Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589875 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
ChriGo: .....Any female Lambton college winter applicants in the house?....please PM me and lets discuss various ways on how to curb winter cold in sernia,ontario.....i heard its crazy....no dulling.....urgent please....tanx....
no be you dey recruit for Lambton on NL? lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
ChriGo: .....Any female Lambton college winter applicants in the house?....please PM me and lets discuss various ways on how to curb winter cold in sernia,ontario.....i heard its crazy....no dulling.....urgent please....tanx....
...First, sabi the name of the place wey u dey go...or else na inside Lake Ontario u go land... na Sarnia....Now.... U don kolo...lol... na wetin u wan take females do.... na ya book be that....lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
ChriGo: ...My lambton broda...Dis one wey all of una wan leave ChriGo dey go i hope no wahala sha grin....Paper route kilode na....chai!! Dis online route na die...fit give person heartattack jare....congrat bro...i tap from ur E-Blessing.....God is indeed great...

Thanks bro. Al z well, u go chop yos soon soon soon.
Aw far medical tins. Do u kw if @Humanshado hs done hz

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Nyc1 dea....God is involve

Thanks thanx 10ks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Siga: ...First, sabi the name of the place wey u dey go...or else na inside Lake Ontario u go land... na Sarnia....Now.... U don kolo...lol... na wetin u wan take females do.... na ya book be that....lol grin
....sarnia....oga siga na just discussion lobatan....all na male wey i don dey see jare....and i don notice say if i dey read with male, book no dey sabi me at all but if na female am assured to be d best student grin......thats my aim sir....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....sarnia....oga siga na just disscussion lobatan....all na male wey i don dey see jare....and i don notice say if i dey read with male, book no dey sabi me at all but if na female am assured to be d best student grin......thats my aim sir....
....I don know wetin I go do for u.... once u land Sarnia... I go call Health Canada claim say u carry malaria enter ooo... say u are on medication.... na Isolation u go land...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Siga: ...Cant take this anymore.... Let me advice u well.... take it or leave it.... go look for a better school and go for PGD or Masters... dont waste ur time and money plus risking a denial on ur app.... All these u have stated wont fly bro.... u still have time to look for a good College to get an admission, then apply online....if and when u reach here...u can leave the school and go do ur so-called IATA thingy.... with all wat u stated... I am sorry ...I will denial u visa if I were the VO.... redflags all over...face reality and do the proper thing... ha ba

Tnx bro... Appreciated and noted buh most schools tuition r high!!! Which schools r advicable based on business mgt related Msc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kunsoft:

Congratz bro. I'm next on the line IJN. I connect to your blessing

Yes boss. B4 d week runs out wud get yo medic instruction too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
buzritchy:

Tnx bro... Appreciated and noted buh most schools tuition r high!!! Which schools r advicable based on business mgt related Msc
... I have no clue... anyone in the house biko help ur bro out.... as per tuition being high.... truth be told it is....but if u wanna study abroad, its not cheap....tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Siga: ....I don know wetin I go do for u.... once u land Sarnia... I go call Health Canada claim say u carry malaria enter ooo... say u are on medication.... na Isolation u go land...lol
...LWKMD....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg whr z @Humanshado
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
solomonwis:

It is good that you are planning well ahead....You are not married and you have no source of income, you don't have any economic tie, you want to go for a training for just 5 days (which will not impact on a job that is readily and already available)- All of those are negatives which will raise a flag (a red flag!). You need to offset these through a sponsor (who obviously have the economic and financial wherewithal) who must have a good reason for wanting to send you for a 5 day training. Now, you will need to prove beyond doubt what this sponsor will stand to benefit ( this doesn't necessarily have to be material benefits).You also need to prove the relationship between you and this sponsor.

From the above, you need to prove beyond doubt that you intend returning to the country after the training and outline the benefit(s) of the training.

