Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,968 members, 7,956,625 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603480 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2013
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2) Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7 ) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9) Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
10) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
11) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
12) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
13) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
14) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
15) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
16) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
17) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
18) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
19) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
20) Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
21) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
22) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
23) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
24) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
25) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
26) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
27) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
28 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
but I don't know why some people just want to take the tedious paper route when the online route has been proven beyond doubt. Those that used it upto August can stil be pardonable cos the online route was stil being doubted but for september, haba una no try.. imagine eguilibrium sept 9, paper route has nt been called, but xtus sept 24 online has gotten his... Abeg make we dey use our head. dat na my opinion sha, maybe una get reasons for using that route.....ogas make una no crucify me abeg.... Online route pioneer in this forum..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2013
kclexa:

@Fattlordclub; I don't really get your point on the instruction thingy. I already did my medicals a month ago. I was only commenting on the issue of delayed submittion of medical report to cdhc by the clinic via france due to technical itch.

Thanks for the heads up all the same. Cheers

I have a guy that also did medical a month now but the thing is a winter applicant has no reason to be in hurry since you still have enough weeks before start date. Meanwhile, to avoid d kinda situation of Deebla you just have to visit cdch to confirm if they've gotten ur result, aint no harm in that!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2013
jaymdee: Oh, now this is getting scary. My school's account office says my tuition and board hasn't dropped in my student account yet, and the embassy needs the receipt by oct 16. I'm worried about this. Anyone facing similar situation? I have my telex copy mailed to me from my bank (for the wire transfer). Can I submit this telex copy with an explanation letter? It seems risky. Please let me hear from you guys.

The worse thing is not to submit anything related to their instruction before the deadline so if the reciept doesn't come before the deadline pls go and submit what you have with an explanation letter, aint risky!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2013
PlayPays:

The worse thing is not to submit anything related to their instruction before the deadline so if the reciept doesn't come before the deadline pls go and submit what you have with an explanation letter, aint risky!
@ jay, half bread is better than none. I also submitted a copy of my telex before the schools receipt came in. I'll suggest u back it up with an explanatory note, but don't ever put der that the school said ur money hav'nt reflected in there schools aCct. Just write in there some tangible reasons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
kayconsult: @ jay, half bread is better than none. I also submitted a copy of my telex before the schools receipt came in. I'll suggest u back it up with an explanatory note, but don't ever put der that the school said ur money hav'nt reflected in there schools aCct. Just write in there some tangible reasons.
@playpays and @kayconsult: much appreciation. I'll do just that if my school doesn't send the receipt by Friday. Gratias!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
sampitts: @Chrigo..hope this aint coming late.. Congrats man, so happy for you. After helping with so many guys in the house, no way God will sleep concerning yours bro
....E never late oo....tanx my man....online pioneer...u too much....i Appreciate...tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Reelsteel: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
See my people o.
Ok I just dropped by and can't believe how much information here. You guys are great.
I also believe that paper route is GAY, and would jump on anything online for quicker processing.
But has anyone seen the biometric data capture scheduled to start from 23 October 2013 on cic. For Nigeria study permit applicants? I'm not sure how that would be captured through the online route.

Secondly I hear Lambton college requires u apply through maple education now, I would like to know if it's compulsory, I no get $2000 to give them o, besides my older bro in Lambton did the application process himself. Any current information would be appreciated.
Besides he says sarnia where Lambton is located isn't very nice.(not my problem as I even need a quiet environment to study and get that distinction I was denied in naija).

I am looking for a school to apply to against September 2014 academic yr. My program of choice is not really offered in most schools and most offer it as a 3yrs course as against Lambton who offers it for 2yrs accelerated with co-op.(power engineering technology).

