Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (30017 Views)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't like Ibo people that much
But I do support them on this one.... They have suffered a lot from the hands of those useless hausa set of people.

Since the Daft fisherman president could not defeat dem boko boys up north, maybe the massob biafrans could

Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Kizyte(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Read this it's very important: http://m.facebook.com/pages/Biafra-Confraternity/441416429224664?id=441416429224664&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch&_rdr
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Arsenate(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Duhhhh. Just pack your bags and leave the north; how hard can that be? they've repeatedly made it clear to you they don't want you.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by firetrap(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeduba1988:

“I am ready to declare another civil war in this country if this killings and other senseless activities on Ndigbo continue like this because I know that it was this type of massacre that brought about the first civil war in Nigeria.” “I am disappointed in our people, when they were being slaughtered, I brought out buses to bring them home, but they refused to come home and remained in the North.

this bastard no go shut him dirty mouth now, we never recover from the one wen that iidiot ojukwu carry us enter and this foool dey talk of another one. when u declare am make sure say Na u and ur wife and children dey for front. foool. when the thing go set now the iiidiot and him family go dey for UK or US dey look as people dey die. u sent buses to bring them back; when they get back them go come dey suck ur prick to survive.
and before u massob apologist on naira land descend on me know that I'm IBO and my dad fought in the civil war and that is the worst thing he has ever experienced in his life

8 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by hardbody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Beaf!:
Always making noise and retreating to their dents like dogs.

Reason is simple, we do not want to make mistakes of the civil war, better to be ready before taking any step. Readiness here includes managing your people who will always sell out at the cheapest price. Recall Awolowo and his promises and what became of those covenants when the chips were down, and all that sabotage because of a mere promise of porridge that he never tasted.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by jidewin(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am tired of these guys every month THREATS.WHEN will they grow balls and actualize abeg?MEND showed their stuffs,even those rag-heads boko haram are making true theirs(thankfully in the north). Stop been a paper tigers and be real.Abeg.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeduba1988: Nigeria must divide
divide am now
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Apparently if we continue like this then war is inevitable that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
jidewin: I am tired of these guys every month THREATS.WHEN will they grow balls and actualize abeg?MEND showed their stuffs,even those rag-heads boko haram are making true theirs(thankfully in the north). Stop been a paper tigers and be real.Abeg.

Abi oo. Too much talk less action
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
firetrap:

this bastard no go shut him dirty mouth now, we never recover from the one wen that iidiot ojukwu carry us enter and this foool dey talk of another one. when u declare am make sure say Na u and ur wife and children dey for front. foool. when the thing go set now the iiidiot and him family go dey for UK or US dey look as people dey die. u sent buses to bring them back; when they get back them go come dey suck ur prick to survive.
and before u massob apologist on naira land descend on me know that I'm IBO and my dad fought in the civil war and that is the worst thing he has ever experienced in his life
you are the only one with brain here,God bless you and your family
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arsenate: Duhhhh. Just pack your bags and leave the north; how hard can that be? they've repeatedly made it clear to you they don't want you.
leave dem make dey no comot for aboki land,aboki go take dem do suya finish
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Costa2000(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
mko abiola: Massob is a toothless bull dog.
mko abiola is talking,is u go nd talk with IBB.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Alaska123: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
My heart beat......God in ur mercy hear our prayers
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by solomon111(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
The biased yoruba moderators have hidden my post.
Idiotas.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by antiembezzle: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
miiraaj: Ndigbos are the most hillarious set of animals on planet Earth! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

MASSOB declares WAR cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

My belle wan burst with laf
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
i do not pray for war, neither do I pray for the pesistence of that which could lead to war, but if a war eventually ensues, know that it will not take the path of the civil crises of 1967, the middle belt will fight against the north and the yorubas will not be coerced into an aliance with the north. So for lacasa who is gworo laughing, you better think befor you laugh again. Moreover, the US,UK, etc is no longer interested in the continued failed amalgamation experiment, support will not come from egypt and russia as before. Stop being arrogant in your wickedness and hypocrisy, killing and boasting, with your blind deluded deprived leaders not uttering a word, rather they blame GEJ who signed FOI bill for them to grossly display their insanity and estatic stupidity for the whole world to see. 3years now into your bombing experiment and not even a toy firework has gone off in any mosque, all we hear is attempted bombing, God is watching you northern muslims...

