Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587307 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
clusterphobia: Hahahaha!! You don yab me. Choi!!
Make sense. Them neva give me the TRV yet o!
I dey wait, this week or next week smiley God isn't sleeping. Oya begin dey drink plenty water for your medicals.

Clusterphobia did u still pay the accommodation maple asked u to pay? I really don't understand that when its not the embassy that asked u to. Abi dem be accommodation agents for canada too ni..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Rolatims: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....We submited same date, we got medics same date....i hope say we no go chop TRV same date?...See ya big head grin....

grin chrigo padi mi...nice one

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...Tanx my man....I hope say u no go wish me bye from nairaland dis time grin....cuz test two times per week no be beans oo....tap as much as u want bro...God will definitely do urs.....God aint sleeping....

I hope u can continue after six month of your study.

SIGA

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......

Congrats, bro. I'm 100% happy for you. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
pcachuks:

thanks chrigo, waiting on hearing from lambton ...... look forward to getting response from someone with experience on this kind of situation .. i think declaring the person my uncle is a good idea but how does someone prove that ?
...Letter of sponship and affidavit of support would take care of that....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

SIGA
...Lmao oo...make i get dia 1st i go know if i go fit continue on nairaland after 6 months grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

SIGA
... why u dey join me for una wahala .... lef me be biko... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

...Tanx jekyll....tanx hyde grin.....conjoined twins noni....God go do two of una own oo....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Siga: ... why u dey join me for una wahala .... lef me be biko... grin
...grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pcachuks(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
nas-jay:

a lot of peeps did apply 4 visa using unrelated sponsor, declare the sponsor as a relation(uncle,aunt,e.t.c) and get the right doc. you are good to go, pls use Online ! we don dey many 4 lambton college ITPP

thanks jay , good idea but my issue what document can i use to prove hes my uncle and i do i get the document since it doesn't exist ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

...should be 200% ...since una be siamese...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Siga]... why u dey join me for una wahala .... lef me be biko... grin [/qu

Nah chrigo oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
The u got a mail in ur box from mycic or u track ur application
ChriGo: ...Papa km...urs is on the way bro...Take am grin...God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrigogbona.....at last..... you chop d medical...congrats man....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
papa km: The u got a mail in ur box from mycic or u track ur application

An email is normally sent to you from CIC for your medical but may not show immediately on VFS tracking site. This is because it takes a day or two for vfs to receive your package which contains your passport and any further instructions like request for new start date and fees.

So when you get the email instruction from CIC; wait a day or two for update on vfs tracking then proceed to collect your passport then go to any of the cic clinics give some blood, urine and take internal picture of your chest ..lol all for a fee of 28k simplesss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
papa km: The u got a mail in ur box from mycic or u track ur application
...I got both....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
deebla: Woow! this thread has really moved fast. Keep up the good work guys.

I met a whole lot of course work to catch up on cos I resumed 3weeks after lectures had started, coupled with some accommodation ish. Settling down little by little sha.

I wish medicals hopefuls medical call-ups and TRV awaitees success.

For those just applying, Alberta is very bright and Edmonton is great with opportunities... PPle no too dey this town like that, so U may want to look in this direction when searching for schools.

And wait o, Chrigo U never chop medicals? U don over-due guy. God go do am for U, no doubts

just like I knew it was gonna drop.... Congrats bro, U really deserve it
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
deebla:

just like I knew it was gonna drop.... Congrats bro, U really deserve it
.....Deebla my man...i don overdue true true as u talk oo...God vex see dat statement cum suprise me ni ooo grin....Tanx bro...U too much...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pcachuks(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
chidiadi50: pls will the Embassy require one to pay the full tuition fee and accommodation before giving the person the visa?pls i need response.Thanks

most times embassy requesting for this when u receive letter to go for medicals , like my brother when he received letter to go for medicals , he was asked to submit it with one year accommodation fee and one year tuition fees. when u get to this stage just that know ur study permit will soon get to u ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
.....Onye oma....I don announce my medics on this part 4...So shall u announce urs too bro....I saw oga justwise online now...fear grip me say he might wana close this thread now grin....oga justwise biko make all winter applicant announce medics b4 closure oo...Tanx boss.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....Onye oma....I don announce my medics on this part 4...So shall u announce urs too bro....I saw oga justwise online now...fear grip me say he might wana close this thread now grin....oga justwise biko make all winter applicant announce medics b4 closure oo...Tanx boss.....

