Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588897 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: .....My sister na so i see am oo....I am winter applicant so i gas prepare mehn!!!.....as i dey so oga siga no fit withstand cold pass me jare grin.....lol @Charigo....Biko my name no be carry go......My name na Chrigo.....C,h,r,i,g,o....Lol.....

Lmao!!!!! Ok sir its chrigo......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briony84:

Lmao!!!!! Ok sir its chrigo......
....Phew!! Finally grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ekpekus(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Chrigo hehehehehe sorry for the 'slip in hand'. Tnx for that invaluable info. If I may ask, is there anything like application fee? If yes, how do one go about it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ekpekus: @Chrigo hehehehehe sorry for the 'slip in hand'. Tnx for that invaluable info. If I may ask, is there anything like application fee? If yes, how do one go about it?
....lol....bros application fee dey....are u looking for free? grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ekpekus(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Chrigo lol! If na free I go happy na as UK does. However how do one pay? Am new in this that's why the many questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ekpekus: @Chrigo lol! If na free I go happy na as UK does. However how do one pay? Am new in this that's why the many questions
.....Once u apply with a sch...dey give u option to pay via master or visa card.....but before u do dat try out Lambton college 1st...once u send in ur application they give u ur offer of admission option and a mandate to pay 1st semester deposit within 1month ...all this u do without paying app fee grin....just saying noni......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ekpekus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Chrigo Ok! Though the course I wanted is not been offered by Lambton! Tnx for the answers thus far.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ekpekus: @Chrigo Ok! Though the course I wanted is not been offered by Lambton! Tnx for the answers thus far.
...Oops....no free app for u....lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nemsy(f): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: .....Make google ur friend and land ursef in an institution not in this link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ....Just saying noni....*Chrigo hides head for Nemsy's insult *......on the run grin....

I'm not gonna insult you, you are right btw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nemsy:

I'm not gonna insult you, you are right btw.
....*Chrigo frowns face*....pls tel me am wrong jor else!!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
may GOD answer our prayers and use Canadian VO to grant our TRV in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
please oh i have applied to MUN since tuesday and they have not sent me any mails yet.....i wonder wat the problem is
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chiichii2010: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: .....Make google ur friend and land ursef in an institution not in this link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ....Just saying noni....*Chrigo hides head for Nemsy's insult *......on the run grin....
tanx all wil do that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gfunk1: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
@chriGo I get plenty things wey I wan yarn with you bro. I fit get your email or any thing wey go enhance instant messaging?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chiichii2010: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
habie: @Chiichii there's a 2 years nursing diploma it's called practical nursing, almost all colleges offer this course with TRU being d only uni i've seen so far offering it.
tanx @habie but am nt talkin of diploma rather sumtin like a diploma to degree programe 4 1yr or 2yr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chiichii2010: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
habie: @Chiichii there's a 2 years nursing diploma it's called practical nursing, almost all colleges offer this course with TRU being d only uni i've seen so far offering it.
tanx habie but am nt talking of diploma rather a kind of diploma 2 degree upgrade course dat is 4 atmost 2yrs even 1yr sef cos dat is wot uk does.tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nemsy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....*Chrigo frowns face*....pls tel me am wrong jor else!!!....

You aren't wrong, so what next?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2013
hey y'all!... been a while,,, what new
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 1:29am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=mistur_chris]please oh i have applied to MUN since tuesday and they have not sent me any mails yet.....i wonder wat the problem is [/quote

They should acknowledge your application soon, bro. Just give them some time more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:30am On Sep 22, 2013
g-funk:
@chriGo I get plenty things wey I wan yarn with you bro. I fit get your email or any thing wey go enhance instant messaging?
...send a PM....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Nemsy:

You aren't wrong, so what next?
...Nothing...sent u a PM...got sumtin i wana knw grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2013
So if my school does not embrace the idea of giving out transcript solely, how will I submit transcript to Embassy as part of my visa document?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2013
jaybmich: So if my school does not embrace the idea of giving out transcript solely, how will I submit transcript to Embassy as part of my visa document?
....Sum got there's sent to the embassy seperately but i would advice u collect ur tin and package it alongside ur other docx.....its safer that way sha......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Briony84: grin grin@charigo.....you just cracked the hell out of my ribs...ten minutes in the frdge!!!!!!....

He better upgrade it to 1hr in the freezer...dts d equivalent. Efficient freezer o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
frederal:

He better upgrade it to 1hr in the freezer...dts d equivalent. Efficient freezer o
.....Bros upgrade to 1hr bitibo?...u wan kill person.....i dey do my 10mins without winter jacket ...seem pretty fair ojere.....my body don dey fresh sef grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bros upgrade to 1hr bitibo?...u wan kill person.....i dey do my 10mins without winter jacket ...seem pretty fair ojere.....my body don dey fresh sef grin.....
what part of canada u dae?
and where is every other person,,, [oga siga, fhemmy, greeners, joe n the rest]?
hapi sunday to er1 btw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
@chrigo, thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
blink6:
what part of canada u dae?
and where is every other person,,, [oga siga, fhemmy, greeners, joe n the rest]?
hapi sunday to er1 btw
....bro d part of canny wia i dey na freezer,ON,Canada.....do u knw dia?...na my refridgirator be dat...hoping to be in canny cum january 2014.....Earthgreeners dey Manitoba.....u knw wia oga Fhemmy,siga dey na.....dem dey canny making preparations for my arrival in ontario grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
ChriGo: ....bro d part of canny wia i dey na freezer,ON,Canada.....do u knw dia?...na my refridgirator be dat...hoping to be in canny cum january 2014.....Earthgreeners dey Manitoba.....u knw wia oga Fhemmy,siga dey na.....dem dey canny making preparations for my arrival in ontario grin......
ow! yuh yet to go... I know say greeners dae manitoba...
na UG or PG studies u going for, n what skool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
blink6:
ow! yuh yet to go... I know say greeners dae manitoba...
na UG or PG studies u going for, n what skool
.....PGD lambton college....which side u dey 4 canny?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gfunk1: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
ChriGo: ...send a PM....
I can't find that option. Or should I say i don't really know how to go about it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
g-funk:

I can't find that option. Or should I say i don't really know how to go about it
...gfunk got ur PM..buh ur email keeps bouncing back my msg..mail me on chrigolex@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.