Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487865 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yvete: This is one of the reasons why i do NOT waste my time with people that would NOT apply to the right schools or refuse to write GRE.
#ColdBlooded.. cool
And to those of you that refuse to disclose the name of your school, goodluck!
Mama Yvete, that couldn't have been said better. People no go gree

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Na one young gal interview ♍ƺ she just f u c k ♍ƺ up

Vo ur purpose 2US

♍ƺ to study 4masters in bus Admin and management in Everest uni

Vo so What degree do you have? Show me

♍ƺ b. Tech URP I showed er my certificate

Vo why did you chose uni abc

♍ƺ because it is the oldest business. Institution in florida dated bak to 1890s also its affordable

Vo: how many skuls do you apply to?

♍ƺ: 2in uk 1in USA and 1 in Nija

Vo: did you write SAT, GRE IELTS and co

♍ƺ: No but I did toefl and I showed her

Vo so who will Be ur sponsor?

♍ƺ: my mum

Vo: what does she do?

♍ƺ: she runs a firm that is into real estate.... We acquire land frm government or land owners (omo onile) and we get certificate of occupancy, design it into lay out and sell or we can develop to the finishing and sell

Vo: how many siblings do you have?

♍ƺ: 1 older sister, she's married and works in a bank

Vo: where does she reside?

♍ƺ: ibadan

Vo: do you know ur mums Annual income?

♍ƺ: the income its nt rilly fixed I have er statement of acc here

Vo: okay G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ pass it to ♍ƺ and she returned it.....
Vo: so what does ur dad do?

♍ƺ: he is late

Immediately she went to the next cubicle and talk to the person for like 2-3mins and she came back saying am sorry I can't give you this visa nw

♍ƺ: why I have a lot docx here to prove that I will not Be an Immigrant

VO: you are not qualify that's what I can say now

So I walked out dejectedly.......
ℓ☺ℓ cheesy
So where do you tink I went wrong?
My skul resumes by 15 April can I still make it and re apply?
affordability aint the point bro. Its about what the school can offer you. Tell how best the school suits you academically. My opinion though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
moroh: Mama Yvete, that couldn't have been said better. People no go gree

The thing tire me abeg! Ask them to READ THE DANG THREAD FROM PART 1 AND THEY WON'T LISTEN. Instead, they will come in here lying that they did. I hate to see people blow their chances. Like WTH?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
House, I applied to Northern Arizona University, Eastern Michigan University and Texam a & m. MA applied communication, MA Communication studies. Please, I hope its a better school. I still awaits admission decision though. I wrote GRE and have told the house my score.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
This part 4 didnt start well after all the prayer. FBI/CIA as soon as u told the vo everest institute she just gave up thats why your interview no make sense.

bodeplot: Kpolli and all, does lsu waive toefl for nigerians, heard dey waive bt wanted to be sure.thanks in advance..good to start dis new part 4.expecting my own miracle soonest.God will do it

just write all the necessary exams whether they asked for it or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Funding/ Reasons for choosing the school could be the reasons for the denial. If you can get another date before resumption that'll be fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mamacita007: This part 4 didnt start well after all the prayer. FBI/CIA as soon as u told the vo everest institute she just gave up thats why your interview no make sense.

Is that the same Mt. Everest dem dey talk say make we dey avoid for this thread? It better not be.

And for the rest, hiding the name of their schools, una own time draws nigh. Wetin go force una declare am dey come.

@Slimmy: You sharply declare your own make you no go make the same mistake right? Your schools are on point......lol. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
fittty: Funding/ Reasons for choosing the school caused the denial. If you can get another date before resumption then fine

Can you please explain why the above points you mentioned caused the denial?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP: Is that the same Mt. Everest dem dey talk say make we dey avoid for this thread? It better not be.

And for the rest, hiding the name of their schools, una own time draws nigh. Wetin go force una declare am dey come.

@Slimmy: You sharply declare your own make you no go make the same mistake right? Your schools are on point......lol. No shaking.

slimmy na sharp guy e b lloooolll

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP:

Is that the same Mt. Everest dem dey talk say make we dey avoid for this thread? It better not be.

I never get any admit, admission decision is in april, so am still waiting. I want to get admit, then will tell you guys my choice and you'll help me weigh my chances of visa approval
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
@FBI/CIA - sorry about the delay bro, start planning for your next interview. God go do am.

I wonder why people hide their schools, if you want help from the gurus then you have to earn it by being plain and straight forward.
Talking from experience(VIU) smiley cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
olarwarlay: Talking from experience(VIU) smiley cheesy

Hahaha ... I cannot see VIU without laughing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
olarwarlay: @FBI/CIA - sorry about the delay bro, start planning for your next interview. God go do am.

