Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? (3022 Views)

Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

I have had the opportunity of meeting several ladies,having acquired 5 years of university education, and another 2 years at an advanced level.Gone are the days when I received love letters.My last love letter was received before my 19th birthday.No more show .Na small small pickin dey toast me nowadays.Imagine a 16year old girl sending her younger sister on  an errand that “she loves me”.Na koboko I go use chase am ,if I go visit my friend again(she is my friend’d younger sister)

Why do girls believe I have a GF? and when I say no,they take offence.All girls I have met so far,has had a boyfriend and indulged in sex.I know if I decide to accept girls for who they really are,I'll get many of them.The only virgin I have seen so far(at 23years) is very proud and an "omo mummy".She says she can only marry a whitie.She even says she can kiss,and I can handle her(which kain virgin be that sef).

Where can I see a virgin of reputable standard and is ready to stand the test of time until marriage?

The more I read your post, the more I like oh jare. . .sadly I don't mess with younger men. sad

Imagine 16 yrs old! What will she do when she's 18? I shudder at the thought. Your expectations are not unrealistic. . .there are virgin girls out there, they are just afraid to announce it for fear of being victimized. Isn't that funny? It used to be the other way around. . .at least when I was in secondary school but now, girls will even make up high numbers of guys they've slept with to feel sophisticated.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

please pray on my behalf. I am lazy in that regard

Aah, don't worry, the mere fact that you don't have a double standard (you know. . . the whole do as I say and not as I do mentality some guys have ) when it comes to women put you on top of my prayer list.

But you have to learn to pray for yourself oh, I know guys can be lazy in the regard. . .it's either their mothers are the ones doing it or their wives.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sisikill:

The more I read your post, the more I like oh jare. . .sadly I don't mess with younger men. sad

Imagine 16 years old! What will she do when she's 18? I shudder at the thought. Your expectations are not unrealistic. . .there are virgin girls out there, they are just afraid to announce it for fear of being victimized. Isn't that funny? It used to be the other way around. . .at least when I was in secondary school but now, girls will even make up high numbers of guys they've slept with to feel sophisticated.
Victimized?? I 'm hearing that for the first time.Though a girl(virgin) shouldnt go about boasting about her status,she shoudnt be scared of letting pple know,when they ask her
On the other hand girls who celebrate and are celebrated for the numerous number of men they have slept with are sick,depraved and mentally retarded.
This world is getting crazy every passing moment.The opposite is the rule rather than the exception undecided
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Busta(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

Indeed!!! what is strange about my post, and what advice was that?You are one lady I yearn to see her replies,and when I see mockery and insult,I feel so downcast.Anyway I never expected any good reply.I am just scared of dating a girl who is not a virgin.it is a morbid fear.Just like some peeps are blemenophobic(fear of needles).You get my point?

and what if ur soulmate is not virgin? or not meant to be one?
U'd miss that opportunity in the name that u only want to marry a virgin and that's it? . . . LOST LOVE!!

and what if u marry a virgin and she gives u hell or drives u to an early grave.

u don't expect me to pat u on the head cos u are a virigin and intends to marry one . . .like i said, only an advice.
u either take it or leave it.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by HRhotness(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
Busta:

and what if your soulmate is not virgin? or not meant to be one?
You'd miss that opportunity in the name that u only want to marry a virgin and that's it? . . . LOST LOVE!!

and what if u marry a virgin and she gives u hell or drives u to an early grave.

u don't expect me to pat u on the head because u are a virgin and intends to marry one . . .like i said, only an advice.
u either take it or leave it.