Chrigo I am so happy you deserve this Congratulations
I tap from your blessings

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....Onye oma....I don announce my medics on this part 4...So shall u announce urs too bro....I saw oga justwise online now...fear grip me say he might wana close this thread now grin....oga justwise biko make all winter applicant announce medics b4 closure oo...Tanx boss.....

CONGRATS BRO...JUST OPENED THE THREAD TO SEE IT JUMP TO EXTRA 3 PAGES....I knew it must be Chrigo's medicals...

Av been since yesterday night...

I wish you all the best...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGO Man, I didn't pay. Can't pay for whaat I haven't seen. But I've been checking online for some places.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
deebla: Woow! this thread has really moved fast. Keep up the good work guys.

I met a whole lot of course work to catch up on cos I resumed 3weeks after lectures had started, coupled with some accommodation ish. Settling down little by little sha.

I wish medicals hopefuls medical call-ups and TRV awaitees success.

For those just applying, Alberta is very bright and Edmonton is great with opportunities... PPle no too dey this town like that, so U may want to look in this direction when searching for schools.

Hello Deebla; I have heard some good things about Edmonton and Alberta in general. Are you by any chance in Concordia University College of Alberta? I heard they got good Master's degree in Information Security and Audit.

Am a little frightened about your ordeal with Consultant Practice clinic, thats a big RED flag. Any idea if this was a one time error on their part or other people have faced this same problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
pcachuks:

thanks jay , good idea but my issue what document can i use to prove hes my uncle and i do i get the document since it doesn't exist ...

proof of relationship.

1)family tree, photos, proof of prior financial support.

2) Reference letter (letter uncle should indicate his employment; their occupation; his relationship to you, number of dependants and full contact details. and good reason of sponsorship./your uncle go need to explain your total Cost of living and approximate breakdown of your School Fees in his letter.

3) your uncle id/
4) employment letter
5) financial documents. if possible

just act as if he is really your uncle with diff surname, and stop saying it doesn't exist, because it exist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Onye oma:

CONGRATS BRO...JUST OPENED THE THREAD TO SEE IT JUMP TO EXTRA 3 PAGES....I knew it must be Chrigo's medicals...

Av been since yesterday night...

I wish you all the best...
....Lol.....i know say when ur own come na 10pages grin...cuz i don gain alot from u....Na $$$ remain make i gain from u....Congrats in advance bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
clusterphobia: ChriGO Man, I didn't pay. Can't pay for whaat I haven't seen. But I've been checking online for some places.
....Cluster my man...biko if embassy instruct u to pay...please do something about it....Make u no delay ur TRV oo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okay thanks
kclexa:

An email is normally sent to you from CIC for your medical but may not show immediately on VFS tracking site. This is because it takes a day or two for vfs to receive your package which contains your passport and any further instructions like request for new start date and fees.

So when you get the email instruction from CIC; wait a day or two for update on vfs tracking then proceed to collect your passport then go to any of the cic clinics give some blood, urine and take internal picture of your chest ..lol all for a fee of 28k simplesss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....Deebla my man...i don overdue true true as u talk oo...God vex see dat statement cum suprise me ni ooo grin....Tanx bro...U too much...

It is your time to shine man, nothing can stop you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
kclexa:

Hello Deebla; I have heard some good things about Edmonton and Alberta in general. Are you by any chance in Concordia University College of Alberta? I heard they got good Master's degree in Information Security and Audit.

Am a little frightened about your ordeal with Consultant Practice clinic, thats a big RED flag. Any idea if this was a one time error on their part or other people have faced this same problem.

Yea, I'm in Concordia University College of Alberta and currently in the program, Master of Information Systems Security Management and the course is very good. All those that have finished the programme are doing great, so there are no doubts.

Yea I had some problems with consultant practice but it was resolved later, not only me had the problem then. But the problem continued when France didn't send my results to CDHC on time. I dunno what really the problem is but also, I met some pple whose medical results were not gotten on time too by CDHC from France.

The delay is very rare tho as only a few experience this...

I don't understand what red flag U are talking about
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2) Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7 ) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9) Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
10) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
11) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
12) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
13) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
14) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
15) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
16) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
17) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
18) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
19) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
20) Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
21) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
22) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
23) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
24) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
25) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
26) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
27) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Congratulations to Chrigo! No go shayo too much oh even tho this good news need better cold beer to cool ur body. LOL I'm happy for u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.