Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (26722 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by tayoast(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Looks like a school in the south-west. I'm suspecting Ibadan.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
and some pastors are buying private jets
some governors are sponsoring an all expense paid trip to a celebrity wedding
a particular president and his first lady have a vested interest in gucci rice and prada beans

Naija, which way?

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Mekky2010: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
That dude in the 2nd pix is a good copy machine .. smiley))
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by valicious1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
I've been away on NL for some weeks & now dat am back am seeing this phrase " Oga at the top" in almost every thread. Pls is it a New trend or sumfin & wats d meaning?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by fELiscatus: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
OP, tell people the state and local government this school is located naa.
Why you dey hide am? Abi na your village be that?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by doja(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is one of the secondary schools in IMO state Nigeria. Look carefully at the second pix to confirm.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2013
valicious1: I've been away on NL for some weeks & now dat am back am seeing this phrase " Oga at the top" in almost every thread. Pls is it a New trend or sumfin & wats d meaning?
My dear, I got a call from CANADA over the weekend from a Nigerian asking me to go to YouTube and search "oga at the top" only for me to realize that it's all over the web. grin
Anyways, just go to YouTube and see for yourself how clueless some of our leaders truly are
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Rich4god(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
After, some people will say that Nigerians are not brilliant. How do you expect students to learn under this condition. Feeling so sad for them. sad sad sad angry
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by dc555: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Not conducive for learning. And these students are expected to pass WAEC and JAMB?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Htown64(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: Their parents are also to blame. Can't they at least provide chairs for their own kids if the government is not ready to provide?
you might even be worst than the govt... which parents will allow their children to pass through this kind of inhumane treatment if they can afford it?

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by ayaomi1(f): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2013
The truth is most parent don't care about dere children education,am a copa in lagos state and education is free,as a matter of fact each student is given five text book including english and maths but it is so sad to c dt with all what d government is doin parent stil find it so hard to buy biro for dere children.with my exposure with lagos secondary school I realise dt most parent seem not to care at all.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by mrofficial2(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Hehehehe, laughable country. This world is truly a wicked one.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by valicious1(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
toshmann:
My dear, I got a call from CANADA over the weekend from a Nigerian asking me to go to YouTube and search "oga at the top" only for me to realize that it's all over the web. grin
Anyways, just go to YouTube and see for yourself how clueless some of our leaders truly are
Smh. Nigerians & their love for vanity
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2013
toshmann: The name of this school is not important. It is in Nigeria. And that's bad enough. Pupils on the floor, the floor no even get cement sef.

I don tire.
The name is important if we must demand for a change.How do you know for sure its Nigeria without a name,it could be Togo undecided

OP should name and lets shame
everyone involved.(Principal,education commissioner,lga chairman,state governor)

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2013
It would be nice if they could have tables and chairs to
use but honestly as long as they are getting the education they
need, imho that's what's important.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by 360command: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2013
These students will come out to be the Einstein of tomorrow.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by olapluto(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2013
This is IMO state. One of the chairs has IMO on it. If so, then shame on the governor.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2013
ifyalways: The name is important if we must demand for a change.How do you know for sure its Nigeria without a name,it could be Togo undecided

OP should name and lets shame
everyone involved.(Principal,education commissioner,lga chairman,state governor)
the name is not important because there are thousands of schools like that in our country. let's not pretend that we've not seen stuff like this before. i've not been to nigeria in almost 10yrs(nna e don tey o) yet i saw schools like this before i left the country. i saw them in imo state, i saw them in cross-river state, i saw them in bauchi state, i saw them in ebonyi etc. let's not pretend that there is no state or LGA in nigeria without schools like this

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Agukagu(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Red-Light:
which country, state and local govt is this?

This may be one of the free education rubbish being peddled by some rogues in government
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by greatgod2012(f): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2013
It amazes me when i read about some comments here, as if, we all dont know the real position of Nigeria's overall condition/system.
During election campaign, some of our governors used free education as one of the ways to buy the heart of some people, but all the so called governors are doing is carmoflague/deceit, yes, students dont pay schools fees, but governmemnts are are not providing any facilities, so, how will the school authority provide facilities for its students, without any fund forthcoming from both the government and the parents?
Parents are also not doing right, they are not being fair enough with their children, some parents do not know the conditions their children are subjected to in their schools, all they are shouting is "free education", our governor is working, e.t.c.
Now, the fact is that, if governments cant provide free education, let them be sincere and say it out, its better than all these poor and bad learning enviroment that these students are subjected to. Also, the parents should at least visit the schools of their children, to know what is really obtainable there, if it will cost them providing some amenities for these students, let them do it and do not wait for the government to do everything for them, afterall, no amount spent on these children is to be worried about, because, they are our future.

I wonder how the brains of these students will be positively activated with this poor trend and incondusive learning enviroment.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by sportfeva(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2013
searay: I was posted yesterday to this school as a teacher. I don't want my Oga at the *** to suspect me oooooo
OP: I don't think you're helping matters by not exposing the state, local government and name of the school. Even if it's only the state and local government. Who know, this school is not far from being receiving help and aid. There are lots of schools like that and people or organizations are truly ready to help.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by redsun(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Is Nigeria this dead? This is what you expect in war torn islamists countries like Somalia and Afghanistan
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by adewasco2k(m): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2013
this is not new....where i served in Osun state, the school was nothing different then! though not anymore
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by nijanigga: 1:21am On Mar 20, 2013
We're been told that Nigerians are the happiest people,that's called suffering and smiling.And before you say anything,Nigerians are very religious and are going to heaven.Sorry,guys Nigeria is a wasted generation.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by greatgod2012(f): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2013
And another thing is that, do not be surprised that this picture you have seen is peculiar to that place alone, this is exactly what is really happening in all or most of those self-acclaimed free education states, only that, if not for loyality to one's boss sake, i would have brought some pictures out, of our educational system, even up to higher institutions, as well as the poor state of the health sectors, so, dont be really surprised, until we Nigerians really know what we want and pursue it with all our God-given power and strenght, silly things like these will still continue to prevail.
May God help us as a country o................im out.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2013
TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE....SHI*T LIKE THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL WITH ANGER.....I HATE THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WITH A PASSION....IN THE PHUCKIN YEAR 2013....SEE WHAT NIGERIANS ARE SUBJECTED TO? WTF? AREN'T NIGERIANS SUPPOSED TO BE HUMANS? THAT SORT OF LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITION IS IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM BEFITTING OF A HUMAN IN A COUNTRY BLESSED WITH SO MANY RESOURCES SUCH AS NIGERIA. MY GOD.....YET WE HAVE A GLUTTON OF A PRESIDENT ALLOCATING 1 BILLION NAIRA ANNUAL BUDGET ON FEEDING ALONE.....
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2013
dis is a human poultry not a school jare
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: dis is a human poultry not a school jare

human poultry ? tongue
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Tjohnnay: 1:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Choi, dis pix fuNny die...... C apkan, okon, nd akpors. Dey copy sha cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 1:59am On Mar 20, 2013
The poster should stop being a ninny; whether the school is in Imo, Ogun or Bauchi, he should name it and shame the government......a government which i'm sure would have wasted money on all sorts of unnecessary rubbish!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2013
i weep for naija cryi weep for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? / New Retirement Age For Teachers Approved By FEC / Fathia Ayodele Kareem Wins 12 Out Of 15 Awards In School In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.