I totally agree

for the life of me i don't understand why u have chosen to define a girl, a human being, by a piece of skin
there is so much more to a person than their sex or an anatomical detail
rather than concentrate on what she has or has not done have u tried getting to know the person inside, never underestimate a persons mind, that is who they really are!  angry

Its hard to take u seriously because i honestly feel its either u're just having a laugh
or worse  sad  u're really as shallow and small minded as u sound.
I feel sorry for u and quite frankly I'm done with u!
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2008
There are many qualities that all girl can exhibit,but there are certain other qualities a few can possess.If I marry a non-virgin,how will I be sure about the number of men she has slept with?How will I determine it?I know I will eventually have sex with whoever i marry but I am just scared of having it with a woman who has had sex with other men.I just dont know why.It sounds silly.The other girl (virgin)I mentioned earlier on says she will only sleep with one man "her husband",there seem to be a sense of fidelity and faithfulness in every virgin.I aso read a lot of complaints by men and ladies about their spouse leaving them high and dry.It sounds scary,imagine me having a GF,sleeping with her and then one day she decides to walk off.I will feel used ,abused ,ridiculed,raped.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2008
Busta:

and what if your soulmate is not virgin? or not meant to be one?

Good point Busta
So how can I know my soulmate?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

Good point Busta
So how can I know my soulmate?

good question-----wish i could tell cos even I haven't found mine tongue

But like they say------It just happen!. . . .Instant connection.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sisikill:

lol,why? smiley.Supose your soul mate is a younger man
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
Busta:

good question-----wish i could tell because even I haven't found mine tongue

But like they say------It just happen!. . . .Instant connection.
You dont even know and you have been commenting all along.You are the wrong person to take advice from then.I am even way more experienced than you.You should start consulting my wealth of experience.
Instant connection? what's that ?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by HRhotness(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2008
try lookin at it this way

u meet a virgin, u get married, u have sex, she likes it, she reads books and watches movies all with a different ideas on what sex should be,,,,
inevitably her mind will begin to wonder,,,, then comes one of those shamless excuses for men,,,, they tempt and prod, she gives in,,,,,, what has happened? she has cheated, depending on how much she enjoys it, she continues to cheat,,,, then leaves high and dry!

the truth is that being a virgin is not an accurate measure of virtue and dignity
by choosing to define a girl by her virginity status is a complete disregard of her mind, of who she is as a person and very very disrespectful.
Girls have many different reasons for doing what they do and being judgemental and declaring them cheap and without virtue doesn't say much about you.

how about focusing on a girl who wants simple things, marriage and a family
who wants to build a successful home, who is loyal and has strong beliefs
if u are lucky she'll be a virgin, if not she probably had a good reason why she isn't, and if u manage to look beyond this, you'd find ur perfect girl.
Its rather naive to expect a virgin is automatically the perfect wife material, u never know u may have a monster lurking beneath the surface dying to come out! trust me, i'm a girl and I've seen this happen time and time again.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

You don't even know and you have been commenting all along.You are the wrong person to take advice from then.I am even way more experienced than you.You should start consulting my wealth of experience.
Instant connection? what's that ?

Na your fault? Take ur time.
u are more experienced than me because u've sleeping around with girls trynna search for a virgin? too bad because I don't do that. . . besides ain't u supposed to be a virgin?
I am not the one desperate to marry a virgin.
My brain sure works better than urs enways.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2008
Busta:

Na your fault? Take your time.
u are more experienced than me because u've sleeping around with girls trynna search for a virgin? too bad because I don't do that. . . besides ain't u supposed to be a virgin?
I am not the one desperate to marry a virgin.
My brain sure works better than urs enways.

There you go again angry.I meant ,a less experienced person tryna advice another inexperienced person.What advice would I expect to get?The part of being more experienced than you was kind of a joke,seems you didnt see it that way.You dont joke.I wonder why
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

try lookin at it this way

u meet a virgin, u get married, u have sex, she likes it, she reads books and watches movies all with a different ideas on what sex should be,,,,
inevitably her mind will begin to wonder,,,, then comes one of those shamless excuses for men,,,, they tempt and prod, she gives in,,,,,, what has happened? she has cheated, depending on how much she enjoys it, she continues to cheat,,,, then leaves high and dry!

the truth is that being a virgin is not an accurate measure of virtue and dignity
by choosing to define a girl by her virginity status is a complete disregard of her mind, of who she is as a person and very very disrespectful.
Girls have many different reasons for doing what they do and being judgemental and declaring them cheap and without virtue doesn't say much about you.

how about focusing on a girl who wants simple things, marriage and a family
who wants to build a successful home, who is loyal and has strong beliefs
if u are lucky she'll be a virgin, if not she probably had a good reason why she isn't, and if u manage to look beyond this, you'd find your perfect girl.
Its rather naive to expect a virgin is automatically the perfect wife material, u never know u may have a monster lurking beneath the surface dying to come out! trust me, i'm a girl and I've seen this happen time and time again.

