Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students (18857 Views)

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques / Ekiti Distributes Free Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by seunny4lif(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:
or use am watch HD pörn grin grin grin
Oh boy na true ooo and am going to osun as a secondary student to get mine....
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bros.. The govt are not fools...an average SS1 student should be able to operate the devise...u can see from the picture (Projector on the table) that they trained them on how to use it.....

Kudos to Rauf Aregbesola

www.oponimo.com

We are not talking of how to turn them on and turn them off, we are talking of accessibility to information and internet and the rest, although, i could ask the question that how much of the usage does the teacher even know - how do we know he is not another "oga at the top" generation? tongue
Like i mention earlier, i will wait till we have more information as to the cost that they will claim to have bought one and the specs of the so called tablet
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Itoroetti(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Aphrygian: Waiting 4 sincerenigeria to come and attack this thread.@watching in HD@
see what ignorance is causing u and ur cohort.where in d world do u see this happening?which ailing industry has this man revive to warrant such useless spending?
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
df
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
I sincerely hope they patronised that young Nigerian who makes tablets, if not then the goal of this gesture is defeated.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gbyte: whats the use of a Tab when there is no PC? These ppl prolly need Laptops first and a Mini laptop would have done better than the TAbs.

What is the current situation of power in osun state, and access to Network connection? just would like to know
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by manny4life(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
seunny4lif: U don smoke ooooo cheesycheesycheesy It is indirect come to our world...[b]This project just cost osun state 6.5Billion naira [/b]and very soon the government will share something again....

Almost $40million? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How many students and how many tablets? Shey the tablet is iPad?
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by seunny4lif(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
I try for naija people oooo..If he brought desktop,dem go say why him no buy laptop for dem,bt if he buy laptop dem go say way nt min laptop or ipad na whaooo...Tht is why,the country no dey move forward...If government build hospital,dem go complain if na road we go complain...Why?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by manny4life(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
seunny4lif: I try for naija people oooo..If he brought desktop,dem go say why him no buy laptop for dem,bt if he buy laptop dem go say way nt min laptop or ipad na whaooo...Tht is why,the country no dey move forward...If government build hospital,dem go complain if na road we go complain...Why?

Bros, Ipad tablet is a not so good idea, a learning center with computers would have done a lot of good. Why sharing tablets and project costing $40million, for what na?

1 Like

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Jonnysteve: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Woaw dis is a gd move by d gov hw i wish d like of gov of c. River wood take a que frm dis man instead of givin N1m 2 each pdp state chairman 4 mr biggs or giv a gift 2 sum1 who can easily afford it.ogbeni aregebe keep up d gd word long live osun state,long nigeria
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by seunny4lif(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Almost $40million? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How many students and how many tablets? Shey the tablet is iPad?
U better go osun state go collect ur own becos I wan enter bus to osun now....Free tablet for all,just pretend u are a student and tablet or Ipad is urs....
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
seunny4lif: U better go osun state go collect ur own becos I wan enter bus to osun now....Free tablet for all,just pretend u are a student and tablet or Ipad is urs....

Pretend ke? I'm about 6500 miles away from you na, how will I get mine? When u get it, FEDEX mine.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Itoroetti(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri: Whether them like it or not SW still have an edge over other regions in all ramifications. Kudos to ogbeni cool
kip dreaming but dont 4get to take chloroquine
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri: Whether them like it or not SW still have an edge over other regions in all ramifications. Kudos to ogbeni cool