Thanks so much bro for your time and advice.... May God bless u. Mayb I got to rethink and switch my focus to Msc..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Siga: ... I have no clue... anyone in the house biko help ur bro out.... as per tuition being high.... truth be told it is....but if u wanna study abroad, its not cheap....tx

•••state if confusion••• well it's well. Tnx all d same
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
buzritchy:

Thanks so much bro for your time and advice.... May God bless u. Mayb I got to rethink and switch my focus to Msc..
...Now u talking... bring ur passport let me stamp it with ur visa.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
newacca:
Congrats Lad. Ticketing starts smiley

Maa-Sha Allah brova. You can go to any of the hospital depending on nearness/easy access to location. If you are on Island,go to Asiwaju hospital. On mainland,Yaba area,go to Marien clinic,Sabo,Yaba.
Sharp! smiley

Thanx boss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Siga: ...Now u talking... bring ur passport let me stamp it with ur visa.....

Funny bro... U will definitely be a cool VO. All d same tnx for ur advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
greatheights:

Thanx boss.
@greatheights did you get the notification via ur email or u check ur cic account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
buzritchy:

If you give the range you want I could help out; I am an Accountant heading 4 a biz related course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kunsoft:
@greatheights did you get the notification via ur email or u check ur cic account?

Notification in mail dat ayaf a message in my cic acct
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
teexzle:
i sent u a mail..
when??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
newacca:
Congrats Lad. Ticketing starts smiley

Maa-Sha Allah brova. You can go to any of the hospital depending on nearness/easy access to location. If you are on Island,go to Asiwaju hospital. On mainland,Yaba area,go to Marien clinic,Sabo,Yaba.
Sharp! smiley

Any exprience on d medic u can share? Price n d likes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
buzritchy:

You can check out my school. ...its research based Management course. ....fees around $20k but you will get funding of at least $14k or there about if admitted.
University of Lethbridge.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
kjbobo:
You can check out my school. ...its research based Management course. ....fees around $20k but you will get funding of at least $14k or there about if admitted.
University of Lethbridge.

[color=#550000][/color]

Thanks bro... I really appreciate every1 here. Will check out the school now, buh aw will I be eligible for funding ?
What's ur course of study bro ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
edunwanegbo: Thanks my (os
a big congrat to u, am so happy for you and am also happy dat its almost getting to my turn cos I submitted on 31st of may.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Huzzie:
If you give the range you want I could help out; I am an Accountant heading 4 a biz related course.

Thanks .... Range between 5-7k. Depending on wether am to pay part or full tuition fee.
What business related course r u hoping to do ?? God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
pls does that applied online should put pp yet to apply thru on payment. did anyone pay d application fee using gtb master card or token
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
jaymdee: Hello house, my med instructions came with a further request to pay one year tuition and board. I'm willing to stay off the school residence when I hopefully resume. So what's the best approach to this? And does a GTB mastercard process such transactions as international sch fees? I'll appreciate ur response and recommendations. Kudos
congrats bruf. I'll suggest u use a bank to bank transfer, get ur schools acct details and transfer funds from urs or ur sponsors acct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
jaymdee: Hello house, my med instructions came with a further request to pay one year tuition and board. I'm willing to stay off the school residence when I hopefully resume. So what's the best approach to this? And does a GTB mastercard process such transactions as international sch fees? I'll appreciate ur response and recommendations. Kudos

i will advice you make on counter transaction if better than wired transfer because of some charges however, wired transfer if faster than on counter transaction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
greatheights:

Honestly,I'm not sure of the current cost of d medic. It was around 27k in 2011 at Marien clinic. But Guys who jst got their TRVs r in d best position to advice u wit d current cost.
No biggy abt d medics. Jst to check ur state of health is alright thru some routine test. Blood,Urine,eye,any surgical mark or medical condtn. If no issues,u r good to go. If there r issues(God forbid),u'll be directed 2 b treated until r okay,then u r also good to go.
Keep calm & chop ur visa in Oga siga's voice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
greatheights:

Thanks bro. Al z well, u go chop yos soon soon soon.
Aw far medical tins. Do u kw if @Humanshado hs done hz
....Tanx my bro...Appreciate....PM humanshado he go respond....i know he's here buh u knw how shado(w) tin works na..grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
greatheights:

....Greatheights just budget 30k max 4 ur medics....if i dey ur happy mood shoes now and dem tell me say medics na 150k omo i go happily pay dat money and vex later grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kunsoft:
no be you dey recruit for Lambton on NL? lol
....Nna still waiting for dia mail mehn!! Oga siga don spoil show..... grin.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.