HRH Hotness,you wrote a piece for me? Thanks.Well I am not out to degrade any woman who isnt a virgin.What I feel is that if a lady or guy has waited that long (till marriage) to have sex ,then it would be stupid for him/her to prowl around to get satisfaction else where,no matter the books or films she consumes.I have a very scary scenario :-If I eventually get married to a non virgin,how am i sure that the guy she greets everyday and/or the guy next door is actually her ex,and she has been keeping this secret from me?.I have many scary scenarios,not because I have debased the women folk.I 'd rather i marry a non virgin,whose ex is deceased  and buried  -x did i say that
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by uspry1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2008
You, the poster, sound insecure finding your soulmate---worrying about your soulmate's ex will cheat her out! It is not fair for you have many ex-girlfriends whom you dated in the past, did your soulmate worry about your ex?

What happen to LOVE CONQUERS ALL? For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on below that lead to stronger marriage:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Busta(f): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
@wahala2007

Its NL.
u don't have to concur with me neither do I.

Hope u put that behind ur experinced self.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
uspry1:

You, the poster, sound insecure finding your soulmate---worrying about your soulmate's ex will cheat her out! It is not fair for you have many ex-girlfriends whom you dated in the past, did your soulmate worry about your ex?

What happen to LOVE CONQUERS ALL? For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on below that lead to stronger marriage:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]

Thanks for you psychological analysis,but next time when you wanna help or reply ,try to read the post form the origin.
I have never had a girl friend and I intend to have sex with just one person :-my wife
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
look, there are no virgins on nairaland. go search somewhere else.

the last thing the shameless, remorseless, worldly  fornicators of nairaland need is a sanctimonious prick blathering about finished products etal.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

Victimized?? I 'm hearing that for the first time.Though a girl(virgin) shouldnt go about boasting about her status,she shoudnt be scared of letting people know,when they ask her
On the other hand girls who celebrate and are celebrated for the numerous number of men they have slept with are sick,depraved and mentally retarded.
This world is getting crazy every passing  moment.The opposite is the rule rather than the exception undecided

Oh You'd be surprised by the stories out there. . .girls who think there's something wrong with them because they are virgins. It's so sad.

wahala2007:

lol,why? smiley.Supose your soul mate is a younger man

LOL. . .God knows what I want and a younger man as my soul mate isn't one of them. Sorry. Hey, there's nothing that says me and you can't be cyber loooooverrs!!!! As long as I won't get cyber-bitch slapped by a virgin girl who's got her sights on you.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
Busta:

@wahala2007

Its Nairaland.
u don't have to concur with me neither do I.

Hope u put that behind your experinced self.

This is NAIRALAND. So?
Must you follow the crowd?Probably you are angry with the niceties, i am commenting about you.Truth be said,you are suddenly proving difficult.I dont know why? Anywayz Kind Regards
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
oyb:

the last thing the shameless, remorseless, worldly  fornicators of nairaland need is a sanctimonious prick blathering about finished products etal.

I was ready to lambast you for that statement about no virgins on Nairaland until I saw the picture on your profile? Is that your baby? Oh my God, my ovaries just exploded that's how cute he is. Can I have him? Please? Please? Preeeeeety Please? No? Aaah, I understand. . .I wouldn't give him up if he were mine either.