Like what and what and what yardstick was used in this your measurement?
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by seunny4lif(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, Ipad tablet is a not so good idea, a learning center with computers would have done a lot of good. Why sharing tablets and project costing $40million, for what na?
One is to build the computer another is for dem to attend ooo...Dem go agree go there for class and all those Ipad na money truth naija boyz for those schoolcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by amobii: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
you do not internet to use some tablet once u have download apps on it, like it said on write up, Waec past questions and some other books, this goes a long way in some people not having money to buy once those books has pre loaded on it, u just need to go and read and read. but my fair is the quality and maintenance of the tablet, also the supply should include 1yr manufacturer warrantee in case of accidental damage and any other fault. kudos to Aregbe.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Fadelex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
The man is aggresively transforming the state, Let those God-forbidden al-majiri continue to bomb their lands....when eventually we divorce thru referendum, the south-west will depend on thier intellects, the Ndigbo will be thriving in their business, the south-south will look unto their oil and that time North will knw the extent of damages they av done to themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by obowunmi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Were the tablets Nigerian made? abi na Chinese? angry angry
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by demainman: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hmmm, Ogbeni is not trying at all, all state tertiary institution in osun r on strike instead of addressing d issue, ogbeni is busy doing somtin else. He has lost his priority as mr gov. We've sitting at home for d past 2wks now. He is now using d so call opon ifa to campaign against 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by seunny4lif(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Pretend ke? I'm about 6500 miles away from you na, how will I get mine? When u get it, FEDEX mine.
The problem is tht I go sell ur own keep money for u....But u need to send me transport fare abi u think say na range rover leg 2,I wan use

1 Like

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by manny4life(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
seunny4lif: One is to build the computer another is for dem to attend ooo...Dem go agree go there for class and all those Ipad na money truth naija boyz for those schoolcheesycheesycheesy

Well at least he should try build the centers first na, but even if na Ipad, shey he will use $40million?
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Itoroetti(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jonnysteve: Woaw dis is a gd move by d gov hw i wish d like of gov of c. River wood take a que frm dis man instead of givin N1m 2 each pdp state chairman 4 mr biggs or giv a gift 2 sum1 who can easily afford it.ogbeni aregebe keep up d gd word long live osun state,long nigeria
mugu 4lyf.na him u be.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by obowunmi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
band aid solutions for major surgical issues..... rubbish angry angry angry
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by orlabass(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is there wireless network to access what u gave to dem..aniway u still try at least they will be computer litrate..
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by DAMIGHT(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
MaKe dem NO Use ham For Yahoo Yahoo ooo Datz my advice ...DAtz ALl
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
dd
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gbyte:
Power in Osun state is so good, that what I heard...

Ok, we are getting somewhere . . . So anyone have a clue what it cost to make this happen and specs and capacity of the "Tablet"
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by seunny4lif(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
manny4life:

Well at least he should try build the centers first na, but even if na Ipad, shey he will use $40million?
The one build which I knw,all the table boyz don use am as table tennis and table soccer field oooo...
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by bebe2(f): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is Good news, one of his advisers is on Ben tv. He describes some of the class rooms in his states as appalling. ''if u put animals in some of those class rooms in certain part of the world, u will be sued for animal cruelty'' they ve spent 216 million on scholarship.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by AceVentura: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
As much as I give him the props for all he's been doing in his state. I don't support this @ all. I know that he means well for the future generation but this Is a complete foul. It's just like giving solid beef to a new born baby. How do you expect the kids to benefit fully from using the tablet without Internet connectivity? He should have started small. That's my candid opinion.

I give Ogbeni the props for a lot of development that he's brought to his state but this strategy no follow @ all.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by bams01: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ all saying this is a good move, kudos, bla bla.....
Life is in stages thats why u learn how to crawl before walking.
Ogbeni got it wrong.
I dont need to explain anything but feel free to come to Ekiti & see the effect of the mini laptops Fayemi gave students.
Without proper planning & orientation, even the most noble intention can boomerang.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
bams01: @ all saying this is a good move, kudos, bla bla.....
Life is in stages thats why u learn how to crawl before walking.
Ogbeni got it wrong.
I dont need to explain anything but feel free to come to Ekiti & see the effect of the mini laptops Fayemi gave students.
Without proper planning & orientation, even the most noble intention can boomerang.

Ha ha ha ha . . . reading and enjoying comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. / Parents, Teachers Panic As Lunatic,hoodlums Take Over Ekiti School / English Word With Three Different Consecutive Repeated Letters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.