Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me (914 Views)

I Really Feel For This Girl (screen Shot) / He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by bunna(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2008
please some body in the house help me i am having this feeling for a girl in my yard but i do not know how to talk to her.i do feel she to likes me.
but i am afraid to talk to her
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by Sisikill: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
Why are you afraid to talk to her?
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by chuckdee4(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2008
Man up and handle ur business
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by oneperson: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
how old are you?
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by hammers(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
Courage is all you need.

A little of dutch courage will do.
Take 2 shots of paraga
4 drags of sensimilla.
(All these should not be scarce in your area i guess wink)

I bet it will work.

By the way i bet there will be many more girls in that your yard grin grin
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by earthrealm(m): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2008
dude,
u live in a yard? [ughhhhhhhhh i hate that word], ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
backyard runs doesnt pay ,

try n find sumthing to keep ur mind occupied
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by henry007(m): 1:48am On Mar 28, 2008
if u can't kiss the blarney stone 4 one yard girl so, which girl wld u work up 2 in a million yrs 2 come. stay there anoda man will come and carry ur shit chic
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by TOYOSI20(f): 5:21am On Mar 28, 2008
henry007:

if u can't kiss the blarney stone 4 one yard girl so, which girl would u work up 2 in a million years 2 come. stay there another man will come and carry your shit chic

Lol,
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by cixluv(f): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2008
earthrealm:

dude,

try n find something to keep your mind occupied

lipsrsealed

Yard girls 4 Yard Boys shocked
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by Kashif(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2008
earthrealm:

dude,

try n find something to keep your mind occupied

Thats what his family can afford.

@poster, it is not wise to be sleeping around with girls in your compound. You are bound to lose some respect (if you understand). Be friends with them and be man enough to keep your hormones in check.

Cheers cool.
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by izeek(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2008
whats ur plan, u wan give am the whole nine yards. lol cheesy
Re: Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me by olulu(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2008
@poster

Just Do it

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Help Me. I Dont Know What To Do. / Which Is Preferable? / Answering Sensitive Topics Here Should Be Left To People With Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.