Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489420 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
undecided[/color][/b]r[color=#990000]
asemota osazuwa: i have a qus to ask? if u are giving a date in your i20 that u should report to the school by less say 1 of october and u only have one week left to the date they told u. and u went ahead and book adate .which fell on th 7 of october can u still go to the school or has it expired?.[b][i][/i][center][/center][color=#770077][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Morris(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please house In case anyone wants to drop his
july or 1st week of August appointment or see
a close date within dis limit pls contact me
abeg @
08063907966 or
SWEETMORRIS2005@YAHOO.COM.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
asemota osazuwa: [center]i just[color=#006600][/color] want to thank God for wat he has done despite the fact that i was not given the visa but all thanks be to god the vo that interview me was a woman. she was very wicked she did not even wait for me to give him my details he just collected my document and told me no that i have not paid my sevis. meanwhile i have already paid my sevis.just because i did not pay in time she told me no .but i will be going for another interview by God grace , next month [/center] angry
Newbie! Did you just quote the message? Asemota Osazuwa Sydney!!!!!! Don't ask me further questions ooo. Lmao
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by linux28: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls i need ur help
i got admission into premedicine into a community college in america duration 24 months am scared as u guyz said they dont give them visas.
pls advise me
God bless u as u do so and may we all laugh for joy by his grace
thanks as u reply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by clementcro(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have been denied once, that was on the 25th of July, at Abuja, so I cant book the emergency appointment based on the information posted on the site, but this time around I want to do my interview in Lagos, Those Abuja guys are wicked.....lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
asemota osazuwa: i have a qus to ask? if u are giving a date in your i20 that u should report to the school by less say 1 of october and u only have one week left to the date they told u. and u went ahead and book adate .which fell on th 7 of october can u still go to the school or has it expired?.[b][/b][i][/i][center][/center][color=#770077][/color]
Write your program director at the school for possible extension of your resumption date telling them your case. At worse, you will be advised to defer the admission or your request be granted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: hv bin denied 3times nw am really confused my last interview was on tue I was only asked 2 quest,purpose of my trip n why my skl d

You can answer these quick questions. If at least one is YES in your case, you will need grace and endurance or simply try other countries. Nothing is impossible though.

(1) Have I complicated my record with the embassy?
(2) My comportment, facial expression and body language are awful during any interview.
(3) The course I applied for likely has disadvantages at the embassy (e.g BS/MS in swimming or event management).
(3) I'm 30+ just going for an asso. degree or BS.
(4) I can state almost correctly the number of ill-lucks I've had in the past 2 years.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
@imperiouxx, boss, pls did u see my mail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
clementcro: I have been denied once, that was on the 25th of July, at Abuja, so I cant book the emergency appointment based on the information posted on the site, but this time around I want to do my interview in Lagos, Those Abuja guys are wicked.....lol

undecided We are still in July 20, 2013 here in US. Which year was that?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seunbunmi: @imperiouxx, boss, pls did u see my mail?

Haven't checked that email in the past 1 day. I will.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

Haven't checked that email in the past 1 day. I will.
okay boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Seunbunmi:
okay boss!

Replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: hv bin denied 3times nw am really confused my last interview was on tue I was only asked 2 quest,purpose of my trip n why my skl d
I posted my first interview on dis thread my second goes like dis.vo-why r u goin to d us me-to study masters in int eco n finance vo-why valparaiso university me-i choose valpo cos due to d fact dat its d only university in america dat offers my course of study being it a dual course n it mks dem unique in breadth n depth in d whole of america also valpo is a lutheran university.vo -why do u want to study int eco n finance me-i chose int n eco cos its going to serve as a professional advancement in my role as a financial officer not only in my dad establishment but in multinational comps n public sector n d courswork under it like mico eco macro eco managerial eco applied econometrics probability financial mgt etc wuld equip mi with the right skillz n ideas to solve n analyse all economic n financial issues in d country n diaspora vo-do u write gre me-my gre was waived due to my good grade in my first degree n I hv a letter with respect to dat vo- don't worry vo-who is ur sponsor me-my dad vo-what does he do me-he owns an oil servicing firm vo-am sorri bla bla bla me-sorri ma wots d cause of my denial just reapply On tues I got to d MB Vo what's d purpose of ur trip Me-to study masters in international eco N finance why valpo Me-aside the fact dat d tuition is very affordable 4 my dad,its only the skl dat offers my course of study being it a dual course which mks dem unique in breadth n depth in d whole of america.pls I nid u peeps hlp ejo oo am thinking my skl resume aug 26 though gottin anoda visa fee but no date yet
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Bimmey(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
clementcro: I have been denied once, that was on the 25th of July, at Abuja, so I cant book the emergency appointment based on the information posted on the site, but this time around I want to do my interview in Lagos, Those Abuja guys are wicked.....lol
lol u r funny who now told u lagis guys r smilling, infact based on wat I c the lagos guys did d day I was dere dis past week I can say abuja guys will be beta dan dem or they r on same level. Only d ladies r fair. God will help us sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: I posted my first interview on dis thread my second goes like dis.vo-why r u goin to d us me-to study masters in int eco n finance vo-why valparaiso university me-i choose valpo cos due to d fact dat its d only university in america dat offers my course of study being it a dual course n it mks dem unique in breadth n depth in d whole of america also valpo is a lutheran university.vo -why do u want to study int eco n finance me-i chose int n eco cos its going to serve as a professional advancement in my role as a financial officer not only in my dad establishment but in multinational comps n public sector n d courswork under it like mico eco macro eco managerial eco applied econometrics probability financial mgt etc wuld equip mi with the right skillz n ideas to solve n analyse all economic n financial issues in d country n diaspora vo-do u write gre me-my gre was waived due to my good grade in my first degree n I hv a letter with respect to dat vo- don't worry vo-who is ur sponsor me-my dad vo-what does he do me-he owns an oil servicing firm vo-am sorri bla bla bla me-sorri ma wots d cause of my denial just reapply On tues I got to d MB Vo what's d purpose of ur trip Me-to study masters in international eco N finance why valpo Me-aside the fact dat d tuition is very affordable 4 my dad,its only the skl dat offers my course of study being it a dual course which mks dem unique in breadth n depth in d whole of america.pls I nid u peeps hlp ejo oo am thinking my skl resume aug 26 though gottin anoda visa fee but no date yet

Obviously Gre/Gmat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bimmey: lol u r funny who now told u lagis guys r smilling, infact based on wat I c the lagos guys did d day I was dere dis past week I can say abuja guys will be beta dan dem or they r on same level. Only d ladies r fair. God will help us sha
I prefer d ladies to interview mi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
fittty:

Obviously Gre/Gmat
but fittty he didn't ask mi 4 my gre d third time,even my first interview dey never mentioned any test,it was d second d lady ask n I xplained to er n she said I shouldn't boder d third one just two questions alone,pls r my answ ok pls am not just happy actually dat gy. Was just denienn everybodii dat comes his way
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Bimmey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: but fittty he didn't ask mi 4 my gre d third time,even my first interview dey never mentioned any test,it was d second d lady ask n I xplained to er n she said I shouldn't boder d third one just two questions alone,pls r my answ ok pls am not just happy actually dat gy. Was just denienn everybodii dat comes his way
I think we fell to d wrong hand cos I experienced wat u r talking abt ur 3rd interview even someone postd here dat dey ask a guy wats ur name n age n dats all n d next tin s denial. So wat will u say to dat one.we r jst unlucky to fall into this hands. Praying against their likes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: but fittty he didn't ask mi 4 my gre d third time,even my first interview dey never mentioned any test,it was d second d lady ask n I xplained to er n she said I shouldn't boder d third one just two questions alone,pls r my answ ok pls am not just happy actually dat gy. Was just denienn everybodii dat comes his way

Question is why just two questions and that's all?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

You can answer these quick questions. If at least one is YES in your case, you will need grace and endurance or simply try other countries. Nothing is impossible though.

(1) Have I complicated my record with the embassy?
(2) My comportment, facial expression and body language are awful during any interview.
(3) The course I applied for likely has disadvantages at the embassy (e.g BS/MS in swimming or event management).
(3) I'm 30+ just going for an asso. degree or BS.
(4) I can state almost correctly the number ill-lucks I've had in the past 2 years.

may b No 2
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: may b No 2

Work on it, give some time and go again or simply try elsewhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

Question is why just two questions and that's all?
pls I don't understand
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

Work on it, give some time and go again or simply try elsewhere.
no 4 too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: pls I don't understand

Just puzzling with myself. How about your records. You know the interview is sequential. What is written about the first time dictates what is known about you the next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: no 4 too

Then you should be your pastor/imam's close friend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

Then you should be your pastor/imam's close friend.
tankz I appreciate I will surely do dat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
linux28: pls i need ur help
i got admission into premedicine into a community college in america duration 24 months am scared as u guyz said they dont give them visas.
pls advise me
God bless u as u do so and may we all laugh for joy by his grace
thanks as u reply.
Yes,the chances of getting a visa with community college are quite slim but it's not impossible getting one. I believe,if I'm not mistaken,that snazzygirl got into a community college for pre-medicine as well. U might want to get in touch with her or read her posts for tips.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kingcobra2003: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

Check my post on Dec 21, 2012 and Jan 3, 2013 on my profile.

I can see ur post of Dec 21, 2012 which has a transcript of ur experience. However, I couldn't see the transcript for Jan 3, 2013 as u directed. Nevertheless, it seems Dec 21, 2012 was the anniversary of ur first denial. That's what I gathered from reading ur post of that date. If so, was the Jan 3, 2013 date the third try? sry about the lawyerly grilling, just want to be sure i'm not jeopardizing my chances by reapplying so soon after a denial. Thanks buddie.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
kingcobra2003:

I can see ur post of Dec 21, 2012 which has a transcript of ur experience. However, I couldn't see the transcript for Jan 3, 2013 as u directed. Nevertheless, it seems Dec 21, 2012 was the anniversary of ur first denial. That's what I gathered from reading ur post of that date. If so, was the Jan 3, 2013 date the third try? sry about the lawyerly grilling, just want to be sure i'm not jeopardizing my chances by reapplying so soon after a denial. Thanks buddie.
@ kingcobra r u goin 4 ur 2nd or 3rd
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
kingcobra2003:

@ kingcobra r u goin 4 ur 2nd or 3rd interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kingcobra2003: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
mckenziiii: @ kingcobra r u goin 4 ur 2nd or 3rd interview?

Going for my second interview. Why?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mckenziiii: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
kingcobra2003:

Going for my second interview. Why?
just asking,u wuld get it in jesus mighty name Amen#

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.