Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,367 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (26866 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by chegson: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
ajbest: na waoh.......
Smtims u feel u'v got d worst bt pics like dis jst make me appreciate where i find masef
That is life. No matter the situation you find yourself, appreciate God.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by JahMan1: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Olytex: I think is should be Akute in Ogon state
Are you guys for real?
You haven't seen where OP stated the school?
Community Secondary School (CSS)
Oruk Anam LGA of Akwa Ibom State.
The state whose governor donated two prado jeeps to 2face.
Same governor wanted to dole out N1m each for Mr Biggs for delegates at a meeting in PHC.

As per school fees, Abia State has free education for mouth. Unless the fees they are collecting are for the principals.
Nigeria is frustrating. I feel like shooting sporadically. But where can I see those thieves gathered together?
Please God help me and my fellow 'deprived' Nigerian citizens.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Olytex: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
I think this is Akute in Ogun state.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by softtouch2(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
One of the pictures shows "IMO", Can it be IMO State?

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by chegson: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
InvertedHammer:

So you passed makes it normal...abi?

This is why I wish the leaders should bring more hardship to Nigerians.

They can only learn the hard way.

Abeg, I don laugh sooo tayyy, water don dey commot for my eyes.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by lillya(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
My point is this, if government is not helping we shouldn't fold our arms and wait for them. We should do the little we can to help ourselves.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Solozzo:

I think you taking words out of his mouth. He was merely saying that it is an age old problem in naija, and that many successful guys trained in such conditions...nothing new.

OK. Mr. Interpreter!
What a nice backhanded compliment to Dondaz.
Apparently, you assumed that Dondaz is not intelligent enough to express himself that he needs your help in clarification
of his comment.

Kudos!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
stunt89: So where is this?
Sango-Ota high school, Ota. grin
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
soft-touch:
One of the pictures shows "IMO", Can it be IMO State?
IMO is a name of a person meaning wealth, get this into your fuk'n brain. I am the Honourable OP.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by ewet: 2:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,in 2013.Where ever this picture was taken, the governor of tht state shuld be arrested and charged for abuse of fundamental human rights to gud and qualitative education,after tht he shuld be tied to a stake and shot by firing squad, so as to send a warning signal to others tht this is totally unacceptable. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by YorubaOmoge: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2013
searay:
IMO is a name of a person meaning wealth, get this into your fuk'n brain. I am the Honourable OP.

You posted the picture, hoping another state would get ridiculed?

What if its IMO state, you going deny it and sweet it under the carpet? Just because.......?

Shame on you.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

What if its IMO state, you going deny it and sweet it under the carpet? Just because.......?

Shame on you.
See your life! Did I not mention the state and local government?
Shame on me? Have you ever had your post on the FP b4? Jealousy.

I think u have comprehension problem.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by softtouch2(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2013
searay:

Must you always be a psychopath-daft while commenting on other people's post? That you escaped from psychriatic hospital to Nairaland should not give you opportunity to be spilling viruses. You must definitely be a biological mistake! Honourable my a'rse !
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by softtouch2(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Shame on you.

Don't mind the guy. He did not know where he kept his brain while starting the thread initially.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
soft-touch:

Must you always be a psychopath-daft while commenting on other people's post? That you escaped from psychriatic hospital to Nairaland should not give you opportunity to be spilling viruses. You must definitely be a biological mistake! Honourable my a'rse !
soft-touch:

Don't mind the guy. He did not know where he kept his brain while starting the thread initially.
soft-touch:

please you guys shouldn't spoil my party, you know I have been doing the above. So I reserve my comment since I'm the HONOURABLE OP.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Hysteria: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
not cool
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
there's something good i noticed in this photo. despite the ridiculous nature of their school, these students are quietly writing their exams, their school uniforms are clean, this is a determination to succeed.
e go better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Retirement Age For Teachers Approved By FEC / My Teaching Experience As A Corper/pyschologist In A Public And Private School. / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.