Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586249 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
kclexa:

Congrats bro, yours is exceptionally fast .
Please stop being silent, try and help those in need of advice; now that you have proven your method works.

Congrats once again.
Okay boss thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
the greatest mistake i made was going thru paper route. i hope say my medicals go don arrive now sha. dem don force me change my programme to winter. all good anyways...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jesunro: the greatest mistake i made was going thru paper route. i hope say my medicals go don arrive now sha. dem don force me change my programme to winter. all good anyways...

bros no b only u, medicals don pass 60days
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nossybelle: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
nas-jay:

bros no b only u, medicals don pass 60days

have you gone to the embassy nas jay? ur visa could be sitting there....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
nossybelle:

have you gone to the embassy nas jay? ur visa could be sitting there....

they sent me na email yesterday!

Hello,

Your email enquiry refers.

We are currently waiting for the results of your medical exam.

Once your medical results have been received by this office your submission will be reviewed by a visa officer and a final decision will be made. We will return you submission documents by your pre-paid return courier or through the VAC if that is how your application was submitted.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Visa Office | Bureau de Visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
nas-jay:

they sent me na email yesterday!

Hello,

Your email enquiry refers.

We are currently waiting for the results of your medical exam.

Once your medical results have been received by this office your submission will be reviewed by a visa officer and a final decision will be made. We will return you submission documents by your pre-paid return courier or through the VAC if that is how your application was submitted.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Visa Office | Bureau de Visa
Deputy High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat auxillaire du Canada
4 Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Where did u do your medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jahing: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello Guys
Please i have a question and this issue has been bothering me over time.I submitted my application with my friend early July.They called my friend for Medicals Late last month.Mine still under processing.Please guys, what does that mean to my application? When i track my passport status,it still indicates application still under processing.Kindly give me an insight of this situation if you have experience regarding this.Thank you so much guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
What date did submit ur application and which route and are u For fall or winter?
jahing: Hello Guys
Please i have a question and this issue has been bothering me over time.I submitted my application with my friend early July.They called my friend for Medicals Late last month.Mine still under processing.Please guys, what does that mean to my application? When i track my passport status,it still indicates application still under processing.Kindly give me an insight of this situation if you have experience regarding this.Thank you so much guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
nicemax:

Where did u do your medical?

@ the Consultants Practice,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jahing: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank you.I haven't been called for medicals at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
julius99: Hello, please how do I get student visa to
study in Russia and how do I get the flight
ticket.
how much will both cost me and how long
will it take?
regards,

This is a joke!
You must be Julius Agwu

I'm a fan!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jahing: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
We both have admission to the same school and we are both from the same university.The resumption date is January 6.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405: It can only be GOD if GOD be for who can be against. Silent follower have bin following since last year Feb came on around  the same time with earthgreeners only talk when there a fight in the house  it  is my turn and time to share my good news.SPONSOR: FATHER 

School: Algonquin College

Start date: winter 2014

Application method: online 

Applied: august 22

Medical came in : September 16
Medical done September 23

Told To bring my passport: September 30.Chop chop and chopped  T.R.V: OCT 8. . 1hour  ago
All Thanks to GOD first and everybody both silent follower like me and d active ones, to our oga at the top thanks for the time to reply my mails (SIGA)  sampitt,laureek. You are all wonderful people.‬

Brother of life...this is God at work....
CONGRATULATIONS MANNN.....Mister Ottawa (ota dey dere) LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
nas-jay:

August 8, @ the Consultants Practice,

Bros, have u been there to confirm if your medical has been sent?
If u haven't pls do asap and make sure you see the doctor have him check on their system.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
seir405: I

CONGRATULATIONS MANNN.....CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
jahing: We both have admission to the same school and we are both from the same university.The resumption date is January 6.

Bros you just have to chill for your time it won't pass u..... You and your friend have been doing it all together but this time ur applications are been handled by different VOs.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Date u submitted and if is paper Route u use, I will say u should relax and pray
jahing: We both have admission to the same school and we are both from the same university.The resumption date is January 6.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kittysunshine: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
PlayPays:

This is a joke!
You must be Julius Agwu

I'm a fan!
Playplays got M̶̲̥̅E̶̲̥̅ rolling. The guy must be a comedian truly. Rush kini?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jahing: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thank you so much. I wont lie,it got me down a bit but am still supporting my friend as we both went for his medicals.Thank you so much once again,i appreciate it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
PlayPays:

Bros, have u been there to confirm if your medical has been sent?
If u haven't pls do asap and make sure you see the doctor have him check on their system.

yes d doctor, confirm on their system it has been sent to France,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
did my medicals too at the consultants place, went back there to confirm if it had been sent to Paris, yet the same story oo. i dont know what the problem is with them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ok
Jesunro: did my medicals too at the consultants place, went back there to confirm if it had been sent to Paris, yet the same story oo. i dont know what the problem is with them...
Jesunro: did my medicals too at the consultants place, went back there to confirm if it had been sent to Paris, yet the same story oo. i dont know what the problem is with them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chrigo my Special Adviser grin, sorry this is coming late. A big CONGRATS to you, I'm so happy for you. All those months of tapping blessings from people, finally worked out for you. I speedily tap your blessing and those you have been tapping for months now..........too much blessing dey worry me now cool

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013

last week Cdhc told me they way preparing a list, which they want to send to Paris to request for the needed medicals results!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
same thing dar lady dat always calls you after filling the form told me over a month ago though. maybe i will av to go check dem up. buh den aint dey supposed to call me up if the stuff is ready ni? na waa o...
nas-jay:

last week Cdhc told me they way preparing a list, which they want to send to Paris to request for the needed medicals results!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
nas-jay:

@ the Consultants Practice,

Seems these Consultants Practice is a big let done. Asuju seems to be faster or is it only Consultant Practice that sends their samples to France?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
PlayPays:

This is a joke!
You must be Julius Agwu

I'm a fan!

Hahahahaha!
Sacarsm between the lines...smh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
please if i withraw my paper route appliction submited in August,can i still make use those document especilly the SOA and letter of sponsorship because the date on it is 2nd of August. Can i still make use of those document despite the date on it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
nas-jay:

If that's what cdch told u then u'll have to keep disturbing em. This is a similar situation with Deebla so funny that the clinic even said it was cdch that 'locked' the medical result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please, what do you advise i do now cos they av already altered my plans for next year already, now i will be finishing around summer when i was supposed to have been thru before then and be planning some important things... kaikai...
PlayPays:

If that's what cdch told u then u'll have to keep disturbing em. This is a similar situation with Deebla so funny that the clinic even said it was cdch that 'locked' the medical result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jesunro: Please, what do you advise i do now cos they av already altered my plans for next year already, now i will be finishing around summer when i was supposed to have been thru before then and be planning some important things... kaikai...

What's your start date?
Have u also visited the doctor for confirmation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
yep, i have been to the childrens' practise, the doctor showed me by himself that it was sent. i applied via vfs on the 2nd of May, was supposed to have resumed with the Fall students, now i was made acquire a new start date which is in Winter. 7th of Jan to be precise.
PlayPays:

What's your start date?
Have u also visited the doctor for confirmation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.