Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (26721 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by bornosheikh: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2013
We need to sell the Country and everything in it (including people) to the Chinese. They get plenty foreign reserves. At least Haruna, Hauwa, Ola, Shola and Chinwe go find cheap Chinese chair to sit in and bulb for classroom. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by redsun(m): 2:31am On Mar 20, 2013
These are the kind of things youth corpers should be addressing,by refusing to serve in human intensive poultries like this.

This is systematic destruction of children's future by exposing to a bleak situation where nothing seems to work,yet they are being taught that education is the key to good life and constructiveness.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by redsun(m): 2:40am On Mar 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i weep for naija cryi weep for naija

I wonder what you guys are doing about the pygmies in your country? You have to weep for cameroon first.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella: and some pastors are buying private jets
some governors are sponsoring an all expense paid trip to a celebrity wedding
a particular president and his first lady has a vested interest in gucci rice and prada beans

Naija, which way?[/color]

Ahaan grin
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Awwwwwwww.... cry

Rise from the Struggle.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by bizlinks(m): 3:19am On Mar 20, 2013
This picture might be an old pics of 1960s. The time of our grand fathers and ancestors.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 20, 2013
?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 20, 2013
bizlinks: This picture might be an old pics of 1960s. The time of our grand fathers and ancestors.
yes, because in the time of your grandfather and ancestors, color photography existed abi? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2013
redsun:

I wonder what you guys are doing about the pigmies on your country? You have to weep for cameroon first.
Baka not pigmies.. And they are better off

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Greatken007(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS EVEN THE SECOND BEST IN THAT LOCAL GOVERNMENT,EVEN IF IT IS WELL FURNISHED PIKIN WEN GO FAIL GO FAIL,ANYWAY THIS IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING...LET US NOT DISTRIBUTE BLAMES,WHAT CAN BE DONE TO SOLVE THIS DECAY,THIS IS REALLY WORSE THAN HALF LIFE OF A RADIOACTIVE SUBSTANCE

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 20, 2013
Nigerians should get ready for revolution as GEJ and PDP continues to inflict more pains to the masses.
Perhaps this school was built during IBB or Abacha regime. Where is democracy and PDP since 1999??
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Which way Nigeria,which way Nigeria!*singing in Sunny Okosun's voice*
This is nothing,but pure human degradation,and our govt keeps deceiving us that 2020,Nigeria would be a among super-power. Our leaders are animals.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by easik: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2013
well damn.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by TonySpike: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2013
There is a 60% probability that this school is located somewhere in Enugu or anywhere in the East. When I served in Enugu in 2008, my secondary school was very much like this. I heard the school had been abandoned for almost 20 years! At that particular LGA I served (name withheld), principals bribe the NYSC Zonal Administration to get higher allocation of corpers for teacher! The school where I served had just the principal, vice-principal and just 2 teachers. This is a school that has J.S.S 1 to S.S.3 classes.
Enugu state's education system was a mess as far back as 2009. I hope things have changed now...
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: Their parents are also to blame. Can't they at least provide chairs for their own kids if the government is not ready to provide?

Gbam!!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by question(m): 5:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Tony Spike: There is a 60% probability that this school is located somewhere in Enugu or anywhere in the East. When I served in Enugu in 2008, my secondary school was very much like this. I heard the school had been abandoned for almost 20 years! At that particular LGA I served (name withheld), principals bribe the NYSC Zonal Administration to get higher allocation of corpers for teacher! The school where I served had just the principal, vice-principal and just 2 teachers. This is a school that has J.S.S 1 to S.S.3 classes.
Enugu state's education system was a mess as far back as 2009. I hope things have changed now...

Which formula did you use to calculate your 60% probability?
@ Topic:
When the SHlT-hole police college in Lagos was exposed, at the end they got nationwide and presidential attention. OP do not be afraid. It is part of your duty to initiate a change. Not just post anonymous pics on Nairaland. And thats all!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Dondav: You will be surprised to know that I wrote my Jamb Outside a classroom, On a table.

Nothing New; And I passed.

So you passed makes it normal...abi?

This is why I wish the leaders should bring more hardship to Nigerians.

