Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587333 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2013
PlayPays:

ChriGooooooooooooo
I told ya!
If I use this mouth talk something dey believe but if I use same mouth cut kola for u oboi no chop am oo!
We're just starting! Congrat to u and Timo.
Legggggggggoooooooooo
.....Playpays my man....Tanx ooo....if u use ur mouth cut kola i go manage chop am grin.....u too much bro....God trully pays....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joseph1013: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....My man what do u need agent for?....the agent u need is ursef...do some extra work by reading this forum from page 1....all u need is information lobatan....read and gather the info u need....80% of peeps on this forum were once in ur shoes...they followed same advice and did all themselves.....U Do NOT NEED AGENT.....mail me on chrigolex@gmail.com ...am sure we can work one or two things out......

Thanks bro. I just feel a lil lost with the degree I came out with. I will mail you. Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Sleek5:

ChriGo did your medics come with further instructions??
....I neva go pick my package 4 VFS oo...will let u knw wen i do....probably on wednesday...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2013
If i curse my network provider ds morning, wahali, he go catch dem....imagine my bros Chrigo n Timo chop medical i no ko fit congratulate dem...God wey do una own go do our own too. I am rily happy for u guys.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2013
@ Chrigogo....God save ur a$$.... with all ya mouth....if u no chop medical... u know how many people go laugh u... lol... No I need to start looking for where to find money for ur coffee... gbese don land.... Chrigogogogogogogogogogogo grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
ancient1:

Congrats to you mr chrigo, somehow I am not surprised you got it not after all the tapping......you are blessed. Me sef for no mind join the beer party.

Cheers
....Ancient my man....i too gbadun u jor....i luv the way u tackle Chrigo left,right center....made me strong the more on this forum....U'r the boss...tanx...No worry we go party wella...TRV na d koko oogrin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Ancient my man....i too gbadun u jor....i luv the way u tackle Chrigo left,right center....made me strong the more on this forum....U'r the boss...tanx...No worry we go party wella...TRV na d koko oogrin...

Congratulations to the man of the people. Glory be to God.
I rejoice with you Bros. You deserve to smile too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Siga: @ Chrigogo....God save ur a$$.... with all ya mouth....if u no chop medical... u know how many people go laugh u... lol... No I need to start looking for where to find money for ur coffee... gbese don land.... Chrigogogogogogogogogogogo grin
.....Hahahaha.....Oga mi atata.....When God dey involved i gas get mouth na....No be my fault ooo....God na sure banka.....Oga siga biko start looking for the money oo cuz we be like eight wey dey cum at the same time oo....ur pocket go hear wean!!! grin.....Tanx boss i appreciate....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2013
Huzzie: If i curse my network provider ds morning, wahali, he go catch dem....imagine my bros Chrigo n Timo chop medical i no ko fit congratulate dem...God wey do una own go do our own too. I am rily happy for u guys.
....Huzzie my man...tanx ooo....Ur own na sure banka too....God aint sleeping....Na we dey manage list together so God gas manage our visa app too....He his more than able......Watch out for Huzzie.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
Kicon:

Congratulations to the man of the people. Glory be to God.
I rejoice with you Bros. You deserve to smile too.

....Tanx kicon....i appreciate....God will do urs too...God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2013
grin

Hello My Good People,

Please what is the difference between SOP and Letter of Explanation ?

Thank you for your prompt response.

God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=jadapinket13]
Good day Sis. Please i've sent you a PM.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2013
nicemax:

Congrats chrigo......I tap from your early response....God aint sleeping. grin
...Nicemax my man...tap as many as u want biko...Urs is on the way....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by klems4real: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2013
joseph1013:

Thanks bro. I just feel a lil lost with the degree I came out with. I will mail you. Thanks again.