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Toktee(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Beaf!:
Always making noise and retreating to their dents like dogs.
Beaf! Beaf!!...hahahahahahaha,dont kill me o,just fall from the couch now
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by richs(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
remember bomb blast at ikeja cantonment and how lagos was in a state of panic before then all lagosian were talking BIG about WAR but after the incident they know better,my friend 'war no get actor' neither is it romantic as depicted in movies, majority of those who talk of war have not witness one first hand.solution Ndigbo go back south and settle when a child encounter danger he runs home no enemy will go that far without consequences.if they bring their bombing to the south then all hell should be let loose but this happens as the very last resort.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
@lacasa,miraaj,You guys clearly have unreserved hatred for the Igbos. Shouldn’t you be in support of their leaving your domains so that they don’t irritate you anymore.
I agree that MASSOB is acting silly, empty threats can only bring disdain. It is reasonable for them to protest in defence of their people though. Their method is obviously not the best.

sylve11:

Abi o. na by force to stay up north? Abeg next topic. angry cool

I thought Igbos where Nigerians? It is the duty of the Nigerian Government to protect Nigerian citizens. The citizens have no obligation to run away from regions in their country when they committed no crime. Except of course, they are not accepted as real citizens. I should note that these people wanted to leave the Country but were overpowered and forced to remain. Why can’t these people be allowed to live in peace or leave peacefully. Well, you couldn’t care less. It is not your tribe that’s facing these issues. Typical of the average ‘mature’ Nigerian.

gboss4sure: Apparently if we continue like this then war is inevitable that's the fact.

True talk, Even a goat as timid as it is would face his assailant when pushed to the wall and has no other means of escape. It's only a matter of time for Nigeria to collapse. The injustices done with impunity in the country are just too many.

Nigeria is definitely not one. The Igbos are NOT accepted as worthy Nigerians even till today. I have observed the deep hatred felt for Igbos for a long time on nairaland for instance. Why should anyone be in favor of sustaining this sham called Nigeria?

I really wish Ojukwu was a more honorable person. Who knows, the story would have been different for our collective good.

The british have clearly gained more from Nigeria than the Nigerian masses.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by dandollaz: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
So those of you who think that MOSSOB is a mere threat.you are very wrong in a way.and let inform you that igbos are trying there best to avoid mayhem in our land again.I believe that most of you that your fore-fathers never saw war before.they will rise again when those that fought the war like my dad told me would like to avoid it wit all cost but the next generation will rise up when. Majority of them are gone becos they dont want to withness that again.biafra never got to north or west but was fought in the SE.everybody underestimated Boko haram during obasanjo time but now they are Nigeria night mosquito.northern big players are supporting BH that is why they are dangerous,when MASSOB is backed by big player in the SE this country might not come out in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Toktee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Igbo people do not learn any lesson after civil war,when you fight against the north,the north will not fight you cos your weak point iz very simple,instead of fighting hausa people,you be fighting war on two front,hunger and human being nd u know well that you will not win...,if u dont want these guys to continue removing ur teeth,pls pack to the east
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by baysol: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeduba1988: what do you mean by source?
We are ready to fight again. Our father done it before

Where are you ready? In your room? Abegi lets hear word my friend. Lets hope this time around your sons will be able to do it.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by elewedu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am jst speechless, cos it is this same ezenwata bus that used to ferry me to lagos during my nysc days in kaduna. My sister that deals in gold ♓ανε since stopped going to kano to buy stuffs jst bcose of the unstable state of north...it is such a pathetic situation we all find ourself. Am sure when the real bubble burst, the prize will be so big that most of us will dare to pay. My advice, is dat southerners in the north should at least work arround coming bak to their repective states, and be more proative in policing demselves. If they continue to rely on jonathan for protection, they should expect more disappointments. And all dis empty threats of reprisal attack should stop, life is sacred...der should be no reason for taking someone elses life. Am very very sad

