Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (495114 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jchatty(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ fittty or what do u call ur self, what do u mean? You just want to make a fool of yourself. You are talking as if ur Cranial capacity is below 1000cc. Anyway, I don't blame you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bones007: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Any bad thing about my school" Concord University" in west virginia. Pls say something I don't wanna fall victim of visa denial.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yvete: ^^ Its for protection oh! Yvete doesn't want to announce her admission this fall and next semester, OjaP will announce his own admission to my department! Haha! All of a sudden, the Geologist wants to become a Supply Chain expert grin

This is actually funny.....and OjaP transferring from California State University to University of Houston........lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
jchatty: @ fittty or what do u call ur self, what do u mean? You just want to make a fool of yourself. You are talking as if ur Cranial capacity is below 1000cc. Anyway, I don't blame you.

Dust!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
bodeplot: Kpolli and all, does lsu waive toefl for nigerians, heard dey waive bt wanted to be sure.thanks in advance..good to start dis new part 4.expecting my own miracle soonest.God will do it

LSU requires TOEFL, plus u wud still do another english exam here too... So better sabi english
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
I just got admitted into VIU for Fall 2013. What are my chances please?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ms Nas: I just got admitted into VIU for Fall 2013. What are my chances please?
grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
slimmy05: House, I applied to Northern Arizona University, Eastern Michigan University and Texam a & m. MA applied communication, MA Communication studies. Please, I hope its a better school. I still awaits admission decision though. I wrote GRE and have told the house my score.

Your choices are okay but I think you kinda played too safe though. You should easily get into NAU/EMich with your profile. Which of the Texas A&M's?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
webstradamus:

Your choices are okay but I think you kinda played too safe though. You should easily get into NAU/EMich with your profile. Which of the Texas A&M's?

played too safe, I don't get? Pls explain further. Its Texas A&M, college station
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
fittty:

Dust!

common mehn...fifty apologize man....the person only asked a question and you had the right to ignore it or help...not to insult..u went to far there...this is not what this thread is all about....U need to say some cool words here that was too harsh....Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2013
slimmy05: played too safe, I don't get? Pls explain further. Its Texas A&M, college station

Since you already applied to College Station then that's ambitious enough. Its usually good to add at least one "safety" school in case you don't make it into your top choices (in your case, Texas A&M).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2013
FBI....sorry mate....You sure need to tell people your school man...EVEREST is DOUCHE mehn.....Anyways..what you gonna do?? you probably dont wanna start looking for another school..its gonna be too late for everything...so i'd advice u just get some strong point about that same Douche Everest and use it as a weapon over the VO that is IF you are planning to re-apply...Cheers and better luck next time

Yvete, mamacita, imperiouxx ma nigga, kpoli, Big Francis nwanne mo, and the rest......I HAIL O! my oga @ the top them.....Cold for Boston dey affect me o....Snowing for like 2 days now....Anyways i don get job shap shap for school and school neva resume... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2013
OjaP:

Dont apply to;

Virginia Int'l Uni.

Everest.

University of Phoenix.

People will add more.

Apply to imperiouxx univeristy in Washington DC. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2013
Anthonymighty: ....Anyways i don get job shap shap for school and school neva resume... grin grin grin grin

Way to go bro ... congrats!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2013
Please house I'm a final year student studying electrical engineering at kwame Nkrumah Uni of Tech Kumasi, Ghana.I'll be graduating may 2014. I'm planning to apply to Georgia Tech, Texas A&M, university of chicago and univ of texas at Austin for Ms electrical engineering however, my GPA is only 3.23/4 which is 2:1 though but I'm worried its too low. Has anyone gotten into this schools what was your experience like? Also I'm planning to write GRE by spetember this year, please can anyone help me with materials or reccomend where I can get materials since I can't shop from amazon. I will greatly appreciate any help I get.. Email is Jasonvbassey@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obowunmi(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2013
imperiouxx:

Apply to imperiouxx university in Washington DC. cheesy

which one is Pheonix University? Everest? undecided undecided undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 1:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Anthonymighty: Yvete, mamacita, imperiouxx ma nigga, kpoli, Big Francis nwanne mo, and the rest......I HAIL O! my oga @ the top them.....Cold for Boston dey affect me o....Snowing for like 2 days now....Anyways i don get job shap shap for school and school neva resume... grin grin grin grin

awww... hustler! grin
You got a job so fast. I started applying for jobs (for Mamacita) while she was still in Nigeria. Guess you did the same thing. Congrats!

