Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (490004 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bones007: 12:46pm On May 13, 2013
technolee: My people in the house, please, I need an urgent response to this; If I manage to pay my SEVIS fee at cotonou, how am mine going to get the receipt mailed to me? I need to know because a visa interview has been scheduled for June 12 and am yet to pay for SEVIS. "I am quoting a friend ni oooo' I don't want any arrest when it comes to my own question

u will get ur confirmation after 2/3 days of paying the money by going to the sevis site and fill ur details to check for ur payment status, they let u know if they have receive ur money, and u can print the page as a receipt prior to delivery of original receipts. Hope im able to explain to u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 13, 2013
The guy did very well but the VO decided not to issue him visa. VOs do make mistakes sometimes. They are human.Just be focused on your next interview. You'll definitely get it right! Take care!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 1:31pm On May 13, 2013
Hello house, I greet u all. I just got accepted to my school in US for the fall 2013 resumption.

I will be receiving my I-20 soon.

My sponsor wants to contact someone he knows in the US to help me pay my Sevis fee.

Please I will like to know what are the steps for him to pay the Sevis fee for me in US and who and where does he pay to?

What are the necessary requirements?

Are we paying the Sevis fee to the school or to the Embassy?

Please help me on this because I have never done this before and I don't want to make any silly mistakes.

I have researched the previous threads on nairaland but everyone is talking about paying sevis in Ecobank in Cotonou, no one is talking about the procedures to paying it in the US.

If possible post the link of the website so I could get the full details on paying the Sevis fee in US

Thanks guys. Waiting for your anticipated response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2013
stabbo:

Thanks a lot for the good advice, I already booked another appointment in Abuja this time cos there are no free dates in Lagos for the next 3 months or so. Plane ticket prices to Abj have shot up a bit so I don't want to waste funds on that + hotel charges and still end up not getting approved. I want to tie up all loose ends and leave no room for error this time around. I was thinking of starting again with another school from scratch but your comments have "gingered" me, so I'm heading to Abj later this month. God bless y'all

The bold statement is the worse comment you've made so far. That shows no ebullience about the visa. Best of luck next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2013
mr swagger: Hello house, I greet u all. I just got accepted to my school in US for the fall 2013 resumption.

My sponsor wants to contact someone he knows in the US to help me pay my Sevis fee.

Please I will like to know what are the steps for him to pay the Sevis fee for me in US and who and where does he pay to?

Please help me on this because I have never done this before and I don't want to make any silly mistakes.

I have researched the previous threads on nairaland but everyone is talking about paying sevis in Ecobank in Cotonou, no one is talking about the procedures to paying it in the US.

If possible post the link of the website so I could get the full details on paying the Sevis fee in US

This is their website: www.fmjfee.com you will find all d details of what you need to send to the person paying for you like ur sevis no, school code etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

The bold statement is the worse comment you've made so far. That shows no ebullience about the visa. Best of luck next time.

Oga boss! How was your exams? No lab for u this summer o! U must have enough faaji berekete lol...uno all work n no play makes Imperioux...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2013
Seunbunmi:

Oga boss! How was your exams? No lab for u this summer o! U must have enough faaji berekete lol...uno all work n no play makes Imperioux...lol

Thanks friend. I finished the exams on Thursday but now in Mississippi enjoyinggggggg! cool Free from NM and lab for the first time. How are you doing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

Thanks friend. I finished the exams on Thursday but now in Mississippi enjoyinggggggg! cool Free from NM and lab for the first time. How are you doing?
Nice one boss! I'm good bro, I will be joining you guys by July by God's grace
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by stabbo: 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

Had to go look up the meaning of ebullience before responding grin I'm not being pessimistic just trying to be a bit realistic. I'm confident about my chances though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by TLeo001: 6:12pm On May 13, 2013
@house..Abeg na i need una help, shey my school fit join and send my waec result( with scratch Card) and my transcripts to WES because on WES website it stated WAEC result To be sent directly to WES by the West African Examinations Council...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by pawn89(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2013
how long does it take for the I20 form to get to Nigeria from the US?
mine is over a week now and have not received anything, emailed them and i was told it was sent via regular mail
pls those that received there's ow long did it take?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olsmade(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2013
mr swagger: Hello house, I greet u all. I just got accepted to my school in US for the fall 2013 resumption.

You'll find a nice illustration here
http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/wu_fm_us.htm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olsmade(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2013
pawn89: how long does it take for the I20 form to get to Nigeria from the US?
mine is over a week now and have not received anything, emailed them and i was told it was sent via regular mail
pls those that received there's ow long did it take?
Thanks

My school sent mine via FedEx today and the estimated date of delivery on the fedex site is next week Tuesday. Beats me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2013
Please does anyone here know how long it will take SAT to release result? I sat for the test on May 4th. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2013
dnpasion: Please does anyone here know how long it will take SAT to release result? I sat for the test on May 4th. Thanks

Long time bro, where was your centre?. I did mine too on the 4th of May.(International School, Unilag).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2013
Imperiouxx of Life! grin I see you bro, how every?.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2013
Yea,
I did mine at (Olashore International School, Iloko). Thanks for the materials you sent me, it does really helped me a lot.
olarwarlay:

Long time bro, where was your centre?. I did mine too on the 4th of May.(International School, Unilag).

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
dnpasion: Yea,
I did mine at (Olashore International School, Iloko). Thanks for the materials you sent me, it does really helped me a lot.

You are welcome bro. It's meant to be shared now, shebi someone else sent it to me too... grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2013
olsmade:

You'll find a nice illustration here
http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/wu_fm_us.htm

Please, can the Western Union Quickpay be used in Nigeria?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2013
stabbo:

Had to go look up the meaning of ebullience before responding grin I'm not being pessimistic just trying to be a bit realistic. I'm confident about my chances though.

Just always say positive things and have little/no otherwise. All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2013
Nope. Unless you have someone that have western union online account.
olarwarlay:

Please, can the Western Union Quickpay be used in Nigeria?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2013
Seunbunmi:
Nice one boss! I'm good bro, I will be joining you guys by July by God's grace

God will keep you safely over here. Come over friend and have taste of what we've been saying about studies here.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2013
olarwarlay: Imperiouxx of Life! grin I see you bro, how every?.

Nothing as absolutely fine as it is my brother.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

Nothing as absolutely fine as it is my brother.

Good. I see you are outta the lab for the first time grin, keep flexing jare. Your head is there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

God will keep you safely over here. Come over friend and have taste of what we've been saying about studies here.
grin Amen bro...i can't wait grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2013
Now I feel so free........ Exams are over, no more worries.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 12:10am On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD: Now I feel so free........ Exams are over, no more worries.

Nice!!!
What are you gonna do this summer?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 12:25am On May 14, 2013
Anyone going to Naija this holiday?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:31am On May 14, 2013
I.Joan:

Nice!!!
What are you gonna do this summer?

Going to Naija for an internship. I don grad since on Friday and Naija is calling earnestly. What are you doing for summer?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:35am On May 14, 2013
OjaP: Anyone going to Naija this holiday?

Yeah, I am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:51am On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD:

Going to Naija for an internship. I don grad since on Friday and Naija is calling earnestly. What are you doing for summer?

Wow, congratz o! cheesy

I will be taking classes embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:38am On May 14, 2013
I.Joan:

Wow, congratz o! cheesy

I will be taking classes embarassed embarassed embarassed

The Lord will see you through. Its just a matter of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (401)

Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.