They can only learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2013
Tony Spike: There is a 60% probability that this school is located somewhere in Enugu or anywhere in the East. When I served in Enugu in 2008, my secondary school was very much like this. I heard the school had been abandoned for almost 20 years! At that particular LGA I served (name withheld), principals bribe the NYSC Zonal Administration to get higher allocation of corpers for teacher! The school where I served had just the principal, vice-principal and just 2 teachers. This is a school that has J.S.S 1 to S.S.3 classes.

Why such a high shortage of teachers in Enugu state ? Even in the 80s it was not as bad as this in Bendel state
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2013
InvertedHammer:

So you passed makes it normal...abi?

This is why I wish the leaders should bring more hardship to Nigerians.

They can only learn the hard way.

I think you taking words out of his mouth. He was merely saying that it is an age old problem in naija, and that many successful guys trained in such conditions...nothing new.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by YorubaOmoge: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Anyone that tries to argue that this is not Nigeria, I'll personally ban your IP address.

Seriouslllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, give me sth about Nigeria to be proud of, apart from Aso adire. [/size]
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Ibyno(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2013
From the post, can't see any where its writing 9ja student, it can also be south africa or north America like Hattie, Barbados or even Jamaican those ppl are more poor than 9ja . But if u insist is 9ja then it will be Epe or Badagry.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Rich4god: After, some people will say that Nigerians are not brilliant. How do you expect students to learn under this condition. Feeling so sad for them. sad sad sad angry

Really terrible!! And a lot of copying of each others work...
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by worldman(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Tolexander: And they expect them to pass!
yes are they sitting with there brain
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2013
ayaomi1: The truth is most parent don't care about dere children education,am a copa in lagos state and education is free,as a matter of fact each student is given five text book including english and maths but it is so sad to c dt with all what d government is doin parent stil find it so hard to buy biro for dere children.with my exposure with lagos secondary school I realise dt most parent seem not to care at all.

That's right! And they attend funeral ceremonies regularly to waste money, do not family plan and dont visit child's schools to see how students are doing.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by oduz: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2013
valicious1: I've been away on NL for some weeks & now dat am back am seeing this phrase " Oga at the top" in almost every thread. Pls is it a New trend or sumfin & wats d meaning?

Sorry for this my brother, but don't let my Oga at the top hear this O, or u may have to pay N1000 into an account in Onitsha to get the Part 1 video/e-book of 'My Oga at the Top' for Newbies" smiley cheesy grin cool

And be more vigilant Part 2 is coming out soon cool grin cheesy smiley
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2013
ifyalways: The name is important if we must demand for a change.How do you know for sure its Nigeria without a name,it could be Togo undecided

OP should name and lets shame
everyone involved.(Principal,education commissioner,lga chairman,state governor)

Supported!! But op is scared of reprisals. At least name town and state na. Does anyone in your school know your Nairalanders username?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2013
360command: These students will come out to be the Einstein of tomorrow.

Not necessarily..... This kind of harsh condition is most likely to lead to:

- school dropouts
-criminal behaviours
-personality difficulties
- corrupted and incompetent leadership in the future

Your childhood experiences are very important in shaping who and what you become in the future.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Multcolor: 6:38am On Mar 20, 2013
If this is true then where exactly is the school for people to render a helping hand. Tell us the state, LGA and town. Pls don't give wrong info in this Nl
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by deelobe: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2013
If you really want to help. Let us the state and local government. Most of the schools in the villages are like this. You can see some aren't wearing shoes.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2013
toshmann:
the name is not important because there are thousands of schools like that in our country. let's not pretend that we've not seen stuff like this before. i've not been to nigeria in almost 10yrs(nna e don tey o) yet i saw schools like this before i left the country. i saw them in imo state, i saw them in cross-river state, i saw them in bauchi state, i saw them in ebonyi etc. let's not pretend that there is no state or LGA in nigeria without schools like this

You were too generalizing. Edo state in the past four years had made great reforms in school infrastructure and human resources. Virtually all primary and secondary schools were renovated and staffed, with regular teacher performance appraisals and support. Fashola in Lagos had called for massive school reformation, seeking community, industrial and NGO support. A lot has changed in some states my bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? / New Retirement Age For Teachers Approved By FEC / Fathia Ayodele Kareem Wins 12 Out Of 15 Awards In School In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.