Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? (16838 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by osereka(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2007
kapital  nooooooooooooooooo
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by dinnerm(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2007
no,i dont support a joint account lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Alase(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2007
In think this is a hard thing to do. We are now in the end time where the bible says men shall be lovers of themselves than lovers of God. It also says the love of money is the root or foundation of all evils.
Most couples nowadays do not practice genuine love but infactuations.

I am not against the so called joint account(s) but you and I need to check ourselves before concluding for or against.

I think the only answer to this is personal.

The answer cannot be decided by one person.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by mellow(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2007
I don't like it and I don't want it.

Keep yours and I keep mine. Shikena.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by BillGatesFan(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2007
IS not advicable, she will withdraw all your money for beauty make up. Even Adam did not have a joint account with Eve.After been deceived by Eve how can Adam trust her again? She put Adam into this suffering he is going through today.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 20, 2007
BillGatesFan:

IS not advicable, she will withdraw all your money for beauty make up. Even Adam did not have a joint account with Eve.After been deceived by Eve how can Adam trust her again? She put Adam into this suffering he is going through today.

Blame yourself for being a failure.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by spoilt(f): 12:06am On May 21, 2007
BillGatesFan:

what? shocked
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by hugosanch: 7:32pm On May 26, 2007
its amazing how people react to such a sensitive issue. most of us that are not married will in the nearest furure be hoping to do so.i dont see any reason why there should not be a functioning joint account in a functioning family, that is the crux of unity, chikina!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by BillGatesFan(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2007
@Michelin89: your the one who is a failure not me. So truth bites you, sorry little sister.

@ Spoilt: What di you see? Women want a joint account because they already know that they are not going to stay in that marriage, hence they can have something to claim after divorce. or better still poison the man.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by spoilt(f): 3:42am On May 27, 2007
BillGatesFan:

Women want a joint account because they already know that they are not going to stay in that marriage, hence they can have something to claim after divorce. or better still poison the man.

you've been watching too many home videos bros grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 27, 2007
BillGatesFan:

@Michelin89: your the one who is a failure not me. So truth bites you, sorry little sister.

BillGatesFan:

Read your post again and you'll see how pathetic you sound! *hisssssssssss*
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by BillGatesFan(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2007
@Michelin89:I think you are frustrated because no man wants to have a joint account with you, please don't kill your self ooooo just take it easy you miracle may be ion the way, Ok; Or better still come back home and buy yourself a village husband that will be 100% wiling to have a joint account with you.

I can't hisssssss at you because am a matured GUY. have a good day,MISS JOINT ACCOUNT
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2007
BillGatesFan:

@Michelin89:I think you are frustrated because no man wants to have a joint account with you, please don't kill your self ooooo just take it easy you miracle may be ion the way, Ok; Or better still come back home and buy yourself a village husband that will be 100% wiling to have a joint account with you.

I can't hisssssss at you because am a matured GUY. have a good day,MISS JOINT ACCOUNT

ahahahahhahahahahha! Olodo!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by NymphoQin(f): 5:13pm On May 27, 2007
mellow:

I don't like it and I don't want it.

Keep yours and I keep mine. Shikena.

lol too right son grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by donny1: 5:17pm On May 27, 2007
Nothing is wrong to have joint account, but there should an understanding and know that there are rules in operating this account.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by OmoEko1(f): 5:20pm On May 27, 2007
I will love to have joint account will my husband wink wink just in case i run out of my own money then i use his cheesy cheesy cheesy. that, and marriage is all about sharing and doing thing togethere
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by NymphoQin(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2007
donny1:

Nothing is wrong to have joint account, but there should an understanding and know that there are rules in operating this account.
you right, the husband must know the kind of wife and the wife must know the kind of husband they married for this to work, otherwise una go hear where husband commit murder for £10 and vice versa.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by spoilt(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2007
i opened a joint account with my husband. lets just say that account has been closed. will i do it again? probably not.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Seun(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2007
WHat can we learn from your experience? Can you give us a list of the problems you had with the joint account?
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by teddyface(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

I will love to have joint account will my husband wink wink just in case i run out of my own money then i use his cheesy cheesy cheesy. that, and marriage is all about sharing and doing thing togethere
its sweet to imagin my girl, but take it from me it a diff ball game in reality wink
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by BillGatesFan(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2007
@michelin89: Have you heard what Spoilt said.By the way why are you laughing when I have refuse to open a joint account with you, See your mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by iyken(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2007
Once bitten twice shy.
Joint Account? No way!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 28, 2007
BillGatesFan:

@michelin89: Have you heard what Spoilt said.By the way why are you laughing when I have refuse to open a joint account with you, See your mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not even Bill Gate; just a mere fan. Comot for here jo. tongue grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by moondust(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2007
@ topic
If they want, yeah
we now know all the selfish and miserly people on nairaland thru this thread
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by BillGatesFan(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2007
@michelin89: now your falling in love with me thats ok, I will take good care of you ok? My money is for you while your body is for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2007
BillGatesFan:

@michelin89: now your falling in love with me thats ok, I will take good care of you ok? My money is for you while your body is for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your money is not worth even the least part of my body. i'll give you a hair, just out of pity!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by sammyjl(f): 9:35am On May 29, 2007
grin No ways, never
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by seun001(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2007
WELL, THINK WE SEEM TO AGREE ON HAVING A JOINT ACCOUNT BUT ALSO HAVE A SEPERATE ACCOUNT FOR OTHER CONTIGENCIES

THEN AGAIN seems the girls are really interested in spending the guys money.not that i mind but na wa oooo!!!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by Echidime(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2007
Yes I can due to one thing and that is: So that she can have asses to my money and take good care of my children when I die,because if I don't have a joint account with my wife,then my relations will blocked my accounts and share everything among themselves,while living my own children to suffer as if their father has nothing. Remember most of Igbo culture is like that,so at this NEW AGE men shold have reason if really they love their wifes and children.

I have seen a multi millionaire's children begging for school fees just after a year of their fathers death,its so painful,so for that I think joint account is good,then after,seperate account for each child where you pay in monthly CASH to them without them knowing so they won't misuse it.Only when you die will the Bank or your Lawyer inform them.

But some men are too STINGY they won't do it even if there are Bill Gate
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by dollyshow(f): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2007
Why not its good! Its good to have joint accounts and also have personal accounts, the joints account , u can use for big projects , like building houses, establishing business, buying of both joint and individual shares, buying shares for ur children, Am talking from experince and it pays.
As for me and my hubby we operate 2joints Accounts, then have our separate accounts. We both have to append our signatures on the joint account.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by woodboi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
big big NO,i would have love too but come to thing of eve i won't try anything close to it.4give me woman(a woman virtue is a man greatest glory) on a standard level our thinking is not the same.and about the children,there is a will
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? by ssRhino: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2007
It is a great thing to have a joint account, gives the woman more sense of belonging, save the man of having to leave money for the wife too like some school kid,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Are Still Good days in Marriage. / The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T / Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.