My brother, dont be lost at all. For the fact that you had a 3rd class does not mean that you are out of the game.... Infact, in the coperate world, it is mostly people without degrees that are making it. Just like Chrigo has said, you dont need an agent in this adventure. Be the agent yourself. Use the money that you would have consulted an agent with to buy an internet data plan and browse. Goto www.cic.gc.ca download all the study permit application forms. Start filling them on your own even though you are yet to secure any admission, at least that would help you to know the documents or information that are always being required of applicants. The agents dont do magic or anything special. In fact, Chrigo has armed himself with a lot of information from this forum that he can even open a consultancy firm for people who want to travel to Canada. Feel free to consult him and others at any point in time. I believe they will be more than willing to help you free of charge... It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by klems4real: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Chrigo..... Am so happy for you. God is not unjust to forget your labour of love. Wishing you more success and goodnews. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2013
klems4real: Chrigo..... Am so happy for you. God is not unjust to forget your labour of love. Wishing you more success and goodnews. It is well.
...Tanx Klems4real...I sent u a message on watsapp oo...so sori for d delay in my response oo...God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2013
Kicon: grin

Hello My Good People,

Please what is the difference between SOP and Letter of Explanation ?

Thank you for your prompt response.

God bless.
....Na samething Kicon....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrigo so so so happy for you God aint sleeping my man....I double tap from your success...my own medical too shall drop this very week IJN.

CONGRATULATION

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na samething Kicon....

Oh for real ? i thot letter of explanation is for decription of all the docs you giving them.

Thanks Bros. The mobile number you gave me is never available bros.

I will send you a mail for your advise.

Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
chidiadi50: centennial college and u?
before u got ur offer letter, did u pay $1115 CAD?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo my man!! All the tapping no be for nothing!! Why you dey wait till wednesday now!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fijiano202(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Goodafternoon nairalanders,am new to this thread,pls i need ur help.i have my Bsc but i have no intention of going to school in canada,i want to work,i saw an ad abt them wanting skill-workers,pls can someone share more light on this and also i need all the requirements
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
ahmedonia4real: Chrigo so so so happy for you God aint sleeping my man....I double tap from your success...my own medical too shall drop this very week IJN.

CONGRATULATION
...Tanx my man....I hope say u no go wish me bye from nairaland dis time grin....cuz test two times per week no be beans oo....tap as much as u want bro...God will definitely do urs.....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Rolatims: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Huzzie: If i curse my network provider ds morning, wahali, he go catch dem....imagine my bros Chrigo n Timo chop medical i no ko fit congratulate dem...God wey do una own go do our own too. I am rily happy for u guys.

Huzzie my man tanx fam...your own go soon show..na dat1 sure pass
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
clusterphobia: ChriGo my man!! All the tapping no be for nothing!! Why you dey wait till wednesday now!!
....Cluster my man....make i yab u small....Maple don contact u? grin.....na 60days dem give me oo so wednesday no late na.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rolatims:

Huzzie my man tanx fam...your own go soon show..na dat1 sure pass
....We submited same date, we got medics same date....i hope say we no go chop TRV same date?...See ya big head grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kicon:

Oh for real ? i thot letter of explanation is for decription of all the docs you giving them.

Thanks Bros. The mobile number you gave me is never available bros.

I will send you a mail for your advise.

Regards,
...Will resend it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hahahaha!! You don yab me. Choi!!
Make sense. Them neva give me the TRV yet o!
I dey wait, this week or next week smiley God isn't sleeping. Oya begin dey drink plenty water for your medicals.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tobst: @ Chrigo Congrat o o oooo, na my turn now, i tap from ur blessing
....Bro why u tink say i accumulated so much blessings from fall applicants?....na to share give my winter applicant na....make una dey tap dey go biko...Na all of una get am grin....Urs is on the way bro...Tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
If I no congratulate u wetin I gain.... I don open wine For ur head
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pcachuks(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....this is cool...also heading to lambton college..ITPP winter session....u said u just applied?....have u been given ur offer letter with conditional 1st tuition payment......ur case isn't the 1st...alot of peeps did apply 4 visa using unrelated sponsor....all u need do is follow the visa requirement and ofcourse spice it up with a good sponsorship letter,good SOP,affidavit of support and prayers.....these items are the main venum when using sponsors with diff surname....and i think its better to declare the sponsor as a relation(uncle,aunt,e.t.c)....someone with a better experience would respond to ur question.....

thanks chrigo, waiting on hearing from lambton ...... look forward to getting response from someone with experience on this kind of situation .. i think declaring the person my uncle is a good idea but how does someone prove that ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
papa km: If I no congratulate u wetin I gain.... I don open wine For ur head
...Papa km...urs is on the way bro...Take am grin...God aint sleeping....

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.