Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,067 members, 7,838,702 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589821 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=ChriGo]....Wen u'r called for medics..the address of cdhc
approved hospitals will be on d medical docx given to u.....u cant just
do it anywia ooo....hafiana please wats ur feedback from cdhc...i can
remember u said u submited january and stil havent heard
anything......[/quote] well i was told it is still in process dat i would soon be calld for my medical dat was wat day said i m still waiting for them to call mi for medical i jst put all in God's hand oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
freshdude: Baba God don do am oo. got medical instruction from cic today. submitted 30th may. Abeg make una help me bless heavens. porting tinz cool my status never change for vfs global.
.....Freshdude my man.....did u submit ur pix wit ur visa application?...if yes den na wetin cause d delay be dat ooo.....the VO's dey admire dat ya freshdude pix.....Congrat bro...i scarily and fearfully tap from ur Late response blessing grin......God is indeed great......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hafiana: well i was told it is still in process dat i would soon be calld for my medical dat was wat day said i m still waiting for them to call mi for medical i jst put all in God's hand oo
...Hafiana are u serious?....they told u with their mouth that they will call u for medics?....neva heard dis scenerio b4 ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
freshdude: Baba God don do am oo. got medical instruction from cic today. submitted 30th may. Abeg make una help me bless heavens. porting tinz cool my status never change for vfs global.
big congrats to you freshdude, I tap into ur blessings to receive mine to before the end of this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hafiana: well i was told it is still in process dat i would soon be calld for my medical dat was wat day said i m still waiting for them to call mi for medical i jst put all in God's hand oo
Hi Hafiana. Wen did u submit ur application and was it paper or online route u used in submitting ? This medical gist I heard is suprising oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=ChriGo]...Hafiana are u serious?....they told u with their mouth
that they will call u for medics?....neva heard dis scenerio b4
ooo....[/quote] yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Hafiana(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=kayconsult] Hi Hafiana. Wen did u submit ur application and was
it paper or online route u used in submitting ? This medical gist I
heard is suprising oo. [/quote]

i submitted january paper routine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fadedayo: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
sparta_300:
Lol @PORT. Congrats!

hello sparta. i am seriously trying to reach you for a quick chat. please kindly furnish me with a number i can reach you on.

many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
omo i get problem with one of my referees oh.the man say him no get time to fill form online.what should i do bio.i had to print the form out for him to fill.how to send it now is my problem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=sparta_300]

I paid mine with a firstbank mastercard, I tried using uba, gtb and even
fidelfity bank. Just keep trying cards, one go surely work.

As for the documents, I combined a letter from my sponsor (father) to
the bank statement. The rest are simply straight forward.[/quote]
thanks my chairman
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hafiana: yes
...den ur medics na sure banka be dat ooo...have u defered?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
mistur_chris: omo i get problem with one of my referees oh.the man say him no get time to fill form online.what should i do bio.i had to print the form out for him to fill.how to send it now is my problem
.....mistur_chris u'r back again...dis ya worry funni sha...print the form,give to ur refree to fill and then go back online and fill that same info he filled by hand online ursef na.....just like u'r helping him fill online....ur worry sef much pass person wey get gonorrhea grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
wow, CHRIGO i have been following your write ups. My application was submitted to the embassy since June 5th, only to be informed by my agent 0n 20th Sep that I was asked to get a new start date , accommodation , tuition moreover i have paid my full yr tuition fees $13,200 for my one yr post graduate program. I need someone to help because i wonder why they should demand for my accomodation when i have not been called for medical. KUDOS to my friend CHINWANEDU my fellow Lambton brother /friend that had been called for Medical .
I tap from from your blessing.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
buchi4med: wow, CHRIGO i have been following your write ups. My application was submitted to the embassy since June 5th, only to be informed by my agent 0n 20th Sep that I was asked to get a new start date , accommodation , tuition moreover i have paid my full yr tuition fees $13,200 for my one yr post graduate program. I need someone to help because i wonder why they should demand for my accomodation when i have not been called for medical. KUDOS to my friend CHINWANEDU my fellow Lambton brother /friend that had been called for Medical .
I tap from from your blessing.
....Bro u have not being called for medics bitibo...and dem demand all those kungfu funds grin....na wa oo....hope u collected ur tracking number from ur agent?....dont worry ur medics na sure tin...for cdhc to demand dose stuffs, then everytin is okay.....i tap from chinwanedu's blessing...my warm regards to him......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Was checking through the documents I submitted and spotted on my admission letter an expiry date in Jan and a start date in Sept. Already since I couldn't make September, I was unregistered for term 1.

