Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588248 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Glory be to God Almighty......I don port to medical.....May 28 paper route applicant...Testimony loading...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Haaaaa. TOPE congratulations ooooo. God has done this and its marvellous in our faces

tebenezer: Glory be to God Almighty......I don port to medical.....May 28 paper route applicant...Testimony loading...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: Glory be to God Almighty......I don port to medical.....May 28 paper route applicant...Testimony loading...
Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
@teben
Congrats o. That means say them don almost reach ending of may be that. 29,30,31 get ready . Na our turn be this . Amen u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its still like a dream...It also came with no payment instruction....I was told to do it within 60days

tolyem: Haaaaa. TOPE congratulations ooooo. God has done this and its marvellous in our faces

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
....Tebenezer, now the time has cum for chrigo the blessing tapper grin to tap from u...u have been tapping all this while and i rememba ur last post were u said peeps should cum tap frm u too as soon as u get medics....I scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing...God is indeed great.......Oya on ya radio now to bond fm lagos...i don make a request for them to play Ebenezer obey make u take celebrate ya medics.....lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jesus had finally answered your prayer. I saw the way you are praying yesterday at the ch urch, infact, I told iya fidelis that maybe you are fighting VOs.
Y have you collect the instruction from vac?
tebenezer: Its still like a dream...It also came with no payment instruction....I was told to do it within 60days

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2013

I Tap from your success...sorry I almost 4got to congratulate u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please house,What are the required documents to hold when proceeding for a medical?My status have not changed on vfs,hope its no problem?Which hospital is advisable and what amount should i prepare for??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
buzritchy:

Gm bro... Have checked your school buh can you help make enquiry from your friend that grad frm Mgt, mayb he could link me up with supervisor that like African's as u stated above...
Make in research from here isn't easy ooo... Slept around 2am... Eyes aching

Bro. I have cgpa of 3.5....... Planning to go for Bus mgt- international mgt. still seeking supervisor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Since you have deffered your resumption to January, just wait fir vfs to upload your medical instruction. Once vfs alert you, pick it and proceed to your choice for the medical proper (letter from vfs ussually contain things to be presented at the centre- passport photos, intl passport and the medical forms). The cost is around 30k transport inclusive ooo but be prepared because the medical instruction will ask you to pay fees oo
tebenezer: Please house,What are the required documents to hold when proceeding for a medical?My status have not changed on vfs,hope its no problem?Which hospital is advisable and what amount should i prepare for??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
No i have not from vac...I taut the instruction should come from cdhs??Well,My status neva change for vac website so i dont know when i should go for my document at their office....

tolyem: Jesus had finally answered your prayer. I saw the way you are praying yesterday at the ch urch, infact, I told iya fidelis that maybe you are fighting VOs.
Y have you collect the instruction from vac?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: No i have not from vac...I taut the instruction should come from cdhs??Well,My status neva change for vac website so i dont know when i should go for my document at their office....

....Bros, remain in ur happy mood oo....ur status go change between today and tomorrow so no sweat....go dy celebrate jare....shebi u don differ to january.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Chrigbonbgola......Yesir.....I don defer to january....Dont even no whre to start celebrating from.....E be like say na church sure pass....Make i go dey celebrate for God's vineyard....

ChriGo: ....Bros, remain in ur happy mood oo....ur status go change between today and tomorrow so no sweat....go dy celebrate jare....shebi u don differ to january.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by julius98: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro am lagos based but dont u tink u can channel ur question to places wia u would get positive and instant respone....go to any Nigeria immigration office around u in enugu......better still check this link and u would find ur answer dia www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=34 .....na dia u go do ya int'l passport...Phew!!!

thanks alot sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: @Chrigbonbgola......Yesir.....I don defer to january....Dont even no whre to start celebrating from.....E be like say na church sure pass....Make i go dey celebrate for God's vineyard....

