Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (30020 Views)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by ba7man(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
From experience, I'v learnt that some of the hardest problems have the easiest solutions. On whose front will this proposed war be fought?? North or South East?? Think about it.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by adahib: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
this MASSOB sef.All they do is "threaten to declare war" every time.If you want to declare war,do so already.stop talking about it.abi na mouth them dey take fight war? My advice to all my southern brothers is to leave the north and return home.life na only one oo.zoom is better than long story.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
ba7man: From experience, I'v learnt that some of the hardest problems have the easiest solutions. On whose front will this proposed war be fought?? North or South East?? Think about it.

In their stupidity,I guess they are planning to board luxury buses to attack the north.

Fooolish people
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by chi4ik(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't why any thing τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t concern igbo Many of U̶̲̥̅̊ will be voicing Negativly? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl think τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t its easy t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ loos ur bro, sis, fathe/mother talk more of Friends? If F.G did not stop this Marsaca on igbo's, then expect Other side of it. t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ be qiet is not bein foolish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by SUBMARINE: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@YORUBAS Nigeria military lost about 500,000 officers 2 armless Biafra. & if they cant defeat any tribe, am certain they can defeat d yorubas if both are left to fight without foreign aid. @MASSOB Kano is a pure hausaland. So this attack is an indirect way of telling Igbos 2 go.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by aurenflani: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy:

Kai Shege! can u challenge ndigbo to a fight. I mean Hausa vs Igbo war? Can u? Dont think u won biafra war cos dis time, Middle belt, South west, and South south wont join u. Cow head!

Yi shiriu agurin dan iska! Hausa joined middlebelt not the other way. War is propaganda.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by livebullet(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
sayusuf: Igbo declare cyber civil war

lols ibo na only rake dem sabi rake......mtsheew
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IGBOSON1: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: Lwkm grin

War ke. Oya now angry

^^^So you find all this funny? You really are a sadistic billy-goat; but then again i shouldn't expect decent/civil behaviour from a northern son of genocidal maniacs; you lot having been killing just for the heck of it since the 50's, and hand down the wickedness, illiteracy and ignorance from generation to generation.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
chi4ik: I don't why any thing τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t concern igbo Many of U̶̲̥̅̊ will be voicing Negativly? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl think τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t its easy t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ loos ur bro, sis, fathe/mother talk more of Friends? If F.G did not stop this Marsaca on igbo's, then expect Other side of it. t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ be qiet is not bein foolish!!!

Instead of blabbing here,why can't you channel your energy on improving your written English ? What the fu'c'k is marsaca ? shocked
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by SUBMARINE: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
@IGBOS People makes cities regions great. If I am to be wicked, d events in d North should be a thing of joy because these acts drives away foreigners and non-indigenes who have the resources to take the North to a greater height thereby keeping them in perpetual servitude.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
SUBMARINE: @YORUBAS Nigeria military lost about 500,000 officers 2 armless Biafra. & if they cant defeat any tribe, am certain they can defeat d yorubas if both are left to fight without foreign aid. @MASSOB Kano is a pure hausaland. So this attack is an indirect way of telling Igbos 2 go.

How many officers dey Chinese Army?
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by boron10(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

In their stupidity,I guess they are planning to board luxury buses to attack the north.

Fooolish people
On the contrary, they'll start by killing the northerners in South East and then gradually invade the north through their neighbouring states

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by lateef4me(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Even with the appointment of Afam4eva as MOD,the hatred btw yoruba and igbo on NL is growing at alarming rate ....
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by faceliftnaija(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Some weeks back, Mr. President was asked by a foreign media, whethe Boko Haram is a terrorist group, our dear President responded in a disappointing manner, when he said, Boko Haram members are not terrorist. they are Nigerians like us,and that they are our brothers.That it is an issue of a section of the country, that is feeling aggrieved. Now my Nairalanders..lets compare and contrast the new tune that our Prsident is dancing to..In the Punch News paper,a press cut reads"Reacting, President Jonathan condemned the blasts, saying it would not stop his administration from fighting terrorists.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, Jonathan said the incident would not deter the Federal Government from its determination to overcome those who did not mean well for the nation.

He added that the government would not be stampeded into abandoning what he described as its unrelenting war against terrorists.

The statement read, “President Jonathan reassures Nigerians and foreigners in the country that the Nigerian Government will continue to do all that is required to ensure the safety of lives and property,including continued collaboration with local and international partners and stakeholders to check the menace of terrorism". So has it now clear in his 'cerebral vision' that he ought to have labelled them properly as terrorists? or how long shall we continue filibuster over this issue? or is he telling us again that he is not a General?when infact he is the Commander in chief of the Armed Forces....see more on this issue including pictures on www.faceliftnaijablogspot.com's blog

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IGBOSON1: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Beaf!:
Always making noise and retreating to their dents like dogs.

^^^I think you're the dog (or worse), otherwise you would have maintained a respectful 'silence' given the loss of lives Igbos have just had to bear in Kano. Of course i'm mindful of the fact your hatred for Igbos would make this difficult to do, but anyone with a shred of decency in him would shut the fuc/k up......or proffer solutions to this wanton waste of life!

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
boron10:
On the contrary, they'll start by killing the northerners in South East and then gradually invade the north through their neighbouring states

How do they intend to do the invasion without being stopped by federal troops who will kick their blackass ? Where are your equipment or do you think the federal government will allow the ibos to wage war against the north ?

