Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Please I Need Advise On This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise On This! (2017 Views)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / I Need Advise I Want To Sex Her / I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Advise On This! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
simpleE: I'm an educated 31yr old guy, I've got a Bsc and Masters. I don't have a job cos I've never wanted to work under anyone. I don't have a business I own, but somehow I make money every now and then to foot my bills. I live comfortably and don't depend on anyone.
So i have this girlfriend who's got everything I want in a lady. We've been friends for 2years and I've been asking her out. She finally agreed to start a relationship with me last month. She came all the way from school to spend time with me. We were together this past weekend and to my surprise I found out she's a virgin. She willingly allowed me to disflower her on sunday night. We're so much in love. She's rounding up her studies next year april and she wants me to meet her folks soon.
My problem here is this, I really don't know how her folks will feel knowing I don't have a specific kind of work. Though I live comfortably, I'm not rich but I'm ok. I don't have a business now cos I'm yet to get business ideas. I once ventured into a business and lost everything I invested into it.. My Second problem here is that I'm 10yrs older than her. I'll be 31yrs this year and she'll be 21yrs this year too. Do u guys think the age difference is much? I keep wondering if her folks will be comfortable with the age difference. Please advice a brother.

You are simply a low level investor, young enterpreneur or trader. Tell the parents you are an entrepreneur or investor. It is not a problem to invest in small scale investment as you are currently doing. The 10 yr age difference is not a barrier as long as you treat the girl right and the parents see that. You claim to have Master's Degree; any parent would be proud to have you as son-in-law as long as you show them you know what you are doing. In the present day Nigeria, I don't think anyone should even bother to be looking for work other than to strive to build their own legitimate business. There are lot of people like that in the U.S who are graduates but never work for anyone. We call those people, Entrepreneurs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. / Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies??? / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.