Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588949 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Huzzie:
with this range and my research about canny schs...UNBC-Msc Biz Admin 2yrs is less than 7k for the whole prog, MUN-MBA,but requires 2yrs experience. check these sites www.unbc.ca and www.mun.ca.

Thanks so much... Will check the schools out this night or Tommorow morning.. I really appreciate ur time and effort
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
kjbobo:
I am in Health Science...but I have a neighbor who just grad from Management...I have someone here with a funding of over 20k even though he had 3.1....so supervisor getting is the koko!
Bros eee! Wots ur sch biko? I am tryn to apply for MSC in any health science for some1, she has a 3.1 cgpa and is gettn over rejected by canny unis. Any idea program to apply for in ur sch in ur faculty?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Anybody in my shoes? Since June 17th.paper route. More than 3month s plus now.school don start since September 3rd. (College of the north atlantic).I still never hear from them.i check status like 1000 times a day . nothing yet..I strongly believe.i havn`t gotten this much faith in my life before. .watch this space for the miracle. God pass them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Anybody in my shoes? Since June 17th.paper route. More than 3month s plus now.school don start since September 3rd. (College of the north atlantic).I still never hear from them.i check status like 1000 times a day . nothing yet..I strongly believe.i havn`t gotten this much faith in my life before. .watch this space for the miracle. God pass them
.... Na work and pray God talk....so...at this point... I go advise u go to the embassy to make enquiries....God is Good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=sparta_300]Meanwhile, I got my medical instructions today.
Submitted sept 6 via online.
Replied them that I would go for my medical exams on wednesday for the
fact I have to book a Dr's appoitment.
Go along with a photocopy of ur passport, 4 recent passport photos, the
IMM7101_1 form that comes along with the instruction n a maximum of 30k.
Ps: no heavy drinking or smoking this period oh, e fit cast!
I would strongly advice pple to use the online route. Its simple n
faster.[/quote]
congrats bro, how did u pay ur application fee? did u use debit or credit card?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2013
sparta_300: Meanwhile, I got my medical instructions today.
Replied them that I would go for my medical exams on wednesday for the fact I have to book a Dr's appoitment.
Go along with a photocopy of ur passport, 4 recent passport photos, the IMM7101_1 form that comes along with the instruction n a maximum of 30k.
I would strongly advice pple to use the online route. Its simple n faster.

Hello Sparta_300, please advise on how to upload the Passport photo and arrangement of d docs when using d Online. I have uploaded but need input from you sir before i click submit.

Thank you andCongratulations !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:41am On Sep 24, 2013
buzritchy:

Tnx bro.... Getting supervisor will be a bit difficult since am not there. Wouldn't mind u helpin me get more info dat graduated frm Mgt. would really appreciate.
I have also checked ur school website buh will concentrate and check it well Tommorow
Na mail o....you dont have to be here....I did all mine from naija too...and you can follow up with phone calls. ..it helped me great deal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2013
equlibrium:
Bros eee! Wots ur sch biko? I am tryn to apply for MSC in any health science for likee1, she has a 3.1 cgpa and is gettn over rejected by canny unis. Any idea program to apply for in ur sch in ur faculty?
You can apply now:University of Lethbridge,Faculty of Health Sciences. You can p.m me for supervisors that like Africans cos trust me not all do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7.Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
17. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
18.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
19.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
20.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
21.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper.....God aint sleepinggrin

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2013
....@Huzzie sparta_300 is the mike guy on the list.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dreammaker(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2013
ChriGo: [b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7.Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
17. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
18.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
19.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
20.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
21.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper.....God aint sleepinggrin

Cheers
[/b]

Pls start with my name coz God has made my dream come through. I pray other awaitee's receive their breakthrough IJN.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by julius98: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Please can someone tell me how I can get international passport in Enugu.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Siga: .... Na work and pray God talk....so...at this point... I go advise u go to the embassy to make enquiries....God is Good
@ kingroosevelt, I suggest u go down to the embassy today and make inquiry abt ur application. Wen going, make sure u hav ur tracking no with u if you applied via paper route,ur passport no, date of submission and ur name and date of birth as appear in ur int'l passport date page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Olami1224: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2013
going to there embassy is a good idea, But e-mailing them is more better as they have days which they attend to applicants, but am sure if you email them with all your details they will surely respond within 24hrs. .. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2013
Olami1224: going to there embassy is a good idea, But e-mailing them is more better as they have days which they attend to applicants, but am sure if you email them with all your details they will surely respond within 24hrs. .. All the best!

