Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589654 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Godrock: Please guys, I will be submitting my application this week. My Sponsor is my Father's friend and He will be using His company account. And my Father will be droping a land propt. But we don't have CofO yet. And if we start processing it, it can't meet up my visa application. But we have the Agreement doc - Agreement between Buyer and the Seller. I have been lectured by friends but I need to ask here... Please Help me... I don't want to be denied again oooo..... Abeg...
Based on a first hand experience, I would advise you to go ahead with the agreement document and probably a receipt. If you don't have the C of O at this point, then don't bother. Just be sure whatever document you are using is authentic. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just thot to mention this,might of help to others yet to apply,i didnt know this information when i applied to ontario,now i noticed ontario is the most expensive province to live in,it is quite different from other places in terms of cost.Car insurance here is the most expensive in canada and it goes on like that.I would advise applicants to look into alberta,minus lower costs they offer the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program,whereby if you work after 1year upon completion of school on a post study work permit you can apply for permanent residence. i think it is worth noting,ok back to applications..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
mosquitoway: Just thot to mention this,might of help to others yet to apply,i didnt know this information when i applied to ontario,now i noticed ontario is the most expensive province to live in,it is quite different from other places in terms of cost.Car insurance here is the most expensive in canada and it goes on like that.I would advise applicants to look into alberta,minus lower costs they offer the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program,whereby if you work after 1year upon completion of school on a post study work permit you can apply for permanent residence. i think it is worth noting,ok back to applications..lol
Thanks brother for this important piece of advice...Hope you are doing great in Canny...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by phemobay: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
can someone guide me on how to apply for canada visit visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Srry guys about repeating this question,I have complied all my documents and its just this piece of info that is currently holding me bck. Would really appreciate a response on this for those who have submitted

1. About the questioner: I want to save it as a pdf file and fill it then scan and upload. Hope i am in order??

2. IN the IMM1294E form under the DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA section, we are asked to indicate the cost of the study under three area : Tuition , Room and Board, Other fees - are we to put the fees for the total duration of the study ( 2yrs) or just the annual tuition?

3. In the same section as described above, requesting the amount of money available for study, ai assume that i am to fill in the money in the ban statements currently that is available or what.

suggestions needed urgently

Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
phemobay: can someone guide me on how to apply for canada visit visa

boss go to this link all the information and the forms are there with application guidelines..most pipl here are for school wnt have time:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_temporary_resident_temporaire_formulaires.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
lucky Don: Thanks brother for this important piece of advice...Hope you are doing great in Canny...
yes boss....once you are settled in you begin to enjoy it and slowly forget cdhc's torment,na y it no easy for old nairalanders to stay on..lol,we thank God for people like oga Siga wey dey always dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
I think this Alberta of a place is the best to settle in oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
hydiciousb:

pls what abt instance where there is a wrong date of birth on my waec result? Is there anything you can do?
nutin o. Dat na waec work. Report 2 waec ofix
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
2-chains:
I think this Alberta of a place is the best to settle in oh

oga chains pls can i have your email so we can exchange phn contacts or BB pin, i wanna calla bout some details on the online submission. I feel a direct conversation would be faster and more effective.

urgent pls.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nuendo:

oga chains pls can i have your email so we can exchange phn contacts or BB pin, i wanna calla bout some details on the online submission. I feel a direct conversation would be faster and more effective.

urgent pls.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nuendo: Srry guys about repeating this question,I have complied all my documents and its just this piece of info that is currently holding me bck. Would really appreciate a response on this for those who have submitted

1. About the questioner: I want to save it as a pdf file and fill it then scan and upload. Hope i am in order??

2. IN the IMM1294E form under the DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA section, we are asked to indicate the cost of the study under three area : Tuition , Room and Board, Other fees - are we to put the fees for the total duration of the study ( 2yrs) or just the annual tuition?