....My name don suffer for this thread no be small....una don frustrate chrigo life grin....which wan be chrigbonbgola again oo...chai!!...Tebenezer biko no kill me here oo...Congrats again...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls my question is if i m called for medical am i going to make payment for medical too nd can i use any hospital
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
those that applied online should please put up us thru with payment method and document submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fenks brova from another mother...Urs in the makings.....To May applicants and others,God no dey slumber......

ChriGo: ....My name don suffer for this thread no be small....una don frustrate chrigo life grin....which wan be chrigbonbgola again oo...chai!!...Tebenezer biko no kill me here oo...Congrats again...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hafiana: pls my question is if i m called for medical am i going to make payment for medical too nd can i use any hospital
....Wen u'r called for medics..the address of cdhc approved hospitals will be on d medical docx given to u.....u cant just do it anywia ooo....hafiana please wats ur feedback from cdhc...i can remember u said u submited january and stil havent heard anything......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: No i have not from vac...I taut the instruction should come from cdhs??Well,My status neva change for vac website so i dont know when i should go for my document at their office....

Congrats. ...instructions to pay comes with your passport not medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Okay...I am naive as i have neva been at this stage ever since applying.....Thanks...

kjbobo:
Congrats. ...instructions to pay comes with your passport not medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kicon:

Hello Sparta_300, please advise on how to upload the Passport photo and arrangement of d docs when using d Online. I have uploaded but need input from you sir before i click submit.

Thank you andCongratulations !!!
For tha passport photo, make sure to specification (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp) to be on d safe side, go to a photo studio for editing or if u r good with photoshop u can do it on ur own.
As for other documents, I found this site very helpful https://smallpdf.com/ it reduces n combines pdf files without watermarks. Hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
seyidollar4real: those that applied online should please put up us thru with payment method and document submitted

I paid mine with a firstbank mastercard, I tried using uba, gtb and even fidelfity bank. Just keep trying cards, one go surely work.

As for the documents, I combined a letter from my sponsor (father) to the bank statement. The rest are simply straight forward.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lol @PORT. Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: Fenks brova from another mother...Urs in the makings.....To May applicants and others,God no dey slumber......

@ congrats tebenezer. Very big congrats to you. I claim my medicals dis wk and for oda may applicants hoping to be cald for medicals, etals.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Congrats bro delay isnt denial...Centennial College loading...so happy 4 u.

@Chrigo...I have noted it, I ll adjust my list.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: Fenks brova from another mother...Urs in the makings.....To May applicants and others,God no dey slumber......

@ congrats tebenezer. Very big congrats to you. I claim my medicals dis wk and for oda may applicants, etals.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femsuper: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello peeps..I graduated with a cgpa of 3.84 in food science and technology and I want to go for my MSc in canny. I have been trying to get in touch with potential supervisors in MUN, University of Alberta and Uni of Saskatchewan but most of them don't even reply my mails..Please, those that have gone through the process of acquiring supervisor for their own course should kindly help me out here . I would sincerely appreciate if anyone can send me a template of the write up he/she used when searching for a potential a supervisor (dappyguy23@gmail.com) . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
tebenezer: Please house,What are the required documents to hold when proceeding for a medical?My status have not changed on vfs,hope its no problem?Which hospital is advisable and what amount should i prepare for??
you can still do ur medical without international passport if you have driver licence or national I.d asaju hospital is good just get dere early. medical is 28k den calculate ur tranaport moni join to v.I
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baba God don do am oo. got medical instruction from cic today. submitted 30th may. Abeg make una help me bless heavens. porting tinz cool my status never change for vfs global.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
seir405:
you can still do ur medical without international passport if you have driver licence or national I.d asaju hospital is good just get dere early. medical is 28k den calculate ur tranaport moni join to v.I

...lol @ calculate ur trasport moni...bros dem dy tell person b4?....make e go without transport na....dem bus drivers nice dis days ooo grin....

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.