT HE HAD TWO UK VISITOR REFUSAL STAMP ON HIS PASSPORT..CAN HE APPLY WITH SAME PASSPORT TO CANADIAN EMBASSY OR SHOULD HE WIPE IT OFF... PLS KINDLY REPLY AND IF ANYBODY HAVE SIMILAR CASE AND WAS GRANTED A VISA OR DENIED because OF THE REFUSAL STAMP.. THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
papa km: Okay,for me I paid $1115CAD be4 the letter was send to my box and the hard copy mail T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ me... Thanks Huzzie
Seriously, I got the soft copy on a friday and the hard copy got to my agency the week after. God will favour us all, let's put our trust in him.
@ Fall Medical awaitees please let's know how far.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....@Papa km this is just an observation oo...i have noticed u do not like making use of "quote"....when making a comment on someone's post just click the quote attached with the person's post just like am doing to u now.....it makes ur comment more specific.....i rememba the previous time u posted just "congrat"....u were not specific wit who u were congratulating but tank God say i claim am b4 d person wey get am gangan see amgrin......tanks papa km.....God will surely bless our canada hustle.....
ChriGo: .....@Papa km this is just an observation oo...i have noticed u do not like making use of "quote"....when making a comment on someone's post just click the quote attached with the person's post just like am doing to u now.....it makes ur comment more specific.....i rememba the previous time u posted just "congrat"....u were not specific wit who u were congratulating but tank God say i claim am b4 d person wey get am gangan see amgrin......tanks papa km.....God will surely bless our canada hustle.....
thank you very much, am new in Narialand....i have take note...We will get dere

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Huzzie:
Seriously, I got the soft copy on a friday and the hard copy got to my agency the week after. God will favour us all, let's put our trust in him.
@ Fall Medical awaitees please let's know how far.
okay thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
topsyking: [b][/b]I NEED URGENT ADVISE FROM GURUS IN THE HOUSE FOR A FRIEND.... MY FRIEND WANT TO APPLY FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA BUT HE HAD TWO UK VISITOR REFUSAL STAMP ON HIS PASSPORT..CAN HE APPLY WITH SAME PASSPORT TO CANADIAN EMBASSY OR SHOULD HE WIPE IT OFF... PLS KINDLY REPLY AND IF ANYBODY HAVE SIMILAR CASE AND WAS GRANTED A VISA OR DENIED because OF THE REFUSAL STAMP.. THANKS
The two are mutually exclusive bro...and if you take your time to go through this thread....you go see am tire for examples...lol!
Just this Fall...we had someone denied Canadian student visa 3 times get it on fourth attempt!
So bro.....tell your friend to simply follow the rules.....and the results are guaranteed!
Wipe off bawo?....interesting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
topsyking: [b][/b]I NEED URGENT ADVISE FROM GURUS IN THE HOUSE FOR A FRIEND.... MY FRIEND WANT TO APPLY FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA BUT HE HAD TWO UK VISITOR REFUSAL STAMP ON HIS PASSPORT..CAN HE APPLY WITH SAME PASSPORT TO CANADIAN EMBASSY OR SHOULD HE WIPE IT OFF... PLS KINDLY REPLY AND IF ANYBODY HAVE SIMILAR CASE AND WAS GRANTED A VISA OR DENIED because OF THE REFUSAL STAMP.. THANKS
.... Wipe it off and get caught at ur friend's PERIL ... He will be banned for years if not for life...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
WIPE OFF ke,is that possible...a lot of people were denied previously but got Canada VISA, what matters is packaging and most importantly God's favour. Ogas in the house would help you out when you need directions.Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Beans,plenty pepper,poundo,maggi,Garri and ogbono.

shayi12: Hey laureek,hpe u doing good in canny?I just wanted 2 ask what kind of food where u able to take along wid you when travelling?I would be leaving tuesday and also want 2. Pack some foodstuffs.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Huzzie:
No I didnt pay a dime, I used an agency that has partnership with centennial....i didnt even pay application fee. I havent tried mycentennial account, but i would look into it....
@Chrigo...Ahmedonia4real is already on my list.

To all medical hopeful...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by topsyking: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
kjbobo:
The two are mutually exclusive bro...and if you take your time to go through this thread....you go see am tire for examples...lol!
Just this Fall...we had someone denied Canadian student visa 3 times get it on fourth attempt!
So bro.....tell your friend to simply follow the rules.....and the results are guaranteed!
Wipe off bawo?....interesting
[/b]thanks boss... i never knew some people have cases like this before... i think its better he leaves it that way..and apply with it...
[b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013

All foods except animal products. If you must carry "iru" like me, make sure it is well dried so that e no go dey smell ooooo otherwise, customs for naija sef fit cease am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by topsyking: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Huzzie:
WIPE OFF ke,is that possible...a lot of people were denied previously but got Canada VISA, what matters is packaging and most importantly God's favour. Ogas in the house would help you out when you need directions.Cheers
[/b]yes it possible at oluwole grin[b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
papa km:
thank you very much, am new in Narialand....i have take note...We will get dere
.....Ok papa km....u'r geting it...but ya quote na double double....lol....i say a big amen to ur prayer....tanx...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
GboyegaD:

All foods except animal products. If you must carry "iru" like me, make sure it is well dried so that e no go dey smell ooooo otherwise, customs for naija sef fit cease am.
....Damn!!...it means gala cant be taken along.....how were u able to smuggle urs in sir?....dont wana leave naija without chairman Fhemmy gala ooo....tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
......I tot they said CDHC now works on saturdays....no medics yestd(sat) and no medics last week sat....dis is unfair....sept applicant still awaiting....dis week will be fruitful IJN.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....Ok papa km....u'r geting it...but ya quote na double double....lol....i say a big amen to ur prayer....tanx...
dis na to show u say na double anointing you go get this month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
ChriGo: ......I tot they said CDHC now works on saturdays....no medics yestd(sat) and no medics last week sat....dis is unfair....sept applicant still awaiting....dis week will be fruitful IJN.....
...Truth be told... any September applicant that has not been called for Medicals should start praying for CDHC to ask for a new start date.....trust me... that's the best result...or else... hmmmm...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Amen ooooo...

ChriGo: ......I tot they said CDHC now works on saturdays....no medics yestd(sat) and no medics last week sat....dis is unfair....sept applicant still awaiting....dis week will be fruitful IJN.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Patdeka(f): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
cry

AMEN!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Siga: ...Truth be told... any September applicant that has not been called for Medicals should start praying for CDHC to ask for a new start date.....trust me... that's the best result...or else... hmmmm...
....yes oo oga mi but i believe in miracles cuz i have seen sum1 got called for medics and got trv within 1 week....its unbelievable but i dont need to tell u how God works cuz u also understand the game.....Fingers crossed grin......God aint sleeping.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
please can i carry along fried meat?we jst had a massive party and meat plenty die,dnt wanna miss ds one!!!lol

GboyegaD:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
hey chriggo trust me ild defo be in touch...
ChriGo: ......Shayi12 my Lambton broda...Wish u safe trip to canada....please always cum to feed ur Lambton peeps here ooo about the good,the bad,and the ugly about Lambton....no brake up from here like d way my girlfriend broke up with me last monthgrin.....u'r the eyes we've got there now....Tanx and God bless......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.