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by LBT: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
The truth have to be told' Hausas are the major problem we have in Nigeria but igbo people like making noise and calling other tribes names not even thinking about how they would fight another war in Nigeria without other tribes supporting them: if they go to war they will be fighting it all alone as most tribe won't fight on their side because they are always making enemies. The igbo people should know that wars are only won through alliance not them making those who can help enemies. They can never defeat the hausas without another major tribe in Nigeria, so think about it as no major ethnic group in Nigeria can defeat the other easily with another major ethnic group support. Final we need each other for Nigeria to survive not another war except when peace totally fails.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by seunny4lif(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
WAR shocked Abeg make una never start ooo wait till I relocate my family to ghana then u can start becos I don tried for the one I passed thru....And am praying nt to see another one again and mind does nigerians knw wht is call food reservationIf nt then they are nt ready....
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by boron10(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
It's hightime we sent the Hausa race into extinction. They're the reason why there is no unity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
LBT: The truth have to be told' Hausas are the major problem we have in Nigeria [/b]but igbo people like making noise and calling other tribes names not even thinking about how they would fight another war in Nigeria without other tribes supporting them: if they go to war they will be fighting it all alone as most tribe won't fight on their side because they are always making enemies. The igbo people should know that wars are only won through alliance not them making those who can help enemies. They can never defeat the hausas without another major tribe in Nigeria, so think about it as no major ethnic group in Nigeria can defeat the other easily with another major ethnic group support. [b]Final we need each other for Nigeria to survive not another war except when peace totally fails.

I agree with most of what you've said. I however do have problems with the bolded. I think the northern elites are a major part of the problem. I have been in contact with hausas and northerners with very admirable characters.
Please enlighten me, why on earth do we need Nigeria to survive? Why do we need a country where the British and a few northern and southern elites have cornered the resources of the many for themselves alone while the young and agile graduate from Universities to join a fast growing but seemingly saturated job market? A trend that will continue as long as there is Nigeria. It has been so since I was born. I do not see how it is going to change; especially with the distressing apathy among those who should be spearheading the changes.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
@LBT, sorry more sentences were bolded than I expected.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by 1oracle(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Any igbo man that died in northern Nigeria committed suicide. MASSOB is the most pathetic group on earth. They should bury their head in shame.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by udezue(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olaolufred: BOKO HARAM DID NOT ANNOUNCE ITS ATTACK.
ONLY MASSOB KEEPS ON TELLING THE WORLD WHAT IT CAN DO WITHOUT DOING IT.
SEEMS TO BE A HUGE DISPLAY OF COWARDICE.
DECLARE WAR, YOU DON'T NEED TO ANNOUNCE ANY STUPID READINESS.

I'm a proud Biafran but I have to agree 100%. MASSOB needs to either do it or just shit the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
udezue:

I'm a proud Biafran but I have to agree 100%. MASSOB needs to either do it or just shit the hell up.

Was that why you resurrected from your hideout ? We all know Massob are just making noise;waiting for the Nigerian state to call them to the roundtable and offer them amnesty and cash.

Well I trust the Nigeria police,they know how to kick Massob blackass.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by 1oracle(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
dandollaz: So those of you who think that MOSSOB is a mere threat.you are very wrong in a way.and let inform you that igbos are trying there best to avoid mayhem in our land again.I believe that most of you that your fore-fathers never saw war before.they will rise again when those that fought the war like my dad told me would like to avoid it wit all cost but the next generation will rise up when. Majority of them are gone becos they dont want to withness that again.biafra never got to north or west but was fought in the SE.everybody underestimated Boko haram during obasanjo time but now they are Nigeria night mosquito.northern big players are supporting BH that is why they are dangerous,when MASSOB is backed by big player in the SE this country might not come out in one piece.
The earlier MASSOB strikes without warning the better. If massob cannot do anything to help hundreds of their members in police detention in the south east, they can't fight any war. Let them continue to make empty noise. Boko haram really mean business and northern leaders are solidly behind them.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by ba7man(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't see why all this debate is going on.....The solution is simple. "LEAVE THE NORTH"!!!!! When they feel the effect of the Igbo's absence, their leaders will sit up and look for ways to entice them back....then you hold the aces.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. / Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.