Now that is one heartbreaker in the making.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Busta(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007:

This is NAIRALAND. So?
Must you follow the crowd?Probably you are angry with the niceties, i am commenting about you.Truth be said,you are suddenly proving difficult.I don't know why? Anywayz Kind Regards

who is following the crowd?

wateva wahala . . .just as ur name tags u.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007
You want me to divorce you before we even start our cyber loverness? Be nice now, not everyone will agree with you. . .it doesn't mean you gotta be rude about it. Anyway, you still own a small piece of my cyber-heart.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by yemivictor: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2008
oyb:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

I can't laugh o! grin
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2008
oyb:

Thanks oyb,but contrary to your false and unruly opinion.nairaland are not known for such names you have mentioned.For your information,I havent come to nairaland seeking for a wife.I came here  because I was wondering what calibre of boys and girls we have nowadays.I have got a few splendid advices and nasty comments too.
oyb:

Thanks oyb,but contrary to your false and unruly opinion.nairaland are not known for such names you have mentioned.For your information,I havent come to nairaland seeking for a wife.I came here  because I was wondering what calibre of boys and girls we have nowadays.I have got a few splendid advices and nasty comments too.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by tpia: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ wahala & topic

I believe you are searching in the wrong places.

eg your ex-girlfriend's shop.

no be you talk am?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sisikill:

wahala2007
You want me to divorce you before we even start our cyber loverness? Be nice now, not everyone will agree with you. . .it doesn't mean you gotta be rude about it. Anyway, you still own a small piece of my cyber-heart.
lol,so we have cyber married already?Thanks for nice comments.I am not being rude o.Some people just enjoy stalking me and insulting me.Its my defence mechanism jare
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sisikill:

I was ready to lambast you for that statement about no virgins on Nairaland until I saw the picture on your profile? Is that your baby? Oh my God, my ovaries just exploded that's how cute he is. Can I have him? Please? Please? Preeeeeety Please? No? Aaah, I understand. . .I wouldn't give him up if he were mine either.

Now that is one heartbreaker in the making.

thank you o. . . embarassed

abeg no vex. . .i'm just being sarcastic.

you will observe that i referred to mr wahala as sanctimonious.if you got through his previous posts, you will find that he keeps harping about the fact that todays girls have no morals ,etc. you will also find that he isn't bothered about the morals of men.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by HRhotness(f): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
oyb:

you will observe that i referred to mr wahala as sanctimonious.if you got through his previous posts, you will find that he keeps harping about the fact that todays girls have no morals ,etc. you will also find that he isn't bothered about the morals of men.

,,,,,,,,, and it is quite annoying

however

wahala2007:

If I eventually get married to a non virgin,how am i sure that the guy she greets everyday and/or the guy next door is actually her ex,and she has been keeping this secret from me?.I have many scary scenarios,not because I have debased the women folk.I 'd rather i marry a non virgin,whose ex is deceased and buried -x did i say that

it would appear u have trust issues, if u meet d right person her past shouldn't matter and I'm sure she'd be happy to tell u everything if u so desire,,,,
besides u've been going on about what might happen to u and what u want,,,, u, u, u! its all about u,
how about what u have to offer this virgin,
what makes u such a good catch
i really really really hope u r not the kind of person u portray on here, it wld be sad.
i'm willing to accept that in some twisted, moronic way (like all men) ur intentions are good, but i think some self searching is in order.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
oyb:

Must you reply foolishly to every post? angry
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

,,,,,,,,, and it is quite annoying

however

it would appear u have trust issues, if u meet d right person her past shouldn't matter and I'm sure she'd be happy to tell u everything if u so desire,,,,
besides u've been going on about what might happen to u and what u want,,,, u, u, u! its all about u,
how about what u have to offer this virgin,
what makes u such a good catch
i really really really hope you're not the kind of person u portray on here, it would be sad.
i'm willing to accept that in some twisted, moronic way (like all men) your intentions are good, but i think some self searching is in order.
It is very sad that up until now ,you still havent understood me undecided.I cant /wont marry a girl who has had sex before.
Forget about what I can offer my intending virgin wife.It is my personal problem angry
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
see who is calling me a fool grin

the numbnuts who comes on the internet to bitch about his fruitless quest for a virgin

okay this what you do. go to the village, drop bride price on an 8 yr old cutie - then get a chastity belt. come back 10 years later, and your virgin is ready - unless some randy village boy found a way to pick the belt( maybe you'll have to schedule yearly checks )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Issue Of Selling Virginity / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! / A Friend Invited Me For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.