Please if you are a new applicants for sept 2014 let's help each other, I understand the thread has come a long year since 2011, and a lot of things have changed since then.
God bless us all in our endeavors.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Reelsteel: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2013
I only have copies of my secondary school statement of result, do I have to get the certificate or can I apply with them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nossybelle: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2013
I am looking for a school to apply to against September 2014 academic yr. My program of choice is not really offered in most schools and most offer it as a 3yrs course as against Lambton who offers it for 2yrs accelerated with co-op.(power engineering technology).
[/quote]
Hello you can check out SAIT IN CALGARY OR NAIT in Edmonton. one of them will have your course. they are both in the Alberta province.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Reelsteel: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
nossybelle: I am looking for a school to apply to against September 2014 academic yr. My program of choice is not really offered in most schools and most offer it as a 3yrs course as against Lambton who offers it for 2yrs accelerated with co-op.(power engineering technology).

Hello you can check out SAIT IN CALGARY OR NAIT in Edmonton. one of them will have your course. they are both in the Alberta province.

I already did bro, they both offer power engineering technology and petroleum engineering technology respectively but without Co op and Alberta province is more expensive than Ontario for a student.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joseph1013: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reelsteel: See my people o.
Ok I just dropped by and can't believe how much information here. You guys are great.
I also believe that paper route is GAY, and would jump on anything online for quicker processing.
But has anyone seen the biometric data capture scheduled to start from 23 October 2013 on cic. For Nigeria study permit applicants? I'm not sure how that would be captured through the online route.

Secondly I hear Lambton college requires u apply through maple education now, I would like to know if it's compulsory, I no get $2000 to give them o, besides my older bro in Lambton did the application process himself. Any current information would be appreciated.
Besides he says sarnia where Lambton is located isn't very nice.(not my problem as I even need a quiet environment to study and get that distinction I was denied in naija).

Please if you are a new applicants for sept 2014 let's help each other, I understand the thread has come a long year since 2011, and a lot of things have changed since then.
God bless us all in our endeavors.

Are you seeking a first degree or post graduate program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
jaymdee: Oh, now this is getting scary. My school's account office says my tuition and board hasn't dropped in my student account yet, and the embassy needs the receipt by oct 16. I'm worried about this. Anyone facing similar situation? I have my telex copy mailed to me from my bank (for the wire transfer). Can I submit this telex copy with an explanation letter? It seems risky. Please let me hear from you guys.

Don't be worried, it takes about 2 to 3 working days for it to reflect in Canada school accounts.

From your info, I believe the school will send you the tuition receipt via email before Friday latest. Please do not submit you talex without a copy of receipt from the school.

If you don't receive it by 8pm Thursday evening then call the school account dept again. Remember the time difference between nigeria and canada is about 5 to 6 hrs depending on the region.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
kclexa:

Don't be worried, it takes about 2 to 3 working days for it to reflect in Canada school accounts.

From your info, I believe the school will send you the tuition receipt via email before Friday latest. Please do not submit you talex without a copy of receipt from the school.

If you don't receive it by 8pm Thursday evening then call the school account dept again. Remember the time difference between nigeria and canada is about 5 to 6 hrs depending on the region.

Good luck
.....There is absolutely nothing wrong in submiting telex copy....he only needs to back it up with a letter explaining the delay in getting the reciept....the VO's are human beings to na...they reason too like me and u....its better he submit wat he has....and besides it has been done severally on this forum and all na still good news....so his own isnt the first.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
PlayPays:

I have a guy that also did medical a month now but the thing is a winter applicant has no reason to be in hurry since you still have enough weeks before start date. Meanwhile, to avoid d kinda situation of Deebla you just have to visit cdch to confirm if they've gotten ur result, aint no harm in that!

Playpays; thanks for the heads up. Yea am in for the winter so there is still time but will do what deebla did before the 60 days window runs out.

In the main time, let me keep helping others get to the stage I have passed.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....There is absolutely nothing wrong in submiting telex copy....he only needs to back it up with a letter explaining the delay in getting the reciept....the VO's are human beings to na...they reason too like me and u....its better he submit wat he has....and besides it has been done severally on this forum and all na still good news....so his own isnt the first.....

ChriGo; I get your point but since he has until 16th and today is just 8th. He still has the 2 to 3 days within his reach. I was advising from my personal experience as same thing happened to me but the receipt arrived 3 days after the talex.