Has anyone of you undergrads checked out Morehouse College, Atlanta with alumni like MLK and Herman Cain? grin
Its an all boys boarding house. Heard its a pretty good school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2013
House Abeg which one out of the these schools (University of New Haven and University of South Florida Tampa) is good enough to go with their i-20's to the US Embassy? I got admitted into the two Uni but i need una advise. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Yvete:

awww... hustler! grin
You got a job so fast. I started applying for jobs (for Mamacita) while she was still in Nigeria. Guess you did the same thing. Congrats!

Has anyone of you undergrads checked out Morehouse College, Atlanta with alumni like MLK and Herman Cain? grin
Its an all boys boarding house. Heard its a pretty good school.

Yvete you know how it goes now....Nigerians are always up for the hustle anytime....I went for the interview and i impressed the lady...she said i should give them till thursday that if i hear from them then i got the job...but she called me on Wednesday instead....lol...I am a lucky dude because so many people applied for d same job....and i got it...I have an interesting Resume she said.... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:57am On Mar 22, 2013
imperiouxx:

Apply to imperiouxx univeristy in Washington DC. cheesy

Brother mii...se e oni funmi ni adiresi nii? ki nbale send kini yen sinyin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 4:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Anthonymighty:
Yvete, mamacita, imperiouxx ma nigga, kpoli, Big Francis nwanne mo, and the rest......I HAIL O! my oga @ the top them.....Cold for Boston dey affect me o....Snowing for like 2 days now....Anyways i don get job shap shap for school and school neva resume... grin grin grin grin
Yea. That's the spirit. Jisie ike nwanne!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 4:19am On Mar 22, 2013
jchatty: Pls I want to know if I can hide my M.Sc from VO during interview. Although d school I applied to know dt I have M.Sc because I mistakenly fill that during apllication but I don't know if schools do communicate with d embassy, and I don't want to say no and they later find out that I'm lying. I'm applying for M.Sc not Ph.D. Pls, big Francis, Vvet, Imperious and d Prof on dis forum help me out.
I think I understand your point of trying to hide your former M.Sc degree. Going for another M.Sc degree when the applicant already has one previously can be used as a strong reason for denial, especially if you can't back it up. However, the VO has no way of knowing if you have another M.Sc or not except if stated on your I-20, which I doubt will be. But if it is stated on your I-20 and the VO asks you your reasons for the second M.sc, then you'll have to come up with very cogent reasons for undertaking this second master's degree.
Only mention it if he asks you. If he doesn't, keep your mouth shut! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 4:21am On Mar 22, 2013
syahboy: Please house I'm a final year student studying electrical engineering at kwame Nkrumah Uni of Tech Kumasi, Ghana.I'll be graduating may 2014. I'm planning to apply to Georgia Tech, Texas A&M, university of chicago and univ of texas at Austin for Ms electrical engineering however, my GPA is only 3.23/4 which is 2:1 though but I'm worried its too low. Has anyone gotten into this schools what was your experience like? Also I'm planning to write GRE by spetember this year, please can anyone help me with materials or reccomend where I can get materials since I can't shop from amazon. I will greatly appreciate any help I get..
You forgot to drop your e-mail.
As for your GPA, you're good to go. Most schools demand a minimum of 3.0 CGPA. But if you can still increase the CGPA, please do. The higher the CGPA the better chances you stand.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2013
slimmy05: played too safe, I don't get? Pls explain further. Its Texas A&M, college station
He meant you applied to schools with high chances of acceptance, usually less-competitive.
Its all good though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Anthonymighty:

And am still very much jobless... Truly, all fingers are not equal cry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Yvete:
What happened to "sorry bro"? grin
I saw you on that Alcohol thread..Hmnnnn

@Smith: Please kindly explain what this means "u jst like to dey take me rub am bigtime".

I ain't sorry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 5:28am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jchatty(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2013
@ Big Francis, thank u man. You make sense and you contributed to my request intelligently unlike Fitty which his brain is operating below 1000cc. I don't expect much from dt kind of Chimp.Fitty Chimp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2013
jchatty: @ Big Francis, thank u man. You make sense and you contributed to my request intelligently unlike Fitty which his brain is operating below 1000cc. I don't expect much from dt kind of Chimp.Fitty Chimp
Its okay. Forget what happened. Let bygone be bygone.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2013
Anthonymighty:

Brother mii...se e oni funmi ni adiresi nii? ki nbale send kini yen sinyin

Hey tony, I'll email you now. You need to know how destabilize I am right now.... until all this is over. Thanks once more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.