I haven't submitted a change of start date because the last time i was at CDHC the lady said if they need a new start date they would request from me. And up till now I haven't gotten a request from them yet. I want to believe that CDHC understands this expiry date as last day of resumption sha.

Or am I missing something here?

Enough of my ramblings and congrats to those who just received their medics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello good people, this is my first time here. I submitted my study permit application since May 21st and no reply from the embassy. My start date has passed which means I hav to wait till Sept 2014. As regards to d embassy, don't know the next step to take. Someone pls suggest to me. Thx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello house .... Any new from May 31st applicants? (Paper route) God help us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
brendumsg: Hello good people, this is my first time here. I submitted my study permit application since May 21st and no reply from the embassy. My start date has passed which means I hav to wait till Sept 2014. As regards to d embassy, don't know the next step to take. Someone pls suggest to me. Thx.
just hold on and keep praying. ...have you gone to the embassy to make enquiries?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
brendumsg: Hello good people, this is my first time here. I submitted my study permit application since May 21st and no reply from the embassy. My start date has passed which means I hav to wait till Sept 2014. As regards to d embassy, don't know the next step to take. Someone pls suggest to me. Thx.
Hi Brendumsg, I'll suggest u go down to the embassy tomorrow morning to know the status of your appliication
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
chidinmaaa: Hello house .... Any new from May 31st applicants? (Paper route) God help us all
no news yet, just hold on and keep praying, while we see what the week holds for us and other may applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
@kayconsult&kjbobo; I don't live in lagos. I live in ph and datz the hardest part. Though I hav been emailing d embassy bur no replies and I hav also asked a frnd of mine to help me go to d embassy tomoro wit my details and find out watz going on. Is it ok to send someone?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
julius98: Please can someone tell me how I can get international passport in Enugu.

immigration office at FEDERAL SECRETRAIT, IMT, CAMPUS 3
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
brendumsg: @kayconsult&kjbobo; I don't live in lagos. I live in ph and datz the hardest part. Though I hav been emailing d embassy bur no replies and I hav also asked a frnd of mine to help me go to d embassy tomoro wit my details and find out watz going on. Is it ok to send someone?.
@ Brendumsg,yes you can send someone if he's a trusted friend and one dat is cool headed so he won't go and withdraw ur application instead of making inquiry becos both are in a single form. Anyways, am sure he's learned so don't panic. It is well, and make sure you update the house on his outcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
hello house........anyone headin to University of Manitoba?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
@kayconsult; thank u somuch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2013
brendumsg: @kayconsult; thank u somuch.
ur welcome, here's wat u'll give ur friend. Ur int'l passport no,name as written on ur passport page,ur date of birth, date of submission and ur tracking no.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2013

congratulations bro, i thank God for you.....Great news, this people don finally wake up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2013
kjbobo:
You can apply now:University of Lethbridge,Faculty of Health Sciences. You can p.m me for supervisors that like Africans cos trust me not all do
Just send me a mail and I will contact u man, dis pm tin's nvr wrkd for me. agbonax@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2013
r we also paying 19,500 for online application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2013
seyidollar4real: r we also paying 19,500 for online application?

Before nko grin

If to say na free...trust Naija naa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2013
lol...just needed to confirm what i heard from a guy. he said online application fee is 12k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2013
seyidollar4real: lol...just needed to confirm what i heard from a guy. he said online application fee is 12k

No ooo....na $125CAD...equivalent to #19,500

Disregard your friend's info biko...the guy na radio without battery...

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.