3. In the same section as described above, requesting the amount of money available for study, ai assume that i am to fill in the money in the ban statements currently that is available or what.

suggestions needed urgently

Regards,

On the first question, can't you have adobe XI and fill out on the computer, save and upload?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Godrock: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
bumdish:
Based on a first hand experience, I would advise you to go ahead with the agreement document and probably a receipt. If you don't have the C of O at this point, then don't bother. Just be sure whatever document you are using is authentic. Goodluck

Thanks for your advice. God Bless you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mehn. THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM OH!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SPOKE TO 2-CHAINS BABA AND HE PUT ME THROUGH ON THE INQUIRIES I HAD. ONE LOVE BRO. UNA TOO MUCH>!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
honourableseyi: @siga, Please where can i get the affidavit of support that my sponsor will fill? Can i get it online or any other place except Lagos?
....bro...Siga no dey Naija oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just got back my passport with my student visa. It was a seamless process and everything took 23days from start to finish. Though I applied from outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
GboyegaD: Just got back my passport with my student visa. It was a seamless process and everything took 23days from start to finish. Though I applied from outside Nigeria.
...Congrats bro....the joy of applying outside Naija....it is well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
GboyegaD: Just got back my passport with my student visa. It was a seamless process and everything took 23days from start to finish. Though I applied from outside Nigeria.

CONGRATS......
Which Province?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2013

Congrats bro...this short duration remains a dream here in Naija...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Siga: ...Congrats bro....the joy of applying outside Naija....it is well...

Thanks baba. All na God. Now na to prepare for my graduation party next week remain.

earthgreeners:

CONGRATS......
Which Province?

I'm going to Calgary, Alberta.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Siga, bro do you have any useful info 'bout BU you think would be useful during ma application process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
kumulus: @Siga, bro do you have any useful info 'bout BU you think would be useful during ma application process.
watz BU?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2013
Siga: watz BU?

Ugh... Bishops University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2013
kumulus:

Ugh... Bishops University
..First time hearing of that university...sorry bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jenogieru(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2013
Oga Siga
Its really interesting to see high level of consultations and unparalleled information as to help one secure and process Canadian universities program. Please, I graduated about 13yrs ago but have be working in Logistic companies, but i have flair for Building constructions and I intend to go for PGD along that line though my first degree is in Mathematics.here are my questions;
1. How best can I account for the long gap since my 1st degree
2 Is age a basic criteria for admission in canadian universities?

Your kind response will help me pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rubenic(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Congratulations bro!!! grin
Could you please list the supporting documents you used.Which document(s) did you use to show tie to your country? This will help prospective student that will be applying from outside Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2013
jenogieru: Oga Siga
Its really interesting to see high level of consultations and unparalleled information as to help one secure and process Canadian universities program. Please, I graduated about 13yrs ago but have be working in Logistic companies, but i have flair for Building constructions and I intend to go for PGD along that line though my first degree is in Mathematics.here are my questions;
1. How best can I account for the long gap since my 1st degree
2 Is age a basic criteria for admission in canadian universities?

Your kind response will help me pls
....Since u have been working in Logistics since like u advised....why not go for something in that field ...by so doing...u give a flow into ur 13yrs....and the VO would be sold as well....

Ok...check this out... http://www.humber.ca/program/supply-chain-management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2013
rubenic:
Congratulations bro!!! grin
Could you please list the supporting documents you used.Which document(s) did you use to show tie to your country? This will help prospective student that will be applying from outside Nigeria. Thanks

I used the online platform and I only supplied the documents requested which are:
- A scanned copy of my passport's bio data page
- A scanned passport photograph
- The TRV form
- The family information form
- The schedule 1 form
- My admission letter
- My funding letter from the department and
- My letter of interest.

In my understanding, your letter of interest should be detailed stating your objectives, how you have followed through with it, and your future plans.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2013
@mr. Siga and others, is it posible to submit tax clearance cert. That is more than six months old? because I intend submitting tax clearance along side with other documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2013
U didn't submit ur own statement of account...
GboyegaD:

I used the online platform and I only supplied the documents requested which are:
- A scanned copy of my passport's bio data page
- A scanned passport photograph
- The TRV form
- The family information form
- The schedule 1 form
- My admission letter
- My funding letter from the department and
- My letter of interest.

In my understanding, your letter of interest should be detailed stating your objectives, how you have followed through with it, and your future plans.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by darellone: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2013
As an International student, which semester should I apply for as my friend told me that Nigerians can only apply for September semester.

January semester
Application deadline: October 15

May semester
Application deadline: February 15

September semester
Application deadline: May 31

I'm planning to apply for Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Finance (Thompson Rivers University)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2013
Good day guys,
Please one question;

THE FAMILY MEMBERS AND SPONSOR'S BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND REQUIRED ARE TO BE ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPY??

URGENT REPLY PLS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.