What better way to learn ? If not from other people's experience. This Canada thing na proper training for patience and perseverance.

Cheers bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
kclexa:

ChriGo; I get your point but since he has until 16th and today is just 8th. He still has the 2 to 3 days within his reach. I was advising from my personal experience as same thing happened to me but the receipt arrived 3 days after the talex.

What better way to learn ? If not from other people's experience. This Canada thing na proper training for patience and perseverance.

Cheers bro.
.....Yes oo my broda...dats true....have u now submited the reciept to cdhc?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Congrats to you Chrigo! one thing i learnt fro you is to keep saying whatever you you want no matter what the situation looks like, pple may even laff at you and whatever, just be consistent with your words.... again congrats...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by julius99(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello, please how do I get student visa to
study in Russia and how do I get the flight
ticket.
how much will both cost me and how long
will it take?
regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
It can only be GOD if GOD be for who can be against. Silent follower have bin following since last year Feb came on around  the same time with earthgreeners only talk when there a fight in the house  it  is my turn and time to share my good news.SPONSOR: FATHER 

School: Algonquin College

Start date: winter 2014

Application method: online 

Applied: august 22

Medical came in : September 16Medical done September 23

Told To bring my passport: September 30.Chop chop and chopped  T.R.V: OCT 8. . 1hour  agoAll Thanks to GOD first and everybody both silent follower like me and d active ones, to our oga at the top thanks for the time to reply my mails (SIGA)  sampitt,laureek. You are all wonderful people.‬

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405: It can only be GOD if GOD be for who can be against. Silent follower have bin following since last year Feb came on around  the same time with earthgreeners only talk when there a fight in the house  it  is my turn and time to share my good news.SPONSOR: FATHER 

Told To bring my passport: September 30.Chop chop and chopped  T.R.V: OCT 8. . 1hour  agoAll Thanks to GOD first and everybody both silent follower like me and d active ones, to our oga at the top thanks for the time to reply my mails (SIGA)  sampitt,laureek. You are all wonderful people.‬

congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jesunro: Congrats to you Chrigo! one thing i learnt fro you is to keep saying whatever you you want no matter what the situation looks like, pple may even laff at you and whatever, just be consistent with your words.... again congrats...
....Jesunro...i say a big thank you oo...really appreciate....na baba God oo....i didnt hear from u again.....hope u're clear now?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405: It can only be GOD if GOD be for who can be against. Silent follower have bin following since last year Feb came on around  the same time with earthgreeners only talk when there a fight in the house  it  is my turn and time to share my good news.SPONSOR: FATHER 

congrtas bruf,where did you do ur medicals, dat was pretty fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Reelsteel: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
joseph1013:

Are you seeking a first degree or post graduate program?
Post graduate diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2013

Congrats! May your journey be fruitful

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
....@Seir405...Congrats man...dat was pretty fast mehn!!..... Dis online fast sha...fast medics,fast TRV....Congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....Yes oo my broda...dats true....have u now submited the reciept to cdhc?.....

Yes bro, submitted on the 18th of last month, thats 2 days before the deadline. But we are the old school paper route type. So patience is our virtue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Congrats seir405, me self tap from your quick online TRV into my paper route smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
papa km: congrats
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
kayconsult: congrtas bruf,where did you do ur medicals, dat was pretty fast
Asaju with online ur mind na rest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....@Seir405...Congrats man...dat was pretty fast mehn!!..... Dis online fast sha...fast medics,fast TRV....Congrats....
It was the day they sent me mail to bring my passport d visa start to they read not today. U need see d visa d fiine pass d most handsome guy in 9ja.I dey go keep my pally for bank ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
clusterphobia: Congrats seir405, me self tap from your quick online TRV into my paper route smiley
Tap well well oooo and drink sef u need am don't worry na ur turn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013

Congrats bro, yours is exceptionally fast .
Please stop being silent, try and help those in need of advice; now that you have proven your method works.

Congrats once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.