I emailed them over a week and up till now no response ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Replied them that I would go for my medical exams on wednesday for the fact I have to book a Dr's appoitment.
Go along with a photocopy of ur passport, 4 recent passport photos, the IMM7101_1 form that comes along with the instruction n a maximum of 30k.

Congratz Mike

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Anybody in my shoes? Since June 17th.paper route. More than 3month s plus now.school don start since September 3rd. (College of the north atlantic).I still never hear from them.i check status like 1000 times a day . nothing yet..I strongly believe.i havn`t gotten this much faith in my life before. .watch this space for the miracle. God pass them
I submitted on may 22 via paper route nd i've nt heard anything 4rm cdhc yet...So ur nt alone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Olami1224: going to there embassy is a good idea, But e-mailing them is more better as they have days which they attend to applicants, but am sure if you email them with all your details they will surely respond within 24hrs. .. All the best!
Bros.....emailing cant be better o....it should be done along with physical appearance at the embassy. ...except on pub days they don't have any set aside days for applicants...Cant begin to count for you how many have gotten their TRVs by knocking on their door.....
And please....lets try very our info sources before posting. ...for the sake of future readers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2013
author=chidinmaaa]

I emailed them over a week and up till now no response ooooo[/quot[color=#006600]
Sister
..if you serious about this thing....abeg jump up from that bed grin and go to the embassy. ...your salvation is nearer than when you first believed! All the best.
Me never sleep for here and you guys are already awake grin......wanna wake up to read your good news ooooo chi

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2013
[/color][color=#000000][color=#000000][/color]
chidinmaaa:

I emailed them over a week and up till now no response ooooo
@ chidinmaaa and others who are inquisitive abt there application shd go down to the embassy and fill an inquiry form. Dats the best option in knowing the status of ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks guys.i'll be travelling to lagos asap then.is it the same place I submitted ? Thats the vfs office? I mean where to make enquiries.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Thanks guys.i'll be travelling to lagos asap then.is it the same place I submitted ? Thats the vfs office? I mean where to make enquiries.?
...Nope not vfs....go to the embassy direct
4 Anifowoshe str,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buzritchy: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2013
kjbobo:
You can apply now:University of Lethbridge,Faculty of Health Sciences. You can p.m me for supervisors that like Africans cos trust me not all do

Gm bro... Have checked your school buh can you help make enquiry from your friend that grad frm Mgt, mayb he could link me up with supervisor that like African's as u stated above...
Make in research from here isn't easy ooo... Slept around 2am... Eyes aching
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by julius98: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2013
julius98: Please can someone tell me how I can get international passport in Enugu.
still waiting...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2013

....Congrat bro... Jesus neva fail.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2013
julius98:
still waiting...
....Bro am lagos based but dont u tink u can channel ur question to places wia u would get positive and instant respone....go to any Nigeria immigration office around u in enugu......better still check this link and u would find ur answer dia www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=34 .....na dia u go do ya int'l passport...Phew!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks chigro.one last thing.any specific day they attend to enquiries? I intend goin on Friday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Thanks chigro.one last thing.any specific day they attend to enquiries? I intend goin on Friday.
hey kingroosevelt, ders no special day persay u can go and make inquiry abt ur application, but since u intend going on friday,try and be der atleast by nine am so u can be attended to on time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Thanks chigro.one last thing.any specific day they attend to enquiries? I intend goin on Friday.
....Nna bros i don spell my name tire 4 here....na stil chigro u dy call me grin....na wa oo....just ensure u go dia early bro...as early as 8am.....if u like make u go do mistake 4 ya name inside form again dem go just dash chrigo ur medics ....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lmaoooooooooooo mad guy! Oya chrigo no vexx. Thanks guys. Really appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oyero1: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hi Mistur_chris,wht does d docs u 4wded 2 MUN.look like,I'm abt 2 4wd mine 2 4 applicatn but ll apr8 if I cn use urs as a guide.Graduate admissions 2 be precise,more any faithful in d ous cn also help tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.