Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587739 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
buchi4med: congratulations, CHRIGO my man. I will join you guys September next yr by His grace as I deferred my admission. Go and prepare the ground for me at Lambton. O boy I don lean die for this delay . Well God's time is the best.
...Buchi my man....Tanx oo....I go dey wait u bro....God go definitly answer ur prayers....He aint sleeping grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by radical05: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrigo, oga siga et all plssssssss answer my questions, plsss God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Santi222(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bros Chrigo, congratulations.
Guys, please help me with advice. You all know this thread has hundreds of pages and I cant read them all. Please I wish to run my M.Sc in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology in a Canadian University. Ottawa, Toronto, anywhere. I've got a 2.1 in Biochemistry. I need specific advice on how to begin the whole process, both applications, visa, medicals, etc, pls. I wouldnt mind private chatting or mails, pls. So that I can start now. Any 1 touched can help.
Pietrosanti222@gmail.com, 08185694448, watsapp. Sum1 assist a brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Tanx kayconsult...u'r mouthed...God will perfect the rest for us....
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
radical05: Chrigo, oga siga et all plssssssss answer my questions, plsss God bless you
....Bro if i were ur friend i would go for computer science to avoid not bonafide student bla bla bla....if his passion is to go for the other course then keep in mind that statement of purpose(SOP) go bam wella be that.....the fact that he has applied for electrical engineering b4 might affect...why deviate from this course?....he can apply as sef sponsor but put in mind that he has to provide strong home tie and source of income...is he married?....does he have landed properties?.....building the account is a good idea...just build it reasonably well in other not to arouse suspiction...seriously bro if ur friend can get a self employed sponsor with good account tiding then that would be perfect....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Quantumfisika:

tanks man....Imagine my surprise wen I called dis clinic in Abj and dey said 36500.

City: Abuja
Name: Bolanle Olusola Ariyo
Address: Abuja Clinics,
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
Telephone: (234) 0803 665 0436/7042842

c d complete list here http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx.

I reside in d Kaduna. I think will just come to Lag..my uncle works in VI. Since d clinic is in VI and d embassy is in VI, I tink the reuslts will b sent to d embassy faster than if I did it in Abj....do I need to get my orginal passport from VFS before proceeding to d clinic?

Yes you need to collect your passport from VFS as it is required as proper identification during medical. Also there maybe further instructions regarding tuition and board payments in the envelope containing your passport at VFS.

Good luck and safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
fattlordclub: @Kclexa, take it slowly at this stage....lolz. Your medical confirmation will sent out to France for authentication. These clinic would carry out necessary tests on you,but every will sent to France. I know it takes about 10 business day within Canada. In your case you might want to exercise patient for like a month or less. Still, that is the normal processing for you guys in Naija.

I am taking it easy o!! Just that if deebla had not visited cdhc to confirm, who knows what would have happened. Maybe 60 days for just pass like film trick
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fattlordclub: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Kclexa, thanks and i understand what you mean. There is always an instruction on how to fill and go the forms. Sometimes we need to exercise some time reading them out. I'm pretty sure you have this on the instruction they gave to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Santi222: Bros Chrigo, congratulations.
Guys, please help me with advice. You all know this thread has hundreds of pages and I cant read them all. Please I wish to run my M.Sc in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology in a Canadian University. Ottawa, Toronto, anywhere. I've got a 2.1 in Biochemistry. I need specific advice on how to begin the whole process, both applications, visa, medicals, etc, pls. I wouldnt mind private chatting or mails, pls. So that I can start now. Any 1 touched can help.
....check dis links
www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Santi222: Bros Chrigo, congratulations.

God has placed the power to succeed is in your hands.
1) Use you best internet friend; google to search for universities offering such masters in Canada
2) Check out their tuition fee for the duration of the course and ensure you pick the ones within your budget. Some tuition fees are not straightforward so you may need to do a little arithmetic.
3) Check out their application requirements and ensure you can meet them all. Some may require you to get an academia who will agree to surpervise you during your masters.
4) Apply online directly on the university website. Be ready to pay application fee of 100 dollars or less depending on the university.
5) Have your undergraduate transcript sent to them. Then wait for your admission.

Once you get your admission letter, you can proceed to the visa application phase. Just have it in mind that you need to present 4 months bank statement of sufficient fund from your sponsor during visa application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
fattlordclub: @Kclexa, thanks and i understand what you mean. There is always an instruction on how to fill and go the forms. Sometimes we need to exercise some time reading them out. I'm pretty sure you have this on the instruction they gave to you.

