Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588943 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gfunk1: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
ChriGo: ...gfunk got ur PM..buh ur email keeps bouncing back my msg..mail me on chrigolex@gmail.com
Ooshee baba chrigo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
blink6:
what part of canada u dae?
and where is every other person,,, [oga siga, fhemmy, greeners, joe n the rest]?
hapi sunday to er1 btw
....Fhemmmy and I dey Tdot...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
g-funk:

Ooshee baba chrigo
....ur mail dey bounce...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
kjbobo:
Longtime friend....sent a message to your mobile. ..changed my phone so lost whatsapp contacts. ..
Hope to hear from you soon.

I have replied with contact details. Good to hear you are OK. Have another great week ahead bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
hey folks happy sunday. i just went through lambton college website and i saw that they even have a nigerian agent...interesting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Siga: ....Fhemmmy and I dey Tdot...
hmmm! my Traveling to Canada Moderator... how life? was thinking ur wife has put to bed,,, that why u come scarce here. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
ChriGo: .....PGD lambton college....which side u dey 4 canny?...
That side wey better... grin cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ChriGo so you dey lambton.abeg what and what do i need to apply there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
mistur_chris: @ChriGo so you dey lambton.abeg what and what do i need to apply there
......mistur_chris u'r back again....bro check dis www.lambton.on.ca/International/How_to_Apply/ ......phew!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
blink6:
hmmm! my Traveling to Canada Moderator... how life? was thinking ur wife has put to bed,,, that why u come scarce here. grin
.....Bro seriously shey dat better side wey u dey na planet jupita?....gosh!! U don too far frm dis forum mehn!!!....oga siga baby wey don grow dey waka tey tey.....na wa oo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by double08(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
From what I understand about applying for MSC program in most schools you need to have a supervisor first. How can someone go about getting a supervisor from the school you intend goin....please help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2013
double08: From what I understand about applying for MSC program in most schools you need to have a supervisor first. How can someone go about getting a supervisor from the school you intend goin....please help
You are only required to get one if you are applying for a research based program(thesis based). ...which is what I am currently doing....
The advantages will be that your chances of being admitted are increased and you have a higher chance of funding. ...but if it is course based you almost not likely to be told to get a supervisor.
hope you clear?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by viyogun(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2013
greatheights:

Get a CREDIT card, not the default debit/verve card.
. Oga greatheights pls how do I get a credit card in 9ja....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2013
ChriGo: ......mistur_chris u'r back again....bro check dis www.lambton.on.ca/International/How_to_Apply/ ......phew!!....

i sha don disturb u ohhh.lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2013
kjbobo:
You are only required to get one if you are applying for a research based program(thesis based). ...which is what I am currently doing....
The advantages will be that your chances of being admitted are increased and you have a higher chance of funding. ...but if it is course based you almost not likely to be told to get a supervisor.
hope you clear?

Are you saying that its easier to get admission into a thesis based than a course based....even course based if I am not wrong...you still have to do a research paper at the end even though your required to find your project supervisor before the end of your first sememster...this is what I found out in MUN and U of A cos am applying to both of them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2013
viyogun: . Oga greatheights pls how do I get a credit card in 9ja....

Wit wat we hav xprienced so far, zenith and 1st bank mastercard wrk well wt d app portal, abeg let sm online routers add d cards they used too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6. Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15. Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
17. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
18. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
19. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
20. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
21. Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Another week of opportunities is here again, may the Almighty count us among those whose blessing would be tapped(Aameen)
@Active or silent followers,please do update the house about medical or TRV news so as to know what day,week or month is being processed at CDHC. #Gracias#

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2013
ajokyjoky: Na wah o, It seems I am the only one attending the College of the North Atlantic on this forum, any way, as the only black in my town (Stephenville), I am chopping the life of my head here.

u are not alone..my campus is at gander. But am yet to be called for medicals. Since june 17th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oyero1: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2013
I need help on hw to apply for Ph.d @ MUN canada.area of I had M.Sc in mathematics @ Unilag. Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2013
oyero1: I need help on hw to apply for Ph.d @ MUN canada.area of I had M.Sc in mathematics @ Unilag. Tnx
Since you have MUN in mind, I'd advise you go through the requirements on their website for proper understanding on where to start from and if you have further questions you can come back here so peeps could help out appropriately.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chux4liv(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks for your update, Please do know if their are scholarship grant for international student in CNA ?

ajokyjoky:

@ Ajibola,

The school only offers admission for fall applicants

http://www.cna.nl.ca/international-students/post.asp

( Just 3 PGD courses are offered- Journalism, International Business Management and Safety Engineering Technology as detailed in the link) Although, the school has a lot of courses for the 2yr Diploma depending on the course that you intend to study. The Tuition is relatively cheap at CAD 8,000 per annum compared to others but the employment prospect is very low cos of the population. I guess that is the more reason while Tuition fees are cheap in Newfoundland and Labrador but the truth is, you do not have to be restricted to the province even after study.

Please note that it is a College and not a University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
oyero1: I need help on hw to apply for Ph.d @ MUN canada.area of I had M.Sc in mathematics @ Unilag. Tnx

In addition to what Huzzie has said. It is vital u get to the website of the proposed dept and do a mail to the grad coord. Describe your research profile and in what areas u want to so a PhD. He should link u with profs with similar interests. U could also identify such faculties and send emails to them directly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Briony84:

Are you saying that its easier to get admission into a thesis based than a course based....even course based if I am not wrong...you still have to do a research paper at the end even though your required to find your project supervisor before the end of your first sememster...this is what I found out in MUN and U of A cos am applying to both of them
what I am saying is cos you are told to secure a supervisor before applying in the first place for thesis based. ...it increases your chances not necessarily easier. ...they rarely deny those who have supervisors. ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dreammaker(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guys pls shout HALLELUJAH

I just got my trv today at the Canadian embassy

Submitted via paper route through vfs

Summited 7th June
Medicals 22nd August
Trv 23rd September]

The lady did not tell me which date they were treating as my visa was actually stamped today.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Dreammaker...U don hammer be that... begin shop for ticket...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Medical instructions sealed. Mon, Sep 23, 2013 13:28:03 alhamdulilah.
House whc physician do u advise?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dreammaker: Guys pls shout HALLELUJAH

Summited 7th July
Medicals 22nd August
Trv 23rd September]

the lady did not tell me which date they were treating as my visa was actually stamped today.
....congrat bro.....did u use ur tiger skills?....u didnt call me to cum assist u na.....I speedily tap from ur fast response blessing bro grin....God is the greatest....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013

Summited 7th July
Medicals 22nd August
Trv 23rd September]

the lady did not tell me which date they were treating as my visa was actually stamped today.

Congrats dreammaker...I tapp into this ur success story
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013

Summited 7th July
Medicals 22nd August
Trv 23rd September]

DREAM MADE. More dreams to come. Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2013

Summited 7th July
Medicals 22nd August
Trv 23rd September]

Congrat....A good news to start a new week....have a blessed trip to canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2013

Summited 7th July
Medicals 22nd August
Trv 23rd September]

Congrats bro...this ur application nah fastest paper route recorded here ooo...guess u are 4 Fall.
@GH...congrats bro...na to go withdraw my appl nd enroute online oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.