Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,725 members, 7,855,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489633 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 3:49am On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD:

The Lord will see you through. Its just a matter of time.

Amen!
Thanks smiley.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:33am On May 14, 2013
Check all USA universities with their application and school fees here
http://www.msinus.com/content/us-university-deadlines-application-fee-tuition-215/

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by http404error(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2013
Dear All,
I'm trying to schedule a VISA appointment for Abuja consulate, but I can't find any available dates.
When are new dates likely to be made available, or have they all been used up? Is there a way around this or do I have to wait for new dates to be churned out? I would be relieved to hear from you guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ivory23456(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2013
I was granted the visa today after may 2nd rejection.
To be honest people, its all God's favour o! Prepare still but ultimately seek God's face.
Will post interview soon.
God bless.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Oluwawapelumee(f): 10:53am On May 14, 2013
ivory23456: I was granted the visa today after may 2nd rejection.
To be honest people, its all God's favour o! Prepare still but ultimately seek God's face.
God bless.

Congratulations.....we all will share our good news soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Square65: 10:55am On May 14, 2013
God bless.

Congrats!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by holuphisayor(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2013
olarwarlay:

You are welcome bro. It's meant to be shared now, shebi someone else sent it to me too... grin
Please, share me the materials too,i've sent u an email via nairaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2013
God bless.

Congratulations... Waiting to read about your interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2013
holuphisayor:
Please, share me the materials too,i've sent u an email via nairaland

replied you already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by gr8ever(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2013
God bless.

Congratuloobiaa.... Please share your interview. More testimionies to the house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by onipedey(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2013
God bless.
Congrats..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 1:16pm On May 14, 2013
dnpasion: Please does anyone here know how long it will take SAT to release result? I sat for the test on May 4th. Thanks

@dnpassion,

Your SAT score will be ready 19 days after you took the test. Which is on the 23rd of may. I checked collegeboard website and it says it will be ready in 9 days time. Which is on the 23rd of may.

Those who took their SAT on the 4th of May, results will be available online on the 23rd of May.

To check your result go to collegeboard website at www.collegeboard.org and login with your username and password and access your result.

Goodluck bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks Bro.
mr swagger:

@dnpassion,

Your SAT score will be ready 19 days after you took the test. Which is on the 23rd of may. I checked collegeboard website and it says it will be ready in 9 days time. Which is on the 23rd of may.

Those who took their SAT on the 4th of May, results will be available online on the 23rd of May.

To check your result go to collegeboard website at www.collegeboard.org and login with your username and password and access your result.

Goodluck bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD:

Yeah, I am.
Hi Gboyega! Pls how soon are you coming to Nig? I need someone to help me get Grubers complete GRE guide and Barron's. I've the soft copies but I'm not really used to studying on the computer and it hurts my eyes...this unfortunately, have slowed down my pace of assimilation, and it's affecting my overall study plan for the exam.
I've searched for these textbooks in the local book stores and the only GRE textbook I see is "Kaplan"- someone told me Kaplan is not that good...
Pls can you help get them? I will really appreciate it!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 14, 2013
God bless.
Congrats dear! This really calls for celebration grin grin grin After two rejections? God is indeed a faithful God! I'm so happy for you.
This should serve as a source of motivation to those who have been denied on one, two or three occasions. Pls don't give up! Be persistent and keep pushing, God's time is the best + he has a spectacular way of surprising us...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2013
kofsy:
Hi Gboyega! Pls how soon are you coming to Nig? I need someone to help me get Grubers complete GRE guide and Barron's. I've the soft copies but I'm not really used to studying on the computer and it hurts my eyes...this unfortunately, have slowed down my pace of assimilation, and it's affecting my overall study plan for the exam.
I've searched for these textbooks in the local book stores and the only GRE textbook I see is "Kaplan"- someone told me Kaplan is not that good...
Pls can you help get them? I will really appreciate it!

I will try to. I should be in Lagos before the end of the month.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2013
God bless.

Cheers!

Official song for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR0v0i63PQ4

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2013
imperiouxx:

Cheers!

Lolz, Imperiouxx the king of smileys. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD:

I will try to. I should be in Lagos before the end of the month.
Ok! Thanks... Is there a way I can reach you? I should have sent you a PM but I no longer have access to the email I used in opening this account, hence I can't receive/send PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2013
God bless.
Alles gute. We await the replay of your interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 4:20pm On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD:

Yeah, I am.

Will pm you asap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ashlanddude: 4:47pm On May 14, 2013
Semester over, summer ahead, amazing 4.0 GP. To all that got their visas... congrats and to those waiting, keep preparing and pray, i once was in those shoes and the gurus like imperiouxx, bigfrancis, yvete and others have always been there. @gboyega congrats man, i intend applying for internship nextyear for Nigeria too o. Its not been easy so am sorry for been away but i have more than enough time to even be saying, "someone should please type" on here lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by marshaldollz: 5:06pm On May 14, 2013
Lagos or Abuja which is better for a student Visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by chidistone: 5:10pm On May 14, 2013
I am a graduate and a minister of God. I want to go for a christian certificate course. Pls, I want to knw if it is adviceable to use my brothers as my sponsor for a program in Us.is it ideal for me to use my brothers statement of account for both visa and to show to the school.Thanks and God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
chidistone: I am a graduate and a minister of God. I want to go for a christian certificate course. Pls, I want to knw if it is adviceable to use my brothers as my sponsor for a program in Us.is it ideal for me to use my brothers statement of account for both visa and to show to the school.Thanks and God bless.

What is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
marshaldollz: Lagos or Abuja which is better for a student Visa
Your bed or your chair, which is better for a sleep?!!!! It all depends on your location because 'A lizard in Lagos cannot become a crocodile in Abuja'. Visit the nearest visa office to you and be optimistic. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2013
Countdown!!! Few hours to go get the visa by GOD's grace.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by marshaldollz: 5:25pm On May 14, 2013
technolee:
Your bed or your chair, which is better for a sleep?!!!! It all depends on your location because 'A lizard in Lagos cannot become a crocodile in Abuja'. Visit the nearest visa office to you and be optimistic. Wish you all the best
I had my visa interview today in Lagos and was delayed...that's why I'm asking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2013
marshaldollz: I had my visa interview today in Lagos and was delayed...that's why I'm asking
Thank God you were delayed and not denied. Make sure you share the experience here. Keep occupying...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ashlanddude: 5:46pm On May 14, 2013
marshaldollz: Lagos or Abuja which is better for a student Visa
none...its by faith, make your decision prepare and pray. I had once applied to lagos embassy with a different date of birth before and i chose thesame place for my student interview with a new passport and i got my visa. Its all about preparing and praying. Once denied doesnt mean door is closed but yours will not be that case
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by technolee(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2013
Kunsoft: Countdown!!! Few hours to go get the visa by GOD's grace.
Go get it my brother. Every obstacles, I subject to God's control on your behalf. America, here Kunsoft comes!!!!!
Go get it my brother. Every obstacles, I subject to God's control on your behalf. America, here Kunsoft comes!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.