@Fattlordclub; I don't really get your point on the instruction thingy. I already did my medicals a month ago. I was only commenting on the issue of delayed submittion of medical report to cdhc by the clinic via france due to technical itch.

Thanks for the heads up all the same. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lovidoagmailc(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
please anybody with experience should help me, i studied accounting with 2.1. dont know which will be preferred either going for MBA or M.sc in canada. any suggestion for schools with internships will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hahahaha.....Oga mi atata.....When God dey involved i gas get mouth na....No be my fault ooo....God na sure banka.....Oga siga biko start looking for the money oo cuz we be like eight wey dey cum at the same time oo....ur pocket go hear wean!!! grin.....Tanx boss i appreciate....
CONGRATS chrigo dear grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2013
miss bon:
CONGRATS chrigo dear grin
.....Tanx miss bon.....Urs is coming soon....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
AMEN ooooo
ChriGo: .....Tanx miss bon.....Urs is coming soon....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ajokyjoky: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Each time I open this thread, I am always anxious to hear this good news from Chrigo, God ain't really sleeping, He crowned ur efforts and disappointed the enemies waiting to Laugh at you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2013
ajokyjoky: Each time I open this thread, I am always anxious to hear this good news from Chrigo, God ain't really sleeping, He crowned ur efforts and disappointed the enemies waiting to Laugh at you
....Yes oo.. tanx alot....I dont wana believe i have enemies on this forum sha grin....Lai lai....lol...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Santi222(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2013
kclexa:

God has placed the power to succeed is in your hands.
1) Use you best internet friend; google to search for universities offering such masters in Canada
2) Check out their tuition fee for the duration of the course and ensure you pick the ones within your budget. Some tuition fees are not straightforward so you may need to do a little arithmetic.
3) Check out their application requirements and ensure you can meet them all. Some may require you to get an academia who will agree to surpervise you during your masters.
4) Apply online directly on the university website. Be ready to pay application fee of 100 dollars or less depending on the university.
5) Have your undergraduate transcript sent to them. Then wait for your admission.

Once you get your admission letter, you can proceed to the visa application phase. Just have it in mind that you need to present 4 months bank statement of sufficient fund from your sponsor during visa application.
Thanks a lot bro. That was helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Santi222(m): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2013
clusterphobia: Kjbobo please can you send me the details of that agric stuff mail imoukhuede@hotmail.com
Bros....so sorry... Went hiking....n.a. So my fone fall into water ooo cheesy.....just talk to guys on forum.... Sent to a good number....don't have again...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......
Congrats bro......had issues with my fone...really happy for you....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats bro......had issues with my fone...really happy for you....
.....Oga mi kjbobo....i tot as much....Tanx alot oo....u too much nkwanu grin.....God bless u....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidiadi50: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2013
one who applied on the 19th of july,up till now no contact is it not getting late?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2013
I'm xo tired of waiting for cdhc...I applied on the 22nd of May and still no response.What should i do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2013
chidiadi50: one who applied on the 19th of july,up till now no contact is it not getting late?
....Nna coolio down chidiadi50 ya medics on the way....take it or take it grin....we don add ur name to the list of medics hopeful....u'r not alone nkwanu.....@joeblack its hard to say this....if u get jadapinket's type of mind to withdraw and go online route i go salute u.....God and sleep na enemy.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Chrigo baba Add Abellybaba Oct 7 Online route. Make prayers de sink for my soul. smiles
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2) Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7 ) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9) Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
10) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
11) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
12) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
13) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
14) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
15) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
16) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
17) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
18) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
19) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
20) Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
21) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
22) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
23) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
24) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
25) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
26) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
27) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

28 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2013
GBAM!!! You too confirm, I bless this list with fast fast TRV IJN. Blessing time!!!! grin
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

28 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2013
joeblack62: I'm xo tired of waiting for cdhc...I applied on the 22nd of May and still no response.What should i do?
22nd may is kind of way behind... You should visit cdhc for enquiries
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2013
@Chrigo..hope this aint coming late.. Congrats man, so happy for you. After helping with so many guys in the house, no way God will sleep concerning yours bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9. Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
10. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
11. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
12. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
13. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
14. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
15. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
16. Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
17. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
18. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
19. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
20. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
21. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
22. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
23. Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
24. Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
25. Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
26. Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
27. Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
28. Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Oh, now this is getting scary. My school's account office says my tuition and board hasn't dropped in my student account yet, and the embassy needs the receipt by oct 16. I'm worried about this. Anyone facing similar situation? I have my telex copy mailed to me from my bank (for the wire transfer). Can I submit this telex copy with an explanation letter? It seems risky. Please let me hear from you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.