What ibos forget is that any war against the war will be viewed as INTERNAL AGGRESSION and will be resisted by the federal government.the hausas don't need to engage the ibo,the government will do.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by megapriest(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
freebloke: mtcheew...
Make dem go siddon joor! One 'akara' bomb dem no fit throw. Boko bois dey talk and harm....massob own na to talk and sob.
God bless u jor.Massob na real cowards action speaks louder than crying..Revenge make we see u.yeye man
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by ba7man(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Fooolish people
@Bluetooth, no make me laff for here....this na serious issue. The yorubas would prefer handling this kind of issue with a pen and paper. They'll go legal(they now have evidence) on you and pressure the international community to effect a split up. That's a wiser move.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by SUBMARINE: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
@UWAZURUIKE OF MASSOB Pls b wise. D activities in the North is working for d good of d South. My reason being that investments worth billions are running down south. So lets find ways to make it settle in Igboland of which peace is an essential factor for it to succeed.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by jmoore(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
MASSOB is displaying ignorance. Those that died in the explosion, were they all igbos?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
lateef4me: Even with the appointment of Afam4eva as MOD,the hatred btw yoruba and igbo on NL is growing at alarming rate ....
You mean as a direct consequence of...
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Instead of blabbing here,why can't you channel your energy on improving your written English ? What the fu'c'k is marsaca ? shocked
marsaca is the name of his village in nassarawa state
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by DerideGull(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Andyforte:

Very on point. We have been cultured to be very selfish and powerless. We see trouble coming and continue life as though nothing DEY happen. We have become too selfish, too lazy to think and the stories of these deaths in Nigeria looks like story to the listener. Finally, this is not a northern issue against eastern issues. This is Islam at work, they only deceive ppl trying to make us think its not religious.

Nigerians are drenched in a culture laden with deceit and backstabbing. The first civil war had proven that most Nigerians are inherently deceitful and had no blood of credibility running in their veins.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Manred: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
miscreants
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by nkpommpko(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Taaaaa, unaa too talk, how many of una fit carry bomb exploode am die, who go collect money for shop?
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by favinvest: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
MASSOB u guys talk too much. Jst go to hausa area in SE esp. PH. And drop a bomb simple.

They kill ur innocent igbo people in their area; u kill theirs too in ur area. 50-50 simple.

All these lies of one nigeria by d ruling class so that they will continue to loot more money ok
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by IGBOSON1: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin: Why Igbos lost the last Civil war from a Declassified information from BBC

The Biafrans would have to curry the favor and support of the World power like NATO, Britain,Russia, USA,China and India

Ojukwu would have succeeded if the foreign powers did not intervene, the major reason why Biafra failed was Russia and Britain and not the Alliance of any Northern Nigeria and Cowardly Awolowo

The Next step

Igbos/MASSOB needs to aggressively pursue the UN plebiscite option while the aggressively present their cases to the above mentioned world powers through their foreign offices in Britain and US .
IGBOS/MASSOB needs to aggressively follow a divestment from Lagos and Northern Nigeria in view of the UN option working

Post UN option

IGBOS/MASSOB will have to prepare for a long term future war involving their former partners who might want to obstruct UN plebiscite despite these neighbors not fighting the Bakassi peninsular issue

^^^Kettyking, nice post. I particularly like the 'UN' option you suggested. We need to collate and document all these atrocities against our people which Nigeria seems powerless to prevent, and also think of leaving and divesting our interests in the core north and south west.....this is where the hatred is domiciled.

I can understand the boiling anger of massob, but we need to think this thing through properly and raise above our immediate 'emotions'.......there are many wicked shadowy forces just waiting in the wings to either torpedo our chances of success, or take advantage of the situation for selfish reasons.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by andyanders: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
In fact, I blame any Ibo man or southerners still staying in the Northern part of this country because those animals called Housas are cows who reason and think like one , sleeps and pregnants these animals hence their attitude.

Let the North go because of their attitude, that is why you see them with all forms of sickness and disease. Pigs.
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by nuclearboy(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Your people keep dying under this man!

1. Why haven't the terrorists "CAUGHT" been brought to trial?
2. How come we don't even know what they confessed to, which would infer govt realises these deaths are painful and thus understand Nigerians need to be carried along!
3. Yes, Ihejerika is COAS - how has that helped stop the killings of your people?

To me, this is simple - Obasanjo or the Buhari you hate would act decisively but not your brother Ebele - WHY?

At least we saw what Obasanjo did to Odi and how Buhari wiped out Maitasine! They didn't weep and wring their hands and release statements over & over condemning with mouths - they acted!

Yet neither had sect members in custody.

I expect you to ask the government why it hasn't picked up all the Northern elders you insist are Boko sponsors!

But seems we prefer to support GEJ while we keep dying simply because we hate Northerners! Yet you forget that the attack of the emir of Kano and all the assassinated Islamic clerics suggest this is NOT about Igbos - its war against Nigeria and Nigerias representative is basking in it as it keeps you supporting him!

If Igbos turn against Jonathan because of Boko Haram and he "KNOWS" it, he will do something about it! That's why a strong opposition always helps a country! But guess who doesn't want an opposition? Yet as it is, the more you die, the more you support him! So why should he bother, since the Nigerian model and current reality suggests that your deaths (not your being alive and insisting on him providing what he promised) give him support!

GEJ for ever o - AND by 2019, the Igbo race would have been wiped out!

6 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
My advice for the igbos would be that the should better start an alliance with the westerners,middle belt, nd Nigeria deltans if they need win this imminent war
Re: Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War by omonnakoda: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Slonge2: My advice for the igbos would be that the should better start an alliance with the westerners,middle belt, nd Nigeria deltans if they need win this imminent war
It is too late for that now.The Ibo have shown themselves to be spiteful and comtemptuous of the Yorubas.We shall never trust them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.