I wonder why people hide their schools, if you want help from the gurus then you have to earn it by being plain and straight forward.
Talking from experience(VIU) smiley cheesy

What has changed since the last time he went for the first interview? - @ bolded.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP:

What has changed since the last time he went for the first interview? - @ bolded.

Nothing has changed, just saying he should start preparing better answers for his next interview. I guess he'll have to work on his points.
Dunno if i have answered your question Sir 'coz i am a learner myself!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
olarwarlay:

Nothing has changed, just saying he should start preparing better answers for his next interview. I guess he'll have to work on his points.
Dunno if i have answered your question Sir 'coz i am a learner myself!

grin grin i can't stop laughing, i think he just need to get another admission in a more standard school and i also think he got denied on the basis of him saying he applied to just 1 school in America shocked and 2 in uk and 1 in 9ja. The Vo might tink he has other options, thinking is not really serious about studying in US

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Seunbunmi: grin grin i can't stop laughing, i think he just need to get another admission in a more standard school and i also think he got denied on the basis of him saying he applied to just 1 school in America shocked and 2 in uk and 1 in 9ja. The Vo might tink he has other options, thinking is not really serious about studying in US

I think the school is the problem. This same problem happened in part 3 when vo even told him that im very sorry its like youre very smart but you chose a bad school and its that same everest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mamacita007:

I think the school is the problem. This same problem happened in part 3 when vo even told him that im sorry its like youre very smart but you chose a bad school and its that same everest.

Yes you are so correct! i really wish people can be patience enough to read through the thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
@FBI,

Why you took off your experience? The best advice in the world is those that seem to be criticisms. You and others will learn from it. Best of luck next time.

*imperiouxx and left*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
sorry bro, this one will serve as lesson to those who are not ready speak out the name of thier skul nd make use of blablablabla uni... una don catch fire same everest kee a guy was denied because of this same skul and its seems was even telling the V.O that the d skul is an accredited uni b4 d V.O cuts in and said is one of the bad uni in USA and something like fraud as well am ready to speak out the name of my skul make i no go catch fire like fbi/cia grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
@OjaP gay-ish**.kee na wha for u oooo why dont ask me wht smithjanetstore is all abt and ill explain prof
NL mama yvete its seems there is something wrong somewhere u jst like to dey take me rub am bigtime wetin i do u self, on a more serious note kindly come up with something good, i mean a good advice on how to fill those 8yrs gap abg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mamacita007: This part 4 didnt start well after all the prayer. FBI/CIA as soon as u told the vo everest institute she just gave up thats why your interview no make sense.

just write all the necessary exams whether they asked for it or not.

When Kpolli talked someone called him cold hearted and a bully.... Do I still care, NO

Can't wait to continue laughing undecided cheesy grin

Imagine my first post in part 4 grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yvete: This is one of the reasons why i do NOT waste my time with people that would NOT apply to the right schools or refuse to write GRE.
#ColdBlooded.. cool
And to those of you that refuse to disclose the name of your school, good luck!

#TeamColdBlooded
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
kpolli: #TeamColdBlooded
What happened to "sorry bro"? grin
I saw you on that Alcohol thread..Hmnnnn

@Smith: Please kindly explain what this means "u jst like to dey take me rub am bigtime".
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin

This Nairaland sef.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teexzle: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hello aus, wat do u tink abt southern new hamsphire uni, and can u pls list d schools we shdnt apply to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
teexzle: Hello aus, wat do u tink abt southern new hamsphire uni, and can u pls list d schools we shdnt apply to
lol. Anoda sharp guy in the house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
teexzle: Hello aus, wat do u tink abt southern new hamsphire uni, and can u pls list d schools we shdnt apply to

Dont apply to;

Virginia Int'l Uni.

Everest.

University of Phoenix.

People will add more.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by cyril83(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
OjaP:

Dont apply to;

Virginia Int'l Uni.

Everest.

University of Phoenix.

People will add more.
pls bro, what do you know about capital uni ohio?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Don't fret guys!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ Yvete:

I agree with you on that. Best thing is for applicants to drop the name of their schools here so we can all help look into them.

Our friends in the Canada Visa section do that alot. Most of them even go as far as pasting word-for-word the email they received from the schools and Professors. It is only on USA visa thread that I see people hiding the names of their schools.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
^^ Its for protection oh! Yvete doesn't want to announce her admission this fall and next semester, OjaP will announce his own admission to my department! Haha! All of a sudden, the Geologist wants